Cheney shoots something other than his own foot

The best of the best
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Like the ass kicking in Somolia...
That was started by Bush I and then tossed in Clinton's lap as Poppy Bush got the hell out of Dodge.
Like the bombing of the USS Cole
Like terrorist attacks haven't happened on other Presidents' watches?
Like making the American public listen to testimony about blow jobs, gaking and blue dress's in the White House.
Say thanks to Ken Starr for that one.
Like the circumstances of Vincent Fosters death being fully investigated.

Like the investigation into the pimping by the Arkansas State Pimps.

Like the circumstances of Whitewater.
That doesn't even make sense you half wit conspiracy nut. After 50 million dollars, not a single charge from the Whitewater fiasco ever even made it past a grand jury. It took an affair so lame that it would have shamed Newt Gingrich, Strom Thurmond and Henry Hyde to even admit to something so tame to get the impeachment ball rolling.

Now, can we get back to talking about Cheney? or have you nothing to say about the worst administration in American history?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cicero wrote:Why does Harry Reid need to make this a Left v. Right scenario? Does everything have to be about party lines?
Potero wrote:Hey Kettle, you black bastard!
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Derron wrote: Like the circumstances of Vincent Fosters death being fully investigated.
Like the investigation into the pimping by the Arkansas State Pimps.
Like the circumstances of Whitewater.
You forgot those 47 or so people that "knew" him who are now dead.

If you're going to break out the tinfoil hat, at least do it right.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Some good points there...however, I still decry the move toward Imperial Power so consistently championed by Cheney. Yes, a wartime president and his Vice President (capitalization choices intentional) must act decisively, but Cheney has acted recklessly and counter to much of the workings of even his own administration. Most importantly, he acts as if the laws of the land are for others to follow, not for him. He seems to have the interests of his cronies placed ahead of what is good for the American People. For example, his routine on energy policy was deplorable. What part of energy policy is so needy of secrecy that it isn't the public business of the American People? The part where you steer pork towards your frinds and financial colleagues, that part. Also...the cost-plus contract with Halliburton is downright crooked at best.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Did Terry actually say assault charges against Cheney...?

What an incredible dumbass.

:lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Why does Cheney have to answer to the American people?
Because he's an elected official. He wasn't granted imperial powers, despite his machinations toward them.

Government in America happens By the People, For the People. Cheney has lost his touch on this simple ideal. He wants to set the executive branch higher than the law of the land, to work in total opacity towards his own ends - ends that aren't necessarily the ends of the American People who are the wellspring of his power.

He's running afoul of what is good for this country, and slowly, folks are coming to realize it, even folks who supported him in the past. Dick doesn't realize that after he's a corpse that is beyond daily microwaving, this country will move forward without him. He's done a good job channeling off resources for his buddies, but he's done nothing but hamper the forward momentum of this country.

His time in office will be recalled as a chancre on our legacy, a black eye for American government.
And this hysterical screed has what, exactly, to do with a hunting accident?
You know a few things about hysterical screeds, tortilla folder. The post comes in response to Sissyroo's witless query: "Why does Cheney have to answer to the American people?".
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

On the contrary...the VP has run afoul of the law in this incident. It is the business of the American People to see laws upheld by elected officials...even when they have a serious Caesar jones and don't care for our opinions on the topic.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Cheney should have just garnered some illegal Campaign Funds from the Chinese like any other VP. This hunting accident spells doom for America.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So you've already said. I politely decline.

The American VP has no business pretending his affairs are not our affairs. Next thing you know, we'll hear about him getting a hummer in the Oval Office, and lord knows you people will have a few things to say then.

Cheney will be grudge-fucking James Watt in federal prison within 6 months.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

How can this be a hunting accident, considering what they were doing could hardly be called hunting.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This hunting accident spells doom for America.
Now you're getting it. I can scarcely think of worse outcomes for the American People than what we've witnessed in the past few days from our VP.

Next time he has to break a tie in the senate, will he do so with an elephant gun?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I can scarcely think of worse outcomes for the American People than what we've witnessed in the past few days from our VP.
I can.......
The guy could have been Black Democrat, then we would have a bigger spin on all the hysterics.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

PSUFAN wrote: The post comes in response to Sissyroo's witless query: "Why does Cheney have to answer to the American people?".

Honestly. Why should the American people feel betrayed by him not letting us now w/ in 18 hours? Do you have a man crush on me or something? You refer to me a lot lately and the name is Cicero, you old tired punk bitch.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sissyroo,

you've become the Elephant in the Room, asscheeks akimbo, handing out plungers, screaming to be attended to. I didn't design this role for you, you wrestled it from your dormmate Crown.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

How bitch? Cause you had a hard on for Crown? B/c I disagree w/ almost everything you say and I am not a member of your little Westside Story clique?
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Washington Post wrote:Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS) said he referred to Cheney as the "shooter in chief" in a meeting with members of Congress. Ex-Rep./lobbyist Vin Weber (R-MN): "I cannot believe he does not look back and say this should have been handled differently."
Dallas Morning News wrote:Sen. Kay Bailey Huthchison (R-TX) "was among those saying she was mystified": "I'm sure they wish that they had handled it differently"
NY Daily News wrote:There was also some surprising criticism from two ex-GOP WH press secs. Marlin Fitzwater told Editor & Publisher: "I am appalled by the whole handling of this." And Ari Fleischer said: "It could have and should have been handled differently"
When will the liberals stop their hand-wringing already? :lol:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

88 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
88 wrote:If it had been someone other than the VP, it would not have been a news story. But the VP shot someone. That is news.
Agreed. OTOH, however, if this had been me, while it would not have been lead national news, I'd be willing to be that I, unlike Cheney, would be up on charges of some sort by now.
IMHO, in addition to making one millionaire pay the medical expenses of another, they should take Cheney's firearms away. He has demonstrated that he isn't a responsible shooter.
Agreed.

I can honestly say, without fear of being wrong, that this will never happen to me. And I can say that for one simple reason: I have never owned a firearm, and never will. It's precisely this kind of incident that deters me from ever buying one.
And, should the pellet-filled geezer croak, they should consider indicting Cheney for criminally negligent homicide. Just sayin'.
Agreed. But imho, they probably have enough already to file assault charges against Cheney.
I don't think that Cheney can be charged with assault because it requires intent. There is no intent in an accident. The best they can do is charge him with negligence, but that usually only comes into play if there is a death resulting from the negligence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/15/polit ... nted=print
Depends on the jurisdiction you're in. Some jurisdictions allow assault charges to be brought on reckless conduct, which is less culpable, of course, than intentional conduct.

Agree that you can't charge assault based on ordinary negligence. Whether this was negligence or reckless conduct would appear, at least to me, to be in question.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

or have you nothing to say about the worst administration in American history?

SQUAWK...SQUAWK....

I see you paid attention to your life idol Hillary the Cunt, when she was speaking over Coretta's cold stiff corpse.

Nice job parroting.... I see you shufffling around her trying to stuff your liberal nose in that icy snatch.

The American VP has no business pretending his affairs are not our affairs.
Anybody want to serach the archives and see if any of these parinoid skitzo's can come up with

" What Clinton does personally is his own business and not the publics affairs ."

I seem to recall that mantra coming out of B Monicas grille a few or 100 times. What do you care what Cheney did on a PERSONAL hunting trip.
No different than Bubba putting his bare ass hole on the American publics desk. No, no compairson at all.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What do you care what Cheney did on a PERSONAL hunting trip.
Hey, more power to him if he wants to pump his buddies full of lead. J Edgar Hoover was pumping his buddies full of semen for decades - none of my concern, either.

Maybe we'll get even luckier and Cheney will hit some more paydirt at cabinet meetings, energy policy meetings, and fundraisers.
Bubba putting his bare ass hole on the American publics desk.
I laughed pretty hard.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

poptart wrote:Did Terry actually say assault charges against Cheney...?

Uhhh, next time you might want to let the lawyers discuss this.

I don't practice in Texas, so I'm not familiar with their laws (Lawman does practice there, but unfortunately, he's MIA). Where I do practice, in New York, if Cheney's conduct were found to be reckless, Cheney would be guilty of Assault in the Second Degree, a Class D Felony.
A person is guilty of assault in the second degree when:

. . .

4. He recklessly causes serious physical injury to another person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument; . . .
I don't think there's any question that Whittington's heart attack meets the threshold condition for "serious physical injury" (although, of course, the prosecution would need medical testimony to prove causation), and while Cheney's bird gun might not be a "deadly weapon," it most certainly would qualify as a "dangerous instrument," given that there is caselaw holding that a kitchen knife qualifies as a "dangerous instrument."

Assuming the prosecutor properly dotted his i's and crossed his t's, the only remaining question would be whether Cheney's conduct was reckless, or merely negligent.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Before this is all done, we might be able to add a conspiracy charge to the mix.

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/thebeat?pid=60212

Katherine Armstrong just might have some 'splainin to do.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

And then you woke up in a sticky puddle.

You losers couldn't be more pathetic if you worked at it.
So just how much booze was served at that lunch? Was Cheney walking around with his own private stash? Why is Armstrong defending such obviously reckless conduct by saying that the victim "walked into a line of fire"?

Could it be because of this?
22.05. DEADLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an
offense if he recklessly engages in conduct that places another in
imminent danger of serious bodily injury.
(b) A person commits an offense if he knowingly discharges a
firearm at or in the direction of:
(1) one or more individuals; or
(2) a habitation, building, or vehicle and is reckless
as to whether the habitation, building, or vehicle is occupied.
(c) Recklessness and danger are presumed if the actor
knowingly pointed a firearm at or in the direction of another
whether or not the actor believed the firearm to be loaded.
(d) For purposes of this section, "building," "habitation,"
and "vehicle" have the meanings assigned those terms by Section
(e) An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class A
misdemeanor. An offense under Subsection (b) is a felony of the
third degree.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/petoc.html
At the very least, the VP is likely guilty of a misdemeanor charge of Deadly Conduct.

Now what's that in the Constitution about High Crimes and MISDEMEANORS?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cheney got tanked and eased some lead balls into this poor old guy's failing ticker. Nothing newsworthy here.

At least the Kennedys are chasing a little trim when they fuck up and kill people. The last time Cheney got aroused was for one of Donald Rumsfeld's private wrestling audiences...which may have been this morning, for all I know.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Yes, of course. He has a life threatening heart condition so he obviously goes stumbling around shitfaced drunk. Got it.
With his heart condition, I have to wonder how much medication he is on. Probably a lot. Probably so much that it wouldn't be wise to even mix one drink with that kind of chemical cocktail.

"There may be a beer or two in there, but remember not everyone in the party was shooting."----- Katherine Armstrong

With his medical history, he might well have been 3 sheets to the wind with just one beer.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dennis Hooper auditioning for the Cheney part, in about 3 years:

BIRDSHOT? FUCK THAT SHIT! BUCKSHOT, BABY!!!
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

A self_serving drunken despot poli_po$er get's his ass in a sling for shooting a self_serving lawyer in the mouth while they were both lawn chair hunting at a pubby slaughter ranch.

Downside...The lawyer didn't shoot back.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:With his heart condition, I have to wonder how much medication he is on. Probably a lot. Probably so much that it wouldn't be wise to even mix one drink with that kind of chemical cocktail.

"There may be a beer or two in there, but remember not everyone in the party was shooting."----- Katherine Armstrong

With his medical history, he might well have been 3 sheets to the wind with just one beer.
Actually with his medical condition he doesn't drink at all.

Needless to say, that won't stop you dumbfucks from talking out your ass about something you know nothing about. Par for the course even, I'd have to say.
Why? Do you have a heart condition?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
More like a heartless condition.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

tough love wrote:^
More like a heartless condition.
I knew it was too good to be true.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

And then you woke up in a sticky puddle.

You losers couldn't be more pathetic if you worked at it.
So just how much booze was served at that lunch? Was Cheney walking around with his own private stash? Why is Armstrong defending such obviously reckless conduct by saying that the victim "walked into a line of fire"?

Could it be because of this?
22.05. DEADLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an
offense if he recklessly engages in conduct that places another in
imminent danger of serious bodily injury.
(b) A person commits an offense if he knowingly discharges a
firearm at or in the direction of:
(1) one or more individuals; or
(2) a habitation, building, or vehicle and is reckless
as to whether the habitation, building, or vehicle is occupied.
(c) Recklessness and danger are presumed if the actor
knowingly pointed a firearm at or in the direction of another
whether or not the actor believed the firearm to be loaded.
(d) For purposes of this section, "building," "habitation,"
and "vehicle" have the meanings assigned those terms by Section
(e) An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class A
misdemeanor. An offense under Subsection (b) is a felony of the
third degree.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/petoc.html
At the very least, the VP is likely guilty of a misdemeanor charge of Deadly Conduct.

Now what's that in the Constitution about High Crimes and MISDEMEANORS?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wow. the lengths that you fuckers will go to merely GRASP at anything to make this into something it totally isn't is amazing.

I mean if I was obsessed with someone that much I would hope someone would force me to see a shrink.

get a hobby, bro. (yeah, we know. your hobby is runnin' tards) :meds:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

titlover wrote:get a hobby, bro. (yeah, we know. your hobby is runnin' tards) :meds:
No, my hobby is beating tards into oblivion. You have me confused with Poptart.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't practice in Texas, so I'm not familiar with their laws (Lawman does practice there, but unfortunately, he's MIA).
Let the lawyers discuss this...?

BWA HAHAHAHA HAAAA HAHAHAHA

You're in here carrying on like a blithering dumbass, yet you're telling me to 'let the lawyers discuss it'...?

Get the hell out of town, shit-for-brain.

Do you, mr lawyer, care to wager on whether or not Mr Cheney will have assault charges assigned to him...?

Btw, your hero, Lawtard, was run.

Fuck him.

He's a loudmouth loser just like you are.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

poptart wrote:

I don't practice in Texas, so I'm not familiar with their laws (Lawman does practice there, but unfortunately, he's MIA).
Let the lawyers discuss this...?

BWA HAHAHAHA HAAAA HAHAHAHA
You're obviously not a lawyer. What are you toting, a GED?
You're in here carrying on like a blithering dumbass, yet you're telling me to 'let the lawyers discuss it'...?

Get the hell out of town, shit-for-brain.
Whatever, tard.
Do you, mr lawyer, care to wager on whether or not Mr Cheney will have assault charges assigned to him...?
Apparently, reading comprehension ain't your strong suit. I never said that Dickless would have assault charges filed against him. I said the facts could justify those charges. Big difference, but of course, that went over your head. Not surprising.

Btw, your hero, Lawtard, was run.

Fuck him.
From my mention of him, you deduce that Lawman is my hero? :meds: He is, however, a better poster than you.
He's a loudmouth loser just like you are.
Poptart
Joined 1/15/05
Total posts: 2367

Terry in Crapchester
Joined 1/20/05
Total posts: 1429

Who's the loudmouth, again?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

How many posts do I need to put up to catch BSmack...?

Ok, I'll regroup at halftime.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:.
You're obviously not a lawyer.
From what I've seen from most (88 excluded) of the lawyer types who post on message boards, being a lawyer doesn't grant you any extra intelligence or knowledge than say, a forklift driver.

In fact, anyone who glosses themselves as a "lawyer" must immediately be cast under the suspicion of being a seriously flawed halfwit.

Way to reinforce the stereotype, Crap in Terrychester.

I doubt that you have the mental acumen or werewithal to handle any legal issue above the seriousness of a parking ticket.

Yet here you are flapping your gums about issues that are obviously waaay over your head.

Stick to the CFB forum....wait, you don't know shit about that either. Guess you're just out of luck.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:Cheney will be grudge-fucking James Watt in federal prison within 6 months.
About as prescient as your prediction that Rumsfield would be dumped by Feb '05.

Just saying.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Ok, I'll regroup at halftime.
No need 'tart. I'll handle the light work.

You get back to where you belong handling such heavyweight issues like how Art Shell is going to deal with Randy Moss, running miscreants, and other such bidness that is beyond my yob description.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RACK Poptartvscal

Terry, dude, hunting is NOT RECKLESS....

Dumbass

...and STILL a whole lotta stuck on stupid in this thread.

I'm sure glad I live in Texas and the VAST majority of you dumbfucks don't.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

and other such bidness that is beyond my yob description.
Yeah .. that fucking forklift qualification school is real fuckin hard.

Maybe you could go to gate latching school at the lumber yard next week.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

rozy wrote:RACK Poptartvscal

Terry, dude, hunting is NOT RECKLESS....
No, blasting birdshot into one of your buddies is.

Anybody who has ever taken a hunter saftey course knows damn well that there is no possible spin that can be put on that. Cheney was reckless. The proof is that there is an old dude in the hospital sporting some of Cheney's birdshot in his chest.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown