Mike Holmgren

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah no class. There were some questionable calls but his kicker missed two FGs and his inability to manage the clocks at the end of the two halves is just as much to blame.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

I was waiting for someone to mention that. Cowher looked pissed.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

I wasn't aware that happened. I know he was pissed at the half thinking he got screwed by Ben's TD.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Holmgren showed no class yesterday.

Sincerely,
Lloyd Carr

:oops:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Cueball wrote:I was waiting for someone to mention that. Cowher looked pissed.
When doesn't he? I gotta think he's still upset about having to stay with his wife. instead of hot his secretary. The Rooney's paid her off and made her have the abortion. Bill's gotta be wondering what could have been all these years.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I saw Holmgren shake hands with Cowher. They didn't show it on the postgame show though. But it was on the NFL Network postgame coverage. This is a non story.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:This is a non story.

Well, consider the source.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Holmgren has always been a bit of a cheese ball in my book. No pun intended. Respectable coach but yea that is bush. It isn't Cowher's fault the refs decided to pay back all the bad calls they have endured over the past few years in one game.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dumbass wrote:Holmgren has always been a bit of a cheese ball in my book. No pun intended. Respectable coach but yea that is bush. It isn't Cowher's fault the refs decided to pay back all the bad calls they have endured over the past few years in one game.
I stopped watching during the last few seconds of the game. From what I heard on the radio Holmgren went to the middle of the field. Problem was, Cowher went towards the 20. I doubt Holmgren was in the mood to chase Cowher around the field.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Dumbass wrote:Holmgren has always been a bit of a cheese ball in my book. No pun intended. Respectable coach but yea that is bush. It isn't Cowher's fault the refs decided to pay back all the bad calls they have endured over the past few years in one game.
I stopped watching during the last few seconds of the game. From what I heard on the radio Holmgren went to the middle of the field. Problem was, Cowher went towards the 20. I doubt Holmgren was in the mood to chase Cowher around the field.
From what I saw, it looked like Cowher was ushered over to that area as soon as the clock hit triple zero's by either TV or NFL execs for the post game presentation.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Holmgren attacks the refs in his rally speech today:

http://www.nwcn.com/sharedcontent/Video ... ops=SPORTS

Rack him.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

WhatsMyName wrote:Holmgren attacks the refs in his rally speech today:

Rack him.
Big ole RACK
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:This is a non story.

Well, consider the source.
Fuck you too.
Dude...that's what you get for going back for fourteenths. You miss shit.

Fat ass.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

WhatsMyName wrote:Holmgren attacks the refs in his rally speech today:

Rack him.
Yet another sore loser steps to the plate and melts. Big fucking deal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Real credible coming from a guy that wouldn't meet the winning coach after the game. :meds:
Did the high fat content & cholesterol in your blood make its way to your brain and hinder your ability to read?
BSmack wrote:I saw Holmgren shake hands with Cowher. They didn't show it on the postgame show though. But it was on the NFL Network postgame coverage. This is a non story.
Diego in Seattle wrote: I stopped watching during the last few seconds of the game. From what I heard on the radio Holmgren went to the middle of the field. Problem was, Cowher went towards the 20. I doubt Holmgren was in the mood to chase Cowher around the field.
Shut the fuck up...
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Mace wrote:Well, considering Holmgren's mismanagement of the clock problems.....maybe he didn't know the game was over.

Mace
:lol:

Was it the ump or the linesman that threw the key block to spring Parker?!?!

:lol:

This is ultimate cry baby bullshit. I expected better from some of you 'vets'. Rack a choking coach and his 'we got screwed' boo hoo at the loser's parade.... :meds:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:I see him working. Try and keep the fans distracted from the fact that he just kicked his own ass with one of the worst coaching performances in Superbowl history.
Bingo. But I see him working even harder -- if that team isn't winning, there's a grand total of about 10 Seahawks fans. If he can use this complete horseshit to unite them against a common enemy, maybe they can sell a few more tickets when they start 1-4 next year...when they'll invariably blame the refs for screwing them out of those 4 wins.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

From what I heard, they shook hands in the locker room. I don't know what prevented it from happening earlier.

I was a little shocked myself at the inept coaching from Holmgren.

mvscal - any revisited thoughts on Willie Parker, or Bill Cowher?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Mace wrote:Well, considering Holmgren's mismanagement of the clock problems.....maybe he didn't know the game was over.

Mace
RACK THE HELL OUT OF THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!