Worst drivers in America

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Worst drivers in America

Post by Tiberious »

Sounds about right

Fucking armpit of Florida living up to there standards yet again.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

NJ drivers aren't on that list? I call BS.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

No doubt. I lived there for a year after I graduated and they are by far the worst drivers I have ever seen. Fucking immigrants, most of them.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

this area --Lee County has a horrible
traffic fatality rate--- we are like Miami
just lighter on the population numbers !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Massholes.........
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

YAY St. Louis!
RSoxFan
Elwood

Re: Worst drivers in America

Post by RSoxFan »

Tiberious wrote:Sounds about right

I've been to Miami five times, would not argue with that.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'll admit to being one of these:
3. Piggybackers: Pushy drivers who tailgate.

BUT...

If you're driving in rush hour, 20 mph slower than the rest of the traffic, in anything but the far right lane, and you're in front of me, I WILL get on your ass in my 3/4 ton Fraud. It's most likely though that you're talking on your cell phone and when I pull past you and stare down through your window you'll still be completely oblivious to the outside world.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Gap Snatchers?
That's not even close to the definition I had...
Ucant#...???

Post by Ucant#...??? »

The Worst Cities for Road Rage:

Miami
Phoenix
New York
Los Angeles
Boston

:meds:

While I've never been to Phoenix, I have freqented the other 4 cities on that list... I can tell you right now that list is total bullshit.

NYC isn't that bad... it's a lot of traffic , yes, but most people seem to work in harmony with others on the road.

Boston belongs on the top of any worst drivers, road rage list... end of.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

blacks dont use their turn signals
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Ucant#...??? wrote:The Worst Cities for Road Rage:

Miami
Phoenix
New York
Los Angeles
Boston

:meds:

While I've never been to Phoenix, I have freqented the other 4 cities on that list... I can tell you right now that list is total bullshit.

NYC isn't that bad... it's a lot of traffic , yes, but most people seem to work in harmony with others on the road.

Boston belongs on the top of any worst drivers, road rage list... end of.
Gotta RACK this.

NYC is actually a fun place to drive, as long as you learn the (unwritten) rules and follow them.

The best way to learn is to pick out a taxi and follow it for awhile. If you drive like a taxi driver you will get along just fine.

If you're stuck in traffic and a small space opens up in the next lane, jump into it immediately even if it's not yet large enough to fit all the way into. You may feel like your are cutting somebody off, but you are not because the next driver knows that given the same situation he would do the same thing. He who thinks and moves fastest wins. If you're "polite" and wait for a big opening, or for somebody to offer you a space, you'll be stuck forever.

Given an open lane of 100 feet or more, fucking punch it. Do not dawdle. The guy behind you expects you to step on the gas and he will be doing the same thing.

Pedestrians standing on the edge of a curb may look like they are getting ready to step off in front of you, but believe me they are not. If you slow down for a pedestrian they will look at you like you're nuts, as will the guy behind you. Pedestrians are expecting you to speed past so that they can cross at the next real break in traffic, or change in light. Pedestrians in NY are some of the most aware on the planet. They realize that if they make one wrong move they could very well end up as a hood ornament. They expect the drivers to respect their awareness.

Lane markers are only suggestions. There's always so much construction going on, and so many double parkers, that the traditional "lane" is only imaginary. Any space large enough to fit through is a lane.

Don't worry about people honking their horns. They are not honking at you. New Yorkers honk their horns as a sign of frustration, and there is nothing personal about it. This is a cherished tradition.

When parallel parking, if the space is not quite large enough don't worry about giving the vehicles in front and behind a little shove to enlarge the area, especially if you're driving a rented Crown Victoria. This is an accepted practice
Last edited by Mikey on Fri May 26, 2006 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

bbqjones wrote:blacks dont use their turn signals
Even your step daddy?

bbq, I was watching the Boondocks the other night and I was struck by how much Uncle Ruckus reminds me of your new pappy:
Look. Coal black skin, bugged eye(s), and they both have an affinity for white women.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

we dont let george drive anymore, but other than that vic, youre spot on.

more uncle remus, but, ruckus works as well.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The writer does an excellent job of KHOA.
If you get behind the wheel in Miami, Fla., beware! Drivers in this city are the rudest in the country. They speed. And tailgate. They change lanes without signaling.
Cities With the Most Courteous Drivers:
Minneapolis

Nashville

St. Louis

Seattle

Atlanta

Uhm...they have a fucking law in Seattle against signalling. It just isn't done. When you buy a new vehicle, signals are a freaking optional extra.

OK, that's an exaggeration -- drivers in Seattle occasionally do signal...but you never see it, because it only happens right as your airbags deploy.

Absolutely horrendous drivers. Worse than the calis.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Gap Snatchers: --- ??

I thought this meant something else...

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

How can you have a worst drivers thread and not mention Koreans!!!?????

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: Worst drivers in America

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Tiberious wrote:Sounds about right

If you want to talk about bad Florida drivers, I lived in Jacksonville for 3 1/2 years, and I'm convinced that some of the worst drivers in the world are down there. I'm talking about people who stop in the middle of the road for no reason whatsoever. :brad:

My next biggest pet peeve is that 150-year-old who pulls out in front of you then slows to 20 mph. Hey Granny, if you're gonna drive like a turtle, at least wait until I'm past you.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

Yeah let's keep this in the proper perspective. They are talking about the cities that have the most frequent rate of road rage cases. This is more indicative of the patience of drivers around said fucked up driver rather than a measuring stick for the worst drivers. I welcome any and all to spend a few days driving around the Little Saigon and Korean Biz District areas near my house and then weigh in on who/where the worst drivers are.

UNWAR 80 yr old Asians who cant's see over the dash.
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Fuck Autovantage!
Another example of the pussification of America. Road-rage is a god given Right and should be added into the US Constitution. How the fuck else are we to manage "anger control" with so many complete fucking worthles piece of shit morons that the mindless Drones at the DMV give permission to get in my goddamned way. If this were MY country Mad Max would be a required Drivers Training Film and the fact that they are using the other side of the road in true Aussie style brings a whole new element to the game. After giving a special salute and tossing objects at a crowded Freeway full of complete fuckups I exit on the Off-ramp and head home refreshed and ready for the next days commute.

You don't like my Personal Therapy Tactics?

Go Fuck Yourself and stay off my roads assholes!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

worst drivers are in st.louis, bar none.

fuckin horrible
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Rack Jack. So down.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

One word --

Nickels
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: OK, that's an exaggeration -- drivers in Seattle occasionally do signal...but you never see it, because it only happens right as your airbags deploy.
I laffed.
TiC wrote:My next biggest pet peeve is that 150-year-old who pulls out in front of you then slows...
Pet peeve? This is immediate grounds for having all 4 tires slashed, windshield smashed, and a sugared gas tank. And it isn't always someone old who does it. In fact, it usually isn't, as granny will wait for traffic to clear as far as the eye can see before inching her Buick Century out onto Main Street.

No, it's always some dumbfuck completely oblivious to the fact that you were barreling down the road hoping against hope that they wouldn't pull out and impede your progress....and then drive like snails.

Hey Shithead!

IF YOU WERE IN SUCH A GODDAMN HURRY THAT YOU COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I GOT PAST AND JUST HAD TO PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME...THEN HOW ABOUT YOU STEP ON THAT FUCKING GAS PEDAL, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote: a sugared gas tank.
Doesnt. Fucking. Work.

Ever get tired of looking like a fucking idiot?

There arent enough RACKS for Y2K

You want the worst drivers? Look no further than chAnaheim and Koreatown in L.A.

Fuck it-ANYWHERE that looks like a bowl of rice was spilt or where fucking soccer balls roll out of the side door upon opening is guaranteed to have the worst drivers. Period.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Rack Dinsdale's classic reset. Rack Y2K's rant. Rack Raydah James as usual.

If you're looking for the 2 worst drivers in America, they're the one right in front of me and the one right behind me.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: Ever get tired of looking like a fucking idiot?
Over a sugared gas tank?

Damn sure worked when I was a kid.

Oh, that's right...you're just testing.

Do you ever get tired of sucking dick?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote: Damn sure worked when I was a kid.
No, it fucking didnt.

Tard.

By all means, keep making yourself look like a bigger fucking moron than I already know you currently are.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Go ahead and add a cup of sugar at your next fill-up then, Lames.

Report back on the performance enhancement.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:Go ahead and add a cup of sugar at your next fill-up then, Lames.

Report back on the performance enhancement.

It wouldnt do a fucking thing.

In fact, it wouldnt make it out of the gas tank.

Your keyboard douchery is fucking laughable at this point. Stop while your behind, bitch.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Lames, I could state that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, and I'd never be "behind" you.

You want this pimp slapping to continue?

I may go C@P the weak ass shit you posted towards Jay, only to then come back with..."I was only seeing if you still had the stones" from your shriveled up nutsack.

You ain't shit, barney, and have been exposed many, many times for being the moronic poser that you can't help but being.

Or we could bet whether or not KC will have a better record than Chokeland this year, keep raising the ante, and that would certainly send even the most myopic of idiot 'duhfans screaming off into the night.

Except we're talking about YOU, who ostensibly has more money than brains, so I won't put it past.
Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Louis Cyphre wrote:Sugar in the gas tank.

DOWN GOES WAR WAGON!! DOWN GOES WAR WAGON!!

Flippin tard.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

If I were WW, I'd come back with some take about how when I did it as a kid, it did fuck up the fuel filter and the "sock", and the a-hole I did it to had to pay the $100-$200 to have the fuel tank dropped and cleaned, and that's what I was talking about when I said it worked when I did it.

That's what I would do if I was WW.

Oh....did I steal your thunder brah? :lol:
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Taint - Which part of "The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" didn't you get?

Go have a Cherry Lime-aid at Sonic..and then stick your miniscule dick down the filler neck of your gas tank and piss in it.

See how that affects your gas mileage.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Roofer wrote:If I were WW, I'd come back with some take about how when I did it as a kid, it did fuck up the fuel filter and the "sock", and the a-hole I did it to had to pay the $100-$200 to have the fuel tank dropped and cleaned, and that's what I was talking about when I said it worked when I did it.

That's what I would do if I was WW.

Oh....did I steal your thunder brah? :lol:
I was innocent...I never did that. I just heard that it worked.

I also never set my Mom's bedroom on fire with a stray box of matches - I swear to God on my deathbed I did not do that!!
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

I hate to smack my own, but It's gotta be Omaha. Turn signals are evidently ornamental, and this is the only place I know where people will risk their lives to turn right on a red light into traffic and drive 5 miles under the speed limit once they get there.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Untwist your panties, STFU, and drive.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:
TiC wrote:My next biggest pet peeve is that 150-year-old who pulls out in front of you then slows...
Pet peeve? This is immediate grounds for having all 4 tires slashed, windshield smashed, and a sugared gas tank. And it isn't always someone old who does it. In fact, it usually isn't, as granny will wait for traffic to clear as far as the eye can see before inching her Buick Century out onto Main Street.

No, it's always some dumbfuck completely oblivious to the fact that you were barreling down the road hoping against hope that they wouldn't pull out and impede your progress....and then drive like snails.

Hey Shithead!

IF YOU WERE IN SUCH A GODDAMN HURRY THAT YOU COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I GOT PAST AND JUST HAD TO PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME...THEN HOW ABOUT YOU STEP ON THAT FUCKING GAS PEDAL, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
The brouhaha over sugar in the gas tank aside, I'm too old for road rage, and so are you, War Wagon. Rather, I tend to look at it as one embodiment of what I call Terry's Law, which is in reality nothing more than a more specific version of Murphy's Law. Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time. Terry's Law states that anytime you are in a hurry, the rest of the world is not.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry's Law states that anytime you are in a hurry, the rest of the world is not.
And that's exactly the reason why that dumbfuck shouldn't have pulled out in front of me in the first place...and then drive under the speed limit.

newsflash: If you pull out in front of me and cause me to have to hit my brakes to keep from rear-ending your sorry ass, then you are a dumbfuck driver who needs his/her ass beat...or at least a stern talking to.

Now don't get me wrong. On occasion I've accidentally pulled out in front of someone when I shouldn't have...but as soon as I realize it I'm like floor boarding it trying not to piss them off anymore than I already have. Not true with the a-holes I'm talking about. They seem to almost intentionally drive slow after the heinous act, just to aggravate.

But yeah, Terry. Road rage is a something that anyone with a valid drivers' license can't afford, but it happens anyway. It's a damn good thing that I don't carry a gun in my car, because I probably would have used that sucker at one time or another.

Bad drivers really piss me off.