As Wazzu fan to other Pac-10 teams, you're all welcome.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

As Wazzu fan to other Pac-10 teams, you're all welcome.

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Much props deserved to WAZZU from other Pac-10 teams and their fans for WSU's efforts in keeping Mike Stoops at UA.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: As Wazzu fan to other Pac-10 teams, you're all welcome.

Post by The Seer »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Much props deserved to WAZZU from other Pac-10 teams and their fans for WSU's efforts in keeping Mike Stoops at UA.
I'd take him.....

Sincerely,

Uclafan
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Stoops gets another year whether he beats Wazzu or not, barring a scandal. But I doubt he survives past next season. The occasional nice game isn't enough anymore. Zona was supposed to actually be a player in the Pac this year. I'd be shocked if he gets canned after this season but he'll have to yield a winner in 07.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Re: As Wazzu fan to other Pac-10 teams, you're all welcome.

The Seer wrote:
Q, West Coast Style wrote:Much props deserved to WAZZU from other Pac-10 teams and their fans for WSU's efforts in keeping Mike Stoops at UA.
I'd take him.....

Sincerely,

Uclafan
You'd take him simply because his initials are MS and not KD.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

We should also be thankfull, as Pac-10 fans, that Doba isn't leaving WSU anytime soon.

As I'm sure many others are very happy with the placement of Nick Alliotti.

Things I'm happy about:

Stoops
Dorrell
Koetter
Doba
Riley
Willingham
Harris

Not quite as happy about:
Carroll
Tedford
Alliotti
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

JayDuck wrote:We should also be thankfull, as Pac-10 fans, that Doba isn't leaving WSU anytime soon.

As I'm sure many others are very happy with the placement of Nick Allowalotti.

Things I'm happy about:

Stoops
Dorrell
Koetter
Doba
Riley
Willingham
Harris

Not quite as happy about:
Carroll
Tedford
Allowalotti

FTFY-NC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

JayDuck wrote:We should also be thankfull, as Pac-10 fans, that Doba isn't leaving WSU anytime soon.
Yeah 3 wins in 4 weeks over OSU, UO and UCLA means that he'll be spreading his folksy charm around the Palouse for at least a few more years. With HIll and Bumpus out, the COugs are coasting in on fumes and @ ASU this week even looks troubling. Still the Huskies are in worse shape and so Doba will make it 3 straight over the pups further securing his employment.

Had this season been turned out bowless for WSU, students and alums would start ponying up for a couple a cases of Busch Light to lure Dennis back to Pullman from accross the border.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Q, West Coast Style wrote:
With HIll and Bumpus out, the COugs are coasting in on fumes and @ ASU this week even looks troubling. Still the Huskies are in worse shape and so Doba will make it 3 straight over the pups further securing his employment.

I hate to be that guy that says "I told myself so" but "I told myself so."

BTW, how bad are things for the Huskies that as a WSU fan I'm completely convinced the Cougs will roll the Huskies despite WSU's performances the last two weeks.
montinelevin
Chiming For Fags

Post by montinelevin »

With HIll and Bumpus out, the COugs are coasting in on fumes and @ ASU this week even looks troubling. Still the Huskies are in worse shape and so Doba will make it 3 straight over the pups further securing his employment.

I hate to be that guy that says "I told myself so" but "I told myself so."

BTW, how bad are things for the Huskies that as a WSU fan I'm completely convinced the Cougs will roll the Huskies despite WSU's performances the last two weeks.
Being that the PAC 10 is the toughest Conference in the Country (re: the Computers). Just about any team in the conference can beat the other on a given night.

Example: OSU v. USC... Arizona v. CAL... Furd v. Washington... etc.

This game could go either way, and an should be a good one. I personally see the "necks" taking this one over the "city" kids. But fuck, who really knows... It's the PAC 10.
Believe the Heupel wrote:Mods, do you think we could get a separate "Van acts like a tard" thread.