Should I pursue this further?

The best of the best
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Shoalzie wrote:I know I've had my run in you before RJ, I'll just let you do your thing...keep firing away!
We've never smacked against one another-you arent worthy enough for that shot-even after this funny-beyond-belief train wreck of a thread.

Your suck level hits new hieghts each time you slam submit-take a fucking break, and enjoy your pile-on. Tard.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

:lol:

No, I think we've had a run-in in the NFL board when I said something negative about the Raiders. You went off on me...I understand. I don't get along with everyone one here so I don't sweat the fact you're giving a bunch of crap.
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

Shoalzie my man, from one hockey brother to another, just go and meet the bitch and if she's hot FUCK HER!! At your age (mid 20's?) the only thing that should be on your mind, besides scoring playoff tix for the Wings, is sticking your cock into every passable pussy you can get your hands on. Throw in a few blow jobs and you're styling. The fact that you even give a flying fuck that this potentially hot bitch might be psuedo-related to you in some fucked up future scenario is disturbing. Let me spell it out for you:

Step 1 - Meet bitch.

Step 2 - Determine if said bitch is fuckable.

Step 3 - If yes, then fuck the bitch (I hope I don't need to tell you what to do if the answer is no)

Step 4 - Repeat step 3 until you get sick of her and start the search for new pussy all over again.

Marriage, commitment, long-term blah blah blah should not even be in the most remote recesses of your mind. Believe me, she's looking for the same thing.

You think way too much.
Tiger Williams wrote:"... some snot-nosed little fuck that isn't going to break a nail is going to score 50 goals and he's never driven to the net in his life. He's never stood in front with Moose Dupont giving him 89 cross checks in the back of the head."
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Raydah James wrote:
Holy. Mother. Fuck.

Your bruised vag has been bleeding all over this thread with all of these stupid fucking scenario's and reasons not to do this-and you've never fucking seen a pic of this slunt?

You are a certifiable fucking tard.

And drama queen faggot.

Congrats, Princess.
Now that's not very nice.

Here we have Shoalzie, a tortured soul who seems like a very nice young man; agonizing over someone who he really wants to share his life with, looking for advice from internet freinds he's come to love and trust.......

and you have to call him down like that.

How do you expect him to work up the self-esteem to one day approach this young lady at a family function years down the road?

For shame.

B-felice, you should take Shoalzie out and hold his hand thru a double date, show him how it's done.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

al? wrote:B-felice, you should take Shoalzie out and hold his hand thru a double date, show him how it's done.
I can give him wisdom. I can hold his hand if it means I am leading his nervous wavering hand to this half-relative fucktarts quivering quim. This sad child needs direction.

We shall show up at her house at 9am. The date will not be for 11 hours, but we must run recon. Watch her hypnotic butt. Take notes as to what she eats during the day and how often she cleans her pussy. These factors need to be observed to track her pussy taste. There ain't no shame in eatin' a bitch out and making her toes curl, but there is no fun in pulling your tongue out and tasting pussy funk even before tongue/clit contact. Just sayin'.

I will fuck a fat girl. Repeat, I WILL fuck a fat girl.

While observing her behavior to see if she's likely to put out, I'll answer all his questions:

Q: When does "no" mean "yes"?
A: Never again will you ask for pussy. Henceforth you will know it is time when she's grinding her exposed anus on your bulge.

Q: Should I offer her drugs?
A: Cocaine numbs a pussy.

Q: Should I open the door for her?
A: You corny.

Q: What if we're in an airplane with no pilots and she's all like "It's so dangerous right now, and I've never been with a man before"?
A: Caress her, undress her and make her feel better.

He'll have to bring two boxes of baby wipes. Every ten minutes he will have to drop his pants and wipe his behind clean. Of course guys can get funky, and a woman is less likely to press two fingers together and hunt down your prostate if your taint has game. The real reason I request this is because he needs to remind himself of what that little bitch is going through just to get herself prepared to meet your dick.

If he has yet to name his dick, he'd best do it now. Usually a cock is named after the breeder, the trainer and the handler.

When it finally comes time for him to knock on her door, I will watch from the roof of a nearby shed.
He will take that fine woman out and he will finger her pussy and he will release all pressure from his nards in her mouf. It will be the beginning of a beautiful thing. If he plays his cards right, this bitch's coochie will never again get moist for anyone but him.

Then, I will make love to a man named "Gary."
WORD!
why is my neighborhood on fire
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

When you open up to everyone, you become an open target for all sorts of shit. I'll stick to just sports from now on...
Too late for that....you done labeled yourself an idiot, who obsess's with doing the "rigghtttt" thing with this chick. Your a tard, so you best just fade away, register under a new nic and see if you can get over then. Probably not...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

This is all real easy for you to say, and it all looks good on paper.

What we have here is a shy, socially retarded, romatically impotent young man. If you take him out and show him too much too soon, you could shock his system into hibernation. THIS MAY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE THIS YOUNG MAN'S DEVELOPMENT!!!! We've seen this before.

If he doesn't get this out of his system soon, no one in his family or extended family will be safe from......"Uncle Shoalzie"
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Derron wrote:Your a tard
I'm sure Shoalzie is really worried about looking poor in your eyes.
RSoxFan
Elwood

Post by RSoxFan »

Mainiac wrote:Shoalzie my man, from one hockey brother to another, just go and meet the bitch and if she's hot FUCK HER!! At your age (mid 20's?) the only thing that should be on your mind, besides scoring playoff tix for the Wings, is sticking your cock into every passable pussy you can get your hands on. Throw in a few blow jobs and you're styling. The fact that you even give a flying fuck that this potentially hot bitch might be psuedo-related to you in some fucked up future scenario is disturbing. Let me spell it out for you:

Step 1 - Meet bitch.

Step 2 - Determine if said bitch is fuckable.

Step 3 - If yes, then fuck the bitch (I hope I don't need to tell you what to do if the answer is no)

Step 4 - Repeat step 3 until you get sick of her and start the search for new pussy all over again.

Marriage, commitment, long-term blah blah blah should not even be in the most remote recesses of your mind. Believe me, she's looking for the same thing.

You think way too much.
I agree, but whatever you decide good luck shoalzie.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Shoalzie wrote:If we get serious, I'll be like Th and post a pic of her and I...and then the wytches can have a field day with it. :lol:
Not a good idea.

Go for it, Shoalzie.
(I meant the lady in your life.) Hook up w/that ASAP

-edit: Rack Maniac.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

good luck, shoalz. does she hang out at any of the local bars around campus? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:good luck, shoalz. does she hang out at any of the local bars around campus? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

She is a WMU student but I think she commutes from home since she's finishing up her Master's. She works at Bronson Hospital right now to get her through school but she has a job lined up at Plante Moran...I'm assuming as an accountant since that's what she's getting her Master's in.

I'm hoping I can get a chance to correspond with her in someway...e-mail, IM or phone. I would totally understand if she wants to just focus on school and work right now and wait until the spring to meet up. I'm taking a couple classes in addition to working 40 hours so my plate is filled with the exception of the weekend. Hoping to get a picture soon and hopefully her e-mail address. We'll just take this one step at a time...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

al? wrote:This is all real easy for you to say, and it all looks good on paper.

What we have here is a shy, socially retarded, romatically impotent young man. If you take him out and show him too much too soon, you could shock his system into hibernation. THIS MAY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE THIS YOUNG MAN'S DEVELOPMENT!!!! We've seen this before.

If he doesn't get this out of his system soon, no one in his family or extended family will be safe from......"Uncle Shoalzie"

Don't go there, fella. :lol:

For one thing if things went well with us...my mom still wouldn't be married to this guy so we wouldn't be relatives yet. I hate having that whole relative thing hanging of my head but I'll be curious to see what she thinks of it.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

Has it occured to you that she might think you're a tard and want nothing to do wih you? I mean she is a human also right?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You shouldn't have anything "hanging over your head". I wouldn't even think about this for another second until you meet this chick.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You shouldn't have anything "hanging over your head".
Good point. Get an insurance jerk in before the date.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

[Drive-by] RACK THE FUCK OUT OF BIZZ [Drive-by]
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

She is a WMU student but I think she commutes from home since she's finishing up her Master's. She works at Bronson Hospital right now to get her through school but she has a job lined up at Plante Moran...I'm assuming as an accountant since that's what she's getting her Master's in.
Congratualtions.. you have now posted enough information for one of these pererted stalkers to track this ice cube down.
I'm hoping I can get a chance to correspond with her in someway...e-mail, IM or phone.
Awww... that's sweet of you. Maybe you could ask your very bestest friend to pass her a little love note at recess.

I would totally understand if she wants to just focus on school and work right now and wait until the spring to meet up.
Now read this and see if this does not scream :

I am gay.

I would rather jerk off the next 6 months instead of trying for a piece of ass.

I am a totally metrosexual in touch with her feelings guy, who will wait until marriage to tap her booty.

Hoping to get a picture soon and hopefully her e-mail address. We'll just take this one step at a time...
I bet you are. After posting all that other info about here, a picture and e mail on here is the next logical step. We just want to give you advice and help you out with this sweet woman child.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

You're a beaut, Derron... :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

OTST wrote:Has it occured to you that she might think you're a tard and want nothing to do wih you? I mean she is a human also right?

Hey, you could be right. I could be making a huge deal over this and I might not be her type or she's immediately repelled by the idea of going out with her future step-cousin. That's definitely her decision. I'm willing to meet her and hang out but if she's not comfortable with it, we go any further with this. That's why this initial contact is important...to find out if she's interested or not.
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

You better pray that nobody emails a link to this thread to the Accounting Department at old WMU or Bronson Hospital with the question: "Does this 'tard ring a bell with anyone there?"

I'm not calling you a 'tard or anything, just playing the part of the sick, twisted degenerate who would actually send such an email.
Tiger Williams wrote:"... some snot-nosed little fuck that isn't going to break a nail is going to score 50 goals and he's never driven to the net in his life. He's never stood in front with Moose Dupont giving him 89 cross checks in the back of the head."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Don't plant any ideas in the heads to some of these cretins...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Actually, your situation is not worlds apart from one I saw not too long ago. Here's the fact pattern: the son of one of the secretaries in my office recently got married. He met his now-wife due to the fact that his uncle previously dated said girl's mother. The first relationship didn't work out, although this one did.

And all kidding aside from this board, the fact remains that you aren't related to this girl, never will be, and I don't know of a single state whose laws would prohibit this sort of thing. OTOH, you have potential for a pretty awkward situation at family gatherings and the like if one relationship works out and the other doesn't.

Confession time: I once briefly (as in very briefly) dated my brother's brother-in-law's sister-in-law (i.e., the sister of my brother's wife's brother's wife, for those who are having trouble following).

My best advice would be to go with your heart on this one. Do it if it feels right; don't pursue it if it doesn't. Good luck either way.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Do it if it feels right
That is what I've been saying.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Do it if it feels right
That is what I've been saying.

That's ultimately the plan. We'll just see where it goes. I'm interested in meeting her, I'll wait to find out if she feels the same way then we'll move on from there. This whole thread was over the idea of if it would be wrong to go out with someone who could potentially be a step-relative. I wasn't really worried about getting dating advice...I just wanted find out if what I was doing was taboo. It is taboo in a way but until my mom gets hitched, she's just another person. I'd like to be able to approach it that way but if she runs into the same thoughts as I did about being conflicted over the morals and ethics of the matter, I don't see this going too far.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That's why this initial contact is important...to find out if she's interested or not.
Also, find out if she's a squirter. Might have to grab some plastic sheets.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:I'm interested in meeting her vagina
FTFY
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I still don't understand the thought process of even contemplating persuing anything with someone you have never met. All you know is that this person exists. You could even know that you two have some interests in common, but your personality traits may be vastly different once you meet. Plus, the whole you don't know what she looks like thing, as well. You strike me as the kind of guy that can talk with a female for 2 minutes about the weather and instantly have a crush.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I'm interested in meeting her vagina
FTFY
:lol:

One step at a time, sir...one step at a time.
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Shoalzie wrote:I don't see this going too far.
Me neither.
Shoalzie... On Page 4 wrote:getting her Master's.
I've found it tough to mold these free-thinkers into the woman I desire them to be.
UCant... After Meeting Some New Hottie wrote:She's so stupid. I think I love her.
See what I'm saying?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This has presented you with an ethical quandry. Surely it will do the same for her...and you know what women are like.

If I were you, I'd meet her wearing these:

If she still lets you near her, tag it and then RUN!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Let us know when you get your first peck on the cheek, Shoalz.

........should you decide to accept it.

Gay has taken over.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Shoalzie wrote: I wasn't really worried about getting dating advice...I just wanted find out if what I was doing was taboo. It is taboo in a way but until my mom gets hitched, she's just another person. I'd like to be able to approach it that way but if she runs into the same thoughts as I did about being conflicted over the morals and ethics of the matter, I don't see this going too far.
As I said before, there are really no legal or biological ethical conflicts. The only potential ones are the familial consequences, but even after your mom marries, that won't change the fact that you're not related to her.

In terms of the worst-case scenario, in a real sense it's no different than dating a co-worker -- you'll probably have to continue to see that person from time to time even if it doesn't work out. It may even be less painful than that situation, in that you won't have to see each other every day, which could be the case if you date a co-worker.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I had another idea.

When you meet her, chat for a few minutes, then pretend to take a cell call from your sister. Purr intimately into the receiver, and adjust your package a bit...nothing too overt.

If she's still in the room after this, you know you have triumphantly surmounted your ethical quandry. Start blocking off evenings for foggy lovemaking.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I still don't understand the thought process of even contemplating persuing anything with someone you have never met. All you know is that this person exists. You could even know that you two have some interests in common, but your personality traits may be vastly different once you meet. Plus, the whole you don't know what she looks like thing, as well. You strike me as the kind of guy that can talk with a female for 2 minutes about the weather and instantly have a crush.

I'm able to get along with a lot of different kinds of people. I'm very friendly by nature. I'm mostly intrigued about her because she honestly is the type of woman I'm looking for...smart, career-oriented, and out of college. I went out with a girl before this that still had a couple years left of college and she had grad school in her future as well. We decided to break it off right there before getting too serious. We just couldn't make time for each other. This young lady in question lives in the area and will work in Kalamazoo...as will I. I've had my job since June and I've got my own place. I'm ready to start something serious given my situation and if she's looking for something like that, I'm her man. She's stayed out of the dating game while she was going through school as was I. We sound a lot alike but I just don't know her likes and dislikes. We're in similar situations but there's no indication on our compatibility.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

Great googly-moogly. Not to pile on for the sake of piling on but cripes man.
Shoalzie wrote:I'm able to get along with a lot of different kinds of people. I'm very friendly by nature.

Do you also like long, moonlight walks on the beach? Do you like to sip your Corona w/ lime whilst extending your pinky finger but always make that stupid bitter face on your first sip because "it's sweet"?
Shoalzie wrote:We sound a lot alike but I just don't know her likes and dislikes.
Assume she likes to be thrown down and hammered with a throbbing, big veiny cock. Assume she dislikes getting hit in the back of the head with a bag of topsoil while your adminstering said drilling.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shoalzie wrote: I'm ready to start something serious given my situation and if she's looking for something like that, I'm her man.
This is what I don't get. I can see why you'd want to throw it in her without knowing her (her not being a dude and all), but I don't see how you can say you're already down with starting something with someone you haven't met (assuming she would potentially be down as well). Don't you understand that you can share tons of traits and interests with someone else, but have NO emotional connection, or spark, or chemical ongoings when you're together?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

DMike316 wrote:Great googly-moogly. Not to pile on for the sake of piling on but cripes man.
Shoalzie wrote:I'm able to get along with a lot of different kinds of people. I'm very friendly by nature.

Do you also like long, moonlight walks on the beach? Do you like to sip your Corona w/ lime whilst extending your pinky finger but always make that stupid bitter face on your first sip because "it's sweet"?
Shoalzie wrote:We sound a lot alike but I just don't know her likes and dislikes.
Assume she likes to be thrown down and hammered with a throbbing, big veiny cock. Assume she dislikes getting hit in the back of the head with a bag of topsoil while your adminstering said drilling.

I grew up with in a house where I was the only male. My folks split up when I was 3 and I've always lived with my mom and my sister. Yeah, I've got probably developed more sensitivity than the average guy would. You guys approach women your way, I'll approach it mine. I've gotten plenty of advice from my dad and he looks at relationships more from my perspective than many of you would. He'll be celebrating his 17th anniversary with his bride this March. I want to find something meaningful too...what's wrong with that? Since when has looking for love become gay or wimpy?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mom: Shoalz, hon...I know this hot POA. You should prod her with your scaley cack.
Dad: Shoalz, sensitive knows best. Maybe one day you'll make a connection with this girl. Gladly pay her today for some cheesesteaks next week.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote: I grew up with in a house where I was the only male. My folks split up when I was 3 and I've always lived with my mom and my sister.
translation= I've been outnumbered by emotional, whiny, hormonal bitches who have managed to slice off my dick and replace it with a mangina.