I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They'll need longer rope, and a shorter stool.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Cuda wrote: You'll have to step up your game considerably if you think you're going to get me biting at your cankles.
Discretion is the better part of valor, eh Falstaff?
Not quite what I was getting at, but you'd do well to observe that one too.
Not exactly "I know you are, but what am I". Yeah, you still suck.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So, somehow they've decided that it IS their duty to exhort the minions to riot and protest over Danish cartoons, but it's NOT their duty to exhort the minions to riot and protest over blasphemers who desecrate Islam through suicide, murder and shameless (and erroneous) propaganda.

Just LBE, baby!!!

Is it just me or has TVO become nothing more than a self perpetuating social experiment?
SPD
Crack Whore

Post by SPD »

This thread begs to be mimicked...

8) :shock:
Q: How many Alabama fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: About 75,000. One to change the bulb, and 74,999 to stand around and talk about how great the old one used to be.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:... the Nazi party.
Way to smear all Muslims by equating them to Nazis. Of course a Nazi had a duty to step forward as do any KKK members because their organization is evil. Islam is not evil. If you think it is, which you must if you are dumb enough to make a post like that, then you are a fucking bigot... which you are.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:So, somehow they've decided that it IS their duty to exhort the minions to riot and protest over Danish cartoons, but it's NOT their duty to exhort the minions to riot and protest over blasphemers who desecrate Islam through suicide, murder and shameless (and erroneous) propaganda.
Who said that? Strawman much? Can ANY of you fucks make a post that is not full of Fallacies?

I'll do this slow since you are stupid.

If a Muslim participates in rioting over this they should be thrown under the bus.

If a Muslim condones said rioting they should be thrown under a bus.

If a Muslim minds his/her own business they should not be thrown under a bus.

If a Muslim decrys the riots they should not be thrown under the bus.

To throw either of the last two Muslims under the bus is bigotry.

That you idiots need to have that explained to you is scary.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Why do you hate busses?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: If these asshole imams can't or won't police their violent followers, we are going to be left with no choice but do it for them...violently.
And should use Blacks for the job as they are genetically prone to violence.

Sin,
msvKKKal
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Why do you hate busses?
When they drive over him, they drip oil on his head.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:Why do you hate busses?
When they drive over him, they drip oil on his head.
Holy fuck!! Bwaaahahahaaa!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:a coherent line of reasoning.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sin,
Muslims who aren't a member of any military.

If you're a lawyer, and fail to see the difference between people (often in a different country or even on a different continent) who don't act under orders from, or answer to any religious leader, and members of a military unit acting under the supervision of an officer, I feel really really really sorry for your clients.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I thought that wikipedia.com place is a place where you can write your own definition of shit. One day I may visit there.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I thought Islam frowned upon idolatry.

?????
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Dinsdale wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sin,
Muslims who aren't a member of any military.

If you're a lawyer, and fail to see the difference between people (often in a different country or even on a different continent) who don't act under orders from, or answer to any religious leader, and members of a military unit acting under the supervision of an officer, I feel really really really sorry for your clients.
88, nice link...but the real issue here is that we have only suffered 3 Dinsy posts today. If we are lucky, there won't be anymore sewage escaping onto the board until tomorrow.
Last edited by Sky on Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I thought Islam frowned upon idolatry.
Only American Idolatry.

I see their point.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sky wrote:[
the real issue here is that we have only suffered 3 Dinsy posts today.
Dude -- on the for'real...about the only serious post you are EVER going to read from me:

If you're keeping track of how many times someone else posts on an internet BBS...it's time to find a new hobby, man.

Seriously.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Dinsy, just checking out what kind of spew has left your keyboard lately, but yeah:

Dinsdale = the authority on determining what is and isn't pathetic, ha
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sky wrote:Dinsy, just checking out what kind of spew has left your keyboard lately, but yeah
No, you weren't "just checking out" anything, you were actually following me around in my internet activities.

That's just plain fucking creepy.

Matter of fact, it's beyond just creepy, it's fucking disturbing.

What's really double-disturbing, is that "you people" usually pick women to follow around.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Dinsdale wrote:No, you weren't "just checking out" anything, you were actually following me around in my internet activities.
Ahhh, that is funny, the stalker upset because someone looked at some of his posts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: I equated only those few Muslim Imams who are in a position to issue instructions to their followers (e.g., Muqtada al-Sadr) to stop engaging in violence against others in the name of Allah but fail to do so.
Now I see where your kids got their Down's Syndrome from. Daddy has it.

There is no duty for almost any Muslim to step forward and dignify what is happening with a response. Duties do not arise out of thin air. There is a duty for ANY nazi to step forward because the tenants of nazism are evil. The tenants of Islam are not evil and if you think they are, which you must or you would not have brought up the nazi reference, then you are a bigot.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Strawman much? Could you please make one post that doesn't contain a Fallacy..... please.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Duties don't arise out of thin air and neither do positions of authority within the Islamic religion...

Once those positions are attained, duties follow. :meds: :meds: :meds:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:The tenants of Islam are not evil.
Muslims generally classify jihad into two forms,jihad al-akbar, the greater jihad, is said to be the struggle against one's soul (nafs), while jihad al-asgar, the lesser jihad, is external and is in reference to physical effort and/or fighting .

Muslim scholars explained there are five kinds of jihad fi sabilillah (struggle in the cause of God). [3]

Jihad of the heart/soul also called jihad bin nafs/qalb is an inner struggle of good against evil in the mind, through concepts such as tawhid.

Jihad by the tongue refers to jihad bil lisan. This is a struggle of good against evil waged by writing and speech, such as in the form of dawah (proselytizing), Khutbas (sermons), and the exposing of political or military propaganda.

Jihad by the pen and knowledge refers to jihad bil qalam/ilm. This struggle includes through scholarly study of Islam, ijtihad (legal reasoning), and through sciences (such as military and medical sciences).

Jihad by the hand refers to jihad bil yad, which is a struggle of good against evil waged by actions or with one's wealth, such as going on the Hajj pilgrimage (seen as the best jihad for women), taking care of elderly parents, providing funding for jihad, political activity for furthering the cause of Islam, stopping evil by force, or espionage.

Jihad by the sword refers to qital fi sabilillah (armed fighting in the way of God, or holy war).

Ibn Rushd, in his Muqaddimaat, divides Jihad into four kinds:

"Jihad by the heart; Jihad by the tongue; Jihad by the hand and Jihad by the sword." He defines "Jihad by the tongue" as "to commend good conduct and forbid the wrong, like the type of Jihad Allah (swt) ordered us to fulfill against the hypocrites in His Words, “O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites” [9:73]. So the Prophet (s) strove against the unbelievers by sword and against the hypocrites by tongue[4]

Ibn al-Qayyim says:

Jihad is of four kinds: jihad an-nafs (jihad against one’s self), jihad ash-Shaytan (jihad against Satan), jihad against the kuffar and jihad against the hypocrites.
1. Jihad against one’s (evil) desires (jihad an-nafs) is of four kinds:
a. Striving to learn the teachings of Islam b. Striving to make oneself act in accordance with what one has learned.c. Striving to call others to Islam, teaching those who do not know about it. d. Striving to bear patiently the difficulties involved in calling people to Allah and the insults of people, bearing all that for the sake of Allah. If a person achieves all these four levels, then he will be one of the rabbaniyyin (learned men of religion who practice what they know and also preach to others. [see Al `Imran: 79]). The salaf (righteous predecesors) were agreed that the scholar does not deserve to be called a rabbani unless he knows the truth, acts in accordance with it, and teaches it to others. Whoever teaches, acts in accordance with his knowledge, and has knowledge will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
2. Jihad against Satan (jihad ash-shaytan) is of two types:a. Warding off the doubts that Satan stirs up to undermine faith. b. Striving against Satan to ward off the corrupt desires that he provokes. The first jihad is followed by certainty of faith, and the second is followed by patience. Allah says: “And We made from among them [Children of Israel], leaders, giving guidance under Our Command, when they were patient and used to believe with certainty in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) ” (As-Sajdah: 24). Allah tells us that leadership in religion is attained through patience and certainty of faith. Patience wards off desires and certainty wards off doubts.
3. Jihad against the munafiqin (hypocrites) and kuffar (disbelievers) is of four kinds: with the heart, the tongue, one’s wealth and oneself. Jihad against the disbelievers is more along the lines of physical fighting, whereas jihad against the hypocrites is more along the lines of using words and ideas.
4. Jihad against the leaders of oppression and heresy is of three kinds: jihad with one's hand (i.e., physical jihad, fighting) if one is able. If that is not possible, then it should be with one's tongue (i.e., by speaking out). If that is not possible, then it should be with one's heart (i.e., by hating the evil and feeling that it is wrong). [5]

Ibn Baz says:

Jihad is of various kinds, with one’s self, one's wealth, by making dua, by teaching and guiding, by helping to do good in any way. The greatest form of jihad is jihad with one’s self (i.e., going oneself and fighting), followed by jihad with one's wealth, jihad by speaking out and guiding others. Dawah is also part of jihad. But going out oneself to fight in jihad is the highest form. (Fatawa ash-Sheikh Ibn Baz, 7/334, 335) [6]

Nawawi in his book al-Minhaj, when defining Jihad and its different categories, said,

"one of the collective duties of the community as a whole (fard kifaya) is to lodge a valid protest, to solve problems of religion, to have knowledge of Divine Law, to command what is right and forbid wrong conduct". " [7]

Ramadan Buti, a contemporary Orthodox scholar from Syria, in his work on the subject Jihad in Islam says

Even before Muhammad conducted Jihad by sword against the unbelievers, there is no doubt the Prophet (s) invited these unbelievers peacefully, lodged protests against their beliefs and strove to remove their misgivings about Islam. When they refused any other solution, but rather declared a war against him and his message and initiated the fight, there was no alternative except to fight back" [8]

Imam al-Dardir in his book Aqarab al-Masalik says

Jihad is propagating the knowledge of the Divine Law commending right and forbidding wrong. He emphasized that it is not permitted to skip this category of Jihad and implement the combative form, saying, "the first [Islamic] duty is to call people to enter the fold of Islam, even if they had been preached to by the Prophet (s) beforehand." [9]

Al-Hajj Talib 'Abdur-Rashid, imam of the Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood in Harlem, NY, defines three levels of jihad -- personal, verbal and physical. Considering each in turn:

Personal Jihad: This is the most important form. This type of jihad, called the Jihadun-Nafs, is the intimate struggle to purify one's soul of evil influences -- both subtle and overt. It is the struggle to cleanse one's spirit of sin. Putting "Allah ahead of our loved ones, our wealth, our worldly ambitions and our own lives." Resisting pressure of parents, peers and society; strive against "the rejecters of faith..." (Qur'an 25:52) "...strive and struggle to live as true Muslims..." "Striving for righteous deeds."Spreading the message of Islam. "The (true) believers are only those who believe in Allah and his messenger and afterward doubt not, but strive with their wealth and their selves for the cause of Allah. Such are the truthful." (Qur'an, 49:15)

Verbal Jihad: To strive for justice through words and non-violent actions. Muhammad encouraged Muslims to demand justice in the name of Allah. When asked: "'What kind of jihad is better?' Muhammad replied, 'A word of truth in front of an oppressive ruler(Nisai). According to M. Amir Ali, Jihad explained

The life of the Prophet Muhammad was full of striving to gain the freedom to inform and convey the message of Islam. During his stay in Makkah [Mecca] he used non-violent methods and after the establishment of his government in Madinah [Medina], by the permission of Allah, he used armed struggle against his enemies whenever he found it inevitable.

Physical Jihad: This relates to the use of physical force in defense of Muslims against oppression and transgression by the enemies of Allah, Islam and Muslims. Allah commands that Muslims lead peaceful lives and not transgress against anyone. If they are persecuted and oppressed, the Qur'an recommends that they migrate to a more peaceful and tolerant land: "Lo! Those who believe, and those who emigrate (to escape persecution) and strive (Jahadu) in the way of Allah, these have hope of Allah's mercy..." (Qur'an, 2:218). If relocation is not possible, then Allah also requires Muslims to defend themselves against oppression by "fighting against those who fight against us." 2 The Qur'an states: "To those against whom war is made, permission is given [to defend themselves], because they are wronged - and verily, Allah is Most Powerful to give them victory." (22:39) [10]

Imam Bahouti commences the chapter on Jihad in his book Kashf al-Kinaa by showing the injunctions of collective religious duties (kifaya) that the Muslim Nation must achieve before embarking on combative Jihad, including preaching and education about the religion of Islam, dismissing all the uncertainties about this religion and making available all the skills and qualifications which people might need in their religious, secular, physical and financial interests because these constitute the regulations of both this life and the life to come. [11]

Karen Armstrong in her book "Muhammed," writes:

"Fighting and warfare might sometimes be necessary, but it was only a minor part of the whole jihad or struggle[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:Duties don't arise out of thin air and neither do positions of authority within the Islamic religion...

And one of those dties is to look to the West and decide if Van will be offended if they keep their mouth shut on any given topic?

:meds: indeed.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Whenever you want to learn about Islam and Muslims in general, this page should be bookmarked. It covers all aspects of the religion and its people, from the peaceful ones, to the ones that incite violence. You can even learn Islamic terms in here.

Nice job by all.

My view is, all rioters that has committed violence should be executed and thrownin a grave full of pig blood and those who had the power to stop them, should follow suit, but first must drink of pig blood and then executed. Sorry, but if you want to act like animals, you should be treated as such.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote:Duties don't arise out of thin air and neither do positions of authority within the Islamic religion...

And one of those dties is to look to the West and decide if Van will be offended if they keep their mouth shut on any given topic?

:meds: indeed.
You consider blaspheming the basic tenets of their religion (committing murder and suicide, under the guise of jihad) to be "any given topic"??

LOL!!!

Yeah, Danish cartoons are worth their effort but murderers within their own ranks aren't...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote: My view is, all rioters that has committed violence should be executed and thrownin a grave full of pig blood

You're a fucking idiot, and unAmerican, to boot.

Sin,
8th Amendment

and those who had the power to stop them, should follow suit, but first must drink of pig blood and then executed.
Why thank you, lawyer man.

Matter of fact, why don't we ask the lawyers here what they would think about a prosecutor trying to make a case that by not speaking out against a crime before it even happened, that the Imams/religious leaders in question had knowledge BEFOREHAND that by them NOT speaking out against violence THAT HADN'T HAPPENED YET, in response to events that HADN'T HAPPENED YET...that somehow, these people had prior knowledge that the failure by them to say a few words resulted DIRECTLY in injured parties.

Or, in more simple terms, keeping your mouth shut is "conduct which creates a substantial, unjustifiable, and grave risk of death to another person?"

Good luck with that, Crankshot. Nice to see American values mean NOTHING to you.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Dins

What they are doing is beyond human acceptance. If you act like an animal even though all recourse to be civil has been taught to them, you must face the consequences. I value human life, I really do, but if some of them don't want to act civilize, we must do the right thing, execute them, so other INNOCENT people don't get harmed because of their belligerence (sp.).

FTFY
Last edited by Arch Angel on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:(sp.)
OK. Arch Angel putting a "(sp)" after a word in his post just busted me up like few things on this board ever could.

Tears, Jerry. Tears.

Did you mean "(sp?)?" (yeah, there's a question mark in there...you can't even "spell" "(sp?)" right...holy cow)

Dude, just make "(sp?)" your freaking sig line.

Sorry if I'm glossing over whatever point you were trying to make, but really -- were you really looking for any sort of meaningful exchange when you start with:
Arch Angel wrote:What they are doing is being human acceptance
Take the marbles out of your hole, Mushmouth.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:If you act like an animal even though all recourse to be civil has been taught to them, you must face the consequences. I value human life, I really do, but if some of them don't want to act civilize, we must do the right thing, execute them, so other INNOCENT people don't get harmed because of their belligerence (sp.).
Which is how a large percentage of Americans feel about the African American community, which is responsible for hundreds of times as many American deaths as any Muslim group.

So, I take it you're in favor of executing the African American "leaders" in this country, right? I mean, we've established your belief structure fairly well at this point, right? It's all about saving innocent lives, right?

Or, maybe you're just another tard who has bought into the demonization of an ethnic group for the gain of a few.

So, which is it? Are you a bigot, a traitor to your race, or just a good old fashioned retard?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

God, I am talking to an idiot...

The ones who commit crimes should be punished, black, white, chinese, muslim or anyone..

I did not say ALL MUSLIMS, just the ones who has committed crimes and those who are responsible for inciting it.

Learn to comprehend dipshit, you might get somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:God, I am talking to an idiot...

Learn to comprehend dipshit, you might get somewhere.
Uh-uh. You did NOT.

Dude, you might want to get to where you can read and write at a third grade level before you question anyone else's intelligence or reading comprehension. It's hard to comprehend something that was written in a language that is exclusive to only one (retarded) person on the planet.

Holy fuck, Mushmouth, you couldn't even get through calling me out for a lack of "comprehension" without butchering the language. Is "Broken English" the language I'm supposed to be "comprehending?"

Here, tard, watch:

DIPSHIT.

I understand that word, and can even offer up a colloquial definition of it, if you'd like.

See, I fully comprehend the word "dipshit."

Or, did you really mean to type "Learn to comprehend, dipshit, and you might get somewhere"...is that what you meant, Mushmouth?

I have to fix your fucking statements in order for them to even make sense, and you call ME out for "comprehension?"

Fucking priceless, you fucking moron.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Grammar card, nuff said........

pwnage, next......

Come back when you actually have a take about the subject at hand. When resorting to the grammar card gives me scoreboard....or you didn't know that?

Again, come back when you got a pair, idiot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ohhh.

That makes sense now that you explain it that way, mv.

My bad...although "Dipshit" should be capitalized.

Let me mark that on my calender...January 1, 2028 -- learn to speak and read Dipshitese...might come in handy during visits to the Upper Midwest.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:When resorting to the grammar card gives me scoreboard.
Whatever you say, Mushmouth.

I'm still working on my Dipshitese, but I think you just granted yourself BODE.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

The language has already been written by you, asswipe.

Now to the subject at hand, do you have a comeback or be a pussyass bitch and go to the grammar card? I am here for a take, not some fucking english lesson I don't give a rats ass about. I am here to type as I speak not go over this stupid shit with a fine tooth comb with a grammar or spelling check.

Now bring it, you spineless limpdick bitch.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:I am here for a take, not some fucking english lesson I don't give a rats ass about.
Gee, I never would have guessed that, Marcus "Mushmouth" Allen.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Dude, just fucking eject if you don't want to talk about the subject at hand. You are wrong, got called out and your only recourse is the grammar card. God, you are a fuckwit to say the least.

Let's talk about the subject not me, or I am that far in your dome, Nimrod?

I thought the thread was about "Muslims" not about "Arch Angel is in my head and I can only go to the grammar card to get any respect on this because he has handed me my ass while his dick is in my mouth".

Now, talk about the subject or get the fuck out, I am tired of embarrassing you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: I do not know enough about Islam to opine on the issue....
Then STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Arch Angel wrote:I am tired of embarrassing you.
I guess this is another part of Dipshitese I'm unable to comprehend. I guess the phrase "embarrassing you" means something different in Dipshitese, because in English, when we say things like:
Arch Angel wrote: or I am that far in your dome
Arch Angel wrote:"Arch Angel is in my head and I can only go to the grammar card to get any respect on this because he has handed me my ass while his dick is in my mouth"
Arch Angel wrote:I am tired of embarrassing you.
...once in a thread, much less post three examples of it, us English-speakers use the phrase "I'm embarrassing myself" to mean the same thing.

I'll give you a little hint here (bear in mind that I speak English): When you feel the need to point out that you have BODE 3 times in one post, there's a really really really good chance that you don't have it -- somewhere right around a 100% chance.

Oh, and on to the subject -- you implied that Muslim leaders should be executed if they don't do what they can to stop riots and violence (I'm not sure what legal precedent you're basing this on, but whatever...it certainly isn't an American law, that's for sure). I think that's what you were trying to say in that broken English, anyway.

Then, you were called out for posting such a stupid "take," at which point you immediately attempted to change what you said, and now it's "well, no...although I SAID "everyone who could have prevented it," became "no, no...I MEANT that only those who incited it should be punished."

Then again, that might be attributable to my lack of Dipshitese comprehension, but when you said:
and those who had the power to stop them, should follow suit, but first must drink of pig blood and then executed.
Yet then changed it to:
I did not say ALL MUSLIMS, just the ones who has committed crimes and those who are responsible for inciting it.
No, what you SAID was:

So, if you want to engage in meaningful debate or discussion, you should probably A) Pick a stance, and stick with it, and B) stop lying. Nobody likes a liar, and you just got caught in one while trying to cover your tail.

And this is what you figure passes for "scoreboard" in Dipshitia? Have fun with that, moron.

And freaking save me the "but....but...but...what I MEANT to say was...." Just fucking save it. That's what you said, I quoted what you said, you made two contradictory statements, and then you claimed BODE when you got called out for being stupid. In most English-speaking internet circles, this is what we call "being a tard."

Oh, and btw -- Nimrod was a biblical character. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be some sort of insult or a compliment, but either way, I assure you that neither usage would be anywhere near correct...not that an English lesson matters to you, or anything.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.