Frank Barone - DEAd!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Frank Barone - DEAd!

Post by Mister Bushice »

So Long, Frankenstein.

Anyone pick him in this years pool? it's a 29'er He was 71.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061213/ap_en_tv/obit_boyle
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

nothing like a good after dinner cigar !!

RIP
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uhhh....Wolftard....what does Peter Boyle have to do with this thread?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

everything?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:Uhhh....Wolftard....what does Peter Boyle have to do with this thread?
:lol:

RTFL
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RACK dins for not recognizing Boyle by the name of his character in a shitty sitcom.

RIP Joe
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh...I see. Frank Barone is a character that Peter Boyle played...I got it.

So, it was off to the search engine to see which one.

Oh, dear...

So, you people think I was "gotten over on"...because I don't watch Everybody LOves Raymond?

Are you fucking kidding me?

OK, so I might have made a gaffle based upon unfamiliarity of a character on a bad sitcom. If this is an example of Wolfman "getting over" on me, than so be it.

But damn...LIFE has gotten over on you fucking dweebs. Your very definitions of BODE are based upon one's familiarty with bad syndicated television shows?

Think that over, you bunch of IB wannabes, and see if you can't find the fatal flaw in your entire system of emBODEment....a system that has me sitting here in disbelief. I mean sure, Wolfman has 1.5 feet in the grave(and hopefully counting quickly), but that's how the rest of you train for the day that a hint of BODAGE may come? By watching reruns of Everybody LOves Raymond.

I think you may want to rethink your definitoins of what comprises a "winner" in your fucked up little shut-in worlds.

Dear fucking god, I can't believe you tards went down that road.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

"obit_boyle"
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Good old Dinsdale. Heart of gold.

Other great Dinsdale quotes;

"If he's dead, can I have his T.V.?"

"I gave you an 8. If you had bigger tits I would have given you a 10."

"What the hell are you talking about, I washed it today."

"Farts are a gas. Diarrhea is a liquid. You shit 'em."

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:
:melt:

:?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:"obit_boyle"

Oh dude....if you think for one second I'll ever follow any link Mr Bushice posts...then you're about as dumb as he is.

Hell, I only opened the thread because I saw wolfman posted in it, and I feel it's my duty as an intelligent human to remind wolftard just how fucking stupid he is every time he says something stupid...which is 100% of the time.

Speaking of....you're none-too-bright yourself, Tom.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:"obit_boyle"

Oh dude....if you think for one second I'll ever follow any link Mr Bushice posts...then you're about as dumb as he is.

Hell, I only opened the thread because I saw wolfman posted in it, and I feel it's my duty as an intelligent human to remind wolftard just how fucking stupid he is every time he says something stupid...which is 100% of the time.

Soeaking of....you're none-too-bright yourself, Tom.
:lol:

You must have hung with the "spinners" at Dead shows.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

War the 'Puttin' on the Ritz' scene

RIP
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Dinsdale wrote:So, you people think I was "gotten over on"...because I don't watch Everybody LOves Raymond?
Werd.

I had no idea who Frank Barone is, either. Then again, I just found out that Cicero is CR, 420 is M2, and that AP has an eye that operates independant of the other a la a Jackson's Chameleon.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Seriously, Tom, you were at the peak of your game when you gave Buttsy your password to the old TPB. It's been all downhill for you ever since. You're one crank-shot away from becoming another IRIE... and you didn't even need the meth to get there.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Dinsdale wrote:Uhhh....Wolftard....what does Peter Boyle have to do with this thread?
Trying to smack wolfman, you (again) clicked 'submit' without having a clue of what you're talking about. But you did do an excellent job of kickingyourownass, props.

Maybe you should learn to respect your elders. Wolfman = :bode:
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Anybody remember a few years ago when IndyClown aka Gunslinger pulled a Dins and went on and on and on about that poor female soldier in Iraq that was captured in '03? Gunslinger was positive it was Pvt. Laci Peterson.

I laughed for days.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It was Pvt. Lacey Underall

-sin
Dins
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:So, you people think I was "gotten over on"...because I don't watch Everybody LOves Raymond.

Actually, you have BODE on anyone who has watched that shit.

For the record... I've never heard of Frank Stallone, errr, Beamer, errr, whoever... either. Who's the old fuck in the B&W photo again?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Cuda wrote:Seriously, Tom, you were at the peak of your game when you gave Buttsy your password to the old TPB. It's been all downhill for you ever since. You're one crank-shot away from becoming another IRIE... and you didn't even need the meth to get there.
You're on crack.

1. I haven't been at the peak of my game since 2001.
2. I never gave Buttsy anything.
3. Hotel California I suppose, but unlike 90% of the board I'm not looking to be pivot man in the circle jerk or eat the limp biscuit.

Now are you looking to engage in something tangible here or just hitting submit for submit's sake ?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Who's the old fuck in the B&W photo again?

That's easy -- it's Young Frankenstein, played by Peter Boyle.

But apparently, Boyle's body of work wasn't complete until he portrayed Bea Arthur's love interest in several series in the 90's....just ask these "guys."
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Thanks for proving my point, Tom
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

PSUFAN wrote:RACK dins for not recognizing Boyle by the name of his character in a shitty sitcom.

RIP Joe
Which gets unracked for the shittier sitcom Golden Girls meltdown thread he started.

Of course he also missed the "Frankenstein" reference, not to mention the name "boyle" listed at the end of the URL.

For a know it all, he sure dropped the fucking ball on this one.

nice to watch him backpedal for once, though.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Cuda wrote:Thanks for proving my point, Tom
Glad to help.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:That's easy -- it's Young Frankenstein, played by Peter Boyle.
Huh?

Never seen it. I can't imagine which "funny guy" I think is more unfunny. Ray Romano or Gene Wilder. I saw one episode of Raymond and that Wilder movie with Pryor about a blind and a deaf dude? That was all I could stomach out of either. Golden Girls? Never watched it. So basically, this dude was in a bunch of shit I despise. No wonder I never heard of him.

I guess you're not the only ignorant person in this thread.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

RIP to a fellow La Salle grad..the article says he was in a monastery for 3 years before abandoning his religious studies.. the truth is he thought about joining the Christian Brothers (an order of priests) but ended up not purusing that avenue in his life. He became really good friends with one Christian Brother and Doyle helped La Salle build it's communications dept which is one of the better programs in the US. I never met him personally but he visited the campus a few times and was a guest to some of the com depts classes.

Funny guy.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mister Bushice wrote: nice to watch him backpedal for once, though.
Link?

Your definition of "backpedal" differs greatly from mine. In fact, I'm currently basking in the glory of my unfamiliarity of Everybody Loves Raymond, and all of the other shitty sitcoms that you apparently worship.

And I've never claimed to be a "know-it-all." Actually, when it comes to subjects like these, I'll gladly defer to your expertise any time.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:That's easy -- it's Young Frankenstein, played by Peter Boyle.
Huh?

Never seen it.
This is one of those times when 'don't believe anything posted on the internet' come into play, right?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:
But apparently, Boyle's body of work wasn't complete until he portrayed Bea Arthur's love interest in several series in the 90's....just ask these "guys."
and how exactly did you come upon the knowledge that Bea Arthur had several series in the 90's?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Ingse Bodil wrote:This is one of those times when 'don't believe anything posted on the internet' come into play, right?

You still don't believe I'm yer daddy, do ya?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Hey, we have some friends in Honolulu who've put up Mrs. Luth and Lil Luth on visits. I was tasked to find on the Internet the DVD set of "Everybody Loves Raymond." I guess that old fart over there thought ELR was the greatest thing. I remember I bought the entire first year or so, for something like a hun. I've seen the show a few times, but Ray Ramano is about as interesting as reading LTS all day long.

Rack these threads.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: So basically, this dude was in a bunch of shit I despise.
Taxi Driver? Outland? Where the Buffalo Roam?
Never watched the whole thing, Never seen it, and Never seen it.

I just googled him. He was in Johnny Dangerously (I'm standing here with my dork in my hand!) as the Boss who gives Johnny the keys. RACK him for that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've got to agree with Dins on this one.

If someone is unfamiliar with a character in a Ray Romano sitcom, he hath staked out mad BODE.

Myself, I had no clue that Boyle's character was named "Frank Barone". My familiarity with the show was just a wincing whenever I'd see promos that had Boyle hamming it up with that Romano idiot.

I always thought Boyle was good...it's too bad that he'll probably be remembered by most folks as a dimwitted sitcom character - like the "Nietzsche was a Nazi" horseshit.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:You still don't believe I'm yer daddy, do ya?
I have other thoughts about it, but I'm not ready to type them yet.

(even now?)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:So I clicked the link. Tough stuff those mouseclicks.

I see where we're at odds -- your claim of me "kicking my own ass" is based upon the assumption that I'm physically capable of making it to the end of a Bushice post...no matter how short.

And therein lies the flaw in your theory.

Unless of course you're claiming BODE for being well-read in Bushicisms, which ranks right up there with Bea ArthurBODE.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Who's the old fuck in the B&W photo again?

That's easy -- it's Young Frankenstein, played by Peter Boyle.

Young Frankenstein was played by Gene Wilder.

But that's OK, you're not expected to know these things.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote:I've got to agree with Dins on this one.
Of course you do.

I didn't who the fuck anyone was. I just derived based on "obit_boyle" that some dude with "Boyle" in his name died.

Dins did the rest with ....

"Uhhh....Wolftard....what does Peter Boyle have to do with this thread?"

Well, it obviously meant that Peter Boyle died.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

For those keeping score at home, please don't select the following posters for certain Jeopardy categories:

Movie History...Dins.

The 2006 Election Winners ...mvscal.

You're never to old to Fight...Tom in Va.

Eye, eye, Captain...AP

College Football Scholarships...montineLevin aka m2

R.E.S.P.E.C.T....RackFu

Scary Fog Stories...DiS

Home Injuries...Luther

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:I've got to agree with Dins on this one.
And I'm supposed to be the contrarian (after TVO).

Dins fucked up in the same way he accused Van of fucking up after the whole stupid 'Perk is Martyred'... some shit that went to more pages than it should have because neither Van nor Dins would let it go. Dinsdale has basked in the aura of knowledgeability (if not infallability) for a while, now. People cracked on it, but it was there all the same. The aura just dimmed. And Wolfman, who wasn't even trying (and why do people always try to talk shit about Big O anyway?), is responsible for allowing Dins to hang himself. So, Dins is hacked at in the same way he hacked at somebody else.... only Dins' hacking is a lot more blunt and simple than the one he and Van engaged in.

Dins' halo shows a little rust. Instead of polishing it to get the nicks and oxidation out, he's still trying to use it as a shield. And now it's slipped down his neck and is choking him.

Dins just should have said oops and fell on his sword, if he couldn't outright apologize to Wolfman.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote: So I clicked the link...
You clicked on a Babshice link?

NOT a good idea, imo