Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I thought Buttsplay had his own board.

What gives?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

RumpleForeskin wrote:...flexing their muscles over the internet and logout after endless hours...4 hour session of one of those XBOX 360 games...Hooters, a bong, or a video game.
IN!!!

Oh, and rack your wife's swuut fat titties.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

With this crowd... I'm surprised nobody has picked up on the "man love" show behind the Holstein. and her udders.

Wakey wakey to the real show behind the farmland.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Derron wrote:

....but it makes for good smack.
You should never say it makes for good smack when you post. Your smack is as entertaining as spectating a cake walk at a local craft show. By the time I'm done with you, you will be taxiing me all over these forums in a rickshaw telling everyone that I represent Pol Pot and you and everyone else represent Cambodia. Is that all you have......my wife is fat smack? Derron, you've posted like 5 times on this board and haven't changed direction. I guess you are going to make everone go through the pain and suffering of 6 more pages of your low standard bullshit.

Try again.
You must have one of those cheat sheets " Smack for Tards". Lets look at my smack and your response.

My smack : Your wife is a fat sow, who could tit fuck the entire NBA at once.

RF: Cake walk at a local craft show.

How cutting and just has to trump " your wife is a fat sow" . .....
By the time I'm done with you, you will be taxiing me all over these forums in a rickshaw telling everyone that I represent Pol Pot and you and everyone else represent Cambodia.
Pol was a bad ass mother fucker now wasn't he....maybe you could explain to the 95% of this shit hole who the fuck he was and where the fuck Cambodia is. Nice oblique reference to a deposed dictator in a 3rd world shit hole ... that always makes for good smack.... fuck any 12 year old girls while you were there ??
Is that all you have......my wife is fat smack?
Sure seems to be more fresh than the drivel you post.

This has gone on far enough now.. you are welcome to continute posting, and I think you are probably a front runner to contend for Moving Sales coveted title of 'BOARD BITCH".

Fuck off now.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Derron wrote:"Smack for Tards"
Epic thread.

http://www.trolltrain.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=30616
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Proof positive that most folks only skim:
With this crowd... I'm surprised nobody has picked up on the "man love" show behind the Holstein. and her udders.

Wakey wakey to the real show behind the farmland.
That came 6 posts after:
Also...what the hell is happening behind them? Is SissyCrown tooling the room for anus? 72 screaming footpounds of mammary hangs nearby, and he's groping up guys?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote:
Derron wrote:This has gone on far enough now.. you are welcome to continute posting, and I think you are probably a front runner to contend for Moving Sales coveted title of 'BOARD BITCH".
There has been a Motion from the Floor to bestow a new title under RumpleForeskin's name, "BOARD BITCH" in lieu of Crack Whore...............all those in favor say "Aye".
AYE....

We need at least one more vote so I can move to close the nominations and move to cast an uniamous ballot for RumpleForeskin to dethrone Moving Sale as BOARD BITCH.
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I disagree. The phagorino has been making a strong bid for the past couple of weeks and deserves serious consideration for Board Bitch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

In two weeks there's already one person under me, and that's you - you smackless POS.

You are the mime artist busker in the Shopping Mall of life to everyone here.
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The day I find myself below you in the smacking order will be the day they put me in the ground. You are a spamming fucktard who adds nothing to the board. You arrive at basically the same time every day and feverishly spew your verbal diarrhea over a dozen or so threads. Thankfully, your stay each day tends to be relatively brief, just an hour or two of “Tard Time”.

“Busker”? What are you, the poor man’s Nishlord?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

Goober McTuber wrote:The day I find myself below you in the smacking order will be the day they put me in the ground.
I'll order your headstone right now: "Was run...often"
Goober McTuber wrote:You are a spamming fucktard who adds nothing to the board.
But still more original, entertaining thoughts in each of my 'spams' than you had going for you in your entire 'career' on this board.
Goober McTuber wrote:You arrive at basically the same time every day
Who the fuck are you? The timekeeper? are you spreadsheeting everyon'es post times, now?
Goober McTuber wrote:and feverishly spew your verbal diarrhea over a dozen or so threads.
Yes, it's called POSTING - try it yourself sometime. Unless, of course, the few remaining brain cells you have left haven't gone into hibernation now that Big Brother has nearly finished it's run, giving you the only mental exercie you probably get on a weekly basis.
Goober McTuber wrote:Thankfully, your stay each day tends to be relatively brief, just an hour or two of “Tard Time”.
You have been run by more tards in the brief time I've been here than anyone else. Now stop snivelling and put that big black guy's cock back in your mouth before you embarrass yourself further with verbal diarrhea.
Goober McTuber wrote:Busker”? What are you, the poor man’s Nishlord?
Main Entry: busk·er
Pronunciation: 'b&s-k&r
Function: noun
Etymology: busk, probably from Italian buscare to procure, gain, from Spanish buscar to look for
chiefly British : a person who entertains in a public place for donations
- busk /'b&sk/ intransitive verb

Nothing poor, here, you hillbilly-brained, fast-food guzzling, moron.

*stands over the battered, bruised body, then walks away with a disdainful look (Guess you want that eplained, too, don't ya?*
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Said by phantorino as he exhales the 28th hit of rock cocaine of the day:

You have been run by more tards in the brief time I've been here than anyone else. Now stop snivelling and put that big black guy's cock back in your mouth before you embarrass yourself further with verbal diarrhea.
And just when the fuck would that have been ?? In one of your drug and stupidity induced hazes ??

Now Goobler and I feud often, every day in fact...but last time I checked, dude has not been "run" by you or anybody else lately. In fact you may want to reiview his style of brief, one line, take it out of context smack, since it works quite well.

But you claiming bode on him or anybody else is totally false and not EVER to likely happen. In fact, we will see you ass plungered, and then butt fucked by that big black cock you like to refer too. Many tards such as yourself have perished
from traumatic blood loss from the anus after attempting to make a name for themselves here.

To support my position that you are a tard and a fuck stain look at your epic blast here :
Nothing poor, here, you hillbilly-brained, fast-food guzzling, moron.
hillbilly brained ??? Funny, hillbillys have no brains...moron ??? the only "real" smack word in here... and then you cap it off with "fast food guzzling"....

goddamn... that is fucking killer dude.. that is an completely over the top, kill shot smack. Fast food guzzling......what a fucking blast....you just line yourself up with that other jackass and you can butt fuck each other over that Board Bitch title.

Fucking idiot.
Derron
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Darron,
Did you have a stroke typing that last post? My intention of coming over to this board was not to let existing feuds between vets get in the way of my personalized stamp on this pacle.

It was a damn shame Darron's mother didn't use the hanger when she was 3 months pregnant with him. It would have created some spare time for a lot of you to maybe crack open a book or read someone elses words of wisdom on the boards.

PSUfan = Herman Mellville.....you just spent a whole chapter telling me about the color of the whale. I get it, it's fucking white.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The phantorino wrote:You have been run by more tards in the brief time I've been here than anyone else.
Feel free to post some links to back that one up.

The phantorino wrote:Now stop snivelling and put that big black guy's cock back in your mouth before you embarrass yourself further with verbal diarrhea.
"Verbal diarrhea"? Wow, where'd you come up with that?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Thursday chat, 9:07 pm, RumpleTardskin.

Don't be late.

~ toodles ~
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PSUfan = Herman Mellville.....you just spent a whole chapter telling me about the color of the whale. I get it, it's fucking white.
Glad I was able to get through to you, Foretopman. Have you really died...at all?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Is this the mysterious board our new little friend has ventured in from?

RumpleForeskinClan
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Is this the mysterious board our new little friend has ventured in from?

RumpleForeskinClan
Front page content is represenative of his lack of intelligence,,,so I say its a good possibilty....
Derron
OTST
Elwood

Re: New Member Here

Post by OTST »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Sup peeps,

I'm new here. I'm a "sophmore" from the nut. Not new, but not a solid aged veteran.
Board bitch? No. Not yet.

Tard? Yes. Big time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:Have you really died...at all?

I never died before.

Can't believe what happened yesterday.

I never stoned the crow, no.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Billy Budd, SOAD...our friend has much to work with, here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:SOAD

I was thinking it was just plain "D."
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:Billy Budd, SOAD...our friend has much to work with, here.
WTF is up with the English teacher here dropping Billy Budd resets.

Will my Natty Bumpo references not fall upon deaf ears?
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yes, you're right. I freely admit to googling for your reference.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

If you look at Bace's avatar and let loose... it looks like a chick on her knees with her ass pointed at you, yes?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:Yes, you're right. I freely admit to googling for your reference.

S'all good -- as long as it advances the cause of hijacking this abomination of a thread, I'm all for it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote:as long as it advances the cause of hijacking this abomination of a thread, I'm all for it.
I am armed with box cutters and a compendium of James Fenimore Cooper.

Turn this thread around!!!
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote: Turn this thread around!!!

Give me 40 pages, and I'll turn this thread around -- it's the easiest way that I've found.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I guess you don't see what I see in Bace's avatar.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Do you see what I see?
A tard, a tard, flailing in this thread
He will bring us wetting of the bed
He will bring us wetting of the bed
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

As I understand, this new guy is from Houston.

I've never been to Houston, don't want to go to Houston, and have nothing against Houston. But one thing is for certain about people from Houston. There is no middle ground for these posters from Houston. You either are a decent poster, or you suck really bad. Spam bad, wytch bad, humor bad...no gray area here.

The bad ones? Oh, they include but are not limited to Wibur from Htown, Nathan, Strider, Orenthal (at times) and maybe others that I forgot because I forget things that aren't important. Yeah we can argue about them...I still like to read Poptart (left Houston for Kim Chee land), and Rack Fu and his $54k posts.

I have a sneaky suspicion that old Rumple will be in the tard category...posting bunches and bunches of stupid fucking shit all week long.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Luther wrote: I have a sneaky suspicion that old Rumple will be in the tard category

Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

the demon is at Luth's door?

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

This thread will be headed to the archives in a bit. Let me "weigh" in about the portly pepper pot of a wife:
RumpleForeskin wrote:To be fair.....so you know more about me. Here is a pic of my wife and her friend. Friend is left and Wife is right.

Rump, I'm sure many others on here have wives who may be fatter and uglier that yours is but they were not/are not stupid enough to post a picture of their heiffer of a wife. I guess you should get a pat on the back for being proud of your wife so much that you would do what is akin to throwing chum to a sea of vicious great white sharks. Surely you must have lurked around here for a bit and seen how nasty people can be. If so, why would you expect a different response when you post a picture of your state fair ribbon winning wife? If I didn't know any better, judging by the pale complexion of your wife, the overly arched eyebrows, the dyed, dirty blonde hair and the mass of chins and tits all straining to get out of that sausage casing of a shirt, I'd swear you were some project black man with permed hair and a couple of gold teeth. Your wife is the kind of white woman I see n.iggers fighting over on "Cheaters." She is no prize but if you love her, then fuck what others say right?

Oh, welcome RF! Hope this doesn't keep you from posting in the future. You will undoubtedly get labeled a tard but people may gain a modest respect for you if you continue to hang around and "fuck with us." Cutting and running, although I don't think is your style, would be a bad idea at this point.

See it through.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

timmay wrote:the demon is at Luth's door?

High above Manhattan town
what lurks and has a shape like that...

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Vic, I fear our new friend has been injured by his wife. He probably left the link in the History, and she checked it out, then suffocated him in a pique. Surely she would have posted a response to the many barbs she's suffered so far, but her fingers are too wide to hit individual keys.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Somewhere Netboy Reid is weeping whilst pressing his face into a rather large and comfy pillow to muffle his groans of anguish.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jsc810 wrote:
Invictus wrote:that sausage casing of a shirt
:lol:
^^^Beat me to it...

It's times like this when we that beat up on each other for years come together in unison... like a twisted small family to pile-on a real and legitimate "newbie" tard. These times are rare, but I'm even a Dins and MGO fan today.

That's fucked up.

edit: BTW, I miss my brother Vic! Good, fucked up... peeps! Great to see you back.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I am armed with box cutters and a compendium of James Fenimore Cooper.
James Fenimore Cooper sucks.

Sin,

Mark Twain

And speaking of Houston, anybody remember "Yow from H-Town?"

Twain drops the smack hammer:
http://www.pbs.org/marktwain/learnmore/ ... imore.html
Last edited by Uncle Fester on Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Last of the Moh-Ricans... well maybe not the last.