Aloha! bitches.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Aloha! bitches.

Post by smackaholic »

Here in paradise again doing my annual boondoggle uhhhh I mean navy reserve duty. Actually here for 17 days this time around.

Rack all you tax paying mofos for subsidizing my vacation, again.

Gonna see if I can catch that ukelele wytch, jake shimbakuro. He is playing at Gordon Biersche, some brew pub I guess, on the 23rd.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Bastard. A co-worker is doing the same thing right now. Fucking assholes!

Btw, for those who don't know what smack is talking about with the ukelele dude...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N_QNrGvdFIU& ... ch=ukelele
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Are you at Pearl Harbor?
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Re: Aloha! bitches.

Post by Some Damn Retard »

smackaholic wrote:Here in paradise again doing my annual boondoggle uhhhh I mean navy reserve duty. Actually here for 17 days this time around.

Gonna see if I can catch that ukelele wytch, jake shimbakuro. He is playing at Gordon Biersche, some brew pub I guess, on the 23rd.
Enjoy it, you earned it by serving even if it is the reserves.

Just don't cry like a pussy and try to get out if you actually have to do anything.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK Smackoholic.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

smackaholic wrote:Here in paradise again doing my annual boondoggle uhhhh I mean navy reserve duty. Actually here for 17 days this time around.

If you're still there at the end of August, see ya....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

smackaholic wrote:Rack all you tax paying mofos for subsidizing my vacation, again.
I thought that was for my Russian bride. Your name isn't Sladvika, is it?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Todd,

I am part of the submarine school reserve unit, back in rotten. We send about 8-10 people out here once or twice a year to man the various watch stations in the attack trainer.

An attack trainer, for you ig'nint fukks is basically the worlds greatest submarine video game. It simulates an actual submarine control room. It has a periscope and all the sonar/firecontrol/navigation/communication stuff that a real sub has.

4 times a year, the navy holds what they call the senior command course. This is training that all wannabe submarine CO/XOs have to go through. It is held here in paradise for the pacific submariners and in Groton for east coasters. These guys spend two weeks in the trainer having various scenarios thrown at them. Mostly doing make believe battles with the chinese.

Most of the guys in this unit are actual submarine types. Myself and a few others aren't, but, we really like going to hawaii and are appaently trainable enough to learn this shit.

Well, time to fly. I sure as hell ain't gonna waste too much of my timer here on you loosers. It's off to shark's cove on the north shore for some snorkling.

Aloha, assholes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You know it was a good bachelor party when you get some facial growth afterwards.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

I'll be in Sacramento next month. Yay.

You suck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sac ain't so bad. Atleast it's only a few hr ride to someplace nice.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

smackaholic wrote:Sac ain't so bad. Atleast it's only a few hr ride to someplace nice.
sac ain't so bad = bullshit

sorry russ
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:And by Tuesday, a dime sized and well pronounced sore formed on the lower lip of the ass sucking coworker.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Updates requested.
smackaholic wrote:Sac ain't so bad. Atleast it's only a few hr ride to someplace nice.

Hehe. Pretty much Sac's claim to fame "our town pretty much sucks, but it's kind of close to somne cool shit

In a month, eh TTB. Since you come from a hot place, shouldn't be an issue for you. If it does bother you, just remember -- it's a dry heat....not unlike my oven.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Just came back from there doing my 2 weeks supporting RIMPAC exercise.

nice fukken place. I hope to go again in a couple of years. you on base or out in town?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Thanks to you RIMPAC fukkers, the CBQ is alledgedly booked up. First night I stayed in a crappy room on Hickam. The next night it was looking like I would be sleeping in the rental car, but, I managed to beg my way into a room on base for the first 3 days. Nice fukking room in the CPO building. Now, I'm in a so-so room in waikiki about 3 blocks off the beach.

Having a 10 minute walk to my car and a god knows how long ride thanks to the traffic sux. But, it doesn't suck as bad as being back in conn. enjoying the 100 degrees and 98% humidity.

You a naval uhh, I mean navy reservist? What were you doing for rimpac, besides wasting taxpayer money like me?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Well, my stay here in pearl is just about over. Trying to get a flight out tonight.

This place is great, but, I really do need to get home and put the wood to mrs s. walking through the school of hookers a block down the street from my hotel did take a bit of willpower. And thye do have some pretty damn nice lookin' ones.

Got to see that Ukelele freak, jake shimabukuro, twice. saw him at a brew pub last weekend. He was kinda just sitting in with a local group. He did do some solo stuff, including "my guitar gently weeps" I was expecting dude's uke to burst into flames during that number. he is stupid fast and so fukking clean it is unreal. Actually talked with him for a few minutes and got his cd autographed. Seems like a really fukking good dude.

Last night saw him again at an outdoor concert he did on the lawn at the bishop museum. He started out with a nice rendition of over the rainbow which wasn't helped much by the annoying jap toddlers sitting next to me who were annoying as hell. Then he did a flamenco number called lets dance.

This fukking dude is a wytch, a versitile wytch at that. Not only does dude pwn "gently weeps" but he can just flat out flamenco his fukking ass off. His combination of speed, technical excellence and musicality is just mind boggling.

He then did a few of his own pieces which tend towards jazz, some with a bit of an asian flavor to them, which is understandable as dude gets wayyyy more play in japan then here.

While these parts are technically brilliant, they don't really do all that much for me, particularly on his CDs where it seems like he is holding back to keep the accompanying musicians from looking bad. Even "gently weeps" wasn't as good on CD. He does it with drums/bass/keyboard/guitar. It has more of a jazzy sound and he leaves out the part in the middle where he just shreds his uke to bits.

Another pretty good original tune he did was the title track to his latest CD, Dragon. He claims Bruce Lee and EVH as influences on this track. It has an asian sound to it, but, towards the end the EVH in him comes out when he does that EVH thing with his finger tips close together way up on the neck of his axe or maybe hatchet is a better term for a ukelele. Jake needs to do eruption one of these days. He is definitely up to it. When I talked to him I told him he needs to do classic rock cover album. Just leave out the drums and guitars. A little cowbell? Maybe.

One of his last tunes was an original called orange world. It has a real heavy bluegrass feel that would have uncle fester crying in his hamm's. This is probably my favorite of his original tunes.

Well, bitches, I just got off the phone with the travel lady. I was trying to get the red eye outta here tonight, but, looks like it's booked. Guess I gotta spend another 22 hrs or so in paradise. Sux for me.

Aloha