Donkeys @ Pats this Sunday night

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Th
PAT FAN

Donkeys @ Pats this Sunday night

Post by Th »

Sunday night primetime football at the Razor! A grudge match for New England at home vs the team that tossed them from the playoffs last year. Although the Pats still seem to be sorting out the passing game a bit, it is obvious that the running game is in order so far AND the D is playing well too. The Donks have yet to impress this season and Plummer looks like he may continue to struggle this year in the Denver limelight. I think the Patriots will be 3-0 after a rare Broncos appearance 'at' New England.

Patriots 30

Broncos 10

Thoughts?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I think I will be at this game. I think that Belichick will show the tape of the playoff game last year. I think that will motivate these guys to go out and cream the Donkeys. I think the final score will be 34-7.

These are my thoughts.....
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

I'm expecting another defensive game as both teams are struggling offensively. Don't let their 2-0 record fool you. While the Pats are actually scoring offensively, they have lost a couple of key players like Branch and Givens due to trades and others are injured. Broncos offense just sucks right now and can't figure out how to get it together.

I still see another Broncos victory, but it'll come at the hands of the defense:

Broncos 12

Patriots 10
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

d-townmike wrote:I'm expecting another defensive game as both teams are struggling offensively. Don't let their 2-0 record fool you. While the Pats are actually scoring offensively, they have lost a couple of key players like Branch and Givens due to trades and others are injured. Broncos offense just sucks right now and can't figure out how to get it together.

I still see another Broncos victory, but it'll come at the hands of the defense:

Broncos 12

Patriots 10

Pure comedy. Sig bet?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

d-townmike wrote:I'm expecting another defensive game as both teams are struggling offensively. Don't let their 2-0 record fool you. While the Pats are actually scoring offensively, they have lost a couple of key players like Branch and Givens due to trades and others are injured. Broncos offense just sucks right now and can't figure out how to get it together.

Broncos 12

Patriots 10
Who on the Patriots is injured? Chad Jackson played and so did Doug Gabriel. Patriots traded Branch and Givens for a running game. You do realize that the Donks got beat by a mediocre St. Louis team and then barely beat a MASH unit KC team right? I mean Damon Huard was their QB and they still scored 6 against you. I think Brady with a running game and decent receivers will score more.....
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

That's the ONLY way it'll happen

Broncos 28

Patriots 27 (or 31)
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Patriots win in a laugher.

Pats 27
Denver 6
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

DallasFanatic wrote:Patriots win in a laugher.

Pats 27
Denver 6
That should have been the result of last year's playoff game. I dunno what everyone else saw but I saw a Pats team that was uncharacteristically fukkin generous with the ball in that game. Without all that help the Donks season ends that game.

Pats 24
Donks 10
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Patriots let a shitty Jets team come back within a TD b/c of shitty tackling and some turnovers by Brady. If the Donks can run the ball this could be a close game.

Pats 24
Donks 13
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

play like they did against KC and it'll be over by the end of the first half.......

as much as I hate to say it, I just can't see the Broncos pulling this off based on their y-t-d play....

patsies-27
broncos-13 (I hope they can score 13)
get out, get out while there's still time
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Felix wrote:play like they have all season and it'll be over by the end of the first half.......

as much as I hate to say it, I just can't see the Broncos pulling this off based on their y-t-d play....

patsies-27
broncos-13 (I hope they can score 13)
FTFY
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Sure, we haven't beaten New England since... oh, the last time we played them, but the Patirots are flat out the worst 2-0 team in the NFL. They had to rally to beat Buffalo for crying out loud. Yes, the same Buffalo that has a worse offense than the Houston Texans. Then they nearly blew a seventeen point lead to the J-E-S-T. Yes, the same J-E-S-T team that is going to have back-to-back top-five picks.

New England is a shell of their former glorious selves and Denver is going to expose them as such. KC had a lot of success running up the middle against Denver, but the New England running game is nowhere near the level of KC's.

The Broncos'passing game will come around and the defense is playing lights out. Denver wins by at least a touchdown.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Red wrote:but the Patirots are flat out the worst 2-0 team in the NFL.
We would disagree.

sincerely,
New Orleans Saints
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
HockeyMom
Female Sportsfanatic

Post by HockeyMom »

PATS-27
DENVER-24
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Th wrote:

Broncos 12

Patriots 10

Pure comedy. Sig bet?

Ahem . . . . . . . . . no Donkey backers want in on this action?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Red wrote:Sure, we haven't beaten New England since... oh, the last time we played them, but the Patirots are flat out the worst 2-0 team in the NFL. They had to rally to beat Buffalo for crying out loud. Yes, the same Buffalo that has a worse offense than the Houston Texans. Then they nearly blew a seventeen point lead to the J-E-S-T. Yes, the same J-E-S-T team that is going to have back-to-back top-five picks.

New England is a shell of their former glorious selves and Denver is going to expose them as such. KC had a lot of success running up the middle against Denver, but the New England running game is nowhere near the level of KC's.

The Broncos'passing game will come around and the defense is playing lights out. Denver wins by at least a touchdown.

What the hell are you smoking??? Have you seen the way Dillon and Maroney have been running the ball? Averaging 150 yards a game right now?

New England played an improved Buffalo team that just went down and beat a supposed Super Bowl contender in Miami. The Pats then went to NYC and got up 24-0. A fluke play gave the Jets momentum and they scored 17. Brady then chewed 8 minutes off the clock and the defense sealed the deal. You guys on the other hand lost to St. Louis and barely beat a wounded and decimated KC team at home.

The worst 2-0 team in the NFL is gonna smoke you guys on Sunday. Don't forget the bad taste in their mouth from the refs helping you guys to win last year. Just further motivation to show hat a fraud the Denver Donkeys are....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Right now the Pats are -6.5 favorites. All you gambling addicts might want to jump on that line before Vegas comes to their senses.

The Pats will demolish the Broncos. I'm thinking something along the lines of 35-10 sounds about right.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Neely8 wrote:I think I will be at this game. I think that Belichick will show the tape of the playoff game last year. I think that will motivate these guys to go out and cream the Donkeys. I think the final score will be 34-7.

From a team that barely beat the Bills and let the fuckin' Jets almost beat them as well? Don't think so... I'd say more like 28-21... and may go either way
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BBMarley wrote:
Neely8 wrote:I think I will be at this game. I think that Belichick will show the tape of the playoff game last year. I think that will motivate these guys to go out and cream the Donkeys. I think the final score will be 34-7.

From a team that barely beat the Bills and let the fuckin' Jets almost beat them as well? Don't think so... I'd say more like 28-21... and may go either way

You think the Bills aren't better? Ask Miami......

Jets on the road is never easy. Plus they had Eric Mangini coaching them this time so they had a little more info about us.

These are two division games. We all know that division games means you can throw out the records....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
The Pats will demolish the Broncos. I'm thinking something along the lines of 35-10 sounds about right.
well, I think the Broncos will lose.....but this prediction is stupid.......

the patsies won't roll up those kinds of numbers on the Broncos Defense....that I can assure you...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:
BSmack wrote:

the patsies won't roll up those kinds of numbers on the Broncos Defense....that I can assure you...
No, the Pats Defense will roll up those numbers on the Boncos offense.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
Felix wrote:
BSmack wrote:

No, the Pats Defense will roll up those numbers on the Boncos offense.
well, with you spotting me 25 points, I definitely think a sig bet is in order........
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Th wrote:
Th wrote:

Broncos 12

Patriots 10

Pure comedy. Sig bet?

I didn't think so.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Neely8 wrote:What the hell are you smoking??? Have you seen the way Dillon and Maroney have been running the ball? Averaging 150 yards a game right now?

New England played an improved Buffalo team that just went down and beat a supposed Super Bowl contender in Miami. The Pats then went to NYC and got up 24-0. A fluke play gave the Jets momentum and they scored 17. Brady then chewed 8 minutes off the clock and the defense sealed the deal. You guys on the other hand lost to St. Louis and barely beat a wounded and decimated KC team at home.

The worst 2-0 team in the NFL is gonna smoke you guys on Sunday. Don't forget the bad taste in their mouth from the refs helping you guys to win last year. Just further motivation to show hat a fraud the Denver Donkeys are....
Evidently the shit I'm smoking is nowhere near as good as what you've got in your bowl.

Miami a Super Bowl contender? Puh-fucking-lease. They were a vogue pick in a few rags... until they actually took the field, that is. Tell me you think Miami will still be playing football in late January. No really, do you think Miami's a contender? And yeah, I guess Buffalo's "improved." They probably will do better than five wins this season, but not much.

Face it: Although d-townmike is probably right -- you're not as bad as the 'Aints -- the Patirots are nowhere near as good as they once were. Father time and the vultures that have picked through his coaching staff have finally caught up with Belichick.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Th wrote:
Th wrote:
Th wrote:
Pure comedy. Sig bet?

I didn't think so.
Relax, some of us work for a living.

I'll take your bet.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Th wrote:
Th wrote:
Th wrote:
Pure comedy. Sig bet?

I didn't think so.
Who did?

Sorry we kicked your sorry ass out of the playoffs last year, and I hope you’re still not pissed off at Shannon Sharpe for saying “Someone call the National Guard ‘cause we are killing the Patriots” on National Television, but begging for someone to come in and take the Broncos worked! I’m almost certain the Patriots will be a high pointer in my confidence picks!

That said; count me in! Loser carries sig for 2 weeks…eh?

What the Hell! It will give my good friends in Kansas City something to look forward to this weekend since their fucked-up team is on a bye!
BSmack wrote:Right now the Pats are -6.5 favorites. All you gambling addicts might want to jump on that line before Vegas comes to their senses
I was thinking the same thing! I don’t see how anyone can take the Broncos with only 6.5 points. I’ll be curious of the line on Sunday morning.

BTW, it has nothing to with Vegas coming to their senses, the line moves depending on how gamblers bet.
Run if you have to but keep up!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I have no confidence in this Flake-QBed team winning a road game at a tough venue.
The Patsies will pressure him and Dude will be good for at least 2 turnovers.
Btw, is he still sportin' that hideuous 'Spin Doctors' beard ... ?
Fuckin' dork.

I don't think either team is all that red hot, but I think NE will end up being a playoff team.
Dungver ... ?
Very questionable.

NE wins this game.

Pats - 28
'Haws - 13
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

godzilla2002 wrote:That said; count me in! Loser carries sig for 2 weeks…eh?

Deal.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Red wrote:
Neely8 wrote:What the hell are you smoking??? Have you seen the way Dillon and Maroney have been running the ball? Averaging 150 yards a game right now?

The worst 2-0 team in the NFL is gonna smoke you guys on Sunday. Don't forget the bad taste in their mouth from the refs helping you guys to win last year. Just further motivation to show what a fraud the Denver Donkeys are....
Evidently the shit I'm smoking is nowhere near as good as what you've got in your bowl.

Miami a Super Bowl contender? Puh-fucking-lease. They were a vogue pick in a few rags... until they actually took the field, that is. Tell me you think Miami will still be playing football in late January. No really, do you think Miami's a contender? And yeah, I guess Buffalo's "improved." They probably will do better than five wins this season, but not much.

Face it: Although d-townmike is probably right -- you're not as bad as the 'Aints -- the Patirots are nowhere near as good as they once were. Father time and the vultures that have picked through his coaching staff have finally caught up with Belichick.

You did see where I put supposed right? They are not a contender in my eyes, but have seen some of the talking heads picking them. Buffalo is not as bad as you think.

My comment asking what you were smoking was in regards to your comment that the Pats had no running game. You have seen the stats that the two headed monster of Maroney and Dillon have put up right?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Trollholer, are you going to be at the game, and if so, are you going to take fun pictures and post 'em here ... ?

i luv u
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Evert time Tardzilla kisses his bitch he gives half this fourm head by Proxy
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

poptart wrote:Trollholer, are you going to be at the game, and if so, are you going to take fun pictures and post 'em here ... ?

i luv u

Nah, I am going to the Pats/Phins game there in 2 weeks. Ask Neely tho, he's going Sunday night I heard.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Ok, pics are on YOU, kneely.

Don't fuck this up.

ty
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

The Patriots win a low scoring affair.

17 - 13 sounds about right

Edit: If the Broncos bring the refs that called the game against KC last week they win 17 - 14 in overtime and go penalty free for the second straight week.
Last edited by Nixhex on Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

poptart wrote:I have no confidence in this Flake-QBed team winning a road game at a tough venue.
The Patsies will pressure him and Dude will be good for at least 2 turnovers.
Btw, is he still sportin' that hideuous 'Spin Doctors' beard ... ?
Fuckin' dork.

I don't think either team is all that red hot, but I think NE will end up being a playoff team.
Dungver ... ?
Very questionable.

NE wins this game.

Pats - 28
'Haws - 13

Agreed
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

poptart wrote:Ok, pics are on YOU, kneely.

Don't fuck this up.

ty

If I am sober enough........
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Neely8 wrote:
poptard wrote:Ok, pics are on YOU, kneely.

Don't fuck this up.

ty

If I am sober enough........

Wanna see some more pics from the beatdown the Raiders took last year at New England in the Thursday night opener?
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Red wrote:
Th wrote:
Th wrote:Ahem . . . . . . . . . no Donkey backers want in on this action?

I didn't think so.
Relax, some of us work for a living.

I'll take your bet.
Th wrote:

Deal.
Puss.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote: well, with you spotting me 25 points, I definitely think a sig bet is in order........
BSmack wrote:
aight....give me the 6.5 points/sig bet week.......
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Th wrote:

Deal.

Ill get in on this sig bet too. Two weeks it is......