Father- Son and Competition..

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jack
enigma

Father- Son and Competition..

Post by Jack »

What is the age that you could beat your father at your sport?

What is the age that your son could beat you?

I wrestled in High school and wrestled intramurally in college. I have stayed in shape and exercised regularly until about 6 months ago when work required more out of me..

I am 44 years old. My son is 16 and a half.

He has been wrestling with me since he was born. I was able to whoop him as an infant! Image

Well, now the boy is 16 1/2. I had to add that HALF because.... it happened!!

He finally beat me in wrestling. I cannot deny it. I was sucking wind and he ...

well he won.

We never used referees, we just wrestle until the other guy taps out or is pinned.

He pinned me! Fair and square... and now I have to get my self in better shape
because I refuse to make this easy for him.

I never wrestled with my father. We never had that kind of relationship.

My son is jacked! He is on the wrestling team and football team. He works out all the time.
But still.. This one is difficult and I guess it is also reality.

So, any of you have any Father Son competition stories to share??
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Interesting question !!
I never got into a physical competition with my Dad
--- the only time we had physical "contact" was when he heard me tell my older sister to do something nasty
to herself-- he lifted me up and pinned me against
a wall and said "don't ever say that to a woman again" !! I was about 16 or so--6'3" 185; he was 6' maybe 260.
I got the message.
I never got any physical competition from my two sons
which was a good thing--they were both very strong in
spite of being smaller than me. Both were into weight lifting more than I ever was.
My younger brother and I had a knock down -drag out battle when I was 20 and he was 16--he kicked my ass
after I tried to boss him around--for the last time-
of course.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I taught jack a lot of holds.

sin,

Father Nelson

Rip City
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Luther wrote:I taught jack a lot of holds.

sin,

Father Nelson

Rip City
Me too
sin-
Father Inne
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

My boy is 14 and just caught up with me at 6' earlier this year (hasn't caught up weight wise, though, and prolly won't for a LONG time). We played hoops in the backyard sometime around February or so and I did beat him, but blew my fuckin' knee out and couldn't walk straight for a couple of months and after cortisone shots.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

I'm 34 and my dad is about to turn 60. We now have competitive napping.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

JCT wrote:I'm 34 and my dad is about to turn 60. We now have competitive napping.
Rack!

There is a Scritti reset there, but I'm not going to touch it with 6' 13.5" pole, nope!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

The last time I was playing some ball with my dad I was 16 and he was crowding the plate a bit so I tried to back him off a touch and caught him with a high and tight fastball, cracked one of his ribs. He just stuck with catching after that.

Now that my son is 7, it is about time for him to learn that pitchers do have a right to the inside of the plate.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"don't ever say that to a woman again" !! I was about 16 or so--6'3" 185; he was 6' maybe 260.
Ooooh. More, please.

--Derron
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Wolfman wrote: the only time we had physical "contact" was when he heard me tell my older sister to do something nasty
to herself-- he lifted me up and pinned me against
a wall
What?

So incest is your thing?

BTW, thanks for the sig
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Father- Son and Competition..

Post by Cuda »

Jack wrote:Well, now the boy is 16 1/2. I had to add that HALF because.... it happened!!

He finally beat me in wrestling. I cannot deny it. I was sucking wind and he ...

well he won.

We never used referees, we just wrestle until the other guy taps out or is pinned.

He pinned me! Fair and square... and now I have to get my self in better shape
because I refuse to make this easy for him.
Learn how to use the Sucker Punch.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Katy

Post by Katy »

At 10, my son is as tall as me and will soon pass me up. I'm only 5 feet tall though.

I hope the short gene isn't one he's got. So far, so good.

Anyway, he's very athletic and plays football, and is now trying out for basketball.

He played one-on-one basketball with his father and won.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Katy wrote:At 10, my son is as tall as me and will soon pass me up. I'm only 5 feet tall though.

Anyway, he's very athletic and plays football, and is now trying out for basketball.

Shut up whore, everyone thinks their kid is "very athletic". Ohhhh, my kid can play Connect Four, he can beat his dad in ping pong, he's VERY ATHLETIC. Guess what, you better teach your kid to start peddling drugs and looting VCRs quick like because he isnt' gonna make a living with his "skill" or his brain. He needs to get his ass beat. I'M athletic. I am the true mold of an athlete. Can your kid run a 4.27 40 and do 1000 pushups in a single sitting like i can?
Get fucked, dick.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Douchebag wrote:
Katy wrote:At 10, my son is as tall as me and will soon pass me up. I'm only 5 feet tall though.

Shut up whore, everyone thinks their kid is "very athletic". Ohhhh, my kid can play Connect Four, he can beat his dad in ping pong, he's VERY ATHLETIC. Guess what, you better teach your kid to start peddling drugs and looting VCRs quick like because he isnt' gonna make a living with his "skill" or his brain. He needs to get his ass beat.
My son could probably kick your ass. He sure as fuck can run better smack.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

of course you think he can kick my ass. You probably think he can get better grades than me too. I have a 2.7 gpa and qualify for remedial honors. I'm sure he could give you an orgasm if he tried too, huh? Sick whore.
Get fucked, dick.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Round 2 (actually probably round 2367)

I come home.. My son smiles and knows.. it's on!!

I know, I have to beat him fast because I know I'll run out of gas if I don't beat him quickly..

We start off, I quickly do a fireman's carry to a takedown and cover pinning him within 40 seconds.

and hoping he doesn't get out of it!!

Victory is mine.. I can hold my head up and continue as the man of the house for another day!!

Actually, this is probably the best part of my day.. Hell, no doubt it is!!

I always told my sons that I wanted them to keep me young!!
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

If he can beat his father at basketball and he's only 10, you'd better hope he doesn't get the athletic gene from dad.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mister Bushice wrote:If he can beat his father at basketball and he's only 10, you'd better hope he doesn't get the athletic gene from dad.
S'whatI'mThinkin'. I was waiting to get to the part where Katy says, "Actually, he let the little guy win."

If a grown man is legitimately losing post positioning battles to his 10 year old son, then he'd better plan on attending friday night QuizBowl showdowns -- not football or basketball games.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

JCT wrote:I'm 34 and my dad is about to turn 60. We now have competitive napping.
Rack That!!

It's funny because it's TRUE!!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:If he can beat his father at basketball and he's only 10, you'd better hope he doesn't get the athletic gene from dad.
S'whatI'mThinkin'. I was waiting to get to the part where Katy says, "Actually, he let the little guy win."

If a grown man is legitimately losing post positioning battles to his 10 year old son, then he'd better plan on attending friday night QuizBowl showdowns -- not football or basketball games.
Or he might want to have a chat with the mailman.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Douchebag wrote:of course you think he can kick my ass. You probably think he can get better grades than me too. I have a 2.7 gpa and qualify for remedial honors. I'm sure he could give you an orgasm if he tried too, huh? Sick whore.
This troll is as subtle as a brick.

Does this pass for adequate trolling where you come from, douchie?

Christ, don't be so damned obvious with your next troll, will ya'?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

to Mr. T (I pity the fool)
I told my sister to go f*** herself
is that plain enough why my Dad
got a bit upset ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

War Wagon wrote:This troll is as subtle as a brick.

Does this pass for adequate trolling where you come from, douchie?

Christ, don't be so damned obvious with your next troll, will ya'?
I aint here to impress anyone, ballsagger. i'm here to invite you to a world class ass beating. You from misouri fuckbreath? Check this out, fuckstain

[web]http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qs ... tty=&ecid=[/web]

Enter in the info. I'll put you up in the Macon Travelodge. Flight and hotel for $430. this is on me, bitch. all YOU have to do is show up and receive the bare knuckle pounding. This fucking place has air-conditioned guestrooms with complimentary cable TV AND premium channels you fucking DICK! the continental breakfast is fucking NAILS, and you can make free local calls. There's also an indoor pool and spa. I'l make the arragnements. Let me know, dickspanker.
Get fucked, dick.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Douchebag wrote: Enter in the info. I'll put you up in the Macon Travelodge. Flight and hotel for $430.
I thought your budget was only $200? Did your parents give you a raise on your allowance hoping to get you out of the house?
all YOU have to do is show up and receive the bare knuckle pounding.

Much like your intrepid trolling attempts here, you most likely would bring a knife to a gun fight.

Try Mr Bitchshice, though. He once sent me detailed directions on how to get to his place of residence for a throwdown.

I think he even said that he could beat me one on one in B-ball.

Still laughing over that.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

All I can spare is $4.39
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Not sure if it counts for moms...cause my kid (now 14) could outrun me at about age 11, fast little shit that he is. We did taekwando together but both stopped at 1st degree black belt a couple of years ago. At that time, it was getting close. Our instructor said that we were about at the point where they separate parents and kids for awhile because the kids figure out they can beat the parents and don't use any control when they finally figure out they can get some good ones in on mom or dad. We have sparred a bit without pads at home since then, and it's fun and scares the hell out of my hubbie, but we don't hurt each other. I'm sure he could beat my ass now if we went full on sparing.

The only sports our kid has done with his dad is downhill skiing and baseball. At 11, he was faster at downhill, and is even faster now. And at about 13 my hubbie said that catching for pitching practice was no longer fun...cause he now felt like he needed gear to protect himself.

Now the competition with dad is on guitar...and the kid is gaining on that one.

Fun stuff, to see the kid grow up and challenge the folks who always were the ones to teach!
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

My 5:25 p.r. in the mile just went byebye. So did the sub-12 minute two miles. Not even close. And he's only 14.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

After reading through this thread, I’ve come to the conclusion that Jack is the bastard son of Wolfman.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Round 2 (actually probably round 2367)

I come home.. My son smiles and knows.. it's on!!

I know, I have to beat him fast because I know I'll run out of gas if I don't beat him quickly..

We start off, I quickly do a fireman's carry to a takedown and cover pinning him within 40 seconds.

and hoping he doesn't get out of it!!

Victory is mine.. I can hold my head up and continue as the man of the house for another day!!

Actually, this is probably the best part of my day.. Hell, no doubt it is!!

I always told my sons that I wanted them to keep me young!!
Sounds to me that your wife had a little talk with your son.

"You know son, your dad has a fragile ego, and I afraid this might lead to ED" :lol:
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

atomicdad, Was that you hiding in my bedroom closet???