Sabres new uniforms unveiled...

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Shoalzie
WingNut

Sabres new uniforms unveiled...

Post by Shoalzie »

A bunch of picture posted on another message board...
http://www.doubleminor.net/forums/showt ... hp?t=35988

I love that they went back to the blue and yellow...there's where too many teams in black and red. The logo is goofy...they look like the banana slugs. I hope that retro jersey Afinogenov was wearing is their third jersey. The only thing I have real objection to is the number on the top right. What is the point of doing that?
moon
Elwood

Post by moon »

The blue and yellow is a smart move but I agree that logo is goofy at best.

I think it is cool to try and do something different while returning to the traditional colors but I think they may have tried to go too far with these.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Number on the front? Last teams to do that were back in the 30s. (before the Bruins changed to the "B" logo, Rangers as well)

Should have gone back to the original logo and colors, no other team in the league has them.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

fuck the shoulder numbers. there's nothing wrong with numbers on the front on the stomach, many college teams do this and i have no problem with it. shoulder? just go with "sabers" or "buffalo" arched script on the chest and lower numbers and it works beautifully.

or just go back to the old school blue/yellow unis and make it easy on everyone (fucking marketers).
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I am glad they are going back to the old colors. They could have used the old logo for the front of the jersey and then put the newer looking logo on the shoulders.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

just go back to the old school blue/yellow unis, with the original logo, make it easy on everyone's eyes and tell the marketers to go fuck themselves with their shitass lame designs.
FTFY
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

Uniforms were ugly...the team in them was pretty good as they owned the leafs. Hal Gill looked like a great sign for the leafs...if it was 4 or 5 years ago. Based on this Toronto doesn't have to plan a Stanley cup parade this year.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!