Carlin's New Rules for 2007

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Carlin's New Rules for 2007

Post by Mikey »

Normally I wouldn't C&P any of those emails that goes around and happens to reach me (unlike some of you losers who seem to make a habit of it), but this is too classic to pass up.
If it's GD then just skip it.

George Carlin’s new rules for 2007:

New Rule: Stop giving me the pop-up ads for Classmates.com . There’s a reason you don’t talk to people for 25 years. Because you don’t particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the football team is doing these days—mowing my lawn.

New Rule: Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was found in a bowl of Wendy's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What did you expect it to contain? Trout?

New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: lucky bastards.

New Rule: If you need to shave and you still collect baseball cards, you're a dope. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men.

New Rule: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care about your eyebrows: do you have two of them? Okay, we're done.

New Rule: There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water.

New Rule: Stop screwing with old people. Target is introducing a redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger label. And the top is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures out how to open it, his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations, Target, you just solved the Social Security crisis.

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf Grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one sweet-n'-Low, and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

New Rule: I'm not the cashier! By the time I look up from sliding my card, entering my PIN number, pressing "Enter," verifying the amount, deciding, no, I don't want cash back, and pressing "Enter" again, the kid who is supposed to be ringing me up is standing there eating my Almond Joy.

New Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren’t pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly sins. ESPN recently televised the U.S. Open of Competitive Eating, because watching those athletes at the poker table was just too damned exciting. What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait. They're already doing that. It's called "The Howard Stern Show."

New Rule: I don't need a bigger mega M&Ms. If I'm extra hungry for M&Ms, I'll go nuts and eat two.

New Rule: If you're going to insist on making movies based on crappy, old television shows, then you have to give everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens. Let's remember the reason something was a television show in the first place is that the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.

New Rule: No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab. Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's the white people version of looting.

New Rule: and this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants. After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint like I just had sex with George Michael. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there, or just some freak with a fetish. I don't want to be on your web cam, dude. I just want to wash my hands.

New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in months. "27 Months." "He's two," will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And I didn't really care in the first place.

New Rule: If you ever hope to be a credible adult and want a job that pays better than minimum wage, then for God's sake don't pierce or tattoo every available piece of flesh. If so, then plan your future around saying" Do you want fries with that?"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

guess i'd better snopes this shit
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shit. I've been had.

:oops:

From now on I stick to my own rules.

Still some funny stuff in there.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

mvscal wrote:You can tell it isn't his style.

You mean worn out and not funny?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Is Geroge Carlin still alive?

If so, I'll gamble that he lasts another couple weeks so I can take him in the '07 Death Pool
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Mikey wrote:Still some funny stuff in there.
Obviously, you're trolling here, right?
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

SaladTosser wrote:
Mikey wrote:Still some funny stuff in there.
Obviously, you're trolling here, right?

I think they're about the same age... maybe that bullshit resonates with the Depends wearing crowd?
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

New rule: Santa is not a food bank, a doctor, or Jesus. He won't fill your cupboard with Pork & Beans, he won't fix grandma's limbego, and he can't bring Fluffy back to life. Santa's gig is molded plastic, sugar, and hand carved wooden butt plugs with a crucifix handle.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I can't wait for the Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, and "here's a sign" guy c&p. I hope my monitor can take it.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

60 Minutes was doing a piece on Larry last night. They claim he is easily the hottest comedy act out there right now, and he rakes in about 300K a night. He had some funny stuff on the show, but I'm not sure I'd buy a ticket. You don't really have to see his act...all you need to do is see what his audience looks like. There were A LOT of people from our board who were in that audience. Droolers, western shirts a few sizes too small, big assed belt buckles, boots, missing/broken teef, and girlfriends with big fat old titties. Larry is from some small town in Nebraska, and came across as a pretty good old guy.

Jeff Foxworthy? This dude is now my neighbor at the corner. Since he's moved in he's got all his rec. toys on the west side of his house, on a cul de sac...where I live. I look out my window and get to see Jeff's white trailer with a blue tarp over the top...parked on the bank at about a 45 degree angle. He's also got two other trailers out there, some with snowmobiles on them, and one is just his mobile compost bin he's built from the leaves/grass and tree clippings from his yard. Yeah, Jeff is my neighbor.

To my other neighbor, the fat bitch with her barking dogs...since the animal control fines don't slow you down then how about getting your ass fired, and then the bank takes away your house and then you and your banjo playing son have to load up the Rambler and then you go climbing on Mt. Hood. Bitch.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I just wanted to take this opportunity to RACK the holy hell out of JCT's avatar.

That's some fine looking hair on that one guy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:That's some fine looking hair on that one guy.

Rootbeer?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Rootbeer?

Hair Guy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

You mean... Broken Staple, then?

Alright.
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

SaladTosser wrote:I can't wait for the Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, and "here's a sign" guy c&p. I hope my monitor can take it.
werd

1) Carlin didn't write that.
2) I'm not going to all read that.
3) these forwards, as well as anything Carlin has done the past decade, are always painfully unfunny.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Are those two stranded on a mountain in Oregon?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm not familiar with that pic. Do they really have Sherpas in the U&L? I guess if they did, they'd get deece hairdoos like that.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

I think the tall one is stuck on Yuckmouth Mountains.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Isn't the 'New Rules' idea already done by Bill Maher on Realt Time or was that originally a Carlin thing?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:I'm not familiar with that pic.

According to SC3 lore... the little fella is Broken Staple. The tall drink of water is Rootbeer. Not pictured = total bullshit.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I see. Sounds like the tragedy that was/is the Raydah James/Cuda pic. I doubt it was really James, but it probably was Cuda.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf Grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one sweet-n'-Low, and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.
I liked that one.

All of you Roger Ebert knockoff, shift-in-your-chair-before-you speak fatasses can take your "thumbs-up" and jam them up Warren's quivering puckerhole.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mikey wrote:Shit. I've been had.
Word. Chances are if it has "George Carlin" or "Dennis Miller" or "FW:FW:FW:FW:" in the subject line, it's complete bullshit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OCmike wrote:
Mikey wrote:Shit. I've been had.
Word. Chances are if it has "George Carlin" or "Dennis Miller" or "FW:FW:FW:FW:" in the subject line, it's complete bullshit.
At least I didn't send the $50 contribution they were aksing for.
I'm damn sure glad I checked in here first.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

The Nigerian Prince is anxiously awaiting your response. He only has forteen days from whenever you received this letter to legally transfer these funds into your account.
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

shit, Mikey, you get a frickin' pass, after all, you are on the frickin' short list for Jeopardy, or
is it the frickin' long list, shit, we don't care, we gave frickin' DenseDale a frickin' pass on Peter frickin' Boyle,
shit, I even give M2, errr 420 a frickin' pass on stealing my cool frickin' avatar, shit, man
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

OCmike wrote:"FW:FW:FW:FW:"
HAHA! I just LOL'd. I HHHHHAAAATE THESE EMAILS!!! I won't even open them.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Dinsdale wrote:I just wanted to take this opportunity to RACK the holy hell out of JCT's avatar.

That's some fine looking hair on that one guy.
I'll rack JCT.

Rack Dinsy for making me go to the Chronicles one mo' gen.

Let me check my sig...
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

JCT wrote:I think the tall one is stuck on Yuckmouth Mountains.
Tears Jerry. Tears.

Oh god, that shit is so funny...
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Blitzen wrote:The Nigerian Prince is anxiously awaiting your response. He only has forteen days from whenever you received this letter to legally transfer these funds into your account.
Did anyone else actually receive this e-mail? I got it around '97 or '98 when I was new to the internet. I'd still like to know how the hell they got my e-mail addy.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

We did a caption contest when that pic first came out -

"Hey Fez, is Donna gonna cook it, wear it or just throw it back on the highway?"

Was The One I remembered