I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

I've written off all Muslims

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Like most of you, I remember every single aspect of my day on 9/11. I was on vacation in Hawaii with my wife, our last trip to Hawaii together before the twins arrived. It was a cool morning, a few clouds, and it was very quiet at breakfast. As I sat at the table and enjoyed some coffee, reading a day-behind New York Times abstract, I couldn’t help but overhear a woman at the table next to us on her cell phone. Repeatedly, she kept saying “the streets in LA are all empty?” and “is everyone OK?”.

When she ended her call, I couldn’t help but ask her what was going on. Then I get the download. Two buildings. The Pentagon. Four planes. Holy shit. I call my family, very somber. We finish breakfast, and head back to the room to watch the coverage. After an hour, I couldn’t take it anymore and went to the beach, to just stare at the sea and be angry.

Was this a Muslim thing? At the time, I didn’t think so. I thought it was an extreme faction of Muslims, not a representation of their greater population. Perhaps that judgment was closer to true at the time, but it isn’t now.

I’m done giving these people, all of them, a hall pass just because the one bratty kid in their family can’t be controlled. It turns out there’s more than just one bratty kid. Religion of peace? Please.

Are we angels in all of this? Of course not. Like many other nations, our interest in the region relates to oil. We have acted in the region to protect this interest, and these actions (Israel, Kuwait, etc.) have been deeply resented by Muslims. I’m not going to candy coat it; I give their right to be angry with us full credibility. We go into their land and conduct/support military operations, and they have every right to resent us. Especially considering that only a select few see any economic benefit from our interest in oil.

That said, they lose all credibility with the way they conduct themselves. The embassy in Iran, WTC I, 9/11, USS Cole, the train in Spain, Palestinians blowing themselves up in discotheques, etc. In each instance, you’re talking about operations conducted against innocent people – not people who are prepared to deal with it because it is a war.

I understand what goes through their minds as they plan these attacks. The nature of their operations must, inherently, have an element of surprise, and an element of extreme gore. They have very limited resources, and need to get the maximum headline-drawing results. After all, what they’re really conducting here is a war through the media.

In the years that have followed 9/11, we have conducted significant military operations in two countries. This decision has been the subject of significant debate, but for better or worse it has happened. Repeating my earlier sentiments, I understand and respect Islam’s anger with our actions. I can’t blame them for being angry.

At the same time, I am horrified by how Islamic leadership has taken a step back and let the region spiral out of control. The most powerful members of the Islamic group, the Clerics, are more than happy to fan the flames and issue insightful remarks that only exacerbate the problems in the region. Moreover, political leaders seem to be more than happy letting these bratty kids continue with their petrol bombs, riots and flag burning. Continue to oppress your citizens, and you can live the good life. Behind a large stone wall in a secure facility, these leaders could care less. We’ve seen this time and time again.

And now, a cartoon is printed in a newspaper in Denmark, and you have embassies burning? People are dead because of a cartoon. Muslim leaders are demanding apologies for the cartoon. Mind you, there used to be a time when embassies were considered part of a nation’s soil. Sacred. I guess those days are behind us now.

I don’t know how this will ever get resolved. Or if. But I do know this:

There was a time in my life when a person’s religion didn’t matter to me. It was never even a consideration. Those days are now in the history books. Actions have now proven out that the Muslim family does, in fact, have more than just one bratty kid. It has thousands. Moreover, it has parents and grandparents who are doing nothing to correct them. Absolutely nothing.

These are not civilized people. They desire no credibility to the outside world. They don’t want to be a part of global politics, or be respected. They cannot be treated like adults. Spare me the ‘there are good ones out there’. Show me what they’ve been doing. If the leadership of a religion is supposed to be the most pure, the divine teacher, show me what they’ve been doing. I’ll tell you what they’ve been doing: nothing. Accordingly, as a religion they can go to hell.

There was a time when I didn’t care about another person’s religion, and those days are over. I will frown upon the entire lot of them, unless and until their leadership (i) grows a pair, (ii) learns to behave like civilized adults and (iii) disciplines their bratty kids with strength and severity.

I’ve been a dreamer my entire life, but I don’t ever see this happening.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Clap, clap, clap.....

Well said. Wish I could have put it as eloquently as you have. They breed and preach hate. Its time to put an end to them. If the good ones dont like it, then they should have piped up and stood up to them. They wont, so its time for us to have them meet their maker. They can have all the free lunch and prayers w/ Allah and Mohammed once they are off this planet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

"Its time to put an end to them"?

I don't think that Jimmah was advocating incinerating 1.8 billion people or so. Thank God and GOD the rest of us aren't as fucking stoopid as you are.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK the hell out of Jimmy Meds!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

And the terrorists win again. Well done, Meds, for tarring a huge chunk of the world with the same brush.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

If by meaning the terrorists win again, that the Middle East is blown up and our lines at the airport get smaller, then ok.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Agree or disagree with any specific point ... RACK that post. Nice effort, Jimmah.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

I seriously doubt that "the terrorists win again" due to my newfound disdain for Muslims.

The terrorists win only if the rest of the world lives in fear of Allah and leaves them well enough alone. And give back Israel. And then...whatever it is they'll want next.

The terrorists lose once the rest of the world realizes that these people are animals and should be treated as such.

Once the media's sympathy runs out for their plight, they lose their only true weapon. They certainly aren't helping their cause of late.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
SPD
Crack Whore

Post by SPD »

We should take all of the muslims, cats, and shit posters over to France and turn it into glass with some thermonuclear devices...
Q: How many Alabama fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: About 75,000. One to change the bulb, and 74,999 to stand around and talk about how great the old one used to be.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:"Its time to put an end to them"?

I don't think that Jimmah was advocating incinerating 1.8 billion people or so. .
You make that sound like it would be a bad thing.

1. It wouldn't take incinerating all of them- just enough for the survivors to realize that it isn't in their best interest to be homicidal maniacs.

2. Oh, prarie shit... OK,... everybody
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

rack meds. the muslim world is as irrational as it gets. as you mentioned: people dying over a fucking cartoon is inexcusable, and i don't care if it's allah or abraham or whoever the fuck it is with a cock in his mouth.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Screw_Michigan wrote: people dying over a fucking cartoon...
It's not like its just that

What the fuck other religion - what the fuck other civilization commands that if a girl gets raped, her family has to kill...her to uphold family honor?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
SPD
Crack Whore

Post by SPD »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I do believe that there are Muslims out there that truly do respect other's religions.
Link?!?

A: About 75,000. One to change the bulb, and 74,999 to stand around and talk about how great the old one used to be.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

BtH, I have to question a people who choose to follow the kind of spiritual leadership that's in power today. If said leadership is looked upon as the best and most representative form of what Islam really is, that's a serious problem.

You are probably right, there are some Muslims out there who are quietly embarassed by their own people, and what's transpired. I don't see any movements by this minority to see changes made.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Jimmy Medalions wrote: I don't see any movements by this minority to see changes made.
Have you bothered to look? The Muslims I know are sickened by this violence.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Do you see protests in Syria or Palestine against violence, by Muslims? Do you see clerics being run out of town because they directly or indirectly praise attacks on innocent people? Do you see Muslims (admittedly laughable) revolting against political figureheads? Do you see Muslims shutting down schools where hate is taught at an early age? If it's happening, it's the best-kept secret of the terrorists.

It doesn't matter what a few Muslims living in Canada think. They aren't in a position to do anything.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

but what are they doing to stop it?
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Believe the KYOA wrote:
SPD wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:I do believe that there are Muslims out there that truly do respect other's religions.
Link?!?
http://www.cair-net.org/default.asp?Page=corePrinciples
Yeah, nothing like linking a website of an organization that sympathizes with & supports the terrorists to support your argument.

Jimmy Medallions wrote:Do you see protests in Syria or Palestine against violence, by Muslims?
You don't see any protests in Syria that aren't first planned, manned & approved of by the Assad regime.
SPD
Crack Whore

Post by SPD »

The only way to stop anything(that they know about) is to strap dynamite to a 6 year old and send him into a crowded public place...

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Donovan wrote:
Jimmy Medalions wrote: I don't see any movements by this minority to see changes made.
Rack!

The Nazi's I know... love Jews.

m2
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Islam? "Amalek" cancer upon humanity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

http://headheeb.blogmosis.com/archives/020255.html

Possibly, but I'm not fully convinced just yet.

Here's a guy who didn't get nearly enough run:

http://www.time.com/time/archive/previe ... 87,00.html

... and so I can't go with an absolute condemnation of my own... not so long as there is an important counterexample at hand.

The islamic style asshole has been busy all over the world:

U.S.
Spain
Russia
Britain
France
Philipines
the embassy shit
etc.

The trend exists because these are backlashes against the brutal slappings down of earthly islamic assets all over the world.

I believe it is incumbant upon all Westerners to view the world situation as objectively as possible and then decide which is the worse side, then choose the other one. This confrontation will not just die out like the Cold War. The other side in that one wasn't grass-roots fanatical enough to maintain coherency in the race for economic/arms supremacy. Keep in mind that there are millions of the current enemy #1 who are die-hard enough to make this an enduring slug fest.

For us, there is the possibility of a people's neutrality in the overall pissing match. China, or Japan? We could easily live with their neutrality. The islamic point of view is that non-muslims are infidels: there are no "neutral" peoples. What does that tell you about them?

Well, I'll tell you what it says about us: that we all must choose a side, because if just one party doesn't recognize any neutrality, there is none, and professional fence sitters will suffer the most.

velocet
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Mister Bushice wrote:
but what are they doing to stop it?
As BtH mentioned there are fatwas issued against acts of terrorism and violence committed by Muslims. I don't know what else you expect them to do. They're just trying to live their lives, like you and I.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

A fatwa? is that like a sternly worded note?

And what I expect them to do is turn in all of their terrorist organizations leaders, or prosecute them according to their own harsh laws.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mister Bushice wrote:A fatwa? is that like a sternly worded note?

And what I expect them to do is turn in all of their terrorist organizations leaders, or prosecute them according to their own harsh laws.
I think that a fatwa means that if you commit an act of terrorism or violence you will be put to death, either by beheading, stoning or burning at the stake (or any combination of the above).

Personally I think they should be more civilized and use lethal injections or the electric chair. But then who am I to tell anybody how to punish an act of violence.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mikey wrote:

I think that a fatwa means that if you commit an act of terrorism or violence you will be put to death, either by beheading, stoning or burning at the stake (or any combination of the above).

Personally I think they should be more civilized and use lethal injections or the electric chair. But then who am I to tell anybody how to punish an act of violence.
Must you continue to prove what a pathetically Whiney cunt you are with every other post? Im sure your wife is VERY proud to have a fucking gaping pussy of a husband.

Shut the fuck up you tree hugging faggot ass gimp of a human being.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Raydah James wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Must you continue to prove what a pathetically Whiney cunt you are with every other post? Im sure your wife is VERY proud to have a fucking gaping pussy of a husband.

Shut the fuck up you tree hugging faggot ass gimp of a human being.
Gee I guess I should really be honored that I qualified for an authentic Gaydar James blast.
:meds:

Actually I'm surprised you were able to take your eyes off the multiple angled views of yourself available in your mirrored training room walls long enough to regurgitate even this pathetic dribble of undigested manseed.

'smatter, your spandex getting a little tight this afternoon?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Thanks 88. Perhaps a bit of clarification on my part is appropriate.

The Muslims in-country, where these kinds of acts are committed, are the ones I write about. They are the ones in a position to see changes made. They are the ones who can, by leadership in their families and communities, make a difference.

I agree that at the end of the day, all people want the same thing. To live without others bothering them, to raise their children and the like. You indirectly touched on the biggest theme of my take.

The family unit is the most important aspect of humanity. It has the power to make or break a person forever. You can see kids who come from good families, and those who don't. It's obvious.

In the Islamic states, the conduct of these teens-20's (the bratty kids) goes unchecked...where the hell is the family unit to inject morality into the equation? Being offended by a cartoon, and admittedly this is an extreme example, is not and should not be a reason to burn and kill. Ever.

It is a life and way of violence over there. The only thing they seem to understand is getting punched in the mouth, or things being destroyed. For damn sure, the Clerics know this and they haven't done a thing to bring peace to the region. If Islam is a religion of peace, their spiritual leadership has some reading to do.

In a vacuum, I might feel bad for the kid that grows up in a concrete box in Palestine, with nothing to his family's name. But then I start thinking about all the kids like him, and all of the parents who will some day let these now-bratty kids riot and act like animals. The kids aren't accountable to anyone, nor are the parents. For shame.

In this context, it is the fundamental issue with Muslims.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

How fast did the Christian community turn in Eric Rudolph?

American Jihad
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:
Martyred wrote:

American Jihad
I'd bet every penny in my life savings that the cops who dragged him to justice go to church somewhere on Sundays. If you were trying to make a point, you whiffed, as usual.
Rudolph bombed the Atlanta Olympics in '96. He was taken into custody a few weeks later, no?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Diego gets yarded on the first pitch...again.

:lol:
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Martyred wrote:

American Jihad
Took a while to find him, but he was turned in as soon as they caught him.

The big difference here is that no one in the muslim community hunts for their own terrorists. They even know the names of the groups who blow up people because they take the credit, and yet you NEVER hear of ANY muslims turning them in.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

To save people time on the link, he was arrested nearly seven years after the bombing.

Boy, those Christians really worked overtime turning him over. :meds:

*watches as Silverspoon flies from my bat into the cheap seats*
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It took a while to get him because he was hiding out in the caves of Tora Bora, North Carolina.

Or something like that.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Mister Bushice wrote:The big difference here is that no one in the muslim community hunts for their own terrorists. They even know the names of the groups who blow up people because they take the credit, and yet you NEVER hear of ANY muslims turning them in.

The Time article I linked to in my last post. Sorry that their archive won't let you read the whole thing but it looks like proof of material aid vs. terrorism to me.

velocet
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Dumbass in Seattle wrote:Boy, those Christians really worked overtime turning him over. :meds:
The downward spiral of Muslim violence, going back several decades, is in no way comparable to a single idiot's bombing of the Olympics in Atlanta. No relation or comparison whatsoever.

Your presence on this board is miserable and cumbersome. As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about and have plungers hanging out of your ass like tree roots busting through concrete.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Dumbass in Seattle wrote:Boy, those Christians really worked overtime turning him over. :meds:
The downward spiral of Muslim violence, going back several decades, is in no way comparable to a single idiot's bombing of the Olympics in Atlanta. No relation or comparison whatsoever.
Christian violence comes nowhere close to muslim violence. Just pointing out that Christians aren't white as snow when it comes to religion-inspired violence.
Ow!
Didn't mean to hurt you so bad on the last post. I'd stay out of the ring with a glass jaw like yours (common among silver spooners).
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I'm starting to think that you all are jelous of Islam because they have the religion of militarism and aggression, and you have a peacenik Jew that was nailed to a plank.

Don't Islamo-hate....appreciate.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

When calling on individual muslims in the middle east to denounce terror, you might want to keep in mind that doing so is an excelent way to get your ass killed.

That might be part of the reason you hear so little of it.

AS far as CAIR being a jihadist front group (who signed the anti-terrorism fatwa as a smoke screen) Steven Emerson for one believes that to be the case.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

It's laughable that you're still running the same tired material, four or five years after you got run from TheTrolls thanks to yours truly....if we're going to talk about glass jaws and all.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:I'm starting to think that you all are jelous of Islam because they have the religion of militarism and aggression, and you have a peacenik Jew that was nailed to a plank.
I've come to believe that you are jealous of us all because you're a short Canadian twit who dates wilderbeasts.

Don't hate...STFU.

And don't use the phrase 'I'm starting to think' in the future, nobody's buying it.

TIA.
Last edited by Diogenes on Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage