Yo TVO,MovingSale, Little richard, ect

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Zyclone
HTTR

Yo TVO,MovingSale, Little richard, ect

Post by Zyclone »

Yer boy got owned! Tell him to mix in alittle ground work and a left hand and he might stand a chance!
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

^^STFU! Gracie hasn't been relevant in about ten years.

Sin,

UFC geeks
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Zy,
All due respect to Rampage but he and Chuck have gone in opposite directions since that fight in '03. The Arona fight aside (and you know about the headbutt/slam controversy), he hasn't beaten anyone worth a shit, has had a couple of lackluster fights against some Pride cans and has gotten the hell beaten out of him by Wanderlei (twice) and Shogun. Rampage seems to have lost his drive to be one of the best. He's still good, he'll never be great unless he finds that fire again. He's been living off the "last man to beat Chuck Liddell" rep for too long. Liddell, on the other hand, has destroyed everyone in his path since. If they were too fight today, I doubt Rampage lasts 5 minutes. I'd love to see it happen.

I wouldn't play the "since Rampage beat Chuck and Wanderlei beat Rampage, therefore, Wanderlei is better than Chuck" card. You know it never plays out like that. Wanderlei lost to both Belfort and Ortiz. Chuck beat the hell out of both of them. Does that make Chuck better?

Until Pride and UFC get their heads out of their asses and let Silva and Liddell fight, I'm not about to say who's better. Both are at the top of their game.

* For the record - Gracie is going to get the hell beaten out of him by Matt Hughes. I don't think it will be remotely competitive. I hope I'm wrong but I just think that Royce bit off far more than he can chew.