Cheney shoots something other than his own foot

The best of the best
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

No, blasting birdshot into one of your buddies is.

Anybody who has ever taken a hunter saftey course knows damn well that there is no possible spin that can be put on that. Cheney was reckless. The proof is that there is an old dude in the hospital sporting some of Cheney's birdshot in his chest.
Reset 8,769 on this take.

Trouble is all the Dem's and libs are chicken shit commie French loving queers who wouldn't know which end of the gun to load.

It's left up to the rich white guys to defend our country. The Dems spend their time fiddling while Rome burns ( getting your cock sucked while OBL eats your dinner)
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Trouble is all the Dem's and libs are chicken shit commie French loving queers who wouldn't know which end of the gun to load.
I'd know which end to shove up your ass if I wanted to blow your brains back up to their intended location.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Top 11 Reasons for the 24 Hour Delay in Reporting Dick Cheney’s Hunting Accident

11. It took a while for The Wolf to arrange the cleanup

10. Thought Federal law mandating 24 hour cool down period for firearms was for AFTER they were fired.

9. Didn’t want to be distracted by a lot of questions until after the Men’s 20km biathalon

8. Cheney wanted to make sure he hadn't taken Whittington out of season.

7. Didn’t want the press to immediately declare the hunting trip a quagmire

6. Mistakenly thought that the Nihilist in Golf Pants wouldn’t be able to come up with a top 11 list on a Sunday

5. Wanted to arrange a couple more hunting trips before the word got out

4. Had a tough time tying Whittington to the hood to bring him into town

3. Ted Kennedy always saying that you should wait 24 hours before reporting an accident

2. Had to debrief the Halliburton board first

1. Needed time to falsify intelligence showing that Whittington had WMDs

http://nihlist.blogspot.com/2006/02/top ... ay-in.html
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Trouble is all the Dem's and libs are chicken shit commie French loving queers who wouldn't know which end of the gun to load.
I'd know which end to shove up your ass if I wanted to blow your brains back up to their intended location.

Why bother? Whether or not Dorron sits on his brains, it'd still be the same difference, regardless the location.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Derron wrote:

Trouble is all the Dem's and libs are chicken shit commie French loving queers who wouldn't know which end of the gun to load.
Did you go to Harvard? No, Oxford, right?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Did you go to Harvard? No, Oxford, right?
Your a lawyer...shut the fuck up.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

That would be violating those civil liberites you fucking liberals love so much.

A true liberal Demo would set up negoiation session's to discuss it for 6 months before deciding to take action.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Why bother? Whether or not Dorron sits on his brains, it'd still be the same difference, regardless the location.
Huh ???? Thats some real cutting edge smack...something you would expect from a professional forklift driver. Sitting on your ass is pretty important in that job.

Continue sucking B Smack off.
Derron
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

rozy wrote:RACK Poptartvscal

Terry, dude, hunting is NOT RECKLESS....

Dumbass

...and STILL a whole lotta stuck on stupid in this thread.

I'm sure glad I live in Texas and the VAST majority of you dumbfucks don't.
Well you sure told them. :meds:

I think your fat wife is calling for some more Snackwells.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Derron wrote: Continue sucking B Smack off.
Bri has at least two synapses capable of firing simultaeneously.

I appreciate that.

As for you Dorron, how do you even manage to tie your shoelaces?

Slippers much?
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:As for you Dorron, how do you even manage to tie your shoelaces?

Slippers much?
One problem at a time. Dude is still trying to rebox everyone. :lol:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Derron wrote:A true liberal Democrat....
Pat Moynihan is dead, and the rest of them bailed on the party over twenty years ago.

Idiot.

ImageImage
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Fuck you, War Wagon. Fucking trailer trash tard.
War Wagon wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:.
You're obviously not a lawyer.
From what I've seen from most (88 excluded) of the lawyer types who post on message boards, being a lawyer doesn't grant you any extra intelligence or knowledge than say, a forklift driver.
You sad little man.

No, being an attorney doesn't grant anyone any extra intelligence, knowledge or wisdom. That has to come from within, and from one's own will and thirst to succeed. That is available to everyone. However, you reach to far in damning all attorneys, because the one thing an attorney is trained to do, is to discover, absorb and use extra insight into the law.... because that's what an attorney is trained to do. an attorney is one of the three physical representations of the abstract concept of Law in a society.

The cop is the enforcer. The attorney is the interpreter. The judge is the balance that keeps how the law should be enforced and how it should be interpreted in the first place from destroying one another.

Terry is absolutely right that Cheney should be charged should this man die. If he were not the Vice President, he would have been automatically charged with negligence regardless of Whittington's condition after the discharge.

Cheney. Fucked. Up.

If this man, this liberal (for Texas - check some of his stances on prisons) Republican dies, Cheney is a dead man. Or he should be. The absolute only reason why the jokes were made in the first place was because of the stories that originally came out of Whittington's condition. He's talking? only a little bruising? he's laughing? no big deal.

Except there's evidence coming in that this man's condition was frightfully understated. For what reason, only those who were there know. If this man's true condition were known from the beginning, it would have colored all discussion about Cheney and the seriousness of what occurred on that ranch.
In fact, anyone who glosses themselves as a "lawyer" must immediately be cast under the suspicion of being a seriously flawed halfwit.
Just because your ex-wife's attorney did a number on you (rightfull) doesn't make all attorney's the spawn of satan.
Way to reinforce the stereotype, Crap in Terrychester.
Lame.
I doubt that you have the mental acumen or werewithal to handle any legal issue above the seriousness of a parking ticket.
The difference between what you wrote here, and me claiming you don't have the mental acumen or werewithal to handle spearing a piece of litter and not getting tangled in the ties of your orange prison vest at the same time is that I'm in the right.
Yet here you are flapping your gums about issues that are obviously waaay over your head.

Stick to the CFB forum....wait, you don't know shit about that either. Guess you're just out of luck.
How much of this story are you aware of? or do you even care?

are you one of those Freeper tards who is half a brew away from engaging in a full on kristallnacht for the glory of the cult of Dubya?

Cheney is in deep doo doo, man.
This administration is in deep doo doo.
Cheney fucked up.
This administration fucked up.

What you should be suspicious about, is why this administration is willing to let Cheney hang at the same time it's making public jokes about Whittington (and Cheney)... even as it knew the exact physicial condition Whittington has been in, and how serious it really is.

There's a coup going down, man. It's deeper than this mere shooting. There is a power struggle going down. Cheney fucked up, but his fuck up is the nail a certain blacksmith wasn't able to attach to a certain horse's shoe.
on a short leash, apparently.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Cheney is in deep doo doo, man.
This administration is in deep doo doo.
Cheney fucked up.
This administration fucked up.

wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong

no matter how bad you wish for it, reality says otherwise.

get a fukken life.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

There's a coup going down, man. It's deeper than this mere shooting. There is a power struggle going down. Cheney fucked up, but his fuck up is the nail a certain blacksmith wasn't able to attach to a certain horse's shoe.
You should think about writing all this into a movie script Annie.
Hell your already halfway there.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Y2K wrote:
You should think about writing all this into a movie script Annie.
Hell your already halfway there.
yeah, it does sound hysterical stupid, doesn't it.

kinda as out there as a man who tells another distinguished gentleman to 'go fuck yourself'; or who utters the classic directive to go after a man's spook wife -- 'she's fair game' -- because that man is raising questions about the legitimacy of the evidence being presented for a country to go to war.

the time line has changed at least 4 times, each time getting later in the afternoon and closer to sunset, each time this story is repeated.

people's versions of events have changed from day to day, from hour to hour.

the true extent of this man's original wounds have changed from day to day. he's still in the hospital. how long does it take to be discharged for some birdshot that happens to every hunter and his dogs?

some people claim this was a canned hunt in the first place, because there were no dogs present.

when witnesses can't keep their stories straight, when witnesses are removed from the official police report, when there's a suspicious amount of missing time (didn't nixon have his own version, except in tape form?) between the event going down and notification to the white house...

because nevermind the press. the original set of stories were claiming some odd things about notification to the white house itself.

there's something wrong with this story.

karl obviously took advantage of it, with his talk to ms. armstrong within a couple hours of the event. that's the coup i speak of, by the way. but who knows (certainly not i).

this shooting is not a matter of national security. it should not be handled with secrecy. it's just a shooting. big deal. so why treat it with such need to hide shit, hide what occurred, by those who were there and those who should have been informed by those who were there?

and then there are the katrina papers..... but that's a whole different kettle of fish.

do you buy this shit, y2k? what story do you buy?

and that's all i'll say on it..... over here. I just wanted to vent and roll my eyes at Trailer Wagon Trash trying to go off on Terry.

aiight, y'all take care.
on a short leash, apparently.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

mvscal wrote: Actually with his medical condition he doesn't drink at all.
Someone forgot to inform Dick of this, as he now admits to having "a beer" with lunch.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:.
You're obviously not a lawyer.
From what I've seen from most (88 excluded) of the lawyer types who post on message boards, being a lawyer doesn't grant you any extra intelligence or knowledge than say, a forklift driver.
No, but not just anyone can get admitted to law school, let alone graduate from it. From what I've seen of you, you definitely could not.
In fact, anyone who glosses themselves as a "lawyer" must immediately be cast under the suspicion of being a seriously flawed halfwit.

Way to reinforce the stereotype, Crap in Terrychester.

I doubt that you have the mental acumen or werewithal to handle any legal issue above the seriousness of a parking ticket.

Yet here you are flapping your gums about issues that are obviously waaay over your head.

Stick to the CFB forum....wait, you don't know shit about that either. Guess you're just out of luck.
I know enough about college football to know that Missouri will win a national championship right around never. :wink: That's apparently more than you know about college football.

As for the rest, I'm considering the source. You rival Fraudo for the least intelligent poster here, War Crackwagon.

That's not smack, I'm being serious as a heart attack, pun not intended.
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

War Wagon wrote:Bri has at least two synapses capable of firing simultaeneously.
You, on the other hand, do not.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Good find, 88. A lot of good information in there.

I was interested about this:
As vice president, Cheney has no immunity from prosecution.
I had been kicking that thought around in my head. It occurred to me that, since most Constitutional scholars have concluded that a sitting President cannot be charged with a crime (except through the impeachment process, for which punishment in the event of conviction extends only to removal from office), I thought that perhaps the same argument could be advanced on behalf of Cheney, since Vice-President is the only other office established by the Constitution (the Constitution does establish the House, Senate and Supreme Court, but the number of the membership in each of those bodies is determined by other factors outside the Constitution). OTOH, the Agnew case probably would have set a difficult precedent against that argument, particularly given how near in time that was to Watergate.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

To those who snicker at Cheney's deferments for Nam, think of it this way...if he cant distinguish between a quail and a man, then how many friendly fire incidents could he have been responsible for if he had gone..?
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mississippi Neck wrote:To those who snicker at Cheney's deferments for Nam, think of it this way...if he cant distinguish between a quail and a man, then how many friendly fire incidents could he have been responsible for if he had gone..?
He would have stopped a bullet as easily as anyone else.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

This is not as easy as you say.

Sincerely,

John Kennedy (sup Teddy!!)
Martin Luther King
Robert Kennedy
Nicoli Ceasceau
Abraham Lincoln
Aaron Burr
Every gangsta in the hood
Derron
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: ...not just anyone can get admitted to law school, let alone graduate from it. From what I've seen of you, you definitely could not.
Not that I ever aspired to being a scumbag lawyer as a profession, but since you say that you got in and graduated, it couldn't possibly be that tough.
I know enough about college football to know that Missouri will win a national championship right around never. :wink: That's apparently more than you know about college football.
Never said they would. So what's your point? Oh, my bad, much like all of the boring assinine drivel you post, you don't have one.
As for the rest, I'm considering the source. You rival Fraudo for the least intelligent poster here, War Crackwagon.
Um, ok...and you rival an igneous rock for originality and creativity. Frodo is 1000 times more readable and entertaining than you are, you superlatively mundane gimp.

While we're making comparisons, the only poster who rivals you for being more clueless is dungslinger.

I really hope for your families sake that you're better at lawyering than you are at smack, because quite frankly, your smack blows.
That's not smack, I'm being serious as a heart attack, pun not intended.
No shit that's not smack. You couldn't smack your way out of a wet paper bag, so big surprise.

And what "pun not intended", you gloriously ignorant cunt? There has to be a pun, before you can unintentionally use it.

Wow, I'm in a war of words with an un-armed man.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:
This is not as easy as you say.

Sincerely,

John Kennedy (sup Teddy!!)
Martin Luther King
Robert Kennedy
Nicoli Ceasceau
Abraham Lincoln
Aaron Burr
Every gangsta in the hood
Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton. So for him, I suppose it would have been a feat to stop that particular bullet. Of the rest of them, they all stopped the shell save JFK, who did the old exploding mellon trick all over his limo. And even JFK went one for 2, unless you believe Oliver Stone.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

[If Clinton had shot the dude]

It's no big deal, just a simple hunting accident. C'mon guys, we all know your party loves their guns. Are you saying that, only in this incident, guns are bad? How convenient. :meds:

Sin,
Board Lefties

[/If Clinton had shot the dude]
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:And even JFK went one for 2, unless you believe Oliver Stone.
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot alright.

JFK was 2 for 2 & Oswald made bonus points with Connolly
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:[If Clinton had shot the dude]

Impeach.

Sin,
neocon sheep

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

BSmack wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:To those who snicker at Cheney's deferments for Nam, think of it this way...if he cant distinguish between a quail and a man, then how many friendly fire incidents could he have been responsible for if he had gone..?

My guess is he would've caught an M-16 bullet.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Eaglebauer wrote:

Impeach.

Sin,
neocon sheep

Rack.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Eaglebauer wrote:

Impeach.

Sin,
neocon sheep

sorry, perjury is a felony, this isn't.

douche.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

titlover wrote:
Eaglebauer wrote:

Impeach.

Sin,
neocon sheep

sorry, perjury is a felony, this isn't.

douche.
You're right. That was serious stuff.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

titlover wrote: perjury is a felony
Clinton never perjured himself.
this isn't.
How do we know? The cops didn't show up for over 12 hrs.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
BSmack wrote:And even JFK went one for 2, unless you believe Oliver Stone.
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot alright.

JFK was 2 for 2 & Oswald made bonus points with Connolly
I'm not surprised that subtle humor went over your head.

No really, not at all.

We're talking about STOPPING the bullet, not slowing the fucker down.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote: Clinton never perjured himself.
Yes, he did. Maybe not in a court of law, but right in my face he wagged his finger and lied like a sumbitch. That's perjury to me.

Check the tape.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

War Wagon wrote:
Yes, he did. Maybe not in a court of law, but right in my face he wagged his finger and lied like a sumbitch. That's perjury to me.

Check the tape.
By that token, W has perjured himself lying straight to my face about Iraq, and sending ou nation to war on completely false pretenses. Only his lies are of a nature with consequences 100,000 times more serious.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

A) Bush hasn't lied about Iraq, you're just a fucking idiot.

B) The consequences of actually defending America against international terrorism and the states that support it are indeed serious.

It's not just the economy, stupid.

C) Clinton not only perjured himself in a court of law, suborned perjury and obstructed justice, he exchanged missile technology for illegal campaign cash with the PRC, and then had Reno squash the investigation into that.

D) Did I mention you're a fucking idiot?

ImageImage
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Oh yes he did lie, and lied BIG.

Melt away.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Eaglebauer wrote:Oh yes he did lie, and lied BIG.

Melt away.
Okay, I'm convinced.

ImageImage
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
Great so now you get to make up definitions for legal terms to fit your needs? That must be nice.