Eternal Scobode

uhhhhhh,Oregon ?

Post by DiT »

ouch
not looking good.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I'm listening to the Wazzuu broacast on XM.

I think Harry Carey was reincarnated into the bodies of their announce team. HORRID to say the least.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

34-23

Cougs Baby! (Fess up y'all. You guys love that WSU rolled up the Ducks :)

On behalf of my boyz. You're all very welcome.

(Sorry Jay. We were due and you know it.)
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

too bad ubub had to choke vs feCal... I think Willingham and Duhrell share a brain
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, well...if Oregon beats USC, and Kal loses a couple, and every other PAC10 game ends up in a tie...it's BCS time, BABY!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

I blame JON's locks
BuddyFramm
Crack Whore

Post by BuddyFramm »

SoCalTrjn wrote:too bad ubub had to choke vs feCal... I think Willingham and Duhrell share a brain
Still not sure how you can blame Ty Willingham for an OT loss AT Cal with a backup quarterback. Seems to me the team played very well in a game I'm sure ALL of you thought would result in Husky ass kicking.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

BuddyFramm wrote:Still not sure how you can blame Ty Willingham for an OT loss AT Cal with a backup quarterback. Seems to me the team played very well in a game I'm sure ALL of you thought would result in Husky ass kicking.
Sending out his kick block team when Cal was up by 5 late in the game was very "Ty" of him.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

I'm not a big Ty-fan but if he still had Stanback he'd have beaten Cal.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

I doubt it.

Cal overlooked Washington, because, they didn't have Stanback.

Even Tedford overlooked Washington. The plan heading into the game was even to sit their best player (Marshawn Lynch) and let him rest. They started the game running their backup.

Washington is not a good team and, probably will finish 5-7 this year.
BuddyFramm
Crack Whore

Post by BuddyFramm »

JayDuck wrote:
Washington is not a good team and, probably will finish 5-7 this year.
I don't think so. I'm not sure how you can say we aren't a good team when two of our four losses were an OT loss at Cal (who's been kicking everyone's ass except Tennessee) with our backup QB and a questionable loss at USC by a few points. We also visited OU when they had Peterson. I'll call my shot.....wins over Arizona State, Stanford, and the Cougs but (painfully) a loss at Autzen. 7-5 and a trip to a bowl, worst case 6-6. Bonnell looked like a deer in the headlights against Oregon State but looked much more comfortable at Cal. I look for a big game out of him this week at Husky Stadium. I'd love to beat Oregon and I won't rule it out but I just don't see it happening.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Washington is going to lose to ASU this weekend and to Oregon the following week.

I don't think anyone could lose to Stanford, so that's a win and, just because its the Apple Cup, Washington has a chance against WSU but really, that shouldn't happen either.

6-6 is a best case scenario.

5-6 is the most likely.

Cal played down to Washington's level, not the other way around.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

JayDuck wrote:Washington is going to lose to ASU this weekend and to Oregon the following week.

I don't think anyone could lose to Stanford, so that's a win and, just because its the Apple Cup, Washington has a chance against WSU but really, that shouldn't happen either.

6-6 is a best case scenario.

5-6 is the most likely.

Cal played down to Washington's level, not the other way around.
Spoken like a man who knows his Pac-10 football. I would give the UW a slight chance to beat ASU cause ASU is well, ASU, and they will beat Stanford. They won't win at Autzen barring UO meltdown of home-loss-to-UCLA-in-2004 porportions. Bonnell has little chance to do anything against the Cougar D. Brink (2-0 v. UW) and WSU have broken the Husky hex which caused Coug teams to lose Apple Cups even when they were they far more talented team (2001-03). They are the more talented team again this year and they SHOULD win easily. With should being the important term there. Bottom line I would say they beat Stanford and one of ASU, UO and WSU finds a way to lose to the pups. 6-6. Williamham bandwagon doesn't crash to a hault, but just slows down a bit. I did pick UW to finish last in the Pac this year so they've already proved me wrong this year.

And you can never count your team out when you've got fans like these:

Husky Nation
BuddyFramm
Crack Whore

Post by BuddyFramm »

Damn, Q, where did you get that pic of me and my homies? :)