What a fucking bitch this kid is.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You mis-speeled pail...

...other than that, it's all about the T & A, and the only brains that I want in a woman are the ones I'm going to fuck the living shit out of...

So Rack that Jack.

...unless of course you're referring to my daughter. In which case I'd be obligated to rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Quite the Catch-22.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: What a fucking bitch this kid is.

Post by Risa »

R-Jack wrote:It doesn't matter if you look like the daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt; if you are mean, rude and ask if they make walls at Wal-Mart, good luck finding a meaningful relationship.
A fuck is not a meaningful relationship.
"Stupid girls" do not attract long-term relationships because they scream "HIGH MAINTENANCE!"
And the guy who's able to afford 'high maintenance' is a god among men, to other men. then other men can applaud him when he dumps 'high maintenance' it's all vicarious bullshit on the one hand, and the hatred/fear of women on the other.

The kid just can't afford the 'high maintenance' set, yet. That's all.

Neither could you, at one point, R-Jack.

But you got your shit together, and married your daughter of the owner ;) it's all good. have more pity on the kid. he is you, you were he.

And do they make walls at walmart?
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

e wrote:i've seen you post some rambling shit, risa, but that takes the cake. wtf are you trying to say?

Art Bell killed Ramona. :meds:
on a short leash, apparently.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Risa wrote:
e wrote:i've seen you post some rambling shit, risa, but that takes the cake. wtf are you trying to say?

Art Bell killed Ramona. :meds:

And you killed this thread.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You read that?

There comes a time, like say after maybe five years, that it's no longer on Risa for posting it -- it's on you for reading it. What, were you expecting some Shakespearean tome when you saw a Risa post? Seems to me, you got just what you asked for...I'm guessing. I didn't make it through the first sentence, as per usual.

Oh, and RACK RJack, as per usual. Rants like that are what the internet is all about.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rack the Jack.

Rip City
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

you want them stupid if you want to get laid.
Hard to believe someone would not understand this.

A bottle of Annie Green Springs wine, maybe a little hit off a bomber, and those pants were around her ankles. The faster the better...

It was not about the conversation ( Hey, lets fuck!!!), or the football game, its all about me getting my fucking nut.

The only conversation would be wondering if her friends fuck too....

smart girls would have to reason the shit all out, before spreading leg... no reason to let that happen.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?