Raider Fan

Get out your crystal balls and predict the 2006-07 season

Post by The Assassin »

Call your shots for the 2006-07 season.

AFC East

Miami
New England
NY Jets
Buffalo-note: I predict the Bills will have the number one pick in the 2007 Draft

AFC North
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cincinatti
Cleveland

AFC South
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Houston
Tennessee

AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
San Diego
Oakland

NFC East
Dallas
NY Giants
Washington
Philadelphia

NFC North
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Green Bay

NFC South

Carolina
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
Los Angeles I mean New Orleans :wink:

NFC West

Seattle
Arizona
St Louis
San Francisco

Wildcards

AFC

Indianapolis and New England

NFC

NY Giants and Tampa Bay

AFC Championship

Denver over Miami

NFC Championship

Carolina over Dallas

Super Bowl

Panthers over Broncos

Steve Smith SB MVP

NFL MVP
Carson Palmer
Last edited by The Assassin on Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Re: Might be a bit early but...

Post by BBMarley »

Defintely early to do this- but WTF

AFC East
Miami 10-6
NY Jets 9-7
New England 9-7
Buffalo 5-11

Miami finishes first mainly due to playing in the weakest division in the AFC. Culpepper will do alot to help them and they finish first

AFC North
Baltimore 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Cincinnati 9-7
Cleveland 8-8

Steve McNair finally fills in the piece missing from B-more's Offense. He is reunited with Mason, and with Clayton and Heap- he has 3 solid targets as well as one hell of s rushing game now thet Lewis has a QB that defenses have to respect. The drafting of Ngata fills the middle of the line giving Ray Ray a blocker to keep the bodies of him and let him roam. Ed Reed got an extension and it will pay off big time. Pitt losing Bettis is going to hurt their locker room. Ben will miss most of trianing camp and that will hurt them early int he year- putting them behind the 8 ball early. They pull out the first wild card...

AFC South
Indianapolis 12-4
Jacksonville 10-6
Houston 6-10
Tennessee 6-10

I know most people here think he is incapable- but this is going top be Manning's year. The loss of James is not going to hurt as much as most peopel think. Rhoades is an 1100 yard rusher, plus Addai looks very much like James and will be taking over the starting postion by week 9 as he masters the playbook and Manning's play calling. They still have all 3 receivers, Dallas Clark and one of the fastest pass rushes in the league.

AFC West
Denver 12-4
San Diego 11-5
Kansas City 9-7
Oakland 8-8

Denver gets close again.. but the Rat just can't get it done.

NFC East
Philadelphia 11-5
Dallas 10-6
Washington 9-7
NY Giants 8-8

I know... Homer pick, right? I honestly belive Philly will be back with a vengenace this year to prove that they put the whole TO thing behind them and they are much better than 6-10. Their D got killed last year b/c they had no pass rush. Well- the signing of Howard, the drafting of Bunkley & Goncong and the return of Mcdougle will help that. The starting line wil be Kearse, Howard, Patterson and Bunkley- and I think they will lead the league in sacks this year. That will help the secondary... Their receivers are a big question mark- but Brown was really coming on last year when #5 went out, Pinkston is fast & good at getting down field (though he is a pussy), Gaffney & Avant seem to catch everything thrown their way, Basket is a large traget with great hands... I think they get to the NFC championship game again...

NFC North
Chicago 10-6
Minnesota 8-8
Detroit 7-9
Green Bay 6-10

NFC South
Carolina 11-5
New Orleans 10-6
Tampa Bay 8-8
Atlanta 8-8

As long as Brees shoulder is okay and he is able to throw- NO is pulling out the Wild card here. They have a solid 1-2 punch with Deuce and Bush, two good WR in Horn and Stollworth and D that was on and off last year- but should play with more consistency. Sean Payton will also help them alot.. Carolina looks the team to beat in the NFC- but I think Kesyhawn and Smith playing together could be a problem with only so many balls to go around and Delhomme is not a strongest enough QB to deal with their mouths. May cause a late season problem in the locker room that affects the play on the field.

NFC West
Arizona 10-6
Seattle 8-8
St Louis 8-8
San Francisco 8-8

Who really gives a shit?

Wildcards

AFC

San Diego & Pittsburgh

NFC

Dallas & New Orleans

AFC Championship

Indy over Denver

NFC Championship

Carolina over Philly

Super Bowl
Indy over Carolina

Peyton Manning - MVP
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

2007 - IT Happens.

2 for 2 boys, my dream match up coming at ya. :P
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I can't do this before camp starts...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Ditto.

I'll chime in in another month or so.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

BUMP

Is it still too early?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

It's not to early to rack BBMarley. I don't agree with all of his prediction but a good post imo.

velocet
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

AFC East
Miami 11-5
New England 10-6
NY Jets 7-9
Buffalo-note: 3-13

Last go Round w/ Miami's D. Miami's ability to score more points and keep their defense off the field will keep the D more fresh.

AFC North
Pittsburgh 11-5
Cincinatti 11-5
Baltimore 9-7
Cleveland 7-9

Possibly the best division in the NFL.

AFC South
Indianapolis 12-4
Jacksonville 11-5
Houston 6-10
Tennessee 5-11

AFC West
Denver 12-4
Kansas City 9-7
San Diego 8-8
Oakland 6-10

NFC East
Dallas 11-5
Washington 10-6
NY Giants 10-6
Philadelphia 7-9

NFC North
Chicago 10-6
Detroit 7-9
Minnesota 7-9
Green Bay 6-10

NFC South
Carolina 12-4
Tampa Bay 10-6
Atlanta 9-7
New Orleans 7-9

NFC West
Seattle 12-4
Arizona 9-7
St Louis 9-7
San Francisco 4-12

Wildcards

AFC

Cincinnati and Jacksonville

NFC

Washington and Tampa Bay

AFC Championship

Indy over Cincinnati

NFC Championship

Carolina over Dallas

Super Bowl

Indy over Carolina

Dwight Freeney SB MVP

NFL MVP
Carson Palmer
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Damn nigga :D

I was wondering if someone would actually take the time to see if my math was correct.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Fuck it - I retire.

--Biggie
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:It's a pet peeve.

One of many, right? :lol: :lol:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

The Assassin wrote:BUMP

Is it still too early?
It's never too early. Most clucks don't know any better in August than they do in June.

What I find funny is everyone wants to wait until the "meaningless" pre-season games are played? :meds:

I'll prolly chime in this weekend when I check the schedules and review all the signings. Should be all you need for a prediction bitches.

The rest of ya can wait until you see what develops in pre-season because that really tells the story. :lol:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dumbass wrote:

Is it still too early?
It's never too early. Most clucks don't know any better in August than they do in June.

What I find funny is everyone wants to wait until the "meaningless" pre-season games are played? :meds:

I'll prolly chime in this weekend when I check the schedules and review all the signings. Should be all you need for a prediction bitches.

The rest of ya can wait until you see what develops in pre-season because that really tells the story. :lol:

So you're all for fantasy football drafts in June as well? The reason why most of us wait is because of injuries. And not just to see if players don't get injured but how well others are returning from them.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Yawn, everyone knows you can not predict injuries so throw that out.

Returning from them? Uh so you predict Cinci takes The North and we all find out Carson isn't gonna make it, wow nobody would think you made your prediction based off him being healthy. :meds:

Let's take The North, Carson coming off the knee, Ben coming off the crash, McNair coming off of season after season of inujuries. Injuries, schminjuries, they're a wild card and we all know that.

As the insane Irishman said to The Scotts, "Shut up and answer the fuckin' question."

Lord knows you had no idea that Steve Smith was going to be THE FUCKING MAN coming off missing the 2004 season from what you saw in August 2005. Lord knows we didn't know LJ was going to crack teams in the hole and take over Priest Holmes in August. All we did know was TO was going to fuck Philly over. :lol:

Hell, they're doing it on ESPN, they're doing it in magazines and dudes are trying to get some talk rolling on the season and you bitches can't even play ball, like you're above us "fools" that can't possibly predict some realistic records :lol: , based off how the competition rolled out last year (if you really know who was for real and who was a fraud) and the off season transactions.

Maybe this would be good talk or lend you support for fantasy drafts smartass.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

mvscal wrote:
The Assassin wrote:Call your shots for the 2007 season.

AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
San Diego
Oakland

Wildcards

AFC

San Diego and New England
How is that supposed to work?

smoke and mirrors man :lol:

My bad I edited my picks but forget to completely edit them .
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Is it still too early?
Still a bit.

Another 1-2 weeks.

RACK mvscal for catching Cicero calculator malfunction.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dumbass wrote:Yawn, everyone knows you can not predict injuries so throw that out.

Returning from them? Uh so you predict Cinci takes The North and we all find out Carson isn't gonna make it, wow nobody would think you made your prediction based off him being healthy. :meds:

Let's take The North, Carson coming off the knee, Ben coming off the crash, McNair coming off of season after season of inujuries. Injuries, schminjuries, they're a wild card and we all know that.
Not so fast. The Iggles are trying to determine whether they should make a trade for a WR. Lelie's name has been tossed around as a replacement for Todd Pinkston who is having trouble recovering from an achilles injury. The Eagles aren't expected to do any better than 9-7 this year. I think if they get a receiver like Lelie who can stretch the field a bit, they might just be 10-6 and a possible wild card contender. Is Lelie that good? No, Pinkston and the rest of the receiving corp are potentially that bad. But Lelie has some talent and would provide a better target for McNabb then Greg Lewis. So while you can't predict injuries, instances like this (which pop up in a lot of NFL camps) do have a significant impact on the prediction of how a team will do.
As the insane Irishman said to The Scotts, "Shut up and answer the fuckin' question."
Don't call the Irish crazy. We're relatively sane compared to the rest of the world. :x
Lord knows you had no idea that Steve Smith was going to be THE FUCKING MAN coming off missing the 2004 season from what you saw in August 2005. Lord knows we didn't know LJ was going to crack teams in the hole and take over Priest Holmes in August. All we did know was TO was going to fuck Philly over. :lol:
What does this have to do with making predictions in late July vs. a week before the season starts? How Smith and LJ performed last year was a suprise to many but not unpredictable. If you want to make individual performance predictions now then I'm all for it. Barring injury they are a lot easier to predict than a team's schedule. There is so much that goes into how well a team does in 1 particular year and it's not just based on whether that team has injuries but on how the rest of the division and league looks as well.
Hell, they're doing it on ESPN, they're doing it in magazines and dudes are trying to get some talk rolling on the season and you bitches can't even play ball, like you're above us "fools" that can't possibly predict some realistic records :lol: , based off how the competition rolled out last year (if you really know who was for real and who was a fraud) and the off season transactions.
ESPN, Street and Smith and countless others are just trying to make a buck. They throw more shit against a wall and what sticks at the end is what they go with. Most FF mags make their predictions in May. Why do you think they get their mags out so soon? Because they want to be the first to predict something? Hell no. It has everything to do with sales. And for the 20 shitty predictions they'll make, they'll make it a point to highlight the ONE prediction that came true and sell their mag on that point the following year. None of those mags provide any legit analysis.
Maybe this would be good talk or lend you support for fantasy drafts smartass.
Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you ramble on with shitty takes.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Its just for fun as we get hyped up for football season. Do the predictions matter? No- obviosuly not.. I would never put money on anything this early in the season... its just for fun. Obviously my rankings will change mid camp, & then post pre season... But when your local baseball team is sucking major cack and there is not much else to look foward to.. any little football is a good thing.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

jiminphilly wrote:I'm sorry, I'm a fucking idiot.
Please, just STFU idiot. If you're not going to answer the call to the thread's question, your silence speaks. Otherwise, STFU. Trying to act all, high and mighty, " well, I'm going to wait until I see this and that" :meds: Talk about a shitty take. :lol: I'll take that as an indication that you're just a ginormous vagina without any balls. Thank you.

"Shitty takes" bwahahahahaha. Yea, uh huh. You don't know too much do you? We'll see what 8-0 team your dumbass thinks is going to The Superbowl this year...like everyone else...not questioning how they got to their undefeated start. Bwahaha and you come in here talking about how their predictions are wrong, AT THIS POINT IN TIME...that's my whole point though, WHO THE FUCK CARES? ONLY an idiot like you that is for some reaosn afraid to throw out some bullshit on what you think, right now, when the question is being askedis concerned about that.

Anyways, fuckbag, the Irishman comment....uh get a clue.

Save it, asswipe. No dumbfuck like yourself can throw an insult towards me and my takes and what I know about The NFL that is going to mean dick, loser. Try again.
Last edited by Dumbass on Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

BBMarley wrote:Its just for fun as we get hyped up for football season. Do the predictions matter? No- obviosuly not.. I would never put money on anything this early in the season... its just for fun. Obviously my rankings will change mid camp, & then post pre season... But when your local baseball team is sucking major cack and there is not much else to look foward to.. any little football is a good thing.
RACK

I would however, beg to differ. For the gamblers.
So everyone knows I hit the B-More in our ancient history. Old news. I nailed the NWE/CAR SB at the end of October that year and last year, had a $50 @ 20-1 on CAR to win it all, placed in July. Ever since The Rams took the 200-1 pre-season odds, Vegas went vagina on us and you can not get much better than 40-1 but 25-1 is more like it on a team with a decent shot. I think this is a result of "parity" but as I would much rather define it as a nearly perfect balanced schedule. Since re-alignment, The NFL was able to punch out a solid comparable schedule (within each division).

So this year's quality high odds picks are probably Baltimore at around 20-1 and Kansas City (same). It's hardly worth it to waste your time even on a 10-1 Carolina and especially a 15/2 NWE.

Throwing $10 on 80+-1 odds, OAK, STL and NO may even be worth the long shot chance especially for their fans. All these teams still have some players and some fresh blood that may gel.

If you wait until the season starts, um Vegas adjusts too. You can't start cashing in once the presumed shit squads go 4-1 to start the season.

Take it for what it's worth but shit, pre-season speculation never hurt anybody, critics.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Odds to win Super Bowl (via sportsbetting.com)...

Arizona Cardinals 30-1
Atlanta Falcons 30-1
Baltimore Ravens 20-1
Buffalo Bills 100-1
Carolina Panthers 12-1
Chicago Bears 16-1
Cincinnati Bengals 20-1
Cleveland Browns 90-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1
Denver Broncos 12-1
Detroit Lions 40-1
Green Bay Packers 50-1
Houston Texans 100-1
Indianapolis Colts 6-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1
Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
Miami Dolphins 20-1
Minnesota Vikings 30-1
New England Patriots 8-1
New Orleans Saints 85-1
New York Giants 16-1
New York Jets 90-1
Oakland Raiders 90-1
Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1
San Diego Chargers 18-1
San Francisco 49ers 190-1
Seattle Seahawks 10-1
St Louis Rams 60-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1
Tennessee Titans 100-1
Washington Redskins 14-1
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Diogenes wrote:Odds to win Super Bowl (via sportsbetting.com)...

Arizona Cardinals 30-1
Atlanta Falcons 30-1
Baltimore Ravens 20-1
Buffalo Bills 100-1
Carolina Panthers 12-1
Chicago Bears 16-1
Cincinnati Bengals 20-1
Cleveland Browns 90-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1
Denver Broncos 12-1
Detroit Lions 40-1
Green Bay Packers 50-1
Houston Texans 100-1
Indianapolis Colts 6-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1 <-- If I was a bettin man I'd put money on this
Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
Miami Dolphins 20-1
Minnesota Vikings 30-1
New England Patriots 8-1
New Orleans Saints 85-1
New York Giants 16-1
New York Jets 90-1
Oakland Raiders 90-1 <-----wow. :oops:
Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1
San Diego Chargers 18-1
Seattle Seahawks 10-1
St Louis Rams 60-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1 <----another good one
Tennessee Titans 100-1
Washington Redskins 14-1
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Patriots and Colts are favorites? Dallas has a good as shot as Pittsburgh and Seattle? Hmmmmmm. Me thinks your website is run by retards.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

I was liking that JAX pick too. Excellent odds but something about Leftwich makes me nervous.

That would be a solid throw down though, especially given the division and their shot to come out or grab a WC.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Dumbass wrote:I was liking that JAX pick too. Excellent odds but something about Leftwich makes me nervous.

That would be a solid throw down though, especially given the division and their shot to come out or grab a WC.

I think the Jags D is going to be one of the top 5 in football this year.

and if and this is a HUGE if, Fred Taylor can stay healthy for more than 10 games, they can be legit. Leftwich has shown me nothing IMO. Gerard looks like more of a leader when in the game. Plus I'm not impressed with Leftwichs accuracy or arm strength.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Indianapolis Colts 6-1
New England Patriots 8-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1
Seattle Seahawks 10-1
Carolina Panthers 12-1
Denver Broncos 12-1
Washington Redskins 14-1
New York Giants 16-1
Chicago Bears 16-1
San Diego Chargers 18-1
Baltimore Ravens 20-1
Cincinnati Bengals 20-1
Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
Miami Dolphins 20-1
Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
Arizona Cardinals 30-1
Atlanta Falcons 30-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1
Minnesota Vikings 30-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1
Detroit Lions 40-1
Green Bay Packers 50-1
St Louis Rams 60-1
New Orleans Saints 85-1
New York Jets 90-1
Cleveland Browns 90-1
Oakland Raiders 90-1
Buffalo Bills 100-1
Houston Texans 100-1
Tennessee Titans 100-1

A little better.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

For the record, it appears to me that the AFC scrubs and also-rans are given favorable odds over their NFC counterparts because of the relative mediocrity of the confrence and easier shot at actually backing into a SB.

ImageImage
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Standings
NFC East
*WSH.....11-5
*DAL.....10-6
PHI.....8-8
NYG.....7-9

NFC North
*CHI.....10-6
*MIN.....9-7
DET.....7-9
GB.....5-11

NFC South
*CAR.....11-5
ATL.....8-8
TB.....8-8
NO.....6-10

NFC West
*SEA.....11-5
ARZ.....7-9
SF.....6-10
STL.....4-12

AFC East
*NE.....12-4
MIA.....9-7
BUF.....7-9
NYJ.....5-11

AFC North
*PIT.....11-5
*CIN.....9-7
BAL.....8-8
CLE.....6-10

AFC South
*IND.....11-5
JAX.....8-8
HOU.....5-11
TEN.....3-13

AFC West
*DEN.....11-5
*KC.....9-7
OAK.....7-9
SD.....7-9

Playoffs
NFC
Cowboys over Bears
Redskins over Vikings

Panthers over Cowboys
Seahawks over Redskins

Panthers over Seahawks

AFC
Steelers over Chiefs
Broncos over Bengals

Colts over Broncos
Steelers over Patriots

Steelers over Colts

Super Bowl XLI
Panthers over Steelers
MVP: Steve Smith

NFL MVP: Tom Brady
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dumbass wrote: Please, just STFU idiot. If you're not going to answer the call to the thread's question, your silence speaks. Otherwise, STFU. Trying to act all, high and mighty, " well, I'm going to wait until I see this and that" :meds: Talk about a shitty take. :lol: I'll take that as an indication that you're just a ginormous vagina without any balls. Thank you.
You either have the reading skills of Dexter Manley or you're just a stupid mother fucker. Either way you've proven to be a takeless tard. The title of the thread " Might be a bit early but" pretty much invites anyone to either make a pointless prediction OR chime in that its too early like some other posters did.

ONLY an idiot like you that is for some reaosn afraid to throw out some bullshit on what you think, right now, when the question is being askedis concerned about that.
Oh really? A total of 4.. yes 4 people have chimed in with predictions. Last I checked there were a lot more posters than that who routinely post in this forum. Speaking of preseason predictions, where is your prediction, dumbass?

Nice job KYOA.

Save it, asswipe. No dumbfuck like yourself can throw an insult towards me and my takes and what I know about The NFL that is going to mean dick, loser. Try again.
Taking things personal? or can't you take being smacked around? And for the record I'm not impressed with what you know about the NFL. I am impressed with you ability to rant aimlessly without a clear and coherant take in any of your stream-of-concious like ramblings. That takes talent. Oh wait, nevermind.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Here are my season predictions for 2006:

AFC:

East -

Patriots 10-6
Dolphins 9-7
Bills 6-10
Jets 3-13

North -

Bengals 11-5
Steelers 10-6
Ravens 9-7
Browns 8-8

South -

Colts 12-4
Jaguars 9-7
Titans 6-10
Texans 4-12

West -

Broncos 11-5
Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
Raiders 8-8

NFC:

East -

Giants 12-4
Cowboys 10-6
Redskins 9-7
Eagles 8-8

North -

Bears 10-6
Vikings 9-7
Lions 8-8
Packers 7-9

South -

Panthers 13-3
Buccaneers 11-5
Falcons 9-7
Saints 7-9

West -

Seahawks 11-5
Rams 9-7
Cardinals 8-8
49ers 6-10

Superbowl Pick:

Panthers over Colts
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

The crystal ball says TO will have Dallas reeling by mid-season.

Book it.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

T REX wrote:The crystal ball says TO will have Dallas reeling by mid-season.

Book it.
^^^^^^^^^
another obsessed idiot
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Idiot? Way to go to the archives on that one.

TO is TO. He won't change because he can't. It's not a show it's actually how he is.......it's deep inside and where ever he goes, IT comes with him.

I'm hardly a cowboy hater so spare me. Jerry reached on this one. No one will call me any type of nostradamus for calling this one. SOrry dude but prepare yourself for the worst.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Get out your crystal balls and predict the 2006-07 seaso

Post by Cuda »

The Assassin wrote:Call your shots for the 2006-07 season.
AFC East

Miami
New England
Buffalo
NY Jets

AFC North
Pittsburgh
Cincinatti
Cleveland
Baltimore

AFC South
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Houston
Tennessee

AFC West
Denver
San Diego
Oakland
Kansas City

NFC East
Dallas
NY Giants
Washington
Philadelphia

NFC North
Minnesota
Detroit
Chicago
Green Bay

NFC South

Tampa Bay
Carolina
New Orleans
Atlanta

NFC West

St Louis
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco

Wildcards

AFC

Indianapolis and New England

NFC

NY Giants and Tampa Bay

AFC Championship

Denver over New England

NFC Championship

Tampa Bay over Dallas

Super Bowl

Tampa Bay over Broncos

Seeing as how my predictions were closest to actual than the rest of this forum last year, I can't depend on a repeat, but at this time, that is how I expect the seasonm to play out
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

NFC East
+DAL 10-6
*NYG 10-6
WSH 9-7
PHA 7-9

NFC North
+CHI 9-7
MIN 8-8
DET 5-11
GB 4-12

NFC South
+CAR 12-4
*TB 10-6
ATL 9-7
NO 3-13

NFC West
+SEA 11-5
AZ 9-7
STL 8-8
SF 4-12

AFC East
+NE 10-6
MIA 9-7
NYJ 4-12
BUF 3-13

AFC North
+PIT 12-4
*CIN 11-5
BAL 7-9
CLE 4-12

AFC South
+IND 12-4
*JAX 11-5
TEN 8-8
HOU 4-12

AFC West
+DEN 11-5
KC 9-7
SD 7-9
OAK 6-10

Playoffs

NFC
(6) TB over (3) DAL
(4) CHI over (5) NYG

(1) CAR over (4) CHI
(2) SEA over (6) TB

(1) CAR over (2) SEA

AFC

(3) DEN over (6) CIN
(5) JAX over (4) NE

(1) PIT over (5) JAX
(2) IND over (3) DEN

(1) PIT over (2) IND

Super Bowl XLI

CAROLINA - 27
PITTSBURGH - 21

fyi - if you are going to put up records, make sure you end up with 256 WINS and 256 LOSSES, unlike dumbshits like RUPAUL :paul: who have 44 MORE WINS than losses. Can't happen. :meds:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

NYG 11-5
DAL 10-6
WSH 8-8
PHI 7-9

CHI11-5
MIN 8-8
DET 6-10
GB 3-13

CAR 13-3
TB 9-7
ATL 8-8
NO 4-12

SEA 12-4
AZ 10-6
STL 8-8
SF 2-14

MIA 12-4
NE 10-6
NYJ 3-13
BUF 2-14

PIT 11-5
BAL 10-6
CIN 8-8
CLE 4-12

IND 13-3
JAX 10-6
TEN 9-7
HOU 5-11

DEN 11-5
OAK 8-8
SD 6-10
KC 5-11

WC
Arizona over NY.
Chicago over Dallas.

New England over Pittsburg
Denver over Baltimore

Conference Semis

Carolina over Arizona
Seattle over Chicago

Indy over New England
Miami over Denver

Finals
Carolina over Seattle in NFC
Miami over Indy in AFC

Carolina wins.

ImageImage
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Diogenes wrote:MIA 12-4

I laughed
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Th wrote:Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
I :roll: ed

ImageImage
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

NFC

East
Washington 10-6
Dallas 10-6
NY Giants 8-8
Philadelphia 8-8

North
Minnesota 9-7
Green Bay 8-8
Chicago 7-9
Detroit 6-10

South
Carolina 12-4
Atlanta 9-7
Tampa Bay 9-7
New Orleans 3-13

West
Seattle 10-6
Arizona 9-7
San Francisco 5-11
St. Louis 3-13

AFC

East
New England 10-6
Miami 9-7
Buffalo 5-11
NY Jets 5-11

North
Cincinnati 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Baltimore 9-7
Cleveland 6-10

South
Jacksonville 12-4
Indianapolis 10-6
Tennessee 7-9
Houston 5-11

West
Denver 10-6
Oakland 8-8
San Diego 7-9
Kansas City 7-9
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:

West

Denver 10-6
Oakland 8-8
San Diego 7-9
Kansas City 7-9

David - does this mean we're on for our annual best record wager?