Shhh...Kim Jong is sensitive too

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

Shhh...Kim Jong is sensitive too

Post by Luther »

[align=center]Image[/align]
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea warned on Wednesday that increased U.S. pressure over the regime's reported nuclear test could be considered an act of war, and South Korea suggested it would build up its conventional arsenal to deal with its belligerent neighbor.

Now we all know we can't make fun of the Muzzies, we can't do any comics of the Muzzies, and for Mohammed's sake, we damn well better not be wytching anything involving Muslims or their Islamic religion. Now we've got that little pipsqueek from N. Korea telling us we can't even talk about, suggest, hint, pressure, call for U.N. action or he's going to kick our ass.
"If the U.S. keeps pestering us and increases pressure, we will regard it as a declaration of war and will take a series of physical corresponding measures," the North's Foreign Ministry said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency. The statement didn't specify what those measures could be.
They must be double serious as they also have their numba 2 guy cracking down on us too. So, is this how it all breaks down?

If we "pester" they are going to kick our ass.
If we "pressure" them, they are going to kick our ass.

and then tack on the Muzzies...

If we create a cartoon, they are going to kick our ass, and light our embassy's on fire.
If we laugh at a cartoon, they are going to go ape shit, kill us and also stampede and kill a few thousand of their ownselves.

I'm suggesting we have a more tolerant view/discussion when we are dealing with these people. Go into your work bathrooms right now and look into that mirror. Say to yourself, and I mean loudly and with conviction, "I will not roar with laughter involving anything to do with belt bombs, IED's, turban's, flying magical carpets, camels, virgins, the number 72, any references/laughter/songs regarding any boy named Kim, elevator shoes, gay haircuts, Nehru jackets, nuclear, glass parking lots, pop-fizzle sayings, and or anything involving discussions of, summits, meetings, U.N. consensuses, or any shit like that. Our way of life is whack, so get on board or shut the fuck up."

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Here's a Nehru Jacket.

Is she a muzzie? This is where veiling would be a crime.

Here, however:

Where's that fucking Birka already?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I would like to call Kim Jong Il's bluff.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Doesn't live in Seoul wrote:I would like to call Kim Jong Il's bluff.
Not China wrote:I would like to call Kim Jong Il's bluff.
Not Japan wrote:I would like to call Kim Jong Il's bluff.

Whatever, retard.
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think Sissyroo would pick his twig and berries. That's a lot of forehead for a florida halfwit to gack on.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Im sure you democratic pussies would rather just hold hands w/ him. Im just saying, if he wants to talk shit about the US, then lets call his bluff. We can wipe out his entire pathetic country.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

CrownyRoo backs Duke in Hoops, FSU in CFB, and Kim Jong Il in "filthy sheet dancing". He's a Renaissance Simpleton.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

speaking of Korea--

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/print/20 ... plan-korea

a long but very thorough examination of the situation and possible outcomes we face !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Wolfman wrote:speaking of Korea--
a long but very thorough examination of the situation and possible outcomes we face !!
No it isn't. That's a damned dirty liberal rag. The mainstream media...

Atlantic Monthly is tight. I feel smarter just reading the letters to the editor.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Wait him out, Kim will die someday and all the North Koreans living in Miami can go back and reclaim there homeland.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Kaplan is a neo con half-wit.

That idiot always comes up with same phase-lines for Iraq, Iran and the DPRK and he's always wrong. China and Russia don't care - they don't view the DPRK through a western lens.
With nuclear weapons, they can draw down a large segment of the army and divert more manpower towards agriculture. Here is a much better article on the subject:

Prelude to Economic Prosperity
http://www.minjok.com/english/news.php3?code=372
It is the stand of Kim Jong Il that military affairs are to be viewed primarily from political benefits. What counts most is whether a given military action will produce the desired political benefits. So far information leaks from the US are serving the political purposes of the DPRK Government to a certain extent -- a sort of own goal by the American policy-makers.

The New York Times noted May 8 that half doze nukes in the North Korean arsenal are as good as 5,200 operational ones in the American hands in political impact. In one sense prominent media attention to the possible North Korean nuclear testing, prompted by American information leaks, are doing a very good job of creating a sense of anticipation in the world public, which will in turn alleviate whatever shock arising from an actual nuclear experiment.

[...]

Benefit No. 1: Confirmation beyond doubt that the DPRK is a full-fledged nuclear weapons state, causing a dramatic shift in the military balance in the region -- which happened in the second half of the 1980s. The US will be awakened to the extent of danger that is in a preemptive strike on North Korea or lack of normal relations with a nuclear power. It is better to be a friend with a nuclear-armed state than to be an enemy. The US will be left with no other option than to recognize and respect the DPRK as a regular member of the elite Nuclear Club.

The point is that a nuclear testing will do the DPRK and the Korean people as a whole and the rest of the world great services of preventing another Iraq, a nuclear war that will end up with the US consumed in a nuclear conflagration.

Benefit No. 2: Shoot-down of the American nuclear umbrella over South Korea and Japan, neutralizing the American nuclear presence in the two and reminding Seoul and Tokyo of the futility of being reliant on American nuclear deterrence and prompting de-Americanization of their national security policy.

Most important is a long-term impact on the anti-American movement in South Korea that favors reunification with North Korea. In short, a giant step will be taken toward eventual reunification of the divided Korean Peninsula.

A Senate GOP panel report dated May 19 envisages a possibility of South Korea seeking confederation with South Korea.

Benefit No. 3: A nuclear testing will be prelude to economic prosperity in the DPRK because a mighty nuclear deterrence will enable its government and people to devote all their energies to economic resources by relieving them of any fear of being attacked by the American forces.

A case in point is China. Successful nuclear testings and acquisition of powerful nuclear deterrence made the Chinese government and population of their national security and paved the historic way for present-day Chinese economic prosperity.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:

Kaplan is a neo con half-wit.

That idiot always comes up with same phase-lines for Iraq, Iran and the DPRK and he's always wrong. China and Russia don't care - they don't view the DPRK through a western lens.
With nuclear weapons, they can draw down a large segment of the army and divert more manpower towards agriculture. Here is a much better article on the subject:

Prelude to Economic Prosperity
http://www.minjok.com/english/news.php3?code=372
It is the stand of Kim Jong Il that military affairs are to be viewed primarily from political benefits. What counts most is whether a given military action will produce the desired political benefits. So far information leaks from the US are serving the political purposes of the DPRK Government to a certain extent -- a sort of own goal by the American policy-makers.

The New York Times noted May 8 that half doze nukes in the North Korean arsenal are as good as 5,200 operational ones in the American hands in political impact. In one sense prominent media attention to the possible North Korean nuclear testing, prompted by American information leaks, are doing a very good job of creating a sense of anticipation in the world public, which will in turn alleviate whatever shock arising from an actual nuclear experiment.

[...]

Benefit No. 1: Confirmation beyond doubt that the DPRK is a full-fledged nuclear weapons state, causing a dramatic shift in the military balance in the region -- which happened in the second half of the 1980s. The US will be awakened to the extent of danger that is in a preemptive strike on North Korea or lack of normal relations with a nuclear power. It is better to be a friend with a nuclear-armed state than to be an enemy. The US will be left with no other option than to recognize and respect the DPRK as a regular member of the elite Nuclear Club.

The point is that a nuclear testing will do the DPRK and the Korean people as a whole and the rest of the world great services of preventing another Iraq, a nuclear war that will end up with the US consumed in a nuclear conflagration.

Benefit No. 2: Shoot-down of the American nuclear umbrella over South Korea and Japan, neutralizing the American nuclear presence in the two and reminding Seoul and Tokyo of the futility of being reliant on American nuclear deterrence and prompting de-Americanization of their national security policy.

Most important is a long-term impact on the anti-American movement in South Korea that favors reunification with North Korea. In short, a giant step will be taken toward eventual reunification of the divided Korean Peninsula.

A Senate GOP panel report dated May 19 envisages a possibility of South Korea seeking confederation with South Korea.

Benefit No. 3: A nuclear testing will be prelude to economic prosperity in the DPRK because a mighty nuclear deterrence will enable its government and people to devote all their energies to economic resources by relieving them of any fear of being attacked by the American forces.

A case in point is China. Successful nuclear testings and acquisition of powerful nuclear deterrence made the Chinese government and population of their national security and paved the historic way for present-day Chinese economic prosperity.
Divert more power towards Agriculture? Did you even READ that article, Tom Tuttle from Tacoma? Holy Christ you're worse than the Bush sympathizers.

benefit #2. Remove American protection from South Korea and Japan, and invade errrr welcome South Korea back into the gently loving arms of communism.

dumbass fake communist.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mister Bushice wrote: Divert more power towards Agriculture? Did you even READ that article, Tom Tuttle from Tacoma? Holy Christ you're worse than the Bush sympathizers.

benefit #2. Remove American protection from South Korea and Japan, and invade errrr welcome South Korea back into the gently loving arms of communism.

dumbass fake communist.
Yes, I did read it:
They are both op-eds, but this corresponds with reality. There is a dearth of arable land in the country and what there is has been repeatedly hit with successive years of drought followed by flooding. Combined with an energy crisis - oil sanctions and coal mines flooded with silt - they are having a great deal of trouble producing food. There are various energy generation projects underway which have been hindered by lack of manpower, so it stands to reason that they would benefit from troop reductions which from what I've read - gooble up roughly 30% of their GDP.

They have their own problems with which to deal and attacking Japan is a complete western fantasy.

It's beyond retarded.

Mister Kaplan's scenario is this:

Starve them out then there will be a revolt and the warlords will take over and the US will make freinds with the warlords and everyone will love the warlords and then the spaceships will arrive with the chicks and laser guns.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Kaplan is a neo con half-wit.
Lenin was a neocon compared to you.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote: Divert more power towards Agriculture? Did you even READ that article, Tom Tuttle from Tacoma? Holy Christ you're worse than the Bush sympathizers.

dumbass fake communist.
Yes, I did read it:
Name me the last country that converted soldiers into farmers.

I'll be in the bar.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Say what you want but Kim Jong is a hell of an actor.

I loved him in "Team America:world Police."
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

WTF??
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Kim Jong can dunk a basketball too--
did you see the very funny parody
on "you-tube" before they censored it ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Shhh...Kim Jong is sensitive too

Post by War Wagon »

Luther wrote:Go into your work bathrooms right now and look into that mirror.
Not happening.

I prefer that everyone else do it instead, but no... I'm not doing that.

Are you?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

WW, if I had a job, I'd go in there.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Having served my 1 yr tour in Korea, I can attest that the first two major sections of that write up are dead fucking on.
I spent a year in Barracks that were within medium range artillary from the north. Our SOP (standard operating procedure)
was at t-18 hrs, (or 18hrs after the North attacked) the first convey of vehicles were to be moving south. Trust me, when
and if the north attacks, they will runover that country till they get to soul, Either that or till the Marines come save the Army's
worthless asses. Which ever comes 1st.
bray2
Elwood

Post by bray2 »

You guys are getting all worked up for nothing, as I stated in another thread, the UN is on it.

It's being handled.

Security Council President Kenzo Oshima
DPR Korea: UN Security Council vote on resolution could come tomorrow
12 October – After intensive negotiations, the United Nations Security Council could vote as early as tomorrow on a United States resolution calling for action against the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) over its reported nuclear test, although the final position of veto-wielding Russia and China was not yet clear

Sleep well my friends.
You know I know, and I know you know that I know.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

peter dragon wrote: Trust me, when
and if the north attacks, they will runover that country till they get to soul.
What if he's out on tour?

bray2
Elwood

Post by bray2 »

mvscal, at the puter, wishing he would have been a Marine.

You know I know, and I know you know that I know.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Cicero wrote:I would like to call Kim Jong Il's bluff.
Kim thinks a 7 2 offsuit is a good starting hand with 3 over cards on the board.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Mister Bushice wrote:
peter dragon wrote: Trust me, when
and if the north attacks, they will runover that country till they get to soul.
What if he's out on tour?

He lives in London now. Used to see him in the bar across the road from my office in Soho (on the other side of the Gay bar, Nish-fans).
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”