Sens laying another ass-kicking on Toronto

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Sens laying another ass-kicking on Toronto

Post by The Rat Pack »

For a rivalry to exist there actually has to be competition.

The Leafs have laid down like dogs in every game of this match up.

...and spare me the "Wait'll the playoffs" crap. Like I predicted at the start of the season...the Leafs won't make the playoffs.

Oops.. Now it's 6-0

I love watching the Leafs get pounded.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Canucks are laying a huge beatdown on the Habs. It is absolutely disgusting.

6-0 and it's still mid 1st. Theodore is in the hallway crying.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

...hope hasek doesn't pull a groin in April, that'd be awful. The first couple games went to shoot-outs did they not? Having said that if the reffing stays consistent in the play-offs and Hasek stays in one piece, Ottawa will be tough.
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

The shootout games were humiliating defeats....as Quinn would put the likes of Kyle Wellwood out to take the shots. Good god! ..and he had all his boys in those days.

Since those humiliating shootout games it has been 23-2. That is Harlem Globetrotter like.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't think I need to reset my Denis Lemieux take here...but the Sens do own da Leafs.