Justice! Charges dropped against sexy teacher!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Justice! Charges dropped against sexy teacher!

Post by The Seer »

Lotsa bummed out dikes in the women's pen....deprived of some potentially good eating....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Hell yes.... lucky fucking 14 year old hitting that... kid probably still has a hard on...

Have not heard about the kid much... since he's 14, but she might have found out he was hung or something....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

She's engaged to be married again.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

This whole thing was fucking retarded.

I accidently listened to that "Yuck Mouth" Glen Beck today. He had some DA or some shit on and he was asking him why they dropped the charges.

The DA stated it was because the media attention was brutal. Yuck Mouth states: "Yeh, but it wan't bad enough to drop the charges"

Yuck Mouth failed to realize he is the fucking media. Yuck Mouth fails to realize he loves this story, because he is a fucking pedophile. I punched my radio and my knuckles still bleed a little. It's worth it. I had a buddy so pissed off at a DJ, back when pullouts were possible, he pulled out his radio and threw it out the window. I wish I lived in 1998, so I could have thrown my radio out the fucking window instead of having these cuts on my knuckles.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Try punching your monitor next.

Make sure you're standing directly in front of it though, for full impact.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Here's a picture of Yuck Mouth. And It would be a priviledge to cut my knuckles on this fuckers grill. I'd take mvscals cock and clean the wax out of his ears, then pour acid into his ears and we could all rejoice as he gets to be Oxycotin Limbaugh all over again for more ratings.

Then I would take my right arm and repeatedly slam his face on his fucking Rove Trapper Keeper, begging god for luck to shine my way, and for one of those "pop" metal clasps to go straight into his fucking eye and hook his cerebelum. When I pull his head away from his "Zubaz" inspired Trapper Keeper, the pop locks mechanism would kick in and rip his frontal lobe out. I'd then follow up with an old style Greek mallot and smash that fucking frontal lobe into a puree. I'd take that shit and feed it to an alley cat.

Then I'd set that fucking cat on fire and piss on its corpse.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Diogenes wrote:Try punching your monitor next.

If they had Pullout Hardrives, I would have pulled out my hard drive reading your takes and chucked it in a lake faster than an IndyClown pullout of NoCal.

Wait! IndyClown didn't pull out of NoCal, did he?
Last edited by Gunslinger on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

So basicly you'd like to leave a note on his windshield?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Diogenes wrote:So basicly you'd like to leave a note on his windshield?
I love it. I posted a millisecond before your "no take having ass" over a "no take fucking insult".

This is truly epic!

From here on out, Dio. I get to do the thinking for you. You don't need the Republican Party. Come on! My brilliance is right here in front of you.

Just give me your cerebrum and I'll do wonders with it.
I fucking suck.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm missing something here...what was the crime again? What victim is suffering what...injury? :D
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I'm missing something here...what was the crime again? What victim is suffering what...injury? :D
Pedophilia.

she did the same thing this dude did

without the added kidnapping and marriage on top. Oh, and this 'hot teacher' laughed at her student for wanting to use a condom, while this dude married his kid (or tried to).

What's so different?

Why is he a sex offender, but this chick gets a pass because you all want to fuck her?

Fugitive Sex Offender From Louisiana Captured In Tucson(with 15y/o girl who is his wife)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1601649/posts
kold.com ^ | 03-23-06 | Dan Marries

Posted on 03/23/2006 7:48:17 AM PST by Ellesu

A sex offender wanted in Louisiana is behind bars in Tucson.

Police arrested 23-year-old James Deaton with a fifteen year old girl who is his wife. He's also accused of having sex with a twelve year old, and of trying to molest her sixteen year old sister.

Deaton had been on the run for more than a month.

"He's going to keep doing this until he's dead," says Hugo Holland, an assistant district attorney in Caddo Parish, Louisiana. He wants to get the wheels of justice rolling again in the case against Deaton the third.

Deaton vanished in mid-February, skipping out on his bail and missing a court date for having sex with underage girls.

"This guy has an unnatural attraction to post pubescent children. They've hit puberty but they're children none the less."

"I blame myself," says the father of one of the victims, who didn't want his identity revealed. He intercepted a letter Deaton wrote to his 12 year old daughter. In part it reads, "you kiss really good." and "I love to hold you."

"One comment was he was upset that he found out that she didn't lose her virginity to him."

Deaton's run from justice came to an end at a Tucson shopping center on the north side.

"This is an example of good police work," says Sgt. Decio Hopffer of Tucson Police.

Officers ran the plate of a car being driven by a man who had a 15-year-old girl with him.

"Initially they lied about who they were, and the officers were able to contact the Louisana police department, and by sharing information with them they were able to determine their true identity."

Louisana authorities e-mailed a picture of Deaton confirming his real identity.

"He knew he was going to prison for a long time, he's a registered sex offender and we've got him in custody."

Along with the young girl.

"We know that she's 15, she also lied about her identity and she was booked at the juvenile court for giving false information to a police officer."

The girl is believed to be a minor from Shreveport, loiusiana. Her family's been notified of her whereabouts.

As for Deaton, he'll be held on a $60,000 bond until he's extradicted back to Loiusiana.
on a short leash, apparently.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Why is he a sex offender...
Because he's white.

...and slow down on that, "you all want to fuck her" talk. She's good-looking, but I trip over hotter chicks than her at work everyday.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Risa

Post by Risa »

the_ouskull wrote:
Why is he a sex offender...
Because he's white.
Is that your native half or your white half speaking?
...and slow down on that, "you all want to fuck her" talk. She's good-looking, but I trip over hotter chicks than her at work everyday.
fool, PLEASE. you, of all people, are NOT trying to go there
saying you wouldn't rise up, salute and shoot for that piece of
ass? PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE.
you fucking slut :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dinsdale may pretend to be a slut, but you actually were one.
if you put your dicks together, then had a tape measure wrapped
around to illustrate the accumulated inches of cavern explored,
you're the giant purple sand worm to his earthworm.

and don't get mad, cuz it's just the truth.

you'd be so up on that.

and she's still a pedophile, and deserves the same punishment a man would get.
NoCal's Unborn Child
Crack Whore

Post by NoCal's Unborn Child »

Gunslinger wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Try punching your monitor next.

If they had Pullout Hardrives, I would have pulled out my hard drive reading your takes and chucked it in a lake faster than an IndyClown pullout of NoCal.

Wait! IndyClown didn't pull out of NoCal, did he?

AHEM. NO.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

but this chick gets a pass because you all want to fuck her?
Yeah... that's pretty much it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: dinsdale may pretend to be a slut, but you actually were one.
if you put your dicks together, then had a tape measure wrapped
around to illustrate the accumulated inches of cavern explored,
you're the giant purple sand worm to his earthworm.

and don't get mad, cuz it's just the truth.
And this "truth" is based upon what exactly?

You've discerned this "truth" from....the statements that the two of us have posted on a 'smackboard'?

You truly are a rocket surgeon, Risa. Truly.

And I sincerely hope Skully shares my desire to never put our dicks together, for any reason.

That's one of the many differences between you and I, Annie -- you seem to care about how many chicks Skully has nailed, whereas I couldn't care any less. I hope for Skull's sake that his peepee has had a long, productive career, with the best yet to come, but all in all, I can't really say I'm too terribly concerned how he's pulling these days. Hell, since I achieved veteran status in the Pussy Wars many years ago, I don't even sweat what I'm pulling much(which ain't been much during my time of lesser-health. But the ladies of the U&L will soon be put on notice that Dins is back, ready to embark on a shock-and-awe strategy for getting back in the groove-btw).

But, I guess my point is -- you seem to know an awful lot of "truth" just by reading silly posts on messageboards.

What I'm saying is...you suck.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:and she's still a pedophile, and deserves the same punishment a man would get.
Or men deserve the same penalty she got.

Which is it going to be? BTW, she is not a pedophile.
A pedophile is a pedophile, regardless of gender.

If she gets off, then 20 something dudes who screw 14 and 15 year old girls should also get off.

If dudes get severe jail time instead of this time served bullshit,
then she should also get real jail time.

She's done it before, she'll do it again.

And her teaching license should be removed, and she should be prevented from being a position of being in authority over kids ever again-- just like what happens to dudes.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote: Hell, since I achieved veteran status in the Pussy Wars many years ago, I don't even sweat what I'm pulling much(which ain't been much during my time of lesser-health. But the ladies of the U&L will soon be put on notice that Dins is back, ready to embark on a shock-and-awe strategy for getting back in the groove-btw).
lesser-health? you ain't getting any?

you mean, you've been impotent this whole time? :?

you have my condolences (sp) and sincere sympathy.

women are not the cure for your penis problems, however.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:A pedophile is a pedophile, regardless of gender.
Correct and pedophiles go for prepubescent children not teenagers.
So you're saying if she's 12 but built like she's 16, it's kosher for a 50 year old man to screw her, because she's not 'prepubescent'? :? that's not pedophilia?

i don't buy that.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:
mvscal wrote: Correct and pedophiles go for prepubescent children not teenagers.
So you're saying if she's 12 but built like she's 16, it's kosher for a 50 year old man to screw her, because she's not 'prepubescent'? :? that's not pedophilia?

i don't buy that.
A 12 year old built like a 16 year old is sexually mature. It would be statutory rape (a crime) not pedophilia (a mental illness).
and that menstruating Peruvian 5 year old from the 1950s? where does she (and the unnamed man who got her pregnant) fit?

or the menstruating 9 year olds with tits and hips of today's hormone-injected beef world?

or the 16 year olds still waiting?
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Dinsdale wrote:rocket surgeon.

:lol: :lol:
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:Just stop.
Word.

One of the most annoying things about just about every chick is that when you make a rational argument, they respond by spewing off a slather of exceptions to a 99.9% rule. Ugh.

If a male or female has hair on their patch, it's not pedophilia or child molestation. Plain and simple.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Risa wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote: So you're saying if she's 12 but built like she's 16, it's kosher for a 50 year old man to screw her, because she's not 'prepubescent'? :? that's not pedophilia?

i don't buy that.
A 12 year old built like a 16 year old is sexually mature. It would be statutory rape (a crime) not pedophilia (a mental illness).
and that menstruating Peruvian 5 year old from the 1950s? where does she (and the unnamed man who got her pregnant) fit?

or the menstruating 9 year olds with tits and hips of today's hormone-injected beef world?

am I the only one who thinks that could be a headline on Star or National Enquirer?
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

timmay wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:rocket surgeon.

:lol: :lol:
beat me to it
8)
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

mvscal wrote:B.b.b.but what if they're Hungarian gypsies who have a full bush at age three and start shaving at two and half?!?

--IBabble
BWAAAHAAA!!!!!!!

For some reason that is freakin' hilarious.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
OCmike wrote:If a male or female has hair on their patch, it's not pedophilia or child molestation. Plain and simple.
B.b.b.but what if they're Hungarian gypsies who have a full bush at age three and start shaving at two and half?!?

--IBabble
Then you teach them how to trim that shit. Start with "the landing strip".
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was watching that stupid cunt last night on TV. Booo hoooo. I'm bipolar. I'm a strong christian woman. blahh blahhh blahh.

Look bitch, you are just a dumb slut. Plain and simple. You are almost as stupid as the punk 14 year old who hit the sexual lotto, then fukked it all up by running his mouth. And now that little puynk is playing the victim card and will probably get a chunk of change in a civil trial. Fuck that little punk.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

If I'm one of the ex-husbands friends, I am giving this guy non stop shit for being evidently hung like an infant. A 14 year old getting it on with your wife...shameful.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Risa

Post by Risa »

titlover wrote:
Risa wrote:
mvscal wrote: A 12 year old built like a 16 year old is sexually mature. It would be statutory rape (a crime) not pedophilia (a mental illness).

am I the only one who thinks that could be a headline on Star or National Enquirer?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/d ... medina.jpg
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp
A medical history revealed that she had been having regular periods since age 3, but that she had stopped menstruating for the past 7½ months. Additionally, she had fully developed breasts.
Somebody knocked her up. What I remember from Catholic grade school, is that we were SPECIFICALLY told the father was a 9 year old boy,and that she was some peruvian indian chick, the implication being that the 5 year old and 9 year old were 'married' according to the custom of their native tribe... when that's not what happened at all.

Fuck the Catholic schools for lying on this one. They could have told us
the truth: no one knew who the father was, even though they could have
tested... particularly since the prime suspect was her own father.

Here's your sexually mature little 5 year old.

I don't buy the sexually mature argument. A 21 year old Down's person is sexually mature... but are they truly mature enough to handle sex and all its consequences?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Purvis and Quadrevion"???

Bwaaaahahahaaa!!!

There's just no way somebody could make that shit up...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Lemme guess...

Quadrevion's family also calls their P.O.S. Pontiac Sunfire the Battlestar Gallactica...

All day at work today, wooo but I'm going to get so much mirthful mileage out of "Quadrevion".

:-)

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Good a reason as any...

Risa

Post by Risa »