Welcome to the New Reich (Spellcheck courtesy of PSU)

The best of the best
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Welcome to the New Reich (Spellcheck courtesy of PSU)

Post by BSmack »

Where children turn in their teachers to the thought police.

But I bet he would have been fine if he were teaching "alternatives" to evolution.
Last edited by BSmack on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Re: Welcome to the New Riech

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

BSmack wrote:Where children turn in their teachers to the thought police.

But I bet he would have been fine if he were teaching "alternatives" to evolution.
No, there would have been some wacko kid/parent complaining about that as well.

Towards the end of the class, Bennish goes on to say, "I'm not in anyway implying that you should agree with me, I don't even know if I'm necessarily taking a position. But what I'm trying to get you to do is to think about these issues more in depth and not to just take thinks from the surface."
Can't have kids thinking for themselves.

Sinc,
Brainwashing Parent
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Welcome to the New Riech

Post by SunCoastSooner »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:

No, there would have been some wacko kid/parent complaining about that as well.

Towards the end of the class, Bennish goes on to say, "I'm not in anyway implying that you should agree with me, I don't even know if I'm necessarily taking a position. But what I'm trying to get you to do is to think about these issues more in depth and not to just take thinks from the surface."
Can't have kids thinking for themselves.

Sinc,
Brainwashing Parent
That isn't what he is doing. 99% of the time a statement like that is made in the classroom getting kids to follow their train of thought is excatly what they were doing. He doesn't want them to think more on the issues he wants hem to agree with him.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We've all had teachers we disagreed with. That's a good thing, because kids are then challenged to galvanize their thoughts in opposition. It's not good for them to just sit there and nod.

Rack this teacher.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Whistle Is Screaming

SCS,
Do you think the teacher should be given anything more than a slap on the wrist for discussing something that wasn't part of his curriculum?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I'm not in anyway implying that you should agree with me, I don't even know if I'm necessarily taking a position. But what I'm trying to get you to do is to think about these issues more in depth and not to just take thinks from the surface.
If that's a reportable offense, then education is dead. I feel badly for my children, and for their children to come.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sounds like this teacher needs to leave that place, and fast.

It's Reich, btw.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I'm trying to figure out what world geographical feature Bush-Hitler comparisons are meant to teach about...little help here?

TIA.

:lol:

What an iodot.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Welcome to the New Reich (Spellcheck courtesy of PSU)

Post by Cicero »

WOW. Such a double standard when it comes to the Left on this board. Its a geography class. A Bush/Hitler comparison does not fit into the discussion and comparing Bush to Hitler is unexcusable. That teacher has an agenda and it is Anti-American, and no way should those kids have to listen to his attempts to brainwash them into thinking his way.

RACK that kid.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cicero wrote:A Bush/Hitler comparison does not fit into the discussion and comparing Bush to Hitler is unexcusable.
Good point. Hitler was a much better public speaker, and much more able to remain upright on a bicycle. No comparison.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote:A Bush/Hitler comparison does not fit into the discussion and comparing Bush to Hitler is unexcusable.
Good point. Hitler was a much better public speaker, and much more able to remain upright on a bicycle or chew a pretzel. No comparison.
FTFY. :wink:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
The Whistle Is Screaming

Cicero wrote:

WOW. Such a double standard when it comes to the Left on this board. Its a geography class. A Bush/Hitler comparison does not fit into the discussion and comparing Bush to Hitler is unexcusable. That teacher has an agenda and it is Anti-American, and no way should those kids have to listen to his attempts to brainwash them into thinking his way.

RACK that kid.
Your idiocy knows no bounds.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's well familiar with leaps and bounds, however
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

My son's American history teacher is a great American. She doesn't teach necessarily to the level of rigor I'd like to see. Instead of the U.S. Constitution let's do the same state capitals dittos I taught 5th graders 25 years ago. But she does remind the kids that there's a great show on television now, Monday nights at 9:00 p.m. on Fox. It's called '24'. "It's so realistic. Jack Bauer is a patriot."

:lol: <----Little socal

"Hey, Dad! Guess what Mrs. Great American watches."

"BWAAAAAAA" <----socal

Rack teachers.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Cicero wrote:

RACK that kid.

Really? How??? Cause it deals w/ not agreeing w/ your punk ass and the rest of Welcome Back Kotter? What if a right wing teacher was praising Bush and a student filed a complaint. You hypocrites would be going ape shit. And you know it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cicero wrote:
Cicero wrote:

RACK that kid.

Really? How??? Cause it deals w/ not agreeing w/ your punk ass and the rest of Welcome Back Kotter? What if a right wing teacher was praising Bush and a student filed a complaint. You hypocrites would be going ape shit. And you know it.
Well, of course. If he was praising Bush, he’s obviously a raving lunatic, and has no business teaching our kids.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cicero wrote:

RACK that kid.
Talk about your double standards, Crown. Considering the manner in which the Right bastardizes Hillary's first name, they have no standing to complain about any comparison to Hitler.

What goes around, comes around. Just sayin'.
The Whistle Is Screaming

Cicero wrote:
Cicero wrote:

RACK that kid.

You assume way too much for one thing. You immediately turned this into a Lib v Con issue, it's not. Any additional explination will be too far out of your tunnel vision.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Thats what it is. The teacher is left wing and trying to force his beliefs on his students in a class that has nothing to do w/ the subject. Just the kid is smart enough to know when he is trying to be brainwashed.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Sissyroo's three working synapses. They've been working like dogs.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:If that's a reportable offense, then education is dead.
Education is dead when you have moronic simpletons claiming that Bush is Hitler in Geography class.
You’ve got a point there. They should be teaching that in the Poli Sci class.

The Whistle Is Screaming

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:If that's a reportable offense, then education is dead.
Education is dead when you have moronic simpletons claiming that Bush is Hitler in Geography class.
Didn't read the article did you?
"I'm not saying Bush and Hitler are exactly the same, obviously they're not. OK? But there are some eerie similarities to the tones that they use," says Bennish in his critique of U.S. economic and foreign policy.

Towards the end of the class, Bennish goes on to say, "I'm not in anyway implying that you should agree with me, I don't even know if I'm necessarily taking a position. But what I'm trying to get you to do is to think about these issues more in depth and not to just take things from the surface."
His comments really had no place in a geography class, but giving him more than a slap on the wrist is bullshit.
The Whistle Is Screaming

mvscal wrote:Yes, I did read it and, yes, that is exactly what that dumbfuck said.
His comments really had no place in a geography class, but giving him more than a slap on the wrist is bullshit.
His comments have no place in any class. This guy is obviously a complete idiot and has no business "teaching" anybody anything anywhere.
:meds: :meds: :meds:
The Whistle Is Screaming

mvscal wrote:You are obviously a product of similarly sub-moronic cretins. Now look at you. Dumb as fucking dirt.
A parent making this mountain out of a mole hill is sub-moronic. If you really believe the shit you wrote, then you have no basis to judge anyone’s intelligence. As I'm afraid you do believe the abortion you typed up ... you're attempt at attacking my intelligence is laughable at best.

I thought you were smarter than that, I was as wrong as wrong can be.

Ciceroo, you'll be just like mvs is in a few years. Have a good look at your future.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Good job, have money and still distrust the Left?

I hope so.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Didn't read the article did you?

I would say that they do have a place in a geography class. If one is to understand the map of our world, one must understand what forces have acted to make that map look the way it does.

BTW: Drudge had a link to an MP3 of the full tape. For some reason that link is no longer valid. It runs about 20 minutes. I listened to it on my way to work this morning. In no way, shape or form was that teacher out of line. Nor would he have been out of line had his lecture been about the merits of our imperialist foreign policy. He did not browbeat students who disagreed with him. Nor he did not tell students that his opinion was a matter of fact. All I heard was a teacher who was trying to make his students think outside their little prefab mental box.

Fire him? Reprimand him?

Hell, I'd give him a raise.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:We've all had teachers we disagreed with. That's a good thing, because kids are then challenged to galvanize their thoughts in opposition. It's not good for them to just sit there and nod.

Rack this teacher.
I'll just attribute your thoughts on the matter to you being a fucking idiot.

Challenging students to think is the LAST fucking thing assholes like Bennish have in mind when they "teach"

And dissent is the last fucking thing assholes like him will tolerate in class.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Whistle Is Screaming

Cicero wrote:Good job, have money and still distrust the Left?

I hope so.
Down on 3 straight pitches, it's back to the Mexican league for you kid.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:We've all had teachers we disagreed with. That's a good thing, because kids are then challenged to galvanize their thoughts in opposition. It's not good for them to just sit there and nod.

Rack this teacher.

Challenging students to think is the LAST fucking thing assholes like Bennish have in mind when they "teach"

I heard him answer the little dittotard not once, but three different times. He showed that kid nothing but respect. A lot more respect than I would have shown the little polesmoker I might add.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Rack this teacher.

I heard him answer the little dittotard not once, but three different times. He showed that kid nothing but respect. A lot more respect than I would have shown the little polesmoker I might add.
...in other words....this Left wing spewing teacher wasn't the usual screaming blowhard, he got his Bush hating agenda aired in class, and did in a way that would have made silver tounge Bubba proud.
Last edited by ChargerMike on Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

B-Monica wrote: I heard him answer the little dittotard not once, but three different times. He showed that kid nothing but respect. A lot more respect than I would have shown the little polesmoker I might add.
What you heard was the mailman fucking your wife
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:...in other words....this Left wing spewing teacher wasn't the usual screaming blowhard, he got his Bush hating agenda aired in class, and did in a way that would have made silver tounge Bubba proud.
He also took some shots at Clinton too. But don't let facts get in the way of your talking points.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:I would say that they do have a place in a geography class.
Of course you would. You're a dumbfuck.

If you think Bush is Hitler or "eerily similar" to Hitler, you are a fucking idiot. Period.

Bush isn't even "eerily similar" to FDR or he would have every Muslim in the country in a concentration camp and he would have issued an executive order eliminating the free press as FDR did.
Figures a tard like yourself would construe "there are some eerie similarities to the tones that they use" with "Bush is Hitler or "eerily similar" to Hitler".

How about you fuck yourself with an OED and get back to me.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I hope so.

At least its not the California Penal League.
The Whistle Is Screaming

Cicero wrote:

I hope so.

At least its not the California Penal League.
Dream big kid, you'll make it there eventually.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:If you think Bush is Hitler or "eerily similar" to Hitler, you are a fucking idiot. Period.
"NATURALLY THE COMMON PEOPLE DONT WANT WAR, BUT AFTER ALL IT IS THE LEADERS OF A COUNTRY THAT DETERMINE THE POLICY. ITS ALWAYS A SIMPLE MATTER TO DRAG PEOPLE ALONG WHETHER ITS A DEMOCRACY, A FACIST DICTATORSHIP, A PARLAMENT OR A COMMUNIST REGIME.
VOICE OR NO VOICE THE PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS BE BROUGHT TO DO THE BIDDING OF THEIR LEADERS.

THIS IS EASY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING THREATENED WITH AN ATTACK ,THEN DENOUNCE THE PACIFIST FOR LACK OF PATRIOTISM AND EXPOSING THE COUNTRY TO DANGER. THIS WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

HERMANN GOERING ,

HITLERS REICH MARSHALL AT THE NUREMBURG TRIALS
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:If you think Bush is Hitler or "eerily similar" to Hitler, you are a fucking idiot. Period.
"NATURALLY THE COMMON PEOPLE DONT WANT WAR, BUT AFTER ALL IT IS THE LEADERS OF A COUNTRY THAT DETERMINE THE POLICY. ITS ALWAYS A SIMPLE MATTER TO DRAG PEOPLE ALONG WHETHER ITS A DEMOCRACY, A FACIST DICTATORSHIP, A PARLAMENT OR A COMMUNIST REGIME.
VOICE OR NO VOICE THE PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS BE BROUGHT TO DO THE BIDDING OF THEIR LEADERS.

THIS IS EASY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING THREATENED WITH AN ATTACK ,THEN DENOUNCE THE PACIFIST FOR LACK OF PATRIOTISM AND EXPOSING THE COUNTRY TO DANGER. THIS WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

HERMANN GOERING ,

Excellent.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hey cholo - did the dude compare Bush to Hitler in every aspect? No, he didn't.
a teacher who was trying to make his students think outside their little prefab mental box.
Exactly.
hallenging students to think is the LAST fucking thing assholes like Bennish have in mind when they "teach"

I'm not surprised that you can't understand it, half-wit. Nor would I be surprised that you would have a few axes to grind from your school days. I'd be SHOCKED if that was the case, btwimo
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

HERMANN GOERING ,

Yes, of couse. A very basic observation on human behavior is an "eerie similarity" between Bush and Hitler.
Another "eerie similarity" is that they both employed said very basic observation on human behavior to suit their agenda. Of course, you left that one out.

But in any event, your moving the goalposts, again.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Okay, one more time. It's a very simple question.

What relevance do Bushitler bombs have in the context of a high-school world geography class?

The correct answer is "none". Which is also, incidentally, the answer to the question "What does an extended discussion on how great Dubya and Reagan were, and which one was better, have to that same class?" It's not a matter of agreeing with one or the other. It's that whether you agree with the one or the other, neither really adds to the class' understanding of geography, and that therefore neither belongs in the mix. Teach class in class, and leave the bullshit editorial commentary for lunch, recess and after school.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.