Dear creationists:

The best of the best
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Careful, JSC. You just violated one of the cardinal sins for creationists: you [da horrah]used facts to support evolution[/da horrah].

Next thing you know, they'll say that you're claiming that God doesn't exist. :D
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why don't you support our troops?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Creationists crack me up. Evolution has backed up its facts on scientific data. No way around it.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cicero wrote:Creationists crack me up.
You are aware that they reside exclusively within your party?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

No shit sherlock. You dont have to like everything about the party.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is that so, sissyroo?

'You are either with us or against us'
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cicero wrote:No shit sherlock. You dont have to like everything about the party.
I never said you do. But something of a connection to reality would be nice.

OTOH . . .
PSUFAN wrote:Is that so, sissyroo?

'You are either with us or against us'
Good point here.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yeah. It ain't that kind of party.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Guess again, dumbfuck.
Point me to any Democrats who are creationists.

I'll leave the light on for you.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cicero wrote:No shit sherlock. You dont have to like everything about the party.
Hi, sweetie!

love,
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Beat me to it, Terry.

Dude tells us that he believes evolution is fact, yet gives unwavering support to a prty that wants to teach something he himself believes isn't true in PUBLIC schools.

And this is reason #12,872,987 why Sissy is a fucking idiot.

And Sissy's display of idiocy really reinforces the idea that the two-party system has failed us, and must be fixed ASAP.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:blah, blah, blah...DUMBFUCK...blah, blah, blah
Dude, you're rapidly becoming Annie In SoCal with fewer keystrokes. She hates white people, you hate making yourt point. Same thing, only different.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dinsdale wrote:
Beat me to it, Terry.

Dude tells us that he believes evolution is fact, yet gives unwavering support to a prty that wants to teach something he himself believes isn't true in PUBLIC schools.

And this is reason #12,872,987 why Sissy is a fucking idiot.

And Sissy's display of idiocy really reinforces the idea that the two-party system has failed us, and must be fixed ASAP.

I was waiting for some dumbfuck to respond. Looks like I had 3. Yes, creationists exist w/ in the Republican party. Not everyone would label themselves that though. I would say more than half still believe in evolution. That alone isnt going to stop me from voting for them?? So, I should switch over to the Democrat side over one issue??? This is the Democrats problem. They are incapable of believing anything not Democrat. That is why they piss and moan everytime a Republican says or does something. Its ok once in a while, to think your party isnt the greatest thing since slice bread. I would say I agree w/ around 75% of my party's issues. I am somewhat objective. I'm afraid I cant say the same for the Left.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
mvscal wrote: Guess again, dumbfuck.
Point me to any Democrats who are creationists.

I'll leave the light on for you.
Go fuck yourself, idiot.
Among liberal Democrats, by contrast, only 29% hold the creationist position
http://people-press.org/reports/display ... portID=254
From the same article . . .
But an analysis of the poll also reveals that there are considerable inconsistencies between people's beliefs and what they want taught in the schools, suggesting some confusion about the meaning of terms such as "creationism" and "evolution."
Nearly one third of your party are Creationists.
How many Democrats who are creationists are in position of authority? And how many Republicans?

The school boards that have voted to teach creationism have all been controlled by Republicans, and you know it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Didn't figure it would be too long before reason #12,872,988 would come to light.

Dinsdale wrote:And Sissy's display of idiocy really reinforces the idea that the two-party system has failed us, and must be fixed ASAP.
Crown wrote:Yes, creationists exist w/ in the Republican party. Not everyone would label themselves that though. I would say more than half still believe in evolution. That alone isnt going to stop me from voting for them?? So, I should switch over to the Democrat side over one issue???

Crown wrote:dumbfuck

Tears, Jerry. Tears.

Irony, thy name be Sissyroo.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Sudden Sam wrote:Y'all are goin' to hell.
:wink:

That's one of the things the fundies have been saying in an effort to discredit evolution. Maybe I have a strange concept of God, but the God I believe in doesn't want us to be ignorant of the world around us.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

See, now I understand these people being creationists rather than evolutionists -- it's hard to believe in something that's obviously left you behind.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

the God I believe in doesn't want us to be ignorant of the world around us.
you're not a Buddhist, eh?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Dinsdale wrote:Didn't figure it would be too long before reason #12,872,988 would come to light.

Tears, Jerry. Tears.

Don't be too hard on him. Appears that he's only taking posting lessons from our resident GED-holder (oh, and Babs too, since he touted ACC girls' basketball the other day).
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dinsdale wrote:Didn't figure it would be too long before reason #12,872,988 would come to light.

Dinsdale wrote:And Sissy's display of idiocy really reinforces the idea that the two-party system has failed us, and must be fixed ASAP.
Crown wrote:Yes, creationists exist w/ in the Republican party. Not everyone would label themselves that though. I would say more than half still believe in evolution. That alone isnt going to stop me from voting for them?? So, I should switch over to the Democrat side over one issue???

Tears, Jerry. Tears.

Make sense mother fucker. You do a great job of playing "smartest guy in the room." I think Dins just hates people in authoritative positions and finds ways to bitch about who ever is in power.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Maybe I have a strange concept of God, but the God I believe in doesn't want us to be ignorant of the world around us.
No, God wants you to not kill anybody.

Wait...God wants you to kill certain people, and poke them in the eye with pointy sticks and shit.

God wants you to treat other people with respect, which is why He outlined certain rules as to how YOUR SLAVES should be treated.

Seriously....how can you not just fucking laugh, then feel pity for anybody whose parents failed them so miserably to the point that they actually believe this drivel?

The fundies have about as good a grasp of Christainity as Bin Laden does of Islam. Translate and analyze that shit long enough, and it pretty much says whatever your evil ass wants it to.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Creationist Dems are a dying breed, kind of like Boston Area Altar Boys with Anal Virginity, and Boston Diocese budget managers.

You wonder if, proportionately speaking, they rival gay Republicans.

Ah, well...they are at least similarly deluded...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:blah, blah, blah...DUMBFUCK...blah, blah, blah
Dude, you're rapidly becoming Annie In SoCal with fewer keystrokes. She hates white people, you hate making yourt point. Same thing, only different.
The point is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I used evidence to back up my point. What the fuck do you have?

Dins is the Oracle. Morpheus didnt tell you??
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote: I used evidence to back up my point.

Oh. No. You. DI'IN'T!!!!

OK, we'll play by YOUR rules, mvscal...

You're 93% dumbfuck.

I just used "evidence" to back up my point. I guess it's official -- you're 93% dumbfuck.

I can't even believe you even tried to bring that here, mvsAnnie.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

1. Move this to the political forum

2. The move it to the Theology forum

3. Then bring it back here so it can be laughed at

Hell, when a simple blowjob thread can turn into a 'my party is alright, yours is not' discussion, I feign not surprise at the 'turn' that this thread took.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: I've got nothing, but let's see if I can bluff my way out this anyway.
I see you working.
Is this one of those two-club scrambles, or do you only have two different responses on these boards?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

PSUFAN wrote:Creationist Dems are a dying breed, kind of like Boston Area Altar Boys with Anal Virginity, and Boston Diocese budget managers.

You wonder if, proportionately speaking, they rival gay Republicans.
I would suspect that the majority of people who identify themselves both as Dems and creationists are over 70 and poorly educated (high school or less education). I would further submit that none of them are prominent politically.

As for gay Republicans, there are at least two very prominent ones: Jeff Gannon, and at least one person in the current Administration, given the "in" Gannon had there.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Funny how conservative Republicans dismiss evolution and global warming as "only theories" and yet they want Intelligent Design taught in science class. :)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're 93% dumbfuck.
You're part eggplant.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:As for gay Republicans, there are at least two very prominent ones: Jeff Gannon,
A blogger? That's your "prominent Republican"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
How about someone who appeared at several White House press conferences and asked softball questions of W? That's an even more accurate description of Gannon than "a blogger."

Btw, we don't know the names of most bloggers, if in fact that's all they are.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Among liberal Democrats, by contrast, only 29% hold the creationist position
http://people-press.org/reports/display ... portID=254
Nearly one third of your party are Creationists.
That's not nearly one third. It's a little more than a quarter.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Uncle Fester wrote:Funny how conservative Republicans dismiss evolution and global warming as "only theories" and yet they want Intelligent Design taught in science class. :)
They also dismiss tobacco's link to cancer as "junk science."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Is this one of those two-club scrambles, or do you only have two different responses on these boards?
Dude, time to face reality --

while the Beaner may drop some of the best one-liners these boards ever see(RIP, Py), let's not confuse those rare hits with the dude having any sort of writing ability or debate skills.

But I'm quite sure he hyas all of two text files that he C&Ps for his responses on these boards, neither one of which ever backs up anything he says. When mvscal dies, I do,'t even want his record player, because it doesn't seem to be able to get out of the grrove it's stuck in that says "dumbfuck...*pop*...dumbfuck...*pop*...dumbfuck...*pop*...dumbfuck...*pop*..."

"Yeah, but I used the arbitrary number 64%, so that makes me smart!

"Huh....A link, or how that's relevant? No man, I'm so much more enlightened due to my serving as the US President, that I don't need to explain the relevance!"

Well, that's what mvscal would say, if he knew anything about debate or creative writing.

Dumbfuck.

And Sissy, you bring up that age old conundrum -- how do you explain to an idiot that they're an idiot, when they lack the intelligence to be able to identify themself as an idiot?"

It was a problem in ancient times, and it's a problem for everyone not named Crown on this board.

Here's the deal -- you could throw up 2,500,000 posts on this or any other board over the next 30 years, and you still will NEVER appear intelligent, you will NEVER be funny, you will NEVER be clever, and you sure the FUCK will NEVER get over on me.

Understand?

I realize you don't possess the mental wherewithal to comprehend this, but if you never believe one other thing I post here, believe this one: You're a fucking retard, and you reinforce it with every post.

Don't take my word for it, ask anyone else here. You are truly a fucking moron.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uncle Fester wrote:Funny how conservative Republicans dismiss global warming as "only theories"

Apples and oranges. Global warming isn't a creationist/fundementalist/christian right issue, it's a "lying for profit" issue by the people who have bought the government (becasue We The People allowed it).

There are some similarities, though -- global warming, although branded by the Big Oil Lobby as "junk science,"(and ONLY by the oil lobby) is supported by very very very very very very very basic science. Yet, when it threatens to interfere with the profits of Corporate America, all of a sudden, the Laws of Thermodynamics that we tech in junior-high scoence class become "junk science."

Apparently, political lobbies want to debate the difference between a scientific "theory," and a "law" that's been around for over a hundred years, and has been PROVEN millions and millions of times...by junoir high school students and doctorates alike.

Whatever happened to fucking morality in this country? It seems that the people who lean to the right always cry "FAMILY VALUES," yet are more than willi9ng to stand there and tell bald-faced lies just to make a buck at the expense of things like childrens' health. Fucking ponderous and sickening.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:How about someone who appeared at several White House press conferences and asked softball questions of W?
Whoopdee fuckin do.

You didn't seem to mind softball question between 1992 and 2000.
Considering that we weren't even on the same message board during that time, how would you know?

As for softball questions, Clinton didn't get a lot of them. And unlike W, he certainly didn't have scripted press conferences.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I love this kind of thread, where sissyroo and mvsPretzel waddle around with plungers up their manspackle cisterns, insisting they can fit more...all the while screaming "92-00!!!!!!92-00!!!!!!92-00!!!!!!"...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
You didn't seem to mind softball question between 1992 and 2000.

Ahhhh, once again, the "two wrongs make a right" defense...TRULY the mark of an intelligent man.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and btw, mvscal....so you can appear a little smarter the next time you attempt your omniscient political "debate," I'll help you out --

Clinton served as US President from 1993-2001.

But no, really....you're all-knowing...really.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Funny how conservative Republicans dismiss evolution and global warming as "only theories" and yet they want Intelligent Design taught in science class. :)
They also dismiss tobacco's link to cancer as "junk science."
No, they dismiss second hand smoke's "link" to cancer as junk science.
Bullshit.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

an aside: mvsPretzel's not a Creationist, he just plays one in the Polemic Olympics. He's under suspicion for doping, though...