Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

The Zombie Rave Party Killings

Post by Rack Fu »

Seattle gunman told guests 'there's plenty for everyone'
Man had three guns, 300 rounds of ammunition, a baseball bat and a machete

By JACKSON HOLTZ
Associated Press

SEATTLE — The young man who killed six people at a house party over the weekend had brought three guns, more than 300 rounds of ammunition, a baseball bat and a black machete, and told guests as he blazed away, "There's plenty for everyone," authorities said today.

Aaron Kyle Huff, 28, was "clearly intent on doing homicidal mayhem," Deputy Police Chief Clark Kimerer said.

However, investigators still have no idea why, he said.

"We may be asking these questions over the next year or two," Kimerer said. "Hopefully we will find some answers."

Huff committed suicide when confronted by an officer outside the house early Saturday. Toxicology results will not be available for several days, Kimerer said.

Police said the victims, many of them dressed up as zombies in black with white face paint, had met Huff earlier in the night at a rave called "Better Off Undead" and invited him to a party at their rented home.

Huff left the party at about 7 a.m. and returned wearing bandoliers of ammunition and carrying a 12-gauge pistol-grip shotgun and a handgun.

As he walked back to the party, Huff used spray paint to write "NOW" on the sidewalk and a neighbors' stairs, police said.

He killed two people on the front steps, then killed three more people in the living room and went looking for more victims, police said.

He tried to enter a locked bathroom, jiggled the handle and fired a few rounds through the door, missing a frightened couple.

As shots rang out, neighbors called 911. When police confronted Huff, he put the shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

"What he might have done if he was able to leave this scene and continue this rampage, I shudder to contemplate," Kimerer said.

At a news conference, detectives displayed an assault rifle, baseball bat and machete seized from Huff's pickup truck. He had more than 300 rounds of ammunition, Kimerer said. The detectives said they seized additional weapons from the apartment he shared with his twin brother, but did not describe them.

The attack was "clearly a premeditated and well-planned assault on innocent people," Kimerer said earlier. "It is very clear that he had thought out a murderous spree, a campaign."

Police determined that Huff's twin knew nothing of his brother's intentions. Huff had delivered pizzas during the five years he lived in Seattle.

They were "twin teddy bears," Regina Gray, manager of Town & Country Apartments, said Sunday. "He and his twin brother are the kindest, sweetest, gentlest people."

But James Winn, 20, of Seattle, said Huff was "quick to anger."

"Someone would say one thing and he'd snap and walk away," Winn said at the makeshift memorial at the crime scene, recalling when he spent time with Huff and his brother near the boys' family home in Whitefish, Mont.

No altercations or arguments were reported at the party, Kimerer said.

The King County medical examiner released names of the dead today: Melissa Lynn Moore, 14; Suzanne Thorne, 15; Christopher Williamson, 21; Justin Schwartz, 22; and Jason Travers, 32.

Two people wounded in the shooting were in satisfactory condition.
Nice parenting! Nothing like letting your 14 and 15 year old daughters hit the all-night zombie rave & after-hours party. Granted, I doubt anyone would've thought that some dude was going to go Columbine on the place but NOTHING good can ever come from allowing your teenage daughter to attend an all-night rave. At best she's taking some ecstasy and blowing some 25 year old guy that looks like he's the lovechild of The Cure's Robert Smith & the lead flamer from Depeche Mode. At worst, she takes a shotgun blast to the face.

If you're a responsible & attentive parent, she would've been having breakfast with you about the time that she got a face full of buckshot from some deranged lunatic's 12 gauge. If my kid says he wants to attend a zombie party and it's not October 31st - we're going to have words.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What's the problem here? The gunman who planned this out was white, right?

-- Annie
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i'm pretty sure there weren't any hard drugs at this "rave," just a bunch of fucked up losers congregating at the "better off undead 'rave.'" i'm sure there was some d&d going down there as well.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

another great post from the fbi agent...

you know... you can bore yourself to death.

the truth
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Zombie Rave - that's like two really shitty musical styles mashed together, isn't it?

Aaron Huff really let the side down with his pitiful kill-rate.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I think I'll pass on the chance of ever meeting this loser.
I'm sure it would be way to much for you to handle, him being human and everything, there's always your computer.
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Sound like C. Darwin showed up at this place-in spades.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: The Zombie Rave Party Killings

Post by BSmack »

Rack Fu wrote:If my kid says he wants to attend a zombie party and it's not October 31st - we're going to have words.
If your kid decides to attend a "zombie rave", he'll lie to you just like those kids lied to their parents.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

BSmack wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:If my kid says he wants to attend a zombie party and it's not October 31st - we're going to have words.
If your kid decides to attend a "zombie rave", he'll lie to you just like those kids lied to their parents.
Come again?
Dad Mourns Daughter in Seattle Slayings
By GENE JOHNSON Associated Press Writer
© 2006 The Associated Press

SEATTLE — Kyle Moore dropped his 14-year-old daughter off at a Tacoma bowling alley Friday night, knowing she was meeting up with older friends for a ride to a dance party in Seattle, one with a zombie theme.

He didn't kiss her for fear of smearing her black and white makeup _ a get-up that would enable her to get into the "Better Off Undead" rave for a discounted price, $15. He didn't hug her for fear of getting the makeup on himself.

But he did tell her he loved her as she left the car, and he's thankful for that. By early the next morning, Melissa Moore became the youngest of six people massacred by a gunman at a house party.

"She liked the dancing, and she loved to meet people," Kyle Moore said Monday as he stood outside the home where she died. He was wearing one of her T-shirts; it still smelled like her, he said.

The gunman, Aaron Kyle Huff, 28, was armed with three guns, more than 300 rounds of ammunition, a baseball bat and a black machete, and told guests as he blazed away, "There's plenty for everyone," authorities said Monday.

Huff, 28, was "clearly intent on doing homicidal mayhem," Deputy Police Chief Clark Kimerer said. When police confronted Huff, he put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Investigators said they had no idea what triggered the assault. Toxicology results will not be available for several days and a search of Huff's apartment didn't turn up any notes or literature that might point to a motive, Kimerer said.

Police said the victims, many of them dressed up as zombies, had met Huff earlier in the night at a rave called "Better Off Undead" and invited him to a party at their rented home.

That's where Melissa Moore ended up after the rave. Her friends couldn't find her after the dance party broke up and went home. The ninth-grader went on to the after-party at the blue, two-story home on Capitol Hill.

Morning found her sitting on the porch with two young girls she had just met. One was cold, and Melissa offered her coat. The girl took it. In it were Melissa's camera and cell phone.

Just after 7 a.m., Huff, who had briefly left the party, returned fully armed. He blasted Melissa and one of her new friends, 15-year-old Suzanne Thorne, in the head, police said. The other girl _ the one wearing Melissa's coat _ escaped, along with more than two dozen others.

By Saturday morning, her father was worried. He tried calling his daughter repeatedly, but her voice mail always picked up on the first ring. He began driving frantically around her familiar haunts. He drove to her friends' homes, hoping for news. He had learned of the shooting, and he had a bad feeling.

Finally, with the help of detectives, the girl with Melissa's coat was able to charge the cell phone and extract Moore's number. The girl told Kyle Moore what happened.

He smiled sadly Monday as he thought of one of his daughter's last acts: giving her coat to someone she barely knew. It was just like her, he said.

"If she had her last dollar she'd give it to you," he said. "As long as you treated her right, you had a friend for life."
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Knwoingly allowing his 14 year old daughter to go to a rave with a bunch of 20 something people? He should be fucking shot..

I do have to say this- she must have been a big girl if he was able to wear her T Shirt.
"She liked the dancing, and she loved to meet people," Kyle Moore said Monday as he stood outside the home where she died. He was wearing one of her T-shirts; it still smelled like her, he said.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

^^^ :lol: ^^^^

Nice find.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rack Fu wrote:Come again?
Just like you to find an exception and tout it as the rule.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

One other note, why the hell was a 14 year old at a rave party STILL at 7:00 AM???
Just after 7 a.m., Huff, who had briefly left the party, returned fully armed. He blasted Melissa and one of her new friends, 15-year-old Suzanne Thorne, in the head, police said. The other girl _ the one wearing Melissa's coat _ escaped, along with more than two dozen others.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

and what is zombie rave?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

i'm pretty sure there weren't any hard drugs at this "rave,"
No I suppose not... just some E and lots of acid. Nothing hard, no crank to help them stay up all night....E and acid are not hard drugs at all.

Nothing says tripping better than getting your dome blown off as your coming down from one of those peace love high things.

B Monica....kids lie... parents need to be better snooping and finding out where they go when they say they go there. 14 -15 year old girls do not belong out all night or even after midnight.

The old man probably dropped a little micro dot that night while the kids were gone.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:B Monica....kids lie... parents need to be better snooping and finding out where they go when they say they go there. 14 -15 year old girls do not belong out all night or even after midnight.
No shit Derron. Maybe if you could fucking READ, you would have seen that Fu seems to think his kids are going to announce their party plans to him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

IndyFrisco wrote:One other note, why the hell was a 14 year old at a rave party STILL at 7:00 AM???
It was a house party after the rave.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

BSmack wrote:

SAD, BUT TRUE
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

now that's what i call a 'dead man's party'........<rimshot>
mvscals blow monkey spunk
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

mothster wrote:now that's what i call a 'dead man's party'........<rimshot>
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off the stage!

throws whatever he can at moth
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BBMarley wrote:Knwoingly allowing his 14 year old daughter to go to a rave with a bunch of 20 something people? He should be fucking shot..

I do have to say this- she must have been a big girl if he was able to wear her T Shirt.
No surprise there.. a fat girl dressing up like a freak to get the attention of a guy... Hey kid.. that smell? It's the sweat from her 12 rolls of fat that were carefully hidden in her size XXXXXL shirt.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:
BBMarley wrote:Knwoingly allowing his 14 year old daughter to go to a rave with a bunch of 20 something people? He should be fucking shot..

No surprise there.. a fat girl dressing up like a freak to get the attention of a guy... Hey kid.. that smell? It's the sweat from her 12 rolls of fat that were carefully hidden in her size XXXXXL shirt.
More like the father is a tweaker. This girl wasn't all that huge.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

Sounds like one of those deals where a bunch of Klebolds who think they're Vampires get together.

Why can't kids just smoke a bowl and pound some cheap 16 oz. Busch beers anymore?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
mothster wrote:now that's what i call a 'dead man's party'........<rimshot>
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off the stage!

throws whatever he can at moth
take my wife---please.............i love this crowd
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A fucked up mental case loser moves to the U&L and goes on a killing spee?

Gee, we've never heard that one before.

Here's an open request for all of you -- when you feel the need to kill a bunch of people, do it BEFORE you move to the Northwest, you assholes. Shit's getting old. It's never a freaking native (the natives prefer slow, methodical serial killings), it's always some transplant -- in this case, 5 years of residence is a long time. They usually do it within the first year or so. Next time, stay home, douchebags, and shoot up the town that fucked up your brain, not the town you moved to to escape it.

Then again, it's Seattle -- the victims were probably all transplants, and goodness knows, that city needs its herd thinned down a bit.

And you wanna talk about a waste of taxpayers dollars? They're going to run toxicology tests on people who were up and awake dressed like zombies at 7AM. I could write out the results of those tests in about 2 minutes, but I guess the investigators want to make it official or something, so they can say that EBomb leads to violent crime, and a bunch of do-gooders can make it their personal crusade...because that is how people with no life roll.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It's the rain, Dins.
People move up there not realizing that you never see the sun. Five years of 24/7/365 rain would probably make at least 5% of the (non-U&L) population go postal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Normally, this is where I point out that the two major U&L cities average less rainfall than just about everywhere else in the country (the Desert Southwest and most of California being the exceptions). But at this time, I'll have to say --

Yup. Rains in Western Oregon and Western Washington 365 days a year. It sucks. DON'T MOVE HERE...like the entire fucking rest of the country is. That, and the fact we're all full up. Never thought I'd see the day when beater ranch houses go for 300K+.

P.S.: Mikey -- Don't know if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that there are more holes of golf played per capita in Portland than any other city in the country. Sounds like that would be a tough stat to track, but I read that somewhere...I think it was the USGA or the PGA that said it. Kinda strange, since we average at least 364 days a year of downpour.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

Dinsdale wrote:they can say that EBomb leads to violent crime, and a bunch of do-gooders can make it their personal crusade...
Only if it effects my insurance premiums.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:Normally, this is where I point out that the two major U&L cities average less rainfall than just about everywhere else in the country (the Desert Southwest and most of California being the exceptions). But at this time, I'll have to say --

Yup. Rains in Western Oregon and Western Washington 365 days a year. It sucks. DON'T MOVE HERE...like the entire fucking rest of the country is. That, and the fact we're all full up. Never thought I'd see the day when beater ranch houses go for 300K+.

P.S.: Mikey -- Don't know if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that there are more holes of golf played per capita in Portland than any other city in the country. Sounds like that would be a tough stat to track, but I read that somewhere...I think it was the USGA or the PGA that said it. Kinda strange, since we average at least 364 days a year of downpour.
Glad I could help.

I spent 5 days in Seattle once for a class, and didn't see a cloud the entire week.
I won't tell anybody, though.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Mikey wrote:I spent 5 days in Seattle once.
How many motherfuckers did you gun down?
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

not enough
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

BSmack wrote:
I had already read the second article that I posted prior to starting this thread. I knew it was the rule in this case, asshat. Sorry I made you look bad. It was probably just the 20th time that someone corrected you yesterday.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

IndyFrisco wrote:One other note, why the hell was a 14 year old at a rave party STILL at 7:00 AM???
I believe that I alluded to this in my original post. Learn to read! :wink: :wink:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rack Fu wrote:
BSmack wrote:
I had already read the second article that I posted prior to starting this thread. I knew it was the rule in this case, asshat. Sorry I made you look bad. It was probably just the 20th time that someone corrected you yesterday.
But I was talking about YOU, not this case. Feel free to remove your head from your ass and join this thread.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

BSmack wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:
BSmack wrote: Just like you to find an exception and tout it as the rule.
But I was talking about YOU, not this case. Feel free to remove your head from your ass and join this thread.
And you're jumping to this conclusion based on what exactly? Are you really this obtuse or did you just need another post today to reach your daily quota of 50?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rack Fu wrote:And you're jumping to this conclusion based on what exactly?
It's called reality. Kids lie to their parents. It's been happening since the end of time.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

BSmack wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:And you're jumping to this conclusion based on what exactly?
It's called reality. Kids lie to their parents. It's been happening since the end of time.
Thanks for the update. I was never a kid myself or anything. What next? Are you going to tell me that we landed on the moon or that the Earth is not flat?

Thanks for not addressing the point at hand. You said, and I quote again, "Just like you to find an exception and tout it as the rule" and "But I was talking about YOU, not this case."

My question remains - You're jumping to these conclusions based on what exactly? I know that you felt the need to type something because I made you look like chimp but you would've been better off with the "I stand corrected" defense instead of making vague and asinine comments that you can't back up. I certainly can't keep pace with your prowess at hitting the Submit button so you're bound to win this on attrition alone. Best of luck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moorese wrote: How many motherfuckers did you gun down?
If you do happen to visit the U&L, and if you do decide to go on a shooting spree, at least do the decent thing -- aim for anybody who is dressed up goth or indie-hipster. They're the ones in the black jeans, usually with some gayassed studded belt or something, and they're wearing glasses with thick black frames...whether they need glasses or not.

As long as you only set your sights on the forementioned people, you'll only be picking off transplants from Midwest hellholes, and we'll actually thank you for it. Probably buy you a beer other than PBR for cleaning up the streets of transplanted losers for us.
Rack Fu wrote:Are you going to tell me that the Earth is not flat?
Probably at some point.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Rack Fu wrote:Are you really this obtuse or did you just need another post today to reach your daily quota of 50?

"That will be 3 months in the hole!"