80 WPM by 4 YO

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

80 WPM by 4 YO

Post by SunCoastSooner »

That's what I am aiming for. :lol:

I think my daughter is a future secratary. :?

A coule of weeks ago my wife and all her little single friends went out on a baby toy shopping spree. Anything with the words "Baby Einstein" or that looked like a rainbow in color was purchased. They came back with about a weeks worth of crap for me to put together and enough shit to cover the living room's floor in total. All I could do is laugh at them. They didn't think it was so funny. I tried to tell them that babies don't really give a crap about toys unless you virtualy force them to play with them; they'll find the weirdest and most inane object and it will bring her more joy than anything you can purchase.

I mean far be it from me, a person who helped raise 8 younger sibblings and step sibblings to tell a bunch of single women without kids and his youngest child wife about children. The audacity of the idea that a man might know more about wee ones than someone of the female gender was just absurd.

this brings me to keyboards!!! Keyboards are my daughter's end all be all. All the toys in the world and the only things she wants is any keyboard she can get her hands on and an old delapidated Xbox (origanal) wireless controller. We have three computers set up; one for me, one is my wife's and another is for a friend and employee that works out of the house with me, there is also a USB keyboard hooked up to the 360. No matters whose arm she is in and what toys they have in their lap for her the first thing she is after is the keyboard. My wife can set her down on the floor and the first thing she does is break out into a crawl towards the 360 to try and figure out how to reach up and slide the keyboard down to her. Finally I just yanked down an old keyboard that isn't used anymore and cut off the wife in the back and taped it up real good with a small patch of duct tape over the slot where the cord used to come out. Nothing is protruding from the board so it is safe. My wife response was that it was a novelty and "she would be tired of it by tomarrow." Fine by me as long as it allows me to get some work done today was my response with a smile.

We're now going on 2 months where each and every day she spends atlesast 2 to three hours laying belly up on the floor pounding away at it.

Like I said 80 WPM by the age of Four sounds like a reasonable goal, right? :D

That pic is a couple months old now and would be better if the pillow was turned over to prove that she is Sooner Bred with the giant OU on the other side.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Cutie!

You're right about the toy thing. My best friend's son likes to play with a bottle of eye drops (emptied, of course). That's his most favorite thing ever.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

hey SCS-- (and any other pops and moms)
this old fart and father of four
says---enjoy those kids ---
so much fun at times it makes you
forget about the sleepless nights,
dirty diapers, and baby puke !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Apparently the kids a natural...