Rack Darwin..this guy was 34, not 4 years old....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Rack Darwin..this guy was 34, not 4 years old....

Post by Derron »

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

34, huh? Playing bball at 11 AM on a weekday with his sis? Lemme guess it was in front of ma's trailerrrrrr uh house. And he and his sister, whom is likely plenty old enough to have left the nest as well, both live there. Niiiiiice. Just that info right there is reason enough for Darwin to call this guy out. Head butting a moving trailer is just icing on the cake.

One thing, though. Dude was 34. Plenty of time to piss in the gene pool. So, I'm afrain I can only give a very half hearted rack to chucky d.

rack chuck
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

smackaholic wrote:Playing bball at 11 AM on a weekday with his sis?

As opposed to posting in this shithole?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

From the other articles --
Administration at odds with Oregon lawmakers over Mt. Hood proposals

04:11 PM PDT on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration said Wednesday it opposes bills to expand the Mount Hood wilderness area, even as Oregon lawmakers launched a bipartisan blitz to approve a compromise measure before the end of the year.

Agriculture Undersecretary Mark Rey, who directs U.S. forest policy, said the administration opposes both a House and Senate version of a Mount Hood wilderness bill, as each is currently drafted.

KGW

Mount Hood.

A Senate subcommittee held a hearing Wednesday on the bills, which would expand the Mount Hood wilderness by differing amounts.

The Senate bill, co-sponsored by Oregon Sens. Gordon Smith and Ron Wyden, would expand the Mount Hood wilderness area by more than 128,000 acres, while a House plan pushed by Reps. Greg Walden and Earl Blumenauer would expand wilderness protection by about 77,000 acres.

Lawmakers said a single "Oregon solution" remains elusive, but they held out hope that a compromise bill could be approved after the November elections.

The House has approved the Walden-Blumenauer bill, while the Senate bill was introduced earlier this month. The bills would be first new wilderness --the most restrictive of federal land designations -- on the mountain since 1984.

"Mount Hood is the singular icon of our state, viewed with equal awe from the office buildings of Portland as the wheat fields of eastern Oregon," said Smith, a Republican. "It is my hope that in the next few weeks, we can reach an 'Oregon solution' that protects the mountain for the people, rather than from the people."

But Rey said both bills were unacceptable. He said the administration would prefer a plan that creates 55,000 acres in new wilderness, with thousands more acres protected under a less restrictive classification such as a national recreation area.

"We're about halfway there," Rey said, in assessing chances for a compromise acceptable to all sides.

Oregon lawmakers disagreed, saying they were days away from an agreement.

"Our goal was and remains to pass a bill that honors the mountain," said Blumenauer, a Portland Democrat.

Blumenauer and other Oregon lawmakers said they were committed to working together, to avoid the embarrassing prospect of the Senate and House each passing separate bills that never become law. Smith, Wyden, Blumenauer and Walden met for more than 30 minutes on Tuesday, and their staffs have been working together for weeks.

The lawmakers said they were troubled by a federal report released this week that criticizes land appraisals included in the bills, but they said the report was not enough to derail the wilderness effort.

In a letter released Tuesday, the Government Accountability Office said land appraisals that justify the trade of public and private property in the pending bills were inadequate, adding that taxpayers could not be sure they were getting a fair deal.

The GAO, the investigative arm of Congress, said the two appraisals did not meet industry standards for private or government deals. At issue is an exchange between the Forest Service, which owns 120 acres at Government Camp, and Mt. Hood Meadows, a private group that owns 769 acres near the Cooper Spur ski area on the mountain's northeast side.

The report posed a problem because the proposed land swap is considered crucial to both the House and Senate bills.

But lawmakers said Wednesday that the report focused on technical issues, and that other methods of appraisal could be used to move the plan forward.

"What we want to do is protect the North side," Blumenauer said. "Everybody is committed to that."

While no plans have been completed, Blumenauer said a compromise bill is likely to include about 100,000 acres of new wilderness. That figure in part is due to Bush administration concerns, but also reflects the thinking of Rep. Richard Pombo, R-Calif., chairman of the House Resources Committee and a key player on any wilderness legislation.

At 77,200 acres, the House bill is at Pombo's "comfort level" for new wilderness, said Walden, a Hood River Republican. "At 100,000 acres we've stretched the limits. Beyond that, I'm out of air speed and ideas," Walden said.

Wyden, a Democrat, introduced a bill two years ago that would have set aside about 160,000 acres in new wilderness -- nearly doubling the amount of wilderness on Mount Hood -- but the bill was never voted on in the Senate.

He and Smith said the new Senate bill represents a compromise between the 2004 bill and the current House plan.

"Mount Hood is a place of spectacular beauty to Oregonians, and protecting the air, land and water around it is in our chromosomes," Wyden said. "We've heard loud and clear that the people of Oregon want more protections for Mount Hood."

My, what a complete fucking piece of shit George W Bush is. Nevermind that millions of people are all for this...the people actually affected by it...nevermind that there's erosion and watershed issues...nevermind all that, there's special interests to pander to, and they contribute big to republican campaign funds...even though the republican senator who represents the area is behind it, even though he knows his goose is cooked if he opposes it. And it's not like Gordon Smith isn't an absolute pawn of the timber companies, even he is more than willing to concede this one.

This administration is completely out of control.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sirfindafold wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Playing bball at 11 AM on a weekday with his sis?

As opposed to posting in this shithole?
good point, but, you see I have a rather odd schedule with thursdays off. Also, I am posting from MY fukking house on MY fukking computer. If I was hammering away on the keyboard in the basement of my mom's place, wait, trailers don't have basements, if I was hammering away in "my room" in mom's trailer on a thursday or tuesday or pretty much any day since I didn't have a fukking yob, I'd be kinda like some of you fukks.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:From the other articles --

Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration said Wednesday it opposes bills to expand the Mount Hood wilderness area, even as Oregon lawmakers launched a bipartisan blitz to approve a compromise measure before the end of the year.

Agriculture Undersecretary Mark Rey, who directs U.S. forest policy, said the administration opposes both a House and Senate version of a Mount Hood wilderness bill, as each is currently drafted.

KGW

Mount Hood.

A Senate subcommittee held a hearing Wednesday on the bills, which would expand the Mount Hood wilderness by differing amounts.

The Senate bill, co-sponsored by Oregon Sens. Gordon Smith and Ron Wyden, would expand the Mount Hood wilderness area by more than 128,000 acres, while a House plan pushed by Reps. Greg Walden and Earl Blumenauer would expand wilderness protection by about 77,000 acres.

Lawmakers said a single "Oregon solution" remains elusive, but they held out hope that a compromise bill could be approved after the November elections.

The House has approved the Walden-Blumenauer bill, while the Senate bill was introduced earlier this month. The bills would be first new wilderness --the most restrictive of federal land designations -- on the mountain since 1984.

"Mount Hood is the singular icon of our state, viewed with equal awe from the office buildings of Portland as the wheat fields of eastern Oregon," said Smith, a Republican. "It is my hope that in the next few weeks, we can reach an 'Oregon solution' that protects the mountain for the people, rather than from the people."

But Rey said both bills were unacceptable. He said the administration would prefer a plan that creates 55,000 acres in new wilderness, with thousands more acres protected under a less restrictive classification such as a national recreation area.

"We're about halfway there," Rey said, in assessing chances for a compromise acceptable to all sides.

"Our goal was and remains to pass a bill that honors the mountain," said Blumenauer, a Portland Democrat.

Blumenauer and other Oregon lawmakers said they were committed to working together, to avoid the embarrassing prospect of the Senate and House each passing separate bills that never become law. Smith, Wyden, Blumenauer and Walden met for more than 30 minutes on Tuesday, and their staffs have been working together for weeks.

The lawmakers said they were troubled by a federal report released this week that criticizes land appraisals included in the bills, but they said the report was not enough to derail the wilderness effort.

In a letter released Tuesday, the Government Accountability Office said land appraisals that justify the trade of public and private property in the pending bills were inadequate, adding that taxpayers could not be sure they were getting a fair deal.

The GAO, the investigative arm of Congress, said the two appraisals did not meet industry standards for private or government deals. At issue is an exchange between the Forest Service, which owns 120 acres at Government Camp, and Mt. Hood Meadows, a private group that owns 769 acres near the Cooper Spur ski area on the mountain's northeast side.

The report posed a problem because the proposed land swap is considered crucial to both the House and Senate bills.

But lawmakers said Wednesday that the report focused on technical issues, and that other methods of appraisal could be used to move the plan forward.

"What we want to do is protect the North side," Blumenauer said. "Everybody is committed to that."

While no plans have been completed, Blumenauer said a compromise bill is likely to include about 100,000 acres of new wilderness. That figure in part is due to Bush administration concerns, but also reflects the thinking of Rep. Richard Pombo, R-Calif., chairman of the House Resources Committee and a key player on any wilderness legislation.

At 77,200 acres, the House bill is at Pombo's "comfort level" for new wilderness, said Walden, a Hood River Republican. "At 100,000 acres we've stretched the limits. Beyond that, I'm out of air speed and ideas," Walden said.

Wyden, a Democrat, introduced a bill two years ago that would have set aside about 160,000 acres in new wilderness -- nearly doubling the amount of wilderness on Mount Hood -- but the bill was never voted on in the Senate.

He and Smith said the new Senate bill represents a compromise between the 2004 bill and the current House plan.

"Mount Hood is a place of spectacular beauty to Oregonians, and protecting the air, land and water around it is in our chromosomes," Wyden said. "We've heard loud and clear that the people of Oregon want more protections for Mount Hood."

My, what a complete fucking piece of shit George W Bush is. Nevermind that millions of people are all for this...the people actually affected by it...nevermind that there's erosion and watershed issues...nevermind all that, there's special interests to pander to, and they contribute big to republican campaign funds...even though the republican senator who represents the area is behind it, even though he knows his goose is cooked if he opposes it. And it's not like Gordon Smith isn't an absolute pawn of the timber companies, even he is more than willing to concede this one.

not quite sure wtf this has to do with 34 year old live with mom types offing themselves. If bush really cared about the common man, he'd make damn sure that anyone below the age of 8 or above the age of 22 that still lives with his parents has not proven himself responsible enough to go outside without proper head gear. If dude had just been sporting a SNELL approved helmet, he would've probably walked away from that open field tackle he tried on a trailer.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I guess I can understand dude being stupid enough to run into the street after the ball without looking and getting pasted by the front grille of the pick-em up truck. But how stupid do you have to be to run into the side of the trailer?!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote: not quite sure wtf this has to do with 34 year old live with mom types offing themselves.

The link was on the same page.

But, to answer your question...absolutely nothing. I just figured it was equally entertaining and noteworthy as a 34yo who forgot that whole "stop, look, listen" lesson, and not nearly as noteworthy as a 59yo jizzmopper getting snuffed by Miss 2AM.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

OCmike wrote:I guess I can understand dude being stupid enough to run into the street after the ball without looking and getting pasted by the front grille of the pick-em up truck. But how stupid do you have to be to run into the side of the trailer?!
Ya might think dude might have seen the PICKUP pulling the trailer ??
Derron
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

No citations were issued

It sounds like truck had already established position, so the foul should be on Battin
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Rack Darwin..this guy was 34
At 34 he was already several years into sexual maturity so any stupid gene that may have been responsible for this could have already been passed to his offspring who are presumably still at-large.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:a 34yo who forgot that whole "stop, look, listen" lesson
Dude just got confused and did the "stop, drop, & roll" thing.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Cuda wrote:
No citations were issued

It sounds like truck had already established position, so the foul should be on Battin
Maybe, but I'm guessing that before establishing position, the truck was called for traveling.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Cuda wrote:
No citations were issued

Maybe, but I'm guessing that before establishing position, the truck was called for traveling.
That would have been an offset penalty because dude threw a chop block from behind on the truck.
Derron
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Dinsdale wrote:From the other articles --

Associated Press

KGW

Mount Hood.

I might have to jump on board with you on this (not that GW is a piece of shit). I'm coming around to the notion that protecting open spaces for the masses from the abuses of a few is a good thing.

Who owns all this land that they want to make a wilderness? Private? Government?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

smackaholic wrote:34, huh? Playing bball at 11 AM on a weekday with his sis? Lemme guess it was in front of ma's trailerrrrrr uh house. And he and his sister, whom is likely plenty old enough to have left the nest as well, both live there. Niiiiiice. Just that info right there is reason enough for Darwin to call this guy out.
I blame the Mother. if she had been with it and had called them both into lunch on time, this tragedy could have been averted.
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

Yeah, but there prolly going to be an oil pipeline through there, and that's more important, right?

Sin

Alaska Wilderness Refuge
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Cuda wrote:
No citations were issued

Nope. Bad call by the ref. The ball was clearly out of bounds so the whistle should have blown, making it a flagrant personal foul. Dude should have been ejected by the ref, not by the trailer.

There is nothing more personally foul than accidentally killing yourself.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Nope. Bad call by the ref. The ball was clearly out of bounds so the whistle should have blown, making it a flagrant personal foul. Dude should have been ejected by the ref, not by the trailer. ..
Reluctantly, I have to concede your point on this.

But it does raise another question: Who gets the ball?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..