2006 Board Bitch Standings

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

2006 Board Bitch Standings

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

** PRE-SEASON STANDINGS **

2006 looks to be far more competitive than 2005, when m2ool ran away with the title. Who do you see making a move in 2006? Give me your predictions. Mine are as follows:

1. T-Bag
Urban no longer has the "it's his first year" hall pass. Look for Floridafan to melt when their savior doesn't even win the East. I fully expect T-bag to melt at a white-hot seven billion degrees, and like campfire ashes blow away in the wind. Keep in mind that T-bag employs the melt scheme, and the Gates will have plenty to melt about in 2006.

2. mTard
Based on last year's stellar performance, there's no way you can't list him high in the top 5. Kal will have a shitty year but have no fear - they'll still find a way to win a second consecutive national championship. Look for m2ool to post on the road from his little wind chime swap meets, where he bangs toothless farm girls with no suntan. mTard employs the idiot scheme, which as a Kalfan is part of the package. If T-bag gets banned or stops posting, look for mTard to win it all.

3. JON=bitch
Another year mired in mediocrity for Iowa should prove entertaining. Look for JON to rationalize losses by saying Iowa's players are better-suited for the NFL. Also watch for JON to claim that Ferentz invented the telephone, splits the atom in his spare time and has found a cure for cancer. Much like Iowa in the Big 10, JON should get stepped on as each week passes by. JON is too stupid to melt or eject - he'll be more of an amusement / circus act for posters here. He employs the myopia scheme, and should execute it to perfection in 2006.

4. Babs
There have been unconfirmed reports that babs will be un-banned for the upcoming season. I've already submitted a petition to the NCAA to make this happen. What's not to love about a red-headed stepchild like babs? If there's ever been a self esteem builder on these boards, babs is the one. Personally, I can't wait to see what this tard will post from his parents' basement about MSU and, for the tenth year in a row, how they're on the verge of becoming a dynasty. Babs utilizes a hybrid style of posting, the myopia-idiot. Look for the new scheme to cause some confusion - for about a week until it's figured out and exploited.

5. SoCalTrjn
This is the dark horse of the bunch. A quintessential SC internet fan who has translated his myopic scheme from the farm systems of WeAreSC to T1B. This poster will continue to pursue credibility, not realizing that each tap of 'submit' digs the hole even deeper. A good year for SC keeps this poster near the bottom of the rankings. Conversely, a bad year for SC could mean a big move up in the standings. The potential for melt is unknown at this point, but some here think there's natural God-given ability waiting to be tapped.

Discuss.
Last edited by Jimmy Medalions on Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

he has started his run for the title early, taking pileon after pileon in the #world cup forum. i think he's warming up for his run at the title.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Jon rules this thread
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I think the Stardust has come out with early odds:

Jon 1:1
Babs 25:1
SoCalTrjn 15:1
Tbag: 3:2
m2ool 6:1
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: 2006 Pre-Season Board Bitch Standings

Post by War Wagon »

Jimmy Medalions wrote: Discuss.
Who ever starts a juvenile delinquent bullshit thread like this, before the season even starts, should make themselve first on the list.

You're first on my list, Jimmah, you pathetic little person.

Jeebus, do you guys take turns giving each other blowjobs in here or what?

And some of you fools apparently think that you can step to the NFL forum?

Buncha' worthless cunts, the lot of you.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Allow me

#1.5 War Wagon - WW is a recent entry to the CFB Board Bitch leaderboard...but he has a way of shortly owning the bitchdom of whatever forum he chooses to inhabit. Never tiring of plungers to pogo on, WW storms the gates with "do you guys take turns giving each other blowjobs in here or what?" and other low-level Raider James resets. While oldies are surely goodies, some new Board Bitch blood certainly be spilled in earnest this fall...or as he is at pains to submit to us, mid-July

Onward, MizzouRag...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

^^^^^^^^^^

??????????

c'mon....really????

ya'THINK?

didn't you see that coming?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

War Wagon wrote:Jeebus, do you guys take turns giving each other blowjobs in here or what?
No, but reach arounds are expected.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Jeebus, do you guys take turns giving each other blowjobs in here or what?
[:brad:]Listen here motherfucker. I'm damn near ready to jump through this monitor The Ring-style and dryfuck the living shit out of you ala the greatest team in college football history, the 1995 Nebraska Cornfed Cornhuskers. If you think you and your lot can hang with the CFB forum, you've got another thing coming. In here, we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Don't bring that pussy assed, no tailgaiting, cheesehead wearing, dress up like it's Halloween, beer bottle throwing, mememeallthetimefuckstains, end zone pussy fuck celebrating, playing on the Sabbath, stupid fucking playoff system, sackless commish, Chris Berman cockgobbling NFL mentality in here. You know why your shit league brought back the 2 point conversion? Because they saw it in college football and wanted to copy us. Now take your cunt back to the Not For Long forum and preperation H that fish hole. We don't need your kind in here.[/:brad:]
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

:lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

double :lol: :lol:

so could we add the NFL Board to our Board Bitch standings???
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

IndyFrisco wrote:
[:brad:]Listen here motherfucker. I'm damn near ready to jump through this monitor The Ring-style and dryfuck the living shit out of you ala the greatest team in college football history, the 1995 Nebraska Cornfed Cornhuskers. If you think you and your lot can hang with the CFB forum, you've got another thing coming. In here, we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Don't bring that pussy assed, no tailgaiting, cheesehead wearing, dress up like it's Halloween, beer bottle throwing, mememeallthetimefuckstains, end zone pussy fuck celebrating, playing on the Sabbath, stupid fucking playoff system, sackless commish, Chris Berman cockgobbling NFL mentality in here. You know why your shit league brought back the 2 point conversion? Because they saw it in college football and wanted to copy us. Now take your cunt back to the Not For Long forum and preperation H that fish hole. We don't need your kind in here.[/:brad:]
HOLY SHIT that was funny, real funny.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

my apologies, whitey jumped the fence again and escaped from the NFL forum.......

damnit Q, you said you were going to get the invisible fence fixed......
get out, get out while there's still time
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

If Babs comes back he/she is always a front runner. Babs is the Babe Didrikson-Zaharias of the boards. A dominating bitch through any and all forums he "contributes" to. The only forum he hasn't dominated in bitchdom is the one he hasn't been to yet.

M2 is also a multi-board force. A Jim Thorpe type if you will. A pure bitch able to force his bitch will on a wide array of thread topics and boards. Tough to pick against the champ.

Trix has upped his bitch game and is looking to stay in the elite, it's relatively new to him as it is for his Gators. Trix is not to be taken lightly, his hit and hide technique has few equals.

Jon. What's to say about the most blatant homer this side of Brad (I know...he's a troll). His inability to form a post with any hint of objectivity elevates him to top-5 status. A dark horse IMO, but capable of sneeking into title contention so long as he keeps up enough posts throughout the season.

All and all a competitive field this year. A lot of questions remain unanswered at this juncture. Will Babs make her way back into the fold? Will Trix be true to his word and bail from the CFB forum? How will M2 manage to convince himself that Kal is the favorite to win a MNC? Will M2 go back-to-back and be considered a dynasty? Will Jon show up after each of Iowa's losses and provide us with boardbitchlike excuses? Good luck to all. Let's hope this one gets settled in the forum and not in the media.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Well, at least we know who the Brad Troll belonged to. :D

Although, guys, this is as good a thread to admit it as any...

I prefer watching college football to pro football, but I think that the EA Sports NCAA game sucks complete ass. Madden all the way.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

brad troll wasn’t me. And I’m still not MTCCH even though some still think I was. I’ve let everyone know my one and only troll…at least the one and only that I’ve used in the CFB forum much. Well, I took over the Erin McQuinn troll at scobode.com, but that doesn’t count. She started off as 88’s baby.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Well my boycott continues, I cannot mention it's name but the biggest bitch has and always will be that annoying douchebag from Flint.

As posted on the College Basketball board back in February I will not read, respond to or call out that miserable whiny bitch.

She makes State look bad, which is tough.
Those who stay will be champions.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

War Wagon wrote:*crickets*
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

I know that you weren't EMcQ, frisco. ..and I didn't actually think you were Brad, but, then again, I could be Brad for all we know.

...and it's sad that Crack never came back, even though we got rid of Roger_The_PhoneBill.

the_ouskull
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Felix wrote:Image

my apologies, whitey jumped the fence again and escaped from the NFL forum.......

damnit Q, you said you were going to get the invisible fence fixed......
shit.

I didn't think that Wagon's "scratching off his collar" would produce such an EPIC Take from I.F, either. :roll:

you'd better WYTCH up a Pic with the CONE included for him.

....now, back to the circle~jerk of y'all discussing each other's Trolls.... :mrgreen:
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

the_ouskull wrote:I know that you weren't EMcQ, frisco. ..and I didn't actually think you were Brad, but, then again, I could be Brad for all we know.

...and it's sad that Crack never came back, even though we got rid of Roger_The_PhoneBill.

the_ouskull
There is no way you are Brad, Brad has defended Texas and that is something you couldn't do if you troll name was MackBrownIsGod
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What if he trolled as TEXASISTHEEBEST?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

War Wagon always makes lists.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Updated standings as of 9/19/06:

1. m2ool
2. JON=bitch
3. brad=fraud
4. University of Miami
5. Colorado Buffs

To be clear, T-bag and Babs are bitches. Fortunately, they've learned from their prior transgressions and have shown courtesy by not posting this season.

It's pretty much a two bitch race at this point.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Updated standings as of 9/19/06:

1. m2ool
2. JON=bitch
3. brad=fraud
4. University of Miami
5. Colorado Buffs
Will this prompt a Hurrigangstah appearance?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

According to recent scientific research, 97.5% of people that give rankings to alleged internet "board bitches" are homosexuals. Just sayin'
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Vito Corleone wrote:
the_ouskull wrote:I know that you weren't EMcQ, frisco. ..and I didn't actually think you were Brad, but, then again, I could be Brad for all we know.

the_ouskull
There is no way you are Brad, Brad has defended Texas and that is something you couldn't do if you troll name was MackBrownIsGod
Don't be too sure. I trolled a couple of Tejas message boards last year to score tickets. :D Having a name with "Horn" in it was hard enough, but actually acting like I give a fuck about anything to do with Tejas is REALLY hard.

I talked a LOT of basketball... even though it was right in the middle of football season. Rick Barnes is the shit. :D

the_ouskull
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

TheJON wrote:According to recent scientific research, 97.5% of people that give rankings to alleged internet "board bitches" are homosexuals. Just sayin'
Now JON=Bitch shows up. Where were you after the 'cuse game?

Mtool is owning this thread competition though. Dude is just way too prolific.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

The ish be tankin' large in dis thread. The canes still the best team in d one, they just ain't trying cos coker is an evil whitey and the playahs want a brother on the sidelines.

We still can beat any team of y'alls. Jimmy I gonna be watching you mark. You best not disrespect the U.
life ain't nothing but bitches and money
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Updated standings as of 9/19/06:

1. m2ool
2. JON=bitch
3. brad=fraud
4. University of Miami
5. Colorado Buffs
JON has got a LOT of ground to make up. It's like bitch started outside of the Top 20, looking in this year, while m2 started out in the top 5.

At this point, I'd have to go with a 1-2 of m2 and UM.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

The Bitch race, like the season should start off with a clean slate. Jon so far has only been marginal, but mostly because he hasn't posted much.

I would say M2 is the front runner, or the AD of the bitch Heisman.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Could M2 be another Archie Griffin?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't even a race. This is a one-bitch donkey pangeant, with mTwat getting slapped around like the cartoon Uma Thurman in that church in El Paso (which by the way, is where Kal will win its 3rd consecutive MNC in December).
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Harvdog wrote:Could M2 be another Archie Griffin?
Nah but Archie Griffin showed him around campus. m2 declined the offer because "the renfaire is so badass."
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

You can go ahead and throw Cuda on here, too.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

He already holds some sort of Emeritus title. I don't think he's eligible.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Killian wrote:You can go ahead and throw Cuda on here, too.
It doesn't count when they enjoy it. When it comes to beatdowns, cuda is a Giant Sucking Sound of a BOARDBITCH. He takes it all in like Mark Foley in a HS football locker room.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:
Killian wrote:You can go ahead and throw Cuda on here, too.
It doesn't count when they enjoy it. When it comes to beatdowns, cuda is a Giant Sucking Sound of a BOARDBITCH. He takes it all in like Mark Foley in a HS football locker room.

is your twat still sore?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Well? Are you?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Good one, PUS: "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

Oh, wait... that's "I know you are, but what am I?" isn't it?

You're really on top of your game today!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..