MNF Bears Rams!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

MNF Bears Rams!

Post by Quad McWheels »

So who's gonna win this NFC showdown tonight?

I'm psyched to watch this one. I'm gonna put on my Derrick Thomas jersey, pick up my buddy Mike Utley and head over to Dennis Byrd's house.

I hope his fucking wife ain't home, though. Last time we got together, I got really hammered and I guess I called her a cunt or something. Anyway, bitch fucking switched the channel to some home and garden faggot shit and left the remote on the coffee table AND LEFT. The three of us could only stare at the fucking remote and wish we could grab it. Fuck.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: MNF Bears Rams!

Post by BSmack »

Quad McWheels wrote:So who's gonna win this NFC showdown tonight?

I'm psyched to watch this one. I'm gonna put on my Derrick Thomas jersey, pick up my buddy Mike Utley and head over to Dennis Byrd's house.

I hope his fucking wife ain't home, though. Last time we got together, I got really hammered and I guess I called her a cunt or something. Anyway, bitch fucking switched the channel to some home and garden faggot shit and left the remote on the coffee table AND LEFT. The three of us could only stare at the fucking remote and wish we could grab it. Fuck.
So if you can't grab a fucking remote, how do you manage to get drunk?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Post by Quad McWheels »

BSmack wrote:
Straws, man.

Just can't call the hostess a cunt or I'm stuck there like an annoying piece of furniture that won't shut up.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

lame lame lame

axe this troll please
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

this game will suck

our decimated o-line has alex barron now working off a bum knee along with 4 third stringers. there will be no yards rushing for te rams. our d-line is mired in suckitude. there will be mas bears rushing yards.

the only way the rams win is if lovie spends the entire game trying to figure out whether he wants grossman in the playoffs and passes on every down.

rainy dreary suss in 314. if tailgating in the dark darkie neighborhoods didn't bum you out, and the rain didn't bum you out then being stuck in the dome during the long MNF commercials will bum you out.

WAR NETTING $120 a ticket
UNWAR DOUCHEBAGS LIKE ME WHO DON'T REPRESENT
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

BSmack wrote:
Quad McWheels wrote:So who's gonna win this NFC showdown tonight?

Or put on his DT jersey at that.
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

will 'da Bears play that shit QB GrossMan or will they come to their frickin'senses and make him ride the pines where he frickin' belongs. take the Rams.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Milner,
weren't you a 4th outfielder for the Reds?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Quad McWheels wrote:I hope his fucking wife ain't home, though. Last time we got together, I got really hammered and I guess I called her a cunt or something. Anyway, bitch fucking switched the channel to some home and garden faggot shit and left the remote on the coffee table AND LEFT. The three of us could only stare at the fucking remote and wish we could grab it. Fuck.
RACK byrd's wife.