Raider Fan

Sebastian Janikowski

Post by The Assassin »

Is a fat turd.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Hey, its not like we wasted pick #17 of the first fucking round on him or anything.

Seriously, is Alcula fucking dead yet?

Lets hope Jano gets assfucked to death by a strap on sporting Raider Chica who GHB's him. Fucking fat cunt.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

..how the hell do you lose having 5 sacks 3 forced fumbles, and giving up a total of -5 net yards through the air???

..uh never mind...I guess giving up 5 sacks, losing 3 fumbles, and throwing 2 picks might get the job done....unfreeking bweevable.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

I figured they would at least be ready for HOUSTON!!!

Fuck guys; I didn't watch your game, because I was sleeping through my own hometown team getting bitch slapped with a 60 yd FG at the end of regulation.

But going back and looking at the stats: how the FUCK (besides Jano not being able to hit the proverbial barn) do you loose that game?

Hey, I hear Mike Vanderjagt is available... :D
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:..how the hell do you lose having 5 sacks 3 forced fumbles, and giving up a total of -5 net yards through the air???

..uh never mind...I guess giving up 5 sacks, losing 3 fumbles, and throwing 2 picks might get the job done....unfreeking bweevable.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Dont get me fucking started. Our defense is flat out incredible.........but thats where the good ends.

4 reasons why we lost today:

1. Art Shell-What does this dumbfuck do when Jano (Who has been a Raider 3 years too long) says his back is fucked? Not a fucking thing. Not even a sniff at Vandershank (Who isnt half as bad as GHBKowski) Excellent work at going for that number one overall, Art.

2. Aaron Brooks-Should be cut before he has a chance to remove his pads. A 3 step drop means you get rid of the ball quickly, not pump fake and sit there, faggot. What a pile of shit this indecisive and inept twat is. The offensive play calling was actually pretty good today, so RACK that.

3. Offensive Line-This unit is one of the absolute worst I have ever fucking seen. Calling them 'turnstiles' would be a fucking compliment at this point.

4. Al Davis-The roster is FILLED with 'his' choices as players and coaches to lead this horrific team. Each loss falls squarely on HIS liver spotted head.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

1. Settle in and get comfortable with Art.
I really don't expect Al to cut him loose after one year.
About Jano, I blame him and not Art.
I believe the fat Pollock said he was good to go.

On Art, I don't care to get into a laundry list of his failings.
2-10 sums it up pretty well.
I'll put my own little cherry on top and give him a bottom line grade of D for his efforts to this point.
Never imagined he'd have things more fugged up than they were under Norvelous.
Again, there is just a whole host of 'issues' he's handled this year that have had me scratching my head.
One BIG one is his handling of Jerry Porter.
Some real childishness on Art's part, if you ask me.
Actually to the point of maybe trumping Porter's own childishness.
Not very 'leader' like if you ask me.

2. Brooks may pump and wait because his his high-paid 'go-to' receiver is half-assin' it around the field most of the time.
Just a thought.
But Brooks is not our guy.
A glorified back-up, he is.
Being dumb as a stone doesn't work in his favor either.
I'd toss Walter back out there so they can further evaluate him.
Get a better idea if he's really got a future.

3. They suck.
Two or three of 'em won't be in the starting line-up next year.
Not much else to say that hasn't already been said about that bunch of stiffs.

4. Al is most responsible, no doubt about it.
It's HIS team, and his commitment to excellence crashed and burned around 1985.

Time to dream up a new commitment, old man.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Offensive Line-This unit is one of the absolute worst I have ever fucking seen. Calling them 'turnstiles' would be a fucking compliment at this point.
RACK

Did Brooks have a decent pocket to throw out of the entire game?

We were playing the fucking Texans, not the '85 Bears yesterday.

Week twelve and our Guards are still pulling the wrong way, fairly consistently....SOB.

We can't pick up the blitz, we cant open any holes in the running game.

Our line is absolutely fucking useless. No energy, no passion, no clue.

Combine that with incredibly poor technique and you can see the problem.

How many times did Texans come through untouched?

I lost count.

That is something you correct in about week two of preseason.

A travesty this is.

Maybe Art will survive the offseason purge but if he does it will be because we can't get anyone else to coach here rather than anything he has brought to the table.

We lack talent and strength up front but the piss poor coaching is more evident by the second.

Our line was godawful last year and we somehow have regressed this season.

Until we can straighten out this mess upfront we can discuss Brooks vs. Walter all we want. It ain't gonna matter.

Once again give it up for the D.

The only bright spot in this miserable season.

Turdell Sands is becomg a real important guy to reup.

Have we extended Aso yet? Holding Andre Johnson to one catch certainly doesn't suck.

Then again he is probably looking to run from this clusterfuck the second he is able.

I know I would be.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Fourth-quarter evaluations

Posted by Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer on Tuesday at 8:36 pm

With the final quarter of the season left to play some players the Raiders ought to be seriously evaluating in terms of the 2007 roster:

– RB ReShard Lee. They know what Zack Crockett can do. They’ve got a long look at Justin Fargas. Lee’s fumble was huge in the 23-14 loss to Houston, but his 99 total yards, including 5 receptions for 57 yards, were intriguing.

Put him to work. Give him 15 to 20 carries and a handful of passes and see what happens.

– DE Kevin Huntley. Lance Johnstone has been battling nagging injuries and even before then has been a step late _ the sure sign of age. He had a nice career. Huntley was batting down passes in training camp and was impressive as a third-down end against Houston.

The Raiders might consider letting him play even more, taking some of Tyler Brayton’s snaps.

– OL Paul McQuistian. Remember way back when McQuistan was a starter, touted by Raiders insiders as the next Steve Wisniewski or Kevin Gogan? He was the worker bee with a mean streak.

McQuistan lost his job to Kevin Boothe, who has had a promising season for a sixth-round pick out of Cornell. McQuistan should move in somewhere for some quality time in the last four games _ perhaps at right tackle, replacing Langston Walker.

– LT Robert Gallery. Not that he won’t be on the roster, but they really need to give Gallery as many snaps as possible to try and get some small amount of progress from an awful season. And also to determine whether his future is at left tackle or moving inside to guard.

– WR Randy Moss. If they can actually get him in the end zone a few times, figure out a way to have an old-style 7 catch, 150-yard game, maybe they’ll find a trade partner in the offseason.

You could say the same for Jerry Porter, but that ship apparently sailed into an iceberg long ago.

– TE John Madsen. Play him a lot. Throw him the ball. Try and determine whether he’s really a tight end or a hybrid who will play only in special situations. Maybe he’s an Ed McCaffrey type of wide receiver, as staffer Bill Soliday noted a few weeks ago.

The Raiders, of course, seem to shun those possession types. It didn’t used to be that way in the days of Fred Biletnikoff and Bob Chandler.

Whatever the Raiders do, they shouldn’t pack the pounds on Madsen they did on Randal Williams.

Note that all but one of those players are on offense, because the Raiders shouldn’t tinker with the defense at this point. Let them grow together and finish strong in terms of stats and performance, even if they don’t the payoff in victories.

There are a few things I’d like to see in terms of the future. Michael Huff playing deep in the middle of the field and more snaps from Stanford Routt come to mind. But the main objective should be allowing the defense to finish strongly enough to go into the offseason believing it can be a truly elite unit next season.

Offensively, it isn’t as if any changes are going to jeopardize chances at a victory.

Mix and match with an eye toward the future.

-------------------------------------

Rack JMc.

Some good takes.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

The Raiders can turn it around in a year or so, because they do have a nice young defense, and with a good offense, they could be in the top half of defenses in the league next season, with some added talent.

But the key is this: Davis would have to relent to a new coach who brings his own philosophy, offense, and assistants to turn this sinking ship around. Would Davis do that?

Probably not. But, I think he has to fire Shell to save face. I can't imagine Raiderfan wanting to by tickets to see this mess next season, and I doubt many have faith in Shell now. The Raiders also have to cut the malcontents as well, and find a younger, more experienced Vet @ QB, who is backing up a franchise QB right now ( I dunno if Matt Schaub is locked in in the ATL, but he seems to be the hot FA at this moment ).

Question for Raiderfan:

Who is on your short list for HC next season?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When Al hired Art Shell he emphasized that it was due in large part to a determination to bring 'continuity and stability' back to the organization -- to get back to the Raiduh way, etc....

So from that standpoint it would seem unrealistic that Art would get sent packing after one freaking year on the job.
By firing Shell, Al would of course be admitting that the hiring was a big fuggen mistake.

I don't have much confidence in Art right about now, and why would I .... ?

Who is on your short list for HC next season?
Fair question, but a perhaps more apt question might be, "Who is on the short list of candidates who would even want to take the Raider job?"

Then again, as you pointed out, the TEAM might not be that far from playing some good ball.
There is a nice young defense shaping up, and that could be an attraction to a potential coach.

At this point I really can't speculate on a new coach.
It's my belief that Art will be back.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Well, look at the time Davis tolerated with 4 HCs he hired :

Shanny: one year and a half.

Mike White: canned after 2 years.

Joe Bugel: 1 year.

Bill Callahan: 2 years.

Hell, Gruden was the only constant HC,coaching only 4 seasons, before Shell's first foray, and the only other constant before that was

a) Flores 9 years,

b) Madden, 10 years .

Do you see the pattern here?

I doubt Shell would even want another year of this shit.

Shell is fukked, and he doesn't have the juice to lead a Davis coddled roster. He is just a timekeeper, not a legit builder of a playoff team. He is too close to Davis, and Davis is the fukken problem. If Joe Gibbs has to defer to Snyder, than Shell might as well wear a ball-gag to his meetings with Davis.

Al Davis is done. Like an old player past his prime ,still trying to compete in the modern Leagues of today, he is a dinosaur with no legs.

The quickest fix is for him to sign a fukken check to a good young coach, and stay the fuck out of the way.

If dumbfuck John York, who will never be in the HOF, could do that, than Davis could.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

drummer wrote:The quickest fix is for him to sign a fukken check to a good young coach, and stay the fuck out of the way.
I agree.

It appeared that that was very close to happening with B. Petrino a year ago.
Didn't happen though.

I was 'ok' with the Shell hiring, but believed he's need to have very competent coordinators to have success.
Tom Walsh ... ?
What a fucking whifffff that was.

Art's old school, but times have changed.
I'm not sure he has the juice to get a whole lot accomplished.
The Jerry Porter situation is a prime example.
I believe a coach with his shit together would have found a way to get past differences and actually get some production out of a Porter.
Instead they went with Alvis fucking Whitted, and it HURT the team.

There are other examples too.
Art Shell has, at many times this year, appeared in hopelessly over his head.

It's entirely possible that Art will be 'reassigned' to another role in the organization and Al will take another shot at hiring someone for HC.

Wait and see, I guess.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I'd rather see Grandpa Al relent some of his power and hire a GM and allow him to run the show. Again Jimmy Johnson is who I'd choose for that role.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro