Joke

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Joke

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Something for Humpday...

A young journalism graduate from Arkansas had gone to work for the New York Times. His first assignment was to write a brief human interest story. An idea came to him and he returned to one of the most remote areas he knew of in his home state of Arkansas. Deep in the woods, he came upon a farmers house and decided this would be a good place to start. He introduced himself to the back country farmer and explained why he was there. The farmer (named Farmer Mahon) agreed to answer his questions. The reporter asked the farmer what event in his life had made him the happiest? Farmer Mahon replied, “One time a neighbor lost one of his sheep. We all formed a posse and found it. After we all screwed it we took it back to the farmer that lost it.” “I can’t print that,” said the reporter, “Is there another event that made you really happy?” Farmer Mahon thought for a minute and said, “Yep. One time the daughter of another local farmer got lost. She was a good-lookin’ young girl. We all formed a posse and found her. After all of us screwed her, we took her back to her daddy.” Again the reporter knew he couldn’t print the story and decided to take a different tack. He asked Farmer Mahon, “Is there any event in your life that has made you really sad?” Farmer Mahon hung his head and replied, “Well, I got lost once.”
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

F+
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

BOOO !!! GET OFF THE STAGE!!!
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

I actually thought that was good.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Fast to criticize, but brings nothing to the table. :lol:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Came across one for the USAF.

Enjoy, Sky.

A US Air Force C-141 is scheduled to leave Thule Air Base, Greenland at midnight. During the pilot's preflight check, he discovers that the latrine holding tank is still full from the last flight. So a message is sent to the base and an airman who was off duty is called out to take care of it.

The young man finally gets to the air base and makes his way to the aircraft, only to find that the latrine pump truck has been left outdoors and is frozen solid, so he must find another one in the hangar, which takes even more time.

He returns to the aircraft and is less than enthusiastic about what he has to do. Nevertheless, he goes about the pumping job deliberately and carefully (and slowly) so as to not risk criticism later.

As he's leaving the plane, the pilot stops him and says, "Son, your attitude and performance has caused this flight to be late and I'm going to personally see to it that you are not just reprimanded but punished."

Shivering in the cold, his task finished, he takes a deep breath, stands up tall and says, "Sir, with all due respect, I'm not your son; I'm an Airman in the United States Air Force. I've been in Thule, Greenland for 11 months without any leave, and reindeer are beginning to look pretty good to me. I have one stripe; it's two-thirty in the morning, the temperature is 40 degrees below zero and my job here is to pump shit from your aircraft. Now just exactly what form of punishment did you have in mind?"
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Oh, this is gonna be a good one. Come on, what did the pilot say next?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

W. Cohen wrote: Come on, what did the pilot say next?
"The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes."
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

"You ever seen a grown man naked?"
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

quacker backer wrote:"You ever seen a grown man naked?"
Is this a trick question?

Sin,

Cicero

m2
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

m2 wrote:
quacker backer wrote:"You ever seen a grown man naked?"
Is this a trick question?

Sin,

Cicero

m2

Im not the one who lives in San Fran.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

A man walks into a drug store and asks the clerk for some condoms for his 11 year old daughter.

The clerk asks? "Your 11 yo daughter is sexually active?"

The man replies "No, she just lays there like her mother."

:oops: :oops:
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

Descartes walks into a tavern.
The bartender says,"Can I get you a beer?"
Descartes says, " I think not," and disappears.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Allow me to rescue this thread.

Why do Chimpanzees always look depressed?

Cause they know that in 1000 years they'll become nigqers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Balck lady asked the pharmacist for help on selecting tampons.

The pharmacist said, "Well it depends, we have them in light, medium, or heavy -- what kind of flow do you have?"

And the balck lady said, "Linoleum."