Things Monen's husband might say for $1,000, Alex

The best of the best
The Doktor
Team Reacharound's shared Shit Troll

Post by The Doktor »

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

There's no way to say this without tubesteak smack in return so I beat ya to it but...

She's hamburger to the steak I got at home.

jus sayin.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:
She's hamburger to the steak I got at home.
Yeah, yeah...we know...we've seen the pics. Some here prabably saved them under the file name "beautyandthebeast.jpg."

You're one hideously ugly bastard who pulled some significant tailage. RACK your 7-figure income and 10" cock, I guess. Sure the hell wasn't your personality or grille that got her.

You probably drive a golf ball further than I do, too...I should hunt you down and kill you, you prick.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Dinsdale wrote: RACK your 7-figure income and 10" cock, I guess.
Preceeded by being angry at Monen and her fabulous body.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She does have a fabulous body. Definitely the best of the women who have posted their pics on these boards.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

SHE HAS A HUSBAND??!!!???

and you guys call me trashy.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

TenTallBen wrote:B u t t s p r a y still has his name filtered out over here? Talk about 'sessin!
If you want to rehash that fat failure's tripe do it at his house. Fucking sad that you have to follow that bloated burden on his family, let alone doing it at every fucking message board.

Take the sad trolls and motor on over to .net. 5-1 odds you don't make it all the way back.
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You don't read so good, do you?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

lk_pick1 wrote:SHE HAS A HUSBAND??!!!???

uh no, reading is fundamental KCtard. she clearly states she isn't married, Your still the white trash of the board.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:B u t t s p r a y still has his name filtered out over here? Talk about 'sessin!
If you want to rehash that fat failure's tripe do it at his house. Fucking sad that you have to follow that bloated burden on his family, let alone doing it at every fucking message board.

Take the sad trolls and motor on over to .net. 5-1 odds you don't make it all the way back.
You never addressed the question. You don't think that's obsession?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Doktor wrote:You never addressed the question.
You never stopped hiding from behind a troll, sissy bitch.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Nixhex wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:she posted her tits, big fuckin deal

noone here is related or married to the chick, so enjoy the shots, hatin is kinda faggy, in a M2 sorta way.

this thread has a "i hate those .net guys, why should they see tits and ass" feel to it.
Bingo

3rd.

Sure looks like jealousy to me on the part of PSU.

I mean, would it shock anyone to discover that PSU's wife is a beatdown ass fat fucking trick who looks like she facefucked a chainsaw?

Didnt think so.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

So what are you guys having for dinner?

I'm going with a nice ribeye, spinach salad and some green beans.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dinsdale wrote:

Dude -- I got busy with a psychologist in a porta-potty while doing drugs...how "uptight" could I be?

Yep, you are spreading "sane" all over the place.....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

My wife is beautiful, and yes, I am jealous of her. I'd never be down with offering pics of her up to the smack (and smacked) boards. It makes sense that monen's not married, because I doubt many husbands would be down with sharing pics like that.

BTW, wasn't monen the girl who Painted this?

lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Adelpiero wrote:

uh no, reading is fundamental KCtard. she clearly states she isn't married, Your still the white trash of the board.
Good to know, grammar king. That is so fucking annoying. Don't tell me, let me guess. Fourth grade reading level?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PSUFAN wrote:My wife is beautiful,
I laughed. Hard. Mostly because FauxJew_The_Dialer says the same thing.

No, she fucking isnt PSU.

and yes, I am jealous of her.
Christ, you're a fucking tard.

Bode Monen.

Sure is. And i've Racked her for it a few times because it made me chuckle......whats your fucking point?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:She does have a fabulous body. Definitely the best of the women who have posted their pics on these boards.
Including fatsak's wife and Dame? and it's not like mrs. psufan is chopped liver, either (if that was indeed you and the mrs in those photos many moons ago). Hell, weren't dudes dropping trou in the privacy of their dens over the real mrs. medallions?

of course, neither mrs fatsak, dame, mrs psufan or mrs medallions put up the BlondieBabe (let us give thanks and props to the Original, you stupid fucks) photos, either. Does that matter, ultimately, in your head?
Adelpiero wrote:

A 314er has no business calling anyone out as white trash. Ever.
on a short leash, apparently.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Risa wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:She does have a fabulous body. Definitely the best of the women who have posted their pics on these boards.
Including fatsak's wife and Dame? and it's not like mrs. psufan is chopped liver, either (if that was indeed you and the mrs in those photos many moons ago). Hell, weren't dudes dropping trou in the privacy of their dens over the real mrs. medallions?

of course, neither mrs fatsak, dame, mrs psufan or mrs medallions put up the BlondieBabe (let us give thanks and props to the Original, you stupid fucks) photos, either. Does that matter, ultimately, in your head?
Adelpiero wrote:

go away cunt

lkpick is serious trailer trash. The hoosier oozes out of her like a spigot.

we have white trash and black trash in this thread. Archive
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Yeah, St. Louis = 314. KC = not even close.

220, 221 whatever it takes when you're shit trolling, I guess.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

JCT wrote:

Adelpiero isn't a blue's clueser hockey fan? And 314 isn't generic code for all Missourians? Adelpiero isn't as much midwesterner as lkpick or I, to be called out for being stupid enough to drop the 'white trash' comments on anyone? Hmm. Well, what is Adelpiero?
on a short leash, apparently.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Raydah James wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:My wife is beautiful,
I laughed. Hard. Mostly because FauxJew_The_Dialer says the same thing.

No, she fucking isnt PSU.

and yes, I am jealous of her.
Christ, you're a fucking tard.

Bode Monen.

Sure is. And i've Racked her for it a few times because it made me chuckle......whats your fucking point?
Rack RJ here.

PSUFan, how does it feel to get your ass handed to you on your own board in your own thread?

Looks like Bacefelice is still melting. Poor guy.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Risa wrote:
JCT wrote:

Adelpiero isn't a blue's clueser hockey fan? And 314 isn't generic code for all Missourians? Adelpiero isn't as much midwesterner as lkpick or I, to be called out for being stupid enough to drop the 'white trash' comments on anyone? Hmm. Well, what is Adelpiero?
your black trash

i guess the real shame, is that your parents didn't believe in abortion. It could of saved the country from another drag on society. YOu must be broke, state aid checks won't be out for another 2 weeks.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Stupid...fucking...thread....

Period.

Actually I take that back, upon further review rack RJ, Tom in VA, and whoever else saw this farce for what it really is.

Must suck to have an attractive chick posting hot pics of herself huh bittermen?

Might get in the way of that ten page political rehashing thread that has been covered about 50 fucking times already and always degenerates into the same tired arguments. :meds:

Being a field tech I'm not much of a day poster but I do enjoy checking out the activities at days end from time to time.

Personally I am registered at all three boards because I like to bounce around and get different perspectives with the different types of posters on different boards.

Don't really understand why some join one board then proceed to clamp down and defend it like its the last days of the fucking Alamo or something.

For the record - board wars are fucking pathetic and anyone taking this shit so seriously should run to the nearest gun shop, purchase the largest caliber weapon they can afford, then shoot themselves twice in the head just to make sure they get the job done right.

At the very least Monen has made some days better for all of the cubicle prisoner losers that seem to frequent the various boards.

Please explain to me exactly what is wrong with that?

I don't know her personally but you can bet your ass that I know of her.

I know, I know, you're not complaining but.....actually yes you are by starting this thread in the first place you ignorant fucking douchbag.

And spare me the "I wouldn't hit that" argument. What is it about the internet that makes people bullshit about everything? Is it the lack of accountability? The ability to lie without others knowing for sure? It's a fucking joke whatever it is.

Every guy in here would fuck Monen if she were in front of you. If you say different you are either lying or planning a move to San Fran to hang out with the rest of your asslamming buddies.

I'm fucking sickened to be a part of this stupidity.

I'm out before PSU's idiocy somehow spreads like a fucking cancer.

And to think tards like this are allowed to vote.

Unrack this entire thread and the keystrokes I wasted in it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

PSUFan, how does it feel to get your ass handed to you on your own board in your own thread?

Looks like Bacefelice is still melting. Poor guy.
You're a singularly poor judge of these things, aren't you? Your schtick is still no more advanced than "you're a fag", spinning haymakers into "you're melting", and suckling up to the Albanian Pool Boy.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Adelpiero wrote:
Risa wrote:
JCT wrote:

your
black trash

i guess the real shame, is that your parents didn't believe in abortion. It could of saved the country from another drag on society. YOu must be broke, state aid checks won't be out for another 2 weeks.

At least she can spell and use proper grammar, you moronic fuckwit. You have MU in your avatard, but you don't know 314 from 816?

Feeble minded fucktard.

I am going swimming now.
fenway
beantown booster

Post by fenway »

TheLastRighteousHonky wrote:Stupid...fucking...thread....

Period.

Actually I take that back, upon further review rack RJ, Tom in VA, and whoever else saw this farce for what it really is.

Must suck to have an attractive chick posting hot pics of herself huh bittermen?

Might get in the way of that ten page political rehashing thread that has been covered about 50 fucking times already and always degenerates into the same tired arguments. :meds:

Being a field tech I'm not much of a day poster but I do enjoy checking out the activities at days end from time to time.

Personally I am registered at all three boards because I like to bounce around and get different perspectives with the different types of posters on different boards.

Don't really understand why some join one board then proceed to clamp down and defend it like its the last days of the fucking Alamo or something.

For the record - board wars are fucking pathetic and anyone taking this shit so seriously should run to the nearest gun shop, purchase the largest caliber weapon they can afford, then shoot themselves twice in the head just to make sure they get the job done right.

At the very least Monen has made some days better for all of the cubicle prisoner losers that seem to frequent the various boards.

I know, I know, you're not complaining but.....actually yes you are by starting this thread in the first place you ignorant fucking douchbag.

And spare me the "I wouldn't hit that" argument. What is it about the internet that makes people bullshit about everything? Is it the lack of accountability? The ability to lie without others knowing for sure? It's a fucking joke whatever it is.

Every guy in here would fuck Monen if she were in front of you. If you say different you are either lying or planning a move to San Fran to hang out with the rest of your asslamming buddies.

RACK!!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

lk_pick1 wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:
Risa wrote: Adelpiero isn't a blue's clueser hockey fan? And 314 isn't generic code for all Missourians? Adelpiero isn't as much midwesterner as lkpick or I, to be called out for being stupid enough to drop the 'white trash' comments on anyone? Hmm. Well, what is Adelpiero?

your
black trash

At least she can spell and use proper grammar, you moronic fuckwit. You have MU in your avatard, but you don't know 314 from 816?

Feeble minded fucktard.

I am going swimming now.
white trash says what???
fenway
beantown booster

Post by fenway »

lk_pick1 wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:
Risa wrote: Adelpiero isn't a blue's clueser hockey fan? And 314 isn't generic code for all Missourians? Adelpiero isn't as much midwesterner as lkpick or I, to be called out for being stupid enough to drop the 'white trash' comments on anyone? Hmm. Well, what is Adelpiero?

your
black trash

Feeble minded fucktard.

I am going swimming now.

Double RACK!! You go girl.

:lol:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

fenway freak wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:
your
black trash

Feeble minded fucktard.

I am going swimming now.

this thread is tarding up by the minute. who next? Blueboy?
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

TheLastRighteousHonky wrote:Stupid...fucking...thread....

Period.

To rack this POST would be a complete understatement.

Psufan - it might be in your best interest to eject from your own thread at this point. Sure, you can pound your insy little chest and think you've done well here, but it is almost sad to watch how bad you look right now.

Is it true that you stutter? I only thought that happened with speech. Evidently, it's happening with everything else you do as well.
Last edited by The Doktor on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fenway
beantown booster

Post by fenway »

Adelpiero wrote:
fenway freak wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:

Feeble minded fucktard.

I am going swimming now.

this thread is tarding up by the minute.
What's your excuse...lobotomy didn't take?
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

RACK!

I'd use the term guffaw, but I'm afraid that others might have to consult with Webster's.

(Adelpiero, that's a dictionary reference.)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Might get in the way of that ten page political rehashing thread that has been covered about 50 fucking times already and always degenerates into the same tired arguments.
another bitch run by threads he didn't care (or wasn't able) to participate in.
Did I say there was something wrong with Monen, or did I call her out for posting these pics? Or did Butt spray just tell you that I did? Might want to read the fucking thread before you clack out this swill.
bwaaahahaha...hairpins flying all over the place now. I started the thread to discuss what her husband might think of it...again, can you fucking read?
And spare me the "I wouldn't hit that" argument.
hah hah hah...a hair must have grown up the ass of this guy, who up to this point...years of posting, mind you...has only been distinguished by an avatar. We all love your avatar, jackass...but we didn't know that the bitch depicted was actually you.

Is there a single post here in which - shit, anyone - says they wouldn't hit it? Sorry, nope.

Rack me for getting under this tard's skin so comprehensively. Rack shutyomouth for his hand in it, too...when he posts, you tards swallow it up like RJ regurgitates boy yogurt into his palm for hairgel. He says that someone complained about monen's pics, and here you all come running, eager to leap up onto that plunger.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The Doktor wrote:
Psufan - it might be in your best interest to eject from your own thread at this point. Sure, you can pound your insy little chest and think you've done well here, but it is almost sad to watch how bad you look right now.

Is it true that you stutter? I only thought that happened with speech. Evidently, it's happening with everything else you do as well.
Oh, dont think PSU getting his Sugar Walls kicked the fuck in is merely being confined to one thread.........................or one board.

Dont look now, but Mvscal just went yard Pujols vs. Lidge style.........

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Raydah James on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Looks like I got here just in time. How's it going fellas.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

lk_pick1 wrote:Those dipshits think that KC is in the 314. Jeezus.
hey dumbfuck, noone ever said KC is in 314, we called you white trash from KC, which is what you are. And reading isn't your best asset.

trailertrashinKC wrote:God, is hilarious.
KYOA much?
Last edited by Adelpiero on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PSUFAN wrote:
Rack me

The battle cry of every fucking gameless tard in the history of every board.

Glad to see you know your role this well you sloppy, beatdown cunt.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Raydah James wrote:
The Doktor wrote:

Oh, dont think PSU getting his Sugar Walls kicked the fuck in is merely being confined to one thread.........................or one board.

[url=http://team%20reacharound/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11204]Dont look now, but Mvscal just went yard Pujols vs. Lidge style.........[/url]

mvscal wrote:
4. I really don't feel like wearing the strap on again. Can't you just fuck me?
Holy Shit!

Psufan, you really need to eject. Nothing is going right for you in this, other than the fact you just updated the Reject Book of What NOT Subjects to Post.

Take a nice time out. See you can fuck your wife for a change.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

The battle cry of every fucking gameless tard in the history of every board.
Yeah, gameless to the point that this thread already has gone four pages and generated at least one more on another board, with about 15 more to follow based on every response in here, I'm sure.

You people should go outside every once in a while.

Is Scully still doing his sociology study? Shit, this thread could provide a thesis.

Funny stuff.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.