The best of the best
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Mea Culpa

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:Congratulations, Dims. I was wrong. It's your pile of suck now.

I will accept the will of the people and demand an immediate and complete withdrawl from Iraq and urge Congress to demonstrate the courage of their convictions by cutting off funding for continuing military operations and reconstruction programs in Iraq.

Bring the troops home...NOW.
:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:I will accept the will of the people and demand an immediate and complete withdrawl from Iraq and urge Congress to demonstrate the courage of their convictions by cutting off funding for continuing military operations and reconstruction programs in Iraq.
that's crazy talk...

we must stay the cour.......er.......come up with a fresh perspective......
get out, get out while there's still time
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

"You've got to buck up, mvscal. Oh sure, all of America may have punked your party, but you've got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Get out there mvscal and get back on that horse. Never give up beating that drum, mvscal. C'mon, mvscal, don't take your ball and go home. Keep playing the game because you have a great recall for all things historical. Just keep in mind though that you suck as a prognosticator."

--Tommy Lasorda

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

I will accept the will of the people and demand an immediate and complete withdrawl from Iraq and urge Congress to demonstrate the courage of their convictions by cutting off funding for continuing military operations and reconstruction programs in Iraq.

Nice flip-flop, meat-whistle.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:It's your pile of suck now.
Yep. You made it and we get to clean it up. But 's'allright -- that's just the way I want it.
Rack.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
montinelevin
Chiming For Fags

Post by montinelevin »

Happy Thanksgiving dipshit!
Believe the Heupel wrote:Mods, do you think we could get a separate "Van acts like a tard" thread.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

montinelevin wrote:Image
This is obviously a reference to Auschwitz. Oy! The suffering! PS: Go attack Iran now.

Ahhh, the Shit-beaked ChimeFag Bird flying south for the winter.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

mvscal....

I disagree!!

Yes, it is a mess!
Yes, it wasn't presented to the American Public honestly!

But, WE cannot just leave when the job is unfinished.

We helped to make the mess. It is our job, It is our duty, it is our responsibility to clean it up!

Try to think of this 10-20 years down the road. Do you think there will not be repercussions, if we put our tails between our legs and left IRAQ??

It's like the OLD Clash song.. Should I stay or Should I go..

If I stay there will be trouble... If I leave there will be DOUBLE!!

What we need is CLEAR, OBTAINABLE OBJECTIVES!!
-not vague cliches!!

But to tell you the honest truth..

We are not leaving IRAQ!!

Whether the next President is Democrat or Republican, We will maintain a military presence in IRAQ for at least the next 5 years. The script is already written.

Mark my words!!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

yeah
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jack wrote: Whether the next President is Democrat or Republican, We will maintain a military presence in IRAQ for at least the next 5 years. The script is already written.
"Sweeeet!"

Sincerely,
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What about 'f-ghan-ee-stahn?

The Talibans are taking over again the the poppies are ready to harvest.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: You made it and we get to clean it up.
Clean what up?
The deficit, for starters.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:What about 'f-ghan-ee-stahn?

The Talibans are taking over again the the poppies are ready to harvest.
Why do you hate heroin?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

You're not laughing at the notion that your party ran up a deficit, are you?

And in any event, I wouldn't hold your breath as to an immediate total withdrawal from Iraq. A phased, partial withdrawal perhaps, but not a complete withdrawal, at least not anytime soon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey, I know you don't go for details and such, but...the Taliban eradicated the opium when they were officially in power. Not the other way around.

Babs, your record on every single issue and event over the past several years has proven ass backwards. You're wrong every time--and each time, like now, you try and squirm out of it. Usually by immediately distancing yourself from the person or institution you'd been seeming to support.

But..in fact--as I've pointed out before--Babs never actually endorses ANYONE. In fact the only candidate Babs has ever openly supported is Tom McClintock--and then only mildly. In fact, Babs has no opinions on anything, just bile--usually bigoted and sneering. There's really nothing at all beneath the light historical references and so forth. A punching bag, I suppose, indefatigably churning out dittohead/O'Reilly gibberish for the pounding.

But let's agree to agree here. Our invasion of Iraq has proven to be an unqualified disaster. Agreed.

We need to get out now and stop murdering, torturing, raping, and terrorizing the Iraqi people. Agreed.

We need to hold accountable the individuals who perpetrated this vile crime--and see that they are hung by the neck. Agreed.

We need to offer whatever money and assistance we can to the Iraqis in repairing the destruction we've inflicted. Agreed.

We need similarly to make restitution to the families of the well over 500,000 Iraqis who have died since we launched our invasion. Agreed.

We need to suspend our current relationship with Israel and hold them accountable as the primary source of instability in the Middle East--especially with the current massacres and genocidal attacks being carried out in Gaza by the IDF. Agreed.

I'm glad you've got "fresh eyes"--now get on with it!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

We need to see you blow yourself up. Agreed.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK mvscal
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Mikey, I know you don't go for details and such, but...the Taliban eradicated the opium when they were officially in power. Not the other way around.
Think again, grasshopper.
Make a drug deal with Afghanistan
More Afghan farmers will turn to the Taliban if the U.S. doesn't stop eradicating the country's poppy crop.
By Johann Hari
JOHANN HARI (johannhari.com) is a columnist for the Independent in London.

November 6, 2006

JAMILLA NIAZI is a 40-year-old woman with a freckly face and high cheekbones. When she arrives in a refugee camp in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan to speak to me via Internet camera phone, her features are hidden behind the blue burka she is forced to wear in the scorching summer heat. She peels back the gauze and smiles. She doesn't do this much anymore — not since the death threats began to come every night, pledging to burn her in acid. To jihadis, Niazi has committed an intolerable offense: She is the head teacher of a school for girls.

"The Taliban have come back," says the aid worker with Niazi. "They control this area now."

The night before our conversation, they burned down a school in nearby Nabili, and Taliban fighters even planted a landmine in the playground of another girls' school. They may be coming for Niazi next.

One main thing has brought the Taliban back to life to terrorize Afghanistan's women: drugs. Or, more accurately, George W. Bush's war on them.

This summer, Emmanuel Reinert, executive director of the Senlis Council, an independent, Brussels-based think tank, commissioned more than 30 researchers to ask why so many southern Afghans were turning to the Taliban when they had cheered their defeat just five years ago. He found that "the Taliban revival is directly, intimately related to the [poppy] crop eradication program. It could not have happened if the U.S. was not aggressively destroying crops. This is the single biggest reason Afghans turned against the foreigners."

The Afghan people are rebelling because the U.S. government is currently committed to destroying 60% of their economy. In the name of the "war on drugs," a U.S. corporation, Dyncorp, is being paid to barge into the fields of some of the poorest people in the world and systematically destroy their only livelihood.

These Afghans are growing poppies — from which heroin is derived — out of need, not greed. A quarter of all Afghan babies die before their fifth birthday. The Senlis Council warns that if Western governments continue this program of economic destruction — and the negative propaganda bonanza it creates — the Taliban may be sufficiently rejuvenated to march on Kabul, depose President Hamid Karzai and pin up a "Welcome home, Mr. Bin Laden" banner.

There is an alternative to this disastrous spiral. The world is suffering from a shortage of legal opiates. The World Health Organization describes it as "an unprecedented global pain crisis." About 80% of the world's population has almost no access to these painkillers at all. Even in developed countries, for cancer care alone there is an unmet annual need for 550 metric tons more opium to make morphine.

Afghan farmers continue to produce the stuff, only to be made into criminals because of it. Meanwhile, in a Kabul hospital, half the patients who need opiates are thrashing about in agony because they can't get them, while in fields only a few miles away opium crops are being hacked to pieces.

The solution is simple. Instead of destroying Afghanistan's most valuable resource, Western governments should buy it outright and resell it to producers of legal opiate-based painkillers on the global market. Instead of confronting Afghan farmers about their crop, our representatives should be approaching them with hard cash.

This has been successfully tried before. In the early 1970s, the Nixon administration began to demand that the opium farmers of southern Turkey destroy their crops. Every attempt at destruction — carried out by reluctant Turkish prime ministers coerced with threats of cuts in U.S. military aid — failed. Eventually, Turkey was considered to be such a crucial Cold War ally that the U.S. granted it an exception. So Turkey joined India as a legal supplier of opiates for pain-control purposes, and it remains so today. Isn't Afghanistan even more important today than Turkey was in the 1970s?

It is a strange truth that if President Bush really wants to live up to his rhetoric about saving Afghanistan, he must urgently launch the biggest drug deal in history.

Niazi knows what will happen if he doesn't. In a low, sad voice, she says, "My school will be destroyed forever." She pauses. "All women love their freedom. Who wants to be a prisoner and to be illiterate? Not Afghan women…. You promised you would not let this happen to us again. You promised."
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:So what? If they get uppity sometime in the future, we'll bomb the piss out of them again.

In the meantime we'll start a dialogue and try to understand why they hate us. We could even send John Kerry over there to negotiate. I'm sure the Taliban will appreciate his subtle nuance and dry humor.
Not Carter?

Don't you want to win?

You still get a rack.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I say it's time we just let these fukkers have what they want anyhoo. 3 seperate countries. The kurds are decent enough buds with us. Turkey won't like it, but, just what the fukk are they gonna do? Start a sahkah hoolie embargo?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:RACK mvscal
What part of Iraq are you posting from Tom?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Make up your fucking mind, Monica

You wanted "change", didn't you?

Now's your chance
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:Make up your fucking mind, Monica

You wanted "change", didn't you?

Now's your chance
Hey, we all know he's for the war, so I figured by now he'd be in Iraq.

Are you trying to say he's not?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Same part that qualifies you to comment.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:
I'm in the United States. So are you in Baghdad? Tikrit?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote: What part of Iraq are you posting from Tom?
I'm in the United States. So are you in Baghdad? Tikrit?
What does my inability to qualify as United States soldier AND contractor have to do with me agreeing with mvscal's points in this thread ?

Again, what unit are or were you in, such that you can claim authority over me ?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mea Gulpa.

--SissyCrown
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Nobody wants your support. We want your voter registration card taken away. You believe Saddam was responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombings. You are clearly incappable of acting like an adult or thinking like an adult. No one wants the support of a career internet message board lunatic, who insults others constantly on a regular basis.

You are weak, you are ignorant, you are pathetic. This posts seething sarcasm shows you how much of a retarded dipshit you are. Iraq should not be left immidiately and can't. Yours and millions of others ignorant support of this absolute complete fuck up over creating chaos in the middle east to stabilize our oil consumption, makes you all pathetic traitorous citizens. Granted Ignorance isnt treason, but it damn sure is close.

By being uneducated and hardheaded, we have wasted billions on a no net gain conflict. Bin Laden is alive, N. Korea has nukes and Iran will get nukes.

You blinded unwavering support over an administration who pumps their propaganda on all our airwaves 24/7 shows how you are incapable of independant thought. Like the millions that flock to watch American Idol, to watch people get their 15 minutes of fame, you live your life vicariously through others, because you are weak. They spoke a big game and somehow it made you a "badass" and truly "tough" on the bad guys.

It would be more for you to shut up about your "talking points" and really do something for this country. Preach legislation that puts the FCC back into control over political rhetoric and propaganda on our television. Preach legislation that gets Rush Limbaugh off our airwaves. We wouldnt allow Hitler to preach his garbage, we shouldnt allow anyone to preach their garbage.

And preach campaign financing legislation that finally rids of this 2 party system.

Barring that, you should never be taken seriously and should be insulted at every turn. You have freedom of speech to say something retarded. I have that speech also, to telll you how fucking retarded you are.

No go chase Saddam UFO abductions in Kentucky and link him to Columbine and go right your blog somewhere and allow others from time to time to drop in and provide us with comedy over the lunatics in our society.
Last edited by Gunslinger on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

smackaholic wrote:I say it's time we just let these fukkers have what they want anyhoo. 3 seperate countries. The kurds are decent enough buds with us. Turkey won't like it, but, just what the fukk are they gonna do? Start a sahkah hoolie embargo?
Basically!

This is where Nishlord is to blame. Britain screwed this shit up a long time ago, by letting a 4 year old with a crayon draw the borders to Iraq.
I fucking suck.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Yes. This all my fault. I am dead sorry.

It'd be really nice if the end result of all this rubbishness was that America finally realised their role in the world is to make everyone else laugh at how mad they are, and to provide the odd bit of decent music and telly. But somehow I doubt it.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Gunslinger wrote:constantly on a regular basis.
Whoa. That is a lot.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Gunschlonger is willing to overstate the matter.

Twice, even.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Gunslinger wrote: Granted Ignorance isnt treason, but it damn sure is close.
Feel lucky then. If it was, you would have been stood against the wall years ago.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Rack THE Trolls, and the votes...
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

JCT wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: Granted Ignorance isnt treason, but it damn sure is close.
Feel lucky then. If it was, you would have been stood against the wall years ago.
Oh no I just got the reacharound!!!

Reacharound: Taking a posters insult and turning it around on them.

Very appropriate in a mvscal thread. I'm sure he's got endless reacharounds occuring in his house ofblack semen.
I fucking suck.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

He's got a nice pile of suck all his own, you know.
So you aren't supporting Bush - you ARE Bush? :shock:
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

There are currently approximately 127,000 U.S. troops in Iraq.

As of June 2006, unnamed U.S. officials, reported Sunday that Gen. George Casey, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, plans to send home about 7,000 of the 127,000 American troops by September without replacing them. More than 20,000 more would leave by the end of 2007, the Times reported. Link

That still leaves 100,000 at the beginning of 2008, if all goes according to plan.

The administration has long set a goal of a stable, democratic Iraq, suggesting that major troop withdrawals could not be expected until the Iraqi government was capable of sustaining that enterprise itself.

"I'd like our troops to come home, too, but I want them to come home with victory, and that is a country that can govern itself, sustain itself and defend itself," President Bush said yesterday at a news conference. But he added that "Iraq is not working well enough, fast enough." Link

Do you think President will pull out the troops during election year??
-NO! Maybe a couple of thousand- and all for political purposes but, we will still be there in 2008-2009.

Now, when the Next President comes in.. and I suspect it is likely to be a Democrat.

Do you think that President will withdraw troops when there are pictures like the ones below pasted all over the news?

ImageImage

Any talk of a "PULLOUT" will only be done for political purposes. Once in power, no politician will truly do anything to pull troops out of IRAQ in significant numbers. Because, once they start, the other side will say..

What about the poor people in IRAQ?

Our current OBJECTIVE in IRAQ is not measurable and in my opinion, not obtainable but I know..
We aren't leaving any time soon!!

So, all the talk of "pull the troops out" is all just talk until at least the 2nd year of the next Presidency.

Instead of panicking or playing political games, we have to come up with a logical strategy to stabilize IRAQ
BEFORE we start pulling out!

It would be against everybody's interest, except the terrorists, for the coalition to leave in circumstances of defeat!

***************************************************************************************
Try to think of how we would be viewed by the rest of the World, if we just turned tail and ran and left IRAQ in shambles.
MAN UP! If you start something, FINISH IT!
If you or your elected official voted to go to war, then deal with the consequences of that decision.
If you or your elected official did not vote to go to war... You still have to clean up this problem before leaving.

If not this will haunt the U.S. FOREVER!!

I am willing to take sig bets that our military strength in IRAQ will stay above 100,000 into 2011.
Anyone want to take that bet?

How your Senator voted on Res 45 Auhorizing Use of Armed Forces Against Iraq

Congressional Authorization

How Congress Voted
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:What does my inability to qualify as United States soldier AND contractor have to do with me agreeing with mvscal's points in this thread ?

Again, what unit are or were you in, such that you can claim authority over me ?
So you're NOT in Iraq???

Whew! That was a close one.

BTW: What's this "authority" you are droning on about? You do realize the only "authority" I need to speak my mind is that of an American citizen?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Mister Bushice wrote:So you aren't supporting Bush - you ARE Bush? :shock:
Can't be. He spells too many words correctly and uses proper grammar too often.

But going back to the phased withdrawal, I see that for one simple reason. In a nutshell, if you want to boil the Republicans' loss down to a single reason, it was overreaching. Now, a complete and immediate withdrawal from Iraq wouldn't necessarily be overreaching from the standpoint of public opinion. But there is the law of unintended consequences to consider. Withdrawing from Iraq immediately has the potential to create a vacuum over there, and who knows what will happen. But I believe the end game in Iraq ultimately will be, as smackaholic alluded, three separate nations -- a pro-U.S. Kurdish nation in the north; a Sunni nation in the central portion of the country; and a Shi'ite nation closely aligned with Iran in the south.

Besides, last time I read the Constitution, the President is still Commander-in-Chief, so this election doesn't directly influence what we do in Iraq. Sure, Congress could cut defense spending, but that has potential to backfire, as the Pentagon could undertake a game of chicken with Congress by cutting supplies, pay for the troops, etc. without reducing the scope of the mission in Iraq.