I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:
An imam, sheik or cleric? No, they can't.
Why not?
They feed the masses.
So what?
Say something, or punt.
You're a bigot if you think 'this' reflects on Muslims as a whole.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote: Why they're freaking out so badly over this one little innocuous cartoon buried in some obscure Danish paper is beyond me.
Then you are dumber than you type.
So...you would characterize the Muslim response as appropriate?
Racist fuckstain says what?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote: Why they're freaking out so badly over this one little innocuous cartoon buried in some obscure Danish paper is beyond me.
Then you are dumber than you type.
So...you would characterize the Muslim response as appropriate?

I would've thought that you had more sense than to try to reason with the unreasonable........
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:What recourse do the Muslims have for the defamation of Mohammed?
Why the fuck should they have any recourse- other than within their own gutter religion and their own ass-backward believers?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote:
An imam, sheik or cleric? No, they can't.
Why not?
They feed the masses.
So what?
Dodge much?

Nevermind. You're trolling now.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Gunslinger wrote:Isn't that the reason I continue to punish and abuse you to this very day?
I like a speedbag with a positive attitude.

As-Salāmu alaykum.

Thanks for the translation, 88.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, the solution I prefer is the same as it was the last time certain idiots started talking about nuking Mecca and shit like that.

Start targeting radical Imans.

Begining with the shitstains who incited these riots over a bunch of fucking cartoons nobody even remembered.

Throw in some radical madrasses and propagandists like Al Jezzera while you're at it..

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Van wrote:Why they're freaking out so badly over this one little innocuous cartoon buried in some obscure Danish paper is beyond me.
It may not be just the cartoons that were published.

Islamic scholar who disseminated cartoons of Prophet speaks out
CBC News

The Danish Islamic scholar who brought cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad to the attention of Muslim leaders around the world says he was only trying to boost his campaign to get an apology from the Danish newspaper that first published them.

"I guess we took the illustrations to influential people so they could help," Ahmed Akkari told CBC News on Wednesday. "Is it so tough giving an apology?"

The 31-year-old took the illustrations with him during a December trip to the Middle East. The cartoons – one showing the Prophet wearing a bomb-shaped turban – were originally published in Jyllands-Posten in September and later republished in various European newspapers.

Muslim tradition forbids any depiction of Muhammad, even if it's complimentary, out of concern it could lead to idolatry.

The cartoons have sparked violent protests in several Muslim countries, including Afghanistan, where at least eight protesters have died.

In an interview with the Globe and Mail, Akkari said he did not mean for his mission to lead to such violence. He said while he is still angered that the media would print images offensive to Islam, he would like to find a way to end the current crisis.

During his visits with Muslim leaders, Akkari also showed images that had not been published in any newspaper, but were part of hate mail sent to his colleagues.

Those drawings show the Prophet as "a pig, a dog, a woman and a child-sodomizing madman," says the Globe.

He said the images were not meant to be mistaken for cartoons published in newspapers, but protesters have cited the drawings during their rallies.

When asked by CBC News why he included these images when they had nothing to do with the published newspaper cartoons, Akkari defended his actions.

"It was taken out of context and somebody is trying ... to give us the guilt for what is happening."

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ ... ml?ref=rss

Oh, but it's all the fault of the newspapers, not this "scholar." Nice. :meds:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Like I said.

Denmark needs to charge him with inciting a riot (at the least) if he's a Danish citizen.

If not, a bullet in the head would suffice.

ImageImage
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: You're trolling now.
That's right Van calling you out for being a bigot is trolling. :roll: Nobody has any duty to defend their station in life from the attacks of people who would write off a religion because of the actions of a few. Show me the duty or STFU you bigoted fuckstain.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Scumbag lawyer dodges what?
How is pointing out that you are a Racist dodging the fact your comments were bigoted?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dumbass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The Seer wrote: I would've thought that you had more sense than to try to reason with the unreasonable........
.....said the Bigot.

Ironic I-R-O-N-I-C Ironic
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: If, on the other hand, you publish a political cartoon featuring a characature of the Prophet Muhammed, then you are an insensitive asshole who should be dragged into the street and beaten with a sign that reads "Act Now to Stop War & End Racism".

And, if you can't distinguish the clear difference between the two situations, you are dumbass who should be dragged into the street and beaten with a sign that reads "Act Now to Stop War & End Racism".
Strawman much? You have no idea when a duty arises, you use fallacies as argument and you are a bigot. You are a triple threat of stupidity.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Does this thread have a happy ending??
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes. All the Bigots die and are made into soylent green.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote: You're trolling now.
That's right Van calling you out for being a bigot is trolling. :roll: Nobody has any duty to defend their station in life from the attacks of people who would write off a religion because of the actions of a few. Show me the duty or STFU you bigoted fuckstain.
A Muslim cleric's duty is to inform, inspire and, I guess, incite his followers. He's not just some anonymous auto mechanic whose opinions don't matter to the greater Muslim populace. How is it NOT a cleric's duty to denounce heretics to his religion? How is it NOT a cleric's duty to denounce the actions of those who commit sins against his religion, in the name of his religion??

How have you reached adulthood when you're this fucking dense??

See, I'm not talking about each and every Muslim citizen. I'm not painting with that sort of a broad brush, which is your (intentionally) mistaken assumption. No, I'm talking about the Islamic leadership. Yes, absolutely, it's on the leaders of the religion (and the political leaders of the various Islamic states) to denounce with equal fervor those who trample their religion...especially those who do it while draping themselves in the flag of Islam.

Those same Islamic leaders don't seem to have any problem organizing and directing public opinion against what they perceive as western attacks against Islam but when it's a supposed Muslim who shits all over their religion and makes them look like animals where is their equivalent outrage?

It's not there. Never has been. Show me their high level public attempts at censoring and condemning the animals. Show me the exhortations to disband those groups.

Show me the "Death To Hamas, All Organizers Of Islamic Suicide Bomb Squads And All Other Violent Desecrators Of Islam!" riots.

You can't. (Of course you can't. None of this is even news to you. You read the papers the same as the rest of us. You know what's being done and what's not being done. Your point here is just to play your usual role of the contrarian cunt...)
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: How is it NOT a cleric's duty to denounce heretics to his religion?
Oh I don't know. Maybe they have decided to lead by example. Maybe they don't want to dignify it with an answer. Who the fuck are YOU to tell a them how to lead?

And to top off your idiocy... the news is full of good Muslims denouncing this.

You are a tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: You read the papers the same as the rest of us.
BTW- No I get most of my news from the BBC so I am actually informed.

And if by contrarian cunt you mean not a bigot like you then thanks for the props.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Exhorting the masses to riot and protest over cartoons while ignoring murder (which is forbidden in Islam) committed in their name (or at their specific request) is leading by example?

Learned that on the BBC didja?

Dunno 'bout "informed" but you've certainly become a pompous jackal who's apparently lost the last bit of common sense you may or may not've ever had...

Btw, show me one bigoted thing I've said here. Keep in mind, I didn't sign up for the whole, "ALL Muslims..." diatribe. No, my points concern the lack of action taken by their religious leadership, whose sole responsibility and sole reason for being is to teach their flock...

Correction: Oh, they've taken action alright. They've directed many a riotous bloodbath. I just haven't seen any equivalent action taken against the supposed Muslims whom "reasonable Muslims" claim are desecrating their religion with all the suicide bombings and all the blasphemous promises of 72 virgins as a reward for getting children and other lemmings to commit those murders...
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:Exhorting the masses to riot and protest over cartoons while ignoring murder (which is forbidden in Islam) committed in their name (or at their specific request) is leading by example?
Could you be any dumber? I said that? Where? I said it might be that good Muslim leaders might want to lead by example. Not that people that were rioting were leading by example.
You are one stupid fuck and you are a bigot. I am shocked. :roll:
Try and learn to read before answer next time. Gezzz.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Everyone that posted in this thread is either a racist, a bigot or both... including myself.

I feel better now that is off my chest.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote: How is it NOT a cleric's duty to denounce heretics to his religion?
Oh I don't know.
Obviously.
the news is full of good Muslims denouncing this
While still saying that the cartoons should not have been published and/or a paper has no right to offend Islam, meaning no right to publish the cartoons.

Fuck that, those who hold that view, and you. Contrarian cunt.

As MtLR said, NOBODY has the inalienable right not to be offended. What part of that are you having trouble comprehending?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

RadioFan wrote:

As MtLR said, NOBODY has the inalienable right not to be offended. What part of that are you having trouble comprehending?
I recommend you practice what you preach and head down to the pub, excercise your 'freedom of expression' and call the toughest man in the place a 'Big Fat Cunt.' Good idea?

With freedom of expression comes the freedom to get your head beaten in - it's called 'taste and descretion'. Not provocation for the sake of selling a few newspapers or advancing an agenda in troubled times. What happened to the 'accept the consequences of your actions' attitude that's usually so prevalent on here?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

RF, TVO checked out a long time ago. I'm talking years ago...

Playing stupid and playing the snide cunty contrarian is all he seems to do anymore. When in doubt, play the Devil's Advocate and then toss around gratuitous insults seems to be all he's up for anymore...

TVO, yes, you said they're leading by example.

Where are these positive examples of Islamic religious leaders doing their damndest to shut down the "Muslims" who are desecrating their religion?

Where are the imams in Gaza and Damascus exhorting their minions to rise up against these "Muslim" blasphemers?

Where are the Al Jazeera clips showing local sheiks exhorting their followers to condemn and expel from their countries these "Muslim" heretics?

I've seen plenty of the opposite, but where are all these religious leaders you speak of who are leading by example? They're religious leaders. They speak and teach every day. It's not only their obligation, it's their life's work. They set the political agenda in these areas.

Nothing should be more abhorrent to them than to see their religion used as an excuse for monstrous behavior. A fucking Danish newspaper cartoon shouldn't even raise their ire, not when the very foundation of their religion is under constant attack from within...and in full view of an increasingly skeptical world.

So, you have all sorts of examples of Iranian ayatollahs loudly and publicly condemning suicide bombers and murder in the name of Islam?

Link?

It was bad enough when it was I.B. who felt the need to play the Contrarian Cunt role. One could never simply call a spade a spade when she was around. No matter how bad the deed, no matter how loathsome the perp, she would always turn it back on either the victim or the accusor. Now you've decided to take up her role, only with your usual added doses of vitriol and self flagellating pomposity...

Fantastic. Nice role you've chosen to coopt for yourself. Good work, doofus.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote:
[sarcasm]Man, if only that ^^^^ was true. I would have spent my free afternoons in college kicking in the heads of the loud mouth dumbasses like you who roamed around on campus spewing anti-American hatred and idiocy to the morons who were flunking out of school. Once I tired of the mayhem, I would have stood over their pummeled dumb asses and simply said: "Consequences, motherfucker. Consequences."[/sarcasm]
And if you had actually managed to do this thing, you will not have heard me complain.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Dr_Phibes wrote:With freedom of expression comes the freedom to get your head beaten in - it's called 'taste and descretion'.
Nice comparison to individualism, which you can take for granted while pontificating bad takes from your safe residence. Too bad the fuckheads who are burning embassies have no concept of it.

Funny how embassies and EU buildings in Turkey, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia weren't damaged, while those in Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Gaza were, isn't it?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Louis Cyphre wrote:Everyone that posted in this thread is either a racist, a bigot or both... including myself.

:lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Van wrote:A fucking Danish newspaper cartoon shouldn't even raise their ire, not when the very foundation of their religion is under constant attack from within...and in full view of an increasingly skeptical world.
Bingo.

The scary part is, there are those who actually believe Islam is stronger than say, 30 years ago, because of the "power" of savages to riot over this across many countries. It's too bad Western temperance hasn't come with Western technology, at least for the "minority" in the Muslim world. (quotes for TVO's benefit)
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

RadioFan wrote:
Funny how embassies and EU buildings in Turkey, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia weren't damaged, while those in Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Gaza were, isn't it?
So you are saying that only Muslims from countries that are in the target sights of the United States are radical 'Islamists'? Not Muslims from countries who are co-operating? Do you see some sort of pattern here? Are you suggesting that it's not Islam itself, but some form of selective strategy?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Dr_Phibes wrote:So you are saying that only Muslims from countries that are in the target sights of the United States are radical 'Islamists'? Not Muslims from countries who are co-operating? Do you see some sort of pattern here?
Try reading the board next time.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote: While still saying that the cartoons should not have been published and/or a paper has no right to offend Islam, meaning no right to publish the cartoons.
Again. Show me that they have a duty to say anything.

Now as for your post, I have heard some say there was a right to publish. So what? Not the point. The point is that 90% of this board thinks it is okay to bash whole groups of people for minding their own business. That's bigotry and I don't like it. You seem to have no problem with it. That's on you.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Moving Sale wrote:I am a bitter cunt. One time I posted a pic of myself getting blown by a hooker. I was getting run in a thread and needed to show that I had bode. Rack me.

^^ Dumbass.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:
Playing stupid and playing the snide cunty contrarian is all he seems to do anymore.
Again. If that means not being a bigot so be it.
When in doubt, play the Devil's Advocate and then toss around gratuitous insults seems to be all he's up for anymore...
As opposed to you 'acting' like a vapid twat?

Like here...
TVO, yes, you said they're leading by example.

Where are these positive examples of Islamic religious leaders doing their damndest to shut down the "Muslims" who are desecrating their religion?
Do you even know what LBE means? It means to live your life as a good person. It has nothing to do with speaking up. Can it? Sure. MLK springs to mind. There is, however, no component of LBE that necessities it. The pastor that keeps his hands off kids and builds a parish that helps the community is no better or worse than the pastor who spends his life decrying child abuse in the church. We all have our stations and it is quite pompous of you to tell religious leaders how to lead if they are doing good work.
They set the political agenda in these areas.
Hate separation of church and state much?
It was bad enough when it was I.B. who felt the need to play the Contrarian Cunt role. .... Good work, doofus.
Save your diatribe. Your IB fixation is disturbing. Move on.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jimmy The Bigot wrote:White Flag
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Moving Sale wrote:That's right. I pay for sex because I'm short and lack any personality suitable to get laid on my own. Again, rack me.

^^ Dumbass.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
RadioFan wrote: While still saying that the cartoons should not have been published and/or a paper has no right to offend Islam, meaning no right to publish the cartoons.
Again. Show me that they have a duty to say anything.
Right. Next you'll be arguing it isn't the "duty" of the Catholic Church to teach molesting kids is wrong.
Moving Sale wrote:Now as for your post, I have heard some say there was a right to publish. So what? Not the point.
You can't seriously be this stupid. It's the entire point, you fucking moron.
The point is that 90% of this board thinks it is okay to bash whole groups of people for minding their own business. That's bigotry and I don't like it. You seem to have no problem with it. That's on you.
No, it's on you for doing exactly what you claim everyone else has done, by conveniently putting those whom you seem to disagree with into a box. Only you won't say exactly why or how, much less address the obvioulsy more important broader issues. Lazy and lame.

Like I said earlier, you didn't even go the dissection route that you normally do. You're just playing ankle-biter and contrarian cunt, as PSU and Van correctly said.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Cartoon Protesters Direct Anger at U.S.

By NOOR KHAN, Associated Press Writer

QALAT, Afghanistan - Police killed four people Wednesday as Afghans enraged over drawings of the Prophet Muhammad marched on a U.S. military base in a volatile southern province, directing their anger not against Europe but America.

The U.S. base was targeted because the United States "is the leader of Europe and the leading infidel in the world," said Sher Mohammed, a 40-year-old farmer who suffered a gunshot wound while taking part in the demonstration in the city of Qalat.

"They are all the enemy of Islam. They are occupiers in our country and must be driven out," Mohammed said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060209/ap_ ... t_drawings

Yeah.......... okay.... :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Moving Sale wrote:Did I mention I pay for sex? Bode.

^^ Dumbass
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote: Next you'll be arguing it isn't the "duty" of the Catholic Church to teach molesting kids is wrong.
It certainly isn't the duty of some Christian pastor someplace to denounce molestation by some other priest. It is his/her duty to not molest kids sure but beyond that they have no duty. You want to throw good people under the bus for minding their own business and I'm 'just playing ankle-biter and contrarian cunt, as PSU and Van correctly said?' You're wack.

~~~~~~~
Jimmah,
We all know you pay your kids when you have sex with them. Sure you're only paying for their silence...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:It certainly isn't the duty of some Christian pastor someplace to denounce molestation by some other priest.
Yes, actualy it is.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown