Another "brother" keepin it real.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Another "brother" keepin it real.

Post by The Assassin »

DJ Out on Bail After On-Air Sexual Rants Sun May 14, 6:52 AM ET

NEW YORK - A syndicated hip-hop disc jockey arrested after making on-air racial and sexual rants about a rival radio personality's wife and young child has been released on bail.

ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Star, whose real name is Troi Torain, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after a broadcast on Power 105.1 FM.

Transcripts show he hurled racist insults, threatened to sexually abuse the 4-year-old daughter of his rival, Hot 97's DJ Envy, and offered $500 for information about where she went to school.

"I will come for your kids," Torain said, according to a transcript provided by New York Councilman John C. Liu.

Torain was arraigned after 11 p.m. Friday and posted $2,000 bail within an hour, authorities said.

Police originally had indicated he also would be charged with harassment, but prosecutors decided against it for now, district attorney's spokeswoman Barbara Thompson said.

Torain's lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, said his client's conduct was inappropriate but not criminal, and was "never intended to frighten the family."

Torain — along with his brother Timothy Joseph, known as Buc Wild — was the host of Clear Channel Radio's syndicated morning show on Power 105. The company fired Torain after city officials complained. Their show aired in markets including Philadelphia, Miami and Richmond, Va.

Stupid ass kneegrow. :meds:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
marinerfan
Jake

Post by marinerfan »

Ban him and call his employer.

sin,

the artist
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

A clear case of the white man keeping a brother down.

Annie
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I wondered when this would show on here. About a week after all the other boards I go on.
Some american moron wrote:Star: Somebody holla at me and tell me about his whore wife and his kid. 866-678-8270. … Somebody get at me about his whore. Hiswhore wife and his kid, this little ugly ass kid, I hear. Where…where does this kid go to school? I got five hundred bucks for that
information. Somebody email me or gimme a call. Just tell me where his kid goes to school. Let's see who's really gully on the microphone. Five hundred dollars, in my pocket, right now. I need toknow the school, this faggot ass nigga, DJ's kid goes to school.

Star: I've got information on DJ Benji, aka… what's his name again? Envy. I've got information on his gook. His baby's mother.

BucWild: A gook?

Star: Hemp University, uh, cats used to run trains on her. Green BMW… I'll get to all this in a few minutes.

Star: OH! And I got the information, the school his kid goes to.

[Woman's voice] Really?

Star: Yeah, I'm savin' that one. That's, that's… That's the one I'm gonna pull out if I have to. If I have to. Oh yes, I'll, I'll comefor your kids. I will come for your kids. I finally got theinformation on his slant eyed, whore wife. The information on his slant eyed, whore wife. Yes. A cat who actually ran a train on her,
contacted me. [chuckle] Allegedly ran a train on her once upon a time. Allegedly. Once upon a time. Ejaculated all over her face,

Star: No, let me just touch on this real quick,But there's a woman out there right now who pushed out a little lo-mein eater by a DJ down by the sloppy station. I got at this alleged slut whore, heh, and this little half a lo-mein eater. …Yes, I disrespected your seed. If you didn't hear me, I said, I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl. I wouldlike to tinkle on her.
"Call the cops"? Nigga, please, there's no bodyguards. I carry the 9. Most of the cats that are with me, have felony convictions, they can'tcarry. I'm disrespectin' your seed. I would like to skeet on the face
of your seed. Now that's, that's real talk dawg. You have to come holla at me now. Call me, I'll meet you somewhere, but don't act likeyou were waiting in some parking lot with like 50 mvscals. Please.
Now, again, to the woman, who carried that little mongrel for 9months. … I'm coming for your seed. Did you hear me? (*thump, thump,thump* noise) I want to do an R. Kelly in the mouth of your seed fem?
You holla at me now I'm the easiest man in the world to find.
*snickers*
And my name is The Hater. You holla back now, DJ Envy.

Star: Let me see now, uh, DJ Benji attention! In case you didn't hear me, I said, I want to put some mayonnaise in between your baby girl's ass crack and take a bite.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Nishlord wrote:the other boards I go on
Link?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I'd rather not. I prefer to keep this board as my dirty little secret.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Call me, I'll meet you somewhere, but don't act likeyou were waiting in some parking lot with like 50 mvscals. Please.

I larfed.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Nish hates America. Good.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I'd prefer that people not know we associate with nishlord either.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i just have to contribute this: this guy went to school with m_go and i. his father was my baseball coach for a few years, and this black cunt just lowers the bar another level.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
By John Agar
The Grand Rapids Press

GRAND RAPIDS -- A Kent County Road Commission worker hopes Tuesday's jail sentence for the speeding driver who hit him sounds a warning to other motorists.

"(Road workers) do deserve a safe work environment," said Brooks Hollemans, who was nearly killed in the May 24, 2005, crash on Int. 196 near Fuller Avenue NE. He continues to undergo rehabilitation and has not returned to work.

The driver, Joanne Schaap, 59, of Jenison, who pleaded no contest to failure to use caution, was sentenced to 45 days in jail, one year on probation and 80 hours on a work crew. She disputed an automotive "black box" reading that showed she was traveling up to 79 mph in the 45-mph construction zone.

"I know I wasn't driving any faster than 55 mph."

She said she has prayed for Hollemans' recovery, but said he wasn't watching when he stepped into her path in the right lane.

"I am not a heartless woman that was careening down the road, running down a construction worker," she said.

Grand Rapids District Judge Michael Christensen said the 79-mph reading was a "true fact," and said Schaap was probably running late when her car sped through the construction zone and hit Hollemans, who was filling potholes.

He said Hollemans and his family have "been changed forever" -- and ordered Schaap immediately taken to jail.

Defense attorney Glenda Allen called jail "unnecessarily harsh" for an employed 59-year-old woman with no criminal record. No drugs or alcohol were involved. Allen asked a Kent County Circuit Court judge to postpone sentencing while she appeals Christensen's ruling that the crash occurred in a designated construction zone.

Both judges refused to delay sentencing.

Hollemans has recovered physically but undergoes psychological rehabilitation, he said. He has no memory of the crash, nor of being in a coma after he suffered life-threatening head injuries.

His wife, Katherine Hollemans, said her worst fears came true when her husband was hit. She didn't realize how badly he was injured until she took "that longest short drive to the hospital," where she saw his bloody body and clothing.

She thought back to their last conversation, wondering if she told him she loved him, afraid she would not get another chance. The day after the crash, doctors told the family: "'We've done all we can ... ,'" Katherine Hollemans told the judge.

She was encouraged by his progress, but said, "My husband will never be the same man that I married." She was angry at Schaap, particularly when Schaap deflected blame.

"Eighty mph in a clearly marked construction zone is no accident," she said.
what a fucking piece of shit. she should be glad she's only getting 45 days. this dude's life is ruined. fuck her.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

At least he didn't threaten to eat the kid.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Diogenes wrote:At least he didn't threaten to eat the kid.
Star: Let me see now, uh, DJ Benji attention! In case you didn't hear me, I said, I want to put some mayonnaise in between your baby girl's ass crack and take a bite.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

A black w/ the last name of Schaap??? There has to be a white great granddaddy in there somewhere.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

WhatsMyName wrote:Nish hates America. Good.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but hating America is like saying you hate music - both are too diverse to lay a blanket hatred on them.

I just dislike bigoted, unintelligent bitches like you.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I thought Englishsters were down with hip hop cats like that, because you're all so much more enlightened and progressive than everybody else.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

That's what I call great radio.

-Clear Channel Executive
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Uncle Fester wrote:I thought Englishsters were down with hip hop cats like that, because you're all so much more enlightened and progressive than everybody else.
Yes, we are.

I love the irony of being accised of bigotry in a race-bait thread. As if Black people have a patent on being offensive and - yawn - 'controversial' to bag some ratings for their shitty radio shows.

And as Degenerate pointed out, Clear Channel couldn't be arsed to fire him on the spot. And Clear Channel are mainly white, I believe.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Nishlord wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but hating America is like saying you hate music - both are too diverse to lay a blanket hatred on them.
Worst analogy ever.
Which is why you repeatedly show blanket biggotry on here.

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

WhatsMyName wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
Worst analogy ever.
Go on. I want to hear your explanation for this.
Which is why you repeatedly show blanket biggotry on here.
Just because I think you're a cunt, and some other cunt on the radio is a cunt, doesn't mean I'm a 'biggot'. Stupid cunt.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Oh, and I'm sorry if I've ruined your daily sheep-like whining and braying over Black people.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Don't apologize to me. You should have already apologized to your mother yesterday.

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

This is nothing new for Star or his running mate Buckwild. Actually, if you watch the "Player Hater's" sketch on "Chapelle's Show," Star has a prominent speaking role. He has "hated" on dudes from his time at the Source magazine and Around the Way magazine up until his arrest. He is always consistent. Sometimes the Evil Star/Celebrity Hater is funny, sometimes he is outta line.

And, rack Nish. Some of you think about n.iggers more than the n.iggers themselves think about n.iggers. Kinda creepy actually.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Sometimes the Evil Star/Celebrity Hater is funny, sometimes he is outta line.

Where does vile, graphic, pedophile smack fit in that scenario?

-Fester, Eating a Wonderbread Sammich
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Fester, note the "outta line" at the end of my sentence.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Invictus wrote: And, rack Nish. Some of you think about n.iggers more than the n.iggers themselves think about n.iggers. Kinda creepy actually.
I wouldn't blame them necessarily.

And yeah, :meds: , We need to listen to an Englishman about racial justice in the states, like a crack addict needs to listen to his dealer about getting off the pipe.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Invictus wrote: And, rack Nish. Some of you think about n.iggers more than the n.iggers themselves think about n.iggers. Kinda creepy actually.

And yeah, :meds: , We need to listen to an Englishman about racial justice in the states, like a crack addict needs to listen to his dealer about getting off the pipe.
I'm pretty sure Nish had as much to do with the slave ships as you or I.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

WhatsMyName wrote:Don't apologize to me. You should have already apologized to your mother yesterday.
So you pussied out on an explanation for your wild pitch. I expected nothing less from such a mediocre wankstain.

And our Mothers Day is on a different date than yours. Hope you enjoyed your annual trip to the zoo to have Mom throw shit at you through the bars.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

This is nothing new for Star or his running mate Buckwild. Actually, if you watch the "Player Hater's" sketch on "Chapelle's Show," Star has a prominent speaking role.
I'm sure Chappelle's really impressed with mixed-race American-Asian paedophile smack.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Is this POS star character associated with chapelle in anyway? If so, chapelle needs to drop his ass. Some things are over the line, even for somebody like chapelle who pushes the shit out of the line regularly. Atleast when he does so, it's funny.

A shitstain like this character shouldn't even get run in a dump like this. Mods, please trot this thread out to the curb.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I was alluding to the fact that Chappelle has an Asian wife, so consider the arse-dropping to have already happened.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes, I realize that Chapelle's wife is asian. I doubt Chapelle would have a problem with the gook wife smack as he is the master of race smack, but, when you bring in somebody's kid, you crossed the line.

Just wondering if this clown is associated with him at all. Or is he just gravytraining with that bucwild character. BTW, bucwild, played by charlie murphy is one of the funniest characters I have ever seen.

Why don't we see more of Charlie Murphy? He has his big brother's knack for playing fukked up characters.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

smackaholic wrote:Yes, I realize that Chapelle's wife is asian. I doubt Chapelle would have a problem with the gook wife smack as he is the master of race smack, but, when you bring in somebody's kid, you crossed the line.

Just wondering if this clown is associated with him at all. Or is he just gravytraining with that bucwild character. BTW, bucwild, played by charlie murphy is one of the funniest characters I have ever seen.

Why don't we see more of Charlie Murphy? He has his big brother's knack for playing fukked up characters.

speaking of Murphy,serious question here. Which was better "Raw" or "Delirious"? You can only pick one.

I liked Delirious better. At the end of Raw he strarts to ramble.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Didn't see raw. Delirious is one of the best stand up routines evah. Can't imagine raw being as good.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Nishlord wrote:
WhatsMyName wrote:Don't apologize to me. You should have already apologized to your mother yesterday.
So you pussied out on an explanation for your wild pitch. I expected nothing less from such a mediocre wankstain.

And our Mothers Day is on a different date than yours. Hope you enjoyed your annual trip to the zoo to have Mom throw shit at you through the bars.
Your creativity is only rivaled by your EQ, ya latent bigot.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories with Rick James is the funniest bit Chappelle has done. It's unbelievable how hey could put all of those bits together with the timing and make it that hilarious.

RIP James Ambrose Johnson II. :bummer:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Atomic Punk wrote:The Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories with Rick James is the funniest bit Chappelle has done.
Clayton Bigsby, the blind African American White Supremacist is my personal fave.

White Power!

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yeah, that one is great also. I have those two on my laptop and they never get old. I don't like Dave's stand up, but he is the master at sketch comedy.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

WhatsMyName wrote:
Nishlord wrote:

Your creativity is only rivaled by your EQ, ya latent bigot.
Another opportunity to explain yourself well and truly pussied out of.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

I'm pretty sure Nish had as much to do with the slave ships as you or I.
Now if only you were so forgiving of your own countrymen.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Nish Wrote:
Hope you enjoyed your annual trip to the zoo to have Mom throw shit at you through the bars.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That there alone gives reason to why there should be a spot set aside where individual smack takes could be archived.
It would be cool to be able to browse through a collection of grade A choice smack without having to suffer through so much meaningless dribble just to get to the good stuff.

Just a humble suggestion, is all.
You got 5 minutes to make it happen.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.