If this forum is free from stalkers, I'd like to talk Tiger

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

If this forum is free from stalkers, I'd like to talk Tiger

Post by MSUFAN »

[font=Lucida Console]I was listening to Baker-Finch and numbnuts there on espn, as they talked about Weir or someone like him, being able to "Beat Tiger." - was their quote.

I've been a golfer since I was 12, and for the hundreds of rounds I've played along side other players, not once did I ever think I was playing THAT golfer. I wasn't competing against Joe. I was competing against the Course!

Why is there so much emphasis by the media on this personna or image that golfers finally learned how to "BEAT TIGER"? It's not about beating Tiger. It's about beating the course. You are not playing Tiger. You are playing the course!

As soon as more and more golfers realize that Tiger is NOT the course, the more they will relax, and just play each hole.

I know it's easy to say - Well, when it's a final round, and you see Tiger looming just behind you on the scoreboard, (or just ahead) it's hard to not fall prey to the thinking that you are trying to "catch" him, or to not let "HIM" catch you. Those are the dorks who lose.

This TPC, though; it looks like Tiger won't be a factor. No matter how hard the tv people wish it this next 2 rounds. He's 7 back, with a ton of others ahead of him.[/font]
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Hi pussy.

Why don't you just fucking sack up and eat your fucking crow?

You're a god damned coward.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Yeah what do the pros know about the game.

Fucking assmunch.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: If this forum is free from stalkers, I'd like to talk Ti

Post by BSmack »

MSUFAN wrote:This TPC, though; it looks like Tiger won't be a factor. No matter how hard the tv people wish it this next 2 rounds. He's 7 back, with a ton of others ahead of him.
I think the next month or so is going to be hell for Tiger. He's about to lose his father. That he's even able to stay in the chase is amazing. I personaly would have walked off the course Wednesday and not looked back.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown