Customer Service Debacles?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Customer Service Debacles?

Post by PSUFAN »

Post them.

Last summer I had a car towed to Pep Boys - I needed a new starter motor.

Me and the family dropped the car off and headed off for the weekend, with the hearty assurance that the car would be done Sunday morning (we were returning Sunday evening).

Upon my return Sunday evening, I found that the work had not been completed - or even started. So, I sat in a chair next to the pepsi machines and NipChee dispensers until the slapped it together.

It was taking forever, so after a while I asked them if they were close to being done. They called back, and found that the work was complete, but they had LOST MY KEY. Some dipshit grease monkey drove the car around, and somehow lost the key in the journey in from the parking lot. They scurried around for a while, then one of the counter folks told me there was nothing more they could do. Finally, I asked to see the manager (who had to be briefed by ME about what had been going on) who then screamed at some people until they found it.

They offered something to make me happy...but I refused, happy to finally be leaving.
Last edited by PSUFAN on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

You took your shit to pep boys? man, even I could have told you that was a 'not very good' decision. though i have to say, firestone and sears also fuck up around here (sincerely -- broken hood clutch. thanks, sears.) pep boys, though....

the best mechanic i ever had was the dude at the Texaco a little north of 4th and Osuna. that was late 90s, early 00s. i don't know who's there now. There also was a really good mechanic on Jefferson between Montgomery and Mcleod.

(would Harsh have advised just taking it into the dealer in the first place, if you couldn't do it yourself? maybe not.)
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ingse Bodil wrote:(sincerely -- broken hood clutch. thanks, sears.)
Broken hood clutch? Is that anything like a defective bumper brake?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:broken hood clutch

You sure it wasn't a defective knueder valve, or possibly a misaligned carbide-tipped pendulum?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
I thought the same thing. WTF is a broken hood clutch? Maybe that is what the guy at the Texaco a little north of 4th and Osuna would have called it before he put it back together with some bubble gum and duct tape.

Fucking IB...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

broken hood clutch?
I believe this young lady is performing a version of the Broken Hood Clutch:

(marginally !!) http://plumpestvideo.com/thumb/thumbs/526f1b.jpg (marginally !!)
Last edited by PSUFAN on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

BSmack wrote:
Nah, man. I mean't cable. Except the release is near where the clutch would be on a standard.. aw, nevermind. You'd never see hwo I could have screwed up the connection. Anyway, it's when you take your car into a mechanic, and then get it back... but the hood release no longer works, and they never told you whatever they did while fixing a transmission leak broke the cable. That kind of 'broken hood clutch'. Nevermind.

But see, that's what I'm talking about PSUfan, I know nothing about cars, but I do know don't go to Pep boys unless you're buying stuff to do it yourself, or have someone else do it for cheaper.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

that's what I'm talking about PSUfan
No kidding. Did you post a Customer service debacle story, though? No - wtf? Did you think we needed your NM service garage recommendation?
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Mizz Blue? Mizz Blue? You hood-a clutch is all-a feex.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Customer Service Debacles?

Post by Mikey »

PSUFAN wrote:
They offered something to make me happy...but I refused, happy to finally be leaving.
Good thing too. A fresh case of genital herpes is not a good way to start the New Year.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:
No kidding. Did you post a Customer service debacle story, though? No - wtf? Did you think we needed your NM service garage recommendation?
Well fine then, here I am posting in your thread where a majority of the other dudes don't want to look like a moron because they, too, got fucked over by a national chain which is to auto repair as jiffy lube is to oil changes, giving fools a chance to get over their man-bashfulness by keeping this at the top.... you're right, you didn't ask for recommendations. I just put it in there to say, for me, better results with people who were not associated with a certain national chain.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Well fine then, here I am posting in your thread where a majority of the other dudes don't want to look like a moron because they, too, got fucked over by a national chain which is to auto repair as jiffy lube is to oil changes, giving fools a chance to get over their man-bashfulness by keeping this at the top.... you're right, you didn't ask for recommendations. I just put it in there to say, for me, better results with people who were not associated with a certain national chain.
Sorry I haven't had the time to post my Pep Boys story here...I was too busy watching you make a fool of yourself in the "Erin Andrews" thread.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
KatMode
Elwood

Post by KatMode »

Ingse Bodil wrote:sears also fuck up around here
That's where my story begins. A few weeks ago, the hubby and I take his car to Sears to get the brakes replaced, the oil changed, and a basic 50,000 mile check-up (the check engine light has come on a few times, so we thought that'd be a good idea). We arrive at Sears around 10:30 on a Saturday morning. They take the car back and tell us it's going to be about a hour to do the check-up and make sure nothing else would need fixing. No problem, we thought. We'll just use the time shopping for Christmas shit in Sears for the next hour. The hour came and went. No call.

So 30 minutes after they were supposed to call us, we head back over to the automotive area and ask what's up. The guy tells us that they've looked at everything, changed all the fluids, and now they are getting ready to start changing the breaks. This should take a few hours. The hubby and I are bitching under our breaths that it would have been nice that they called us to let us know what the hell was going on, like they said they would. Idiots. Oh well, we head home for a couple hours and wait.

4 freakin' hours later, we're getting pretty pissed off. Not only is it getting close to 5pm, but the OU/A&M game is getting ready to start in 2 hours, and we didn't want to miss any of it (which is why we started this shit at 10:30 that morning). And Sears hasn't bothered to call us. Now, I know my husband is PISSED by this time, which he has a right to be. It doesn't take 6 fucking hours to do an oil change and change the breaks. Especially when they were not that busy that day.

We drive all the way back to Sears, to find out they are just now finishing up the breaks. 5 HOURS TO REPLACE THE GODDAMN BREAKS!!! And we STILL have to wait when we get there. Now it's after 6pm, and my husband is about to rip some auto techs a new asshole. Finally, the tech guy comes out to tell us... it will only be another 20 minutes or so because they HAVE TO CHANGE THE OIL YET!!! WTF is WRONG with these tards?? After we got that news, my husband turns to me and says, "go ahead and head home." Knowing my husband, I got out of there fast before he laid into them. Why the fuck did the dumbass tell us the FLUIDS HAD ALREADY BEEN CHANGED, when in fact, they hadn't? Last I looked, oil is a fluid.

My husband didn't get home until 7:30pm. During halftime of the game, my husband sends one nasty email to Sears letting them know that they have a liar for an automotive tech, and they need to do some serious training if it takes them over 6 hours to do three fairly simple tasks. Yeah, it wasn't a fun night (that is, until OU won). So it took Sears from 10:30am to 7pm to change the oil, change breaks, and perform a 50K check-up. Jeezus, it must have been Teach a Tard Night at Sears.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Nah, man. I mean't cable. Except the release is near where the clutch would be on a standard.. aw, nevermind. You'd never see hwo I could have screwed up the connection.
No, I see perfectly. It's a classic case of engaging the Submit Clutch ahead of the Proofread Clutch.
Anyway, it's when you take your car into a mechanic, and then get it back... but the hood release no longer works, and they never told you whatever they did while fixing a transmission leak broke the cable. That kind of 'broken hood clutch'. Nevermind.

But see, that's what I'm talking about PSUfan, I know nothing about cars, but I do know don't go to Pep boys unless you're buying stuff to do it yourself, or have someone else do it for cheaper.
To stay on topic, let me say that when a "GM Goodwrench" mechanic drains the fucking life out of your battery and returns said vehicle to you with said battery barely functioning, leading to me having to jump my fucking vehicle the very next morning, that said dealership will never again see dollar one from me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote: Sorry I haven't had the time to post my Pep Boys story here...I was too busy watching you make a fool of yourself in the "Erin Andrews" thread.

that is not an ass and will never be an ass.

This is an ass -- except i don't know if it really exists in nature:

Ms. Trish Stratus:

Something's wrong between these two photos. Trish is probably
working an angle thing, and the first one may be extremely photoshopped.
Yet Trish still has more ass than Erin. Erin has two little dumpling lumps that are
only there cuz the pants are tight. Trish doesn't have a monster ghetto
booty, but it's still the type of ass where her jeans are actually kinda
constricting the ass.

I need to see more photos of Trish's booty and Erin's lack of one
to make a definitive case either way, though.

For another white chick with ass -- actual ass -- remember when dudes
here were talking shit about Kelly Clarkson being fat? And I'd mention
Coco, but she's had butt implants :\ good implants, but still implants aren't real.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

About two years ago we remodeled the kitchen, had custom cherry wood cabinets made, not cheap ones. The installers show up. They were these two fat white guys, one who looked a little too much like John Goodman after a big meal. First thing they both do when they roll up to my house is to ask to use the bathroom, which is ok, long drive, need to piss, I get that.

But NO. One of them drops a massive shit, serious defcon 4 material, that proceeded to seep throughout the house like a New Orleans nig nogs belongings after the levees broke. The stink was so bad, the bathroom ceiling fan was weeping. I swear it seeped into the bread I had for lunch later. helloo shit sammich.

Then these two jokers set to move the cabinets out of the garage, dragging them along the walkway and floors as if they were lawn chairs and not expensive wood. Fat useless fucks were scratching the corners up. I pointed this out, they shrugged it off and said "Don't worry about that, we're here for you. we'll take care of it" < I heard this shit three times that day.

So fuck head number one, who had insisted on coming to install a day early and fucking up every other contractor in the remodeling chain proceeds to install cab #1, spots an outlet on the wall, and says "we can cover it, or cut a hole so you can use it, I recommend cutting a hole" I give the go ahead and leave the two fat grunting fucks to their work.

5 minutes later, I hear this "Sir, we have a problem here". I go out there and find that the dumb fuck has neglected to measure and double check and had just cut a hole through the cabinet, neatly cutting the support bracket for the shelf completely off in the process, rendering the cabinet a useless piece of junk. The stupid tub of goo never looked to see if cutting from the back would fuck up anything on the front. THEN he says "we're done here today. You need to get a 'lectrician to close this outlet" It was 8:15 am and the drywall and paint guys who were supposed to come that day were on other jobs. Fuck me.

So out the door they go with an apology, one more "We're here for you", and a couple of devastating plant killing farts along the way. I'm wondering what shit did they eat? It took 4 more weeks to get a replacement cabinet, but I was dialing the installation company before hefty and his sidekick had burdened their trucks suspension and fired them on the spot, then hired an outside crew who did it right.

The company screwed me on the demolition costs but I did get the install money back and a free cabinet, and it was worth it to not have those two toxic shit machines return to my house.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KatMode wrote:breaks

breaks

BREAKS!!!

breaks

Sounds like Sears is about as qualified to changes "breaks" as you are to teach school.
BSmack wrote: To stay on topic, let me say that when a "GM Goodwrench" mechanic drains the fucking life out of your battery and returns said vehicle to you with said battery barely functioning, leading to me having to jump my fucking vehicle the very next morning, that said dealership will never again see dollar one from me.

And trust me -- as a person who worked as an automotive electrician for 8+ years, when anyone who is so fucking ignorant that they think that the tech had anything to do with your battery going bad, they appreciate your dumb ass going elsewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:

breaks

BREAKS!!!

breaks

Sounds like Sears is about as qualified to changes "breaks" as you are to teach school.
That soundzes verruh funny. But c'mon, they was "broke".
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote: And trust me -- as a person who worked as an automotive electrician for 8+ years,
*please. this is getting vintage zztopish. is there anything you haven't done?
Last edited by Ingse Bodil on Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I didn't think any U&Lers ever needed an automotive tech, cause they can all fix their own.

I guess you must have been working on out of staters' cars.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote: And trust me -- as a person who worked as an automotive electrician for 8+ years,
*please. this is getting vintage zztopish. is there anything you haven't done?[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. As a young man, I didn't slave in an oft-cold auto shop for 8 years and 5 months.

Busted.

Would you have bought it if I had said 6 years?

5?

Hate on the Dinsdale all you like, IB a Shut-In.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:And trust me -- as a person who worked as an automotive electrician for 8+ years, when anyone who is so fucking ignorant that they think that the tech had anything to do with your battery going bad, they appreciate your dumb ass going elsewhere.
Dins,

When I got the car back, the clock had been reset. The next morning a battery that had given me no problems whatsoever prior to my visit to this shop was deader than a doornail.

Oh, did I mention that they weren't able to perform an emissions test on the vehicle either?

Putting two and two together tells me that some dumbass left the dome light on over the weekend. When they got back on Monday to finish the job, they jumped the battery but were unable to complete the emissions test because the internal computer in post 1996 vehicles resets after the battery goes dead. Rather than tell me the truth, they spun some bullshit about how I "might need to drive the car around with a full tank of gas for a while" to allow the computer to properly read the emissions output. They also suggested that I bring the car back in a week to finish the inspection.

Oh, and I should also mention that "free tires for life" doesn't necessarily mean "free tires for life". But that's a whole other story. Rack me for getting two free Bridgestones on my way out the door from a Service Manager who mistakenly thinks I might ever be coming back.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:Yeah, you're right. As a young man, I didn't slave in an oft-cold auto shop for 8 years and 5 months.
Come on, man. Everytime somebody has something to say, you always ALWAYS have to jump in with the time you were also in the field doing something related to it, or you're super close buddies with someone who was in the field. It could be a malfunction with space
shuttle Atlantis, and you and your tweaker friends were working on the paint job and knew all about it before it happened. It's like yeah, right. What are you doing with your life to pull asmuch jumping around career/jobwise as you want us to believe you've done in your life.
This is not tv, and you are not a fugitive/mad scientist/reporter/independently wealthy playboy.

So what are you running from?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:When they got back on Monday to finish the job, they jumped the battery but were unable to complete the emissions test because the internal computer in post 1996 vehicles resets after the battery goes dead.

Wow...it sounds like these people had about as good an understanding of OBD2 as you do.

Just...stop.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Wow...it sounds like these people had about as good an understanding of OBD2 as you do.
The difference being that they were SUPPOSED to have an understanding. Are you saying it is not true that a vehicle needs to run at least 25 miles after the computer resets to obtain the proper emissions readings?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:It could be a malfunction with space
shuttle Atlantis, and you and your tweaker friends were working on the paint job and knew all about it before it happened.

Did I mention that my Dad designed cardiac monitors for the early Shuttle missions?

I'm never running "from" anything. I run "to" better opprtinuties, whether it be for more money, or more free time -- the two factors I look at when deciding on the next fork in the road.

Whereas you and your ilk run "from" employment like it's sickle cell anemia.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

You're a god damned modern day polymath. What the fuck you doing wasting time on message boards ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:It could be a malfunction with space
shuttle Atlantis, and you and your tweaker friends were working on the paint job and knew all about it before it happened.
Did I mention that my Dad designed cardiac monitors for the early Shuttle missions?
Well, geez, :roll: doesn't that just make you that much more of a loser especially in comparison to the old man?
I'm never running "from" anything.
Sure, Carl Lewis.
I run "to" better opprtinuties,
Weed addiction and missing liver say what?
whether it be for more money, or more free time -- the two factors I look at when deciding on the next fork in the road.
Loser. :lol: Runaway.
Whereas you and your ilk run "from" employment like it's sickle cell anemia.
:lol: :lol: :lol: worst simile of the day.
Last edited by Ingse Bodil on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Tom In VA wrote:You're a god damned modern day polymath. What the fuck you doing wasting time on message boards ?
I'm guessing it's not film studies.
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

shit, DenseDale knows frickin' everything, 'cept Peter frickin' Boyle's filmography, shit
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Well, geez, doesn't that just make you that much more of a loser especially in comparison to the old man?
The Old Man told me when I was a teen "Son, you need to do what makes you happy. And the chances you'll be happy sitting in a cubicle working for The Man all day are pretty slim. Do something you enjoy, and don't worry about the money."

Dad was pretty smart(actually possessed freakish intellect, and a wicked sense of humor. The intellect, I'll never come close to matching. I think I can outfunny the Old Man, though), and every person I meet seems like something of a "loser" in comparison to him.

Weed addiction and missing liver say what?
What you don't know could fill galaxies.

Let's start with the fact there's no such thing as a "weed addiction." Non-addictive substance. "Habit forming" and "addictive" are two seperate things.

And gee, I wonder who's done more damage to their liver -- me, who eats fairly healthy and stays physically active, although is prone to some binge drinking, or you...who has never met a liver-killing saturated fat she didn't want to run on her snatch then shove down her gullet. If that ain't the nogger calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. Glass houses and all that jazz...

Loser. Runaway.
I live in the same area I was born in, and associate with the same core group of idiots that I have for 20+ years.

You?
sickle cell anemia.

AKA "The Great White Hope."
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
Well, geez, doesn't that just make you that much more of a loser especially in comparison to the old man?
The Old Man told me when I was a teen "Son, you need to do what makes you happy. And the chances you'll be happy sitting in a cubicle working for The Man all day are pretty slim. Do something you enjoy, and don't worry about the money."
So why mention moving on to things in order to get more money, above?

Either you are an independently wealthy playboy; or Dad loved his Boy but also didn't believe his Boy had any drive, so he gave Sonny his blessing to be a Flake for the rest of his life; or Dad loved his Boy but hated some of the choices he (Dad) had made in his own life, so here's to living vicariously through one's own children.

I think Dad loved his Boy, didn't completely understand him, but was going to allow his Boy to make his own mistakes.
Dad was pretty smart(actually possessed freakish intellect, and a wicked sense of humor.
It skips generations? Nice job at faking it, though. Everyone sees through it, but nice job all the same.
The intellect, I'll never come close to matching.
Nor his stability, right?
I think I can outfunny the Old Man, though), and every person I meet seems like something of a "loser" in comparison to him.
Other people don't matter. A Son disappointing Dad, that matters a lot. Is Dad proud of you? Are you proud of your choices?
What you don't know could fill galaxies.
That makes us peas in a pod.
Let's start with the fact there's no such thing as a "weed addiction." Non-addictive substance. "Habit forming" and "addictive" are two seperate things.
semantics. it doesn't matter, if your liver (and brain cells) no longer function properly because of your habits.
And gee, I wonder who's done more damage to their liver -- me, who eats fairly healthy and stays physically active,
Prove it.

Man up.
although is prone to some binge drinking,
your liver is gone and you still drink.

Yeah, Dinsy has problems.
or you...who has never met a liver-killing saturated fat she didn't want to run on her snatch then shove down her gullet.
What is that all about?
I live in the same area I was born in, and associate with the same core group of idiots that I have for 20+ years.

You?
Usually, folks are condemned for doing that. In your situation.

sickle cell anemia.
AKA "The Great White Hope."
That's doubly stupid, since sickle cell anemia is associated with resistance to Malaria.
Last edited by Ingse Bodil on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatMode
Elwood

Post by KatMode »

Dinsdale wrote:

breaks

BREAKS!!!

breaks

Nah, I'll save my qualifications for teaching Sears how to change brakes.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

IB's criticisms have deepened to the point she simply cannot fathom a life existing beyond monitors and message boards.

Get professional help.

Do psychiatrists take money orders?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:IB's criticisms have deepened to the point she simply cannot fathom a life existing beyond monitors and message boards.

Get professional help.

Do psychiatrists take money orders?
Thought about it, after my grandmother passed away.
I don't have the time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yeah, it's tough fitting in real life priorities around your message board time.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, it's tough fitting in real life priorities around your message board time.
Real life means every dime counts, and every hour I'm not at work is an hour i'm not getting paid so I can get out of debt, man. I felt a tremendous amount of guilt, fear, denial, anger, and shock when she passed away. But you get over it, and move on towards acceptance. I'm still moving on to acceptance, though at least I no longer have to stop myself from dialing her number because (hello) she's not there to answer anymore. That's a good step in the right direction. Maybe later, but I don't need the other right now. I can deal.

As for Dinsdale, what can you say about a man who pulls a Rootbeer/Broken Staple, using seasonal trolls, and can sit around and make up christmas parody ditties about a poster he's at war with? It makes him happy, I don't know what it did for AP, and it made everybody else laugh their asses off.

If Dad's a genius, why is Son here, though? is all. Why was Son abusing weed and alcohol. The kind of shit nobody has the answers to except Dinsdale himself, and certainly not me. But it's in my nature to try to come up with explanations when none are forthcoming.