Dear creationists:

The best of the best
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

mvscal wrote: Whoopdee fuckin do.

You didn't seem to mind softball question between 1992 and 2000.
Yeah, those Town Halls where Clinton would spend hours answering questions from anyone and everyone were a real cakewalk. :meds:

Dubya, on the otherhand, would probably soil himself after a challenging round of "Wheel of Fortune."

---------------------------------------------------------
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, 9/17/02, Nashville TN

http://supak.com/bush.htm
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:You really ought to be scouring the web for evidence that it is only Republicans that want creationism taught in public schools.

I guess the fact that you're here making pedantic and pointless irrelevant comments in a desperate effort to divert the issue means you couldn't find any.

Well?
You don't really want to go there, do you?

Bush endorses creationism . . .

http://pharyngula.org/index/weblog/comm ... eationism/

Republican candidates for Montana governor support teaching creationism in schools . . .

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/080447.htm

Santorum drafts anti-evolution bill . . .

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=3636

Republican War on Science . . .

http://www.motherjones.com/news/qa/2005 ... ooney.html

Republicans back creationism . . .

http://www.langston.com/Fun_People/1999/1999AOB.html

McCain backs "intelligent design" . . .

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2005/ ... esign.html

All of these just from Page One of a google search.

Now, why don't you link us up to similar articles about Democrats? Or STFU, cretin.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote: No, they dismiss second hand smoke's "link" to cancer as junk science.
Bullshit.
Well by all means hook us up with a link there, lyin' sack.

"I'll leave the lights on for ya"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Here's one . . .

Big Tobacco's efforts to revise science . . .

http://www.smokefreeforhealth.org/studi ... ialous.htm

And of course, we all know where the majority of Big Tobacco's political contributions go.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Sorry, but any theory that implies as one of its inevitable conclusions that the members of this board are the result of millions of years' worth of survival of the fittest is in deep, deep trouble.

:lol:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Rich Fader wrote:Sorry, but any theory that implies as one of its inevitable conclusions that the members of this board are the result of millions of years' worth of survival of the fittest is in deep, deep trouble.

I assume you're including yourself in that conclusion as well?
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I'm probably on the fitter end of that spectrum, but...yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rich Fader wrote:Sorry, but any theory that implies as one of its inevitable conclusions that the members of this board are the result of millions of years' worth of survival of the fittest is in deep, deep trouble.
Highly, highly RACKable.

Bwa!

And maybe it's time to start a new chapter in Trolldom. A new set of characters, maybe?

I mean for over 5 years (or that long for me, anyway), mvscal claims to be some sort of history major...yet doesn't know which years Clinton served as US President?

COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE TROLL, CANIBUS!

The jig is up. You're busted, Skilla. Who woulda thunk that the role of mvscal was really being played by a knee-gro?

Consider me fucking TROLLED, that's for sure.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We zenithed (easy, PrimeX) a while back. Since, we've been Agents of Entropy.

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Imagine being able to post the same bitter, whiny spite day after day for years and not break character. Rack Canibus.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Big Tobacco's efforts to revise science . . .
"Big Tobacco" is not "Republicans".
You're saying that Big Tobacco execs aren't Republicans? I laughed.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

mvscal wrote:
"Big Tobacco" is not "Republicans". That isn't even a nice try.

F-
Remember that Democrats have nothing to do with Big Oil, Tobacco, Banking, Automotive, Technology ect. They have no lobbyists or influence peddlers, they're nothing but the average working man.... :lol:
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

mvscal wrote:
"Big Tobacco" is not "Republicans".
You're saying that Big Tobacco execs aren't Republicans? I laughed.
Your assumption they're not Democrats is even funnier. Big money people's political affiliation depends on how much money is to be made.
Wake the fuck up.... :lol:
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Ya see Terry it's really not rocket science. As you know I'm a registered Republican so if the Democrats sponser something that'll score huge for making my business money I'm supposed to vote against it right?
The money's not important.

I honestly can't believe how damn gullible people can be.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Y2K wrote:people's political affiliation depends on how much money is to be made.
Wake the fuck up....

No shit?

Where have I heard that before?

Shit, I suppose that next, you're going to have the absolute gall to try and tell me that the US media isn't really "liberal," but go for shock-value in attempts to garner bigger ratings and make more profit?

My world would really come crashing down around me if that were to happen...really.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:George Will wrote an interesting piece last week...
That would be a fucking first.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:You're saying that Big Tobacco execs aren't Republicans?
Why not? History Major already implied that Clinton was President from 1992-2000, so what the heck?

But props to mvscal...he broke character. In my years on these boards, I've previously never seen him return to a thread after he got clowned. Usually cuts and runs, and forgets the threade ever happened.

I guess it was bound to happen sometime.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I thought most tobacco was in the south. The "hey day" of big tobacco being in the early to mid 20th century. Weren't "Democrats" from the South more prominent during the time of "Big Tobacco's" boom ?

Y2K, I think Terry is a bit misguided in the heat of battle and the sting of being proven wrong, I'm sure he'll allow you to vote however you choose :lol: Or at least he won't report you for breaking his rules.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:You're saying that Big Tobacco execs aren't Republicans?
Why not? History Major already implied that Clinton was President from 1992-2000, so what the heck?

But props to mvscal...he broke character. In my years on these boards, I've previously never seen him return to a thread after he got clowned. Usually cuts and runs, and forgets the threade ever happened.

I guess the Gore family was a mom and pop tobacco concern rather than "Big Tobacco".
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Tom In VA wrote:I thought most tobacco was in the south. The "hey day" of big tobacco being in the early to mid 20th century. Weren't "Democrats" from the South more prominent during the time of "Big Tobacco's" boom ?
Where does Big Tobacco make most of its political contributions these days? It's really a very simple question.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I wouldn't play with this tobacco = GOP stuff. Barking up the wrong tree with this argument.

Just sayin'.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Btw, mvscal, you ducked my previous question, so I'll post it for you again.

Now, why don't you link us up to similar articles about Democrats?

Or STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Bizzarofelice wrote:I wouldn't play with this tobacco = GOP stuff. Barking up the wrong tree with this argument.
How so?
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

There are definitely an assload of plungers in this thread, but to any objective reader, they are not anywhere near mvscal's ass.
HoT CArL?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I wouldn't play with this tobacco = GOP stuff. Barking up the wrong tree with this argument.

Just sayin'.
Yep. Also, pedal around the "DeLay is a scumbag felon" pylon...they indicted him because they feel there wasn't a case against him, you know.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Tom In VA wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

I guess the Gore family was a mom and pop tobacco concern rather than "Big Tobacco".
Well hell yeah, everyone knows that the Rockerfellers gave up all interest in Standard Oil and the heirs to LBJ would rather see Citgo go profitless rather than fleece the American citizen. They're Democrats, just like the Kennedy Family they're immune to this carnage, just ask Eddie or John D the 20th...... :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Tom In VA wrote:I thought most tobacco was in the south. The "hey day" of big tobacco being in the early to mid 20th century. Weren't "Democrats" from the South more prominent during the time of "Big Tobacco's" boom ?
Where does Big Tobacco make most of its political contributions these days? It's really a very simple question.
Not a question I can answer. Perhaps they are paying anyone who will represent tort reform and personal accountability, be they Republican or Democrat.

The "Gore Paradigm" is relevant though. While changes of heart, catharthis and epiphanies are real and give people the warm fuzzies, they will not support your assertion.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

And btw, mvscal, if you think that second-hand smoke's link to cancer is junk science, you might want to read this link:

http://skepdic.com/news/newsletter41.html
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Silly me -- up until I read the geniuses on this boards "takes," I had never realized the Al Gore was a
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Big Tobacco exec

Much easier to engage in debate when you make shit up that the other guy allegedly said, isn't it?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You don't remember what happened in 1968? 1972?

Do the words "Nixon's Southern Strategy" mean anything to you?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:And btw, mvscal, if you think that second-hand smoke's link to cancer is junk science, you might want to read this link:
Since this thread now has 800 subjects --

No, that link isn't "junk science."

It isn't fucking "science," at all. Period.

It's a "theory." Period.

If you think otherwise, you know nothing about science.

And before you even try and cite those "scientific studies," please tell me which "scientists" in this world believe in "scientific" studies on live subjects without a control group?

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is no such thing as a "control group" in these studies, so any objective "scientific" claims are out the freaking window.

While studies may imply some corrolation, they would have to get a WHOLE bunch more "scientific" to even be considered "junk science."
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Y2K wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Why not? History Major already implied that Clinton was President from 1992-2000, so what the heck?

Well hell yeah, everyone knows that the Rockerfellers gave up all interest in Standard Oil
The Rockefellers are all Democrats? Coulda fooled me, considering that the governor of the state where I was born at the time I was born was a Rockefeller and a Republican.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Y2K wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: I guess the Gore family was a mom and pop tobacco concern rather than "Big Tobacco".
Well hell yeah, everyone knows that the Rockerfellers gave up all interest in Standard Oil
The Rockefellers are all Democrats? Coulda fooled me, considering that the governor of the state where I was born at the time I was born was a Rockefeller and a Republican.
Funny how that works..... :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

[quote="Dinsdale"][/quote]Image

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Dinsdale wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:And btw, mvscal, if you think that second-hand smoke's link to cancer is junk science, you might want to read this link:
Since this thread now has 800 subjects --

No, that link isn't "junk science."

It isn't fucking "science," at all. Period.

It's a "theory." Period.

If you think otherwise, you know nothing about science.
Not a scientist, but I know enough about science to know that "theories" are part of science.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I for one am astounded that the Rockerfeller family will play both sides of the political fence to maintain power and influence in "our" government.

Really I am.....
Where's the latest family pawn from? West Virginia...

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Cicero wrote:Creationists crack me up.
You are aware that they reside exclusively within your party?
Of course not even that is true. Across our fruited plane there most certainly exists Democrats who also consider themselves Creationists.

The Republicans are blessed ( :meds: ) with far more of these Darwin rejects but by no means do they hold the exclusive rights...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Y2K wrote:I for one am astounded that the Rockerfeller family will play both sides of the political fence to maintain power and influence in "our" government.

Really I am.....
Where's the latest family pawn from? West Virginia...

Of course, since you mentioned the Rockefellers right alongside the Kennedys and LBJ, the implication you made was that the Rockefellers all were Democrats. I simply debunked your claim.

Although, having said that, given how far the Republican Party has moved to the right since then, I have little doubt that Nelson and Winston would be Democrats if they were alive today.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Van wrote:The Republicans are blessed ( :meds: ) with far more of these Darwin rejects but by no means do they hold the exclusive rights...
As to who gets elected from each party, they certainly do.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:There are definitely an assload of plungers in this thread, but to any objective reader, they are not anywhere near mvscal's ass.
You sure? Clinton being President from 1992-200 out front should have told you.
George Will wrote an interesting piece last week regarding the climate change debate. He noted that it is primarily a debate driven by the media.
And Jeffrey Kluger wrote an even more interesting one last week, as well, but his was based upon science, rather than debunking the "liberal media conspiracy."
The average person has no fucking clue whether the planet's median temperature has changed by 0.9°C in the past 100 years.
The average person also has no fucking clue about the Laws of Thermodynamics (even though they teach it in public schools).

Once again -- very very very very very very very very very basic science at work here.

But for you slow, reactionary types --

OK, pictute the Earth as being like your house. Heat is unavoidable, due to both raiation from the sun, and converting elctricity/gas to heat inside your home, like with your refridgerator, for example.

Following so far? Good.

Now, if you remove some of your homes ability to radiate heat by increasing the amount of insulation in your ceilings and walls(or increasing the amount of CO2 in the atmoshere, in the Earth's case, which keeps sunlight from reflecting back out through the atmoshere), and you then start tearing down shelves off your walls and busting up furniture in your house and tossing them in the woodstove and burning them(or in this case, convert part of the Earth's crust to heat in the form of using fossil fuels, which also create more CO2...double-whammy)...

OK, do you think this would:

A) Make your house warmer?

or

B) Have no æffect, due to the "junk science" nature of the fucking Laws Of Thermodynamics?

I know, I know...this is a tough, tough question, but really....

Thermodynamics -- learn it, know it, LIVE it (oh wait...you already do, just under a cloud of ignorance).

No really...I'm not kidding...those pesy LAWS of thermodynamics ALWAYS hold true.

And it is just mindboggling to me that people who didn't get anything out of their high school/college education can not grasp Day 1 of Physics class. Absolutely mindboggling.

And nevermind that the percentage increase in global average temperature has increased at nearly the exact same rate as petroleum use has increased since the onset of the Industrial Revolution. While certainly not a controlled study, it clearly supports the....ready for it....LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS.

See, clones...unlike the LAWS against child porn and gay prostitution that you're so loathsome of, these Laws can't be broken...even if you wanted to. They're kinda different like that.

Strange how some people seem to think that because they're ignorant of something, that it somehow makes them "right." Ponderous.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Btw, mvscal, you ducked my previous question, so I'll post it for you again.

Now, why don't you link us up to similar articles about Democrats?

Or STFU.

Step up, bab's, or accept that you are Plungered beyond recognition.

Notice, however, that bab's NEVER actually endorses anything ('cept racist draconian attacks on furriners)...nowhere is he suggesting that HE supports "creationism" or Intelligent Design." In fact, I defy anyone to find ANY actual endorsement of Rummy, the Chimp, Cheney, Irv Kristol, Dan Senor, Ariel Sharon, or any of the neocon creatures by bab's. None.