Should I pursue this further?

The best of the best
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Shoalzie wrote:I think I can go out and find one.
:meds:
Vegas has installed JTR as a 3 to 1 favorite over your bitch-ass in the "Who will get laid first?" category.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:
Vegas has installed JTR as a 3 to 1 favorite over your bitch-ass in the "Who will get laid first?" category.

You guys are making this sound like I'm a virgin here...I never said I was. This was just a hook up because I just came off of a relationship.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

bend her over a chair at dinner one night with the whole family present. while you're driving it home yell out " daddy needs a little gravy for his roast beef"

If someone passes you the gravy boat and most everyone else keeps eating, you're golden. no need to move anywhere.

If someone gets up and leaves, write down their name and don't invite them next time.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mister Bushice wrote:bend her over a chair at dinner one night with the whole family present. while you're driving it home yell out " daddy needs a little gravy for his roast beef"

LMAO :D
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote:

You guys are making this sound like I'm a virgin here...I never said I was. This was just a hook up because I just came off of a relationship.
If it was just going to be a hook up/knob polishing why even think twice?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Would you want to say you've been with your step-cousin?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:Would you want to say you've been with your step-cousin?
Do you let petty things like that come between you and possible nut?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Usually I'm not scouting out future relatives for brief flings either. I'll meet her at some family thing in the future and I might bring up this idea to her and even if we hit off, she and I'll know it would just be too weird to go out or anything like that. From what I gather, she's not much of a freak anyways...she'd be looking for a relationship.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Usually I'm not scouting out future relatives for brief flings either. I'll meet her at some family thing in the future and I might bring up this idea to her and even if we hit off, she and I'll know it would just be too weird to go out or anything like that. From what I gather, she's not much of a freak anyways...she'd be looking for a relationship.
All the more reason to hit it NOW, before there is any legal relationship between you 2. Be sensitive or something stupid like that, get what you need and break it off quickly afterwards with something about your mom and her uncle etc..

she'll understand.

Or you'll fuck up your mom's relationship with her boyfriend in which case if the girl liked you enough you'll have a fuck buddy.

This is a win win situation.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK Ucant.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im in tears reading this pathetic thread.

Shoalzie, first you whine about getting your pussy tenderizer hooked up by a 'step cousin' that doesnt yet exist because your mom isnt married.

Then you break off the 'recent relationship' drivel as a backup to an already weak initial reason to not tap ass on this bitch.

I mean, She will NEVER be your true blood. EVER. Whats the fucking problem here-well, other than you being a certifiable fucking tard?

You deserve the pile-on that is sure to take place in the coming pages.....
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bring it! :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Raydah James wrote:Then you break off the 'recent relationship' drivel as a backup to an already weak initial reason to not tap ass on this bitch.

That's all the reason why I was looking into this. I wasn't attached anymore and it peaked my curiousity. Once I've thought the whole thing over, it just seems weird to me and I don't even know if she'd be into this anyways because she doesn't know about my supposed interest in her.
UCant Unretires Again

Shoalzie wrote:You guys are making this sound like I'm a virgin here...I never said I was.

Let me be more specific. I never said you were a virgin either. Just that you were an underdog to a virgin in a race to see who gets some first... as of today.

I'd lay money on some loser who's never even sniffed pussy... nevermind been bag-deep into some co-ed's love tunnel... over you.

That's pathetic.

Go to the Post Office and return your penis to sender. Your manhood has been revoked.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

UCant Unretires Again wrote:Go to the Post Office and return your penis to sender.

How would go about doing that...ship it in a cooler with some ice? :lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Hey JimBob,

Maybe everyone else doesn’t have to fuck a family member just to get laid.
Hillbilly hertiage showing at bit Goomer ??

Dude is not related...bitch is some distant relative of his tramp Mom's meth dealing boyfriend.

Are you so fucking PC, that you rule this chick out as a possible bop, BECAUSE, there MIGHT be a chance she is going to be a

FUCKING STEP COUSIN ??? What the fuck is a step cousin??

It's a fucking piece of ass that what it is....
bustin' nut feels great. Do it a lot while you are young and not "involved."
BizzarroFellatio is a jackass...but he has a very good point here....

You Sholazie, or Shotzee or whatever... are a fucking disgrace to the male species. You fucking whiney cunt worried about this????

Bitch probably would not fuck you anyway after she figured out what a head case you are.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Go to the Post Office and return your penis to sender.

How would go about doing that...ship it in a cooler with some ice? Laughing
Dude is actually considering this idea.
Derron
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Derron wrote:
Go to the Post Office and return your penis to sender.

How would go about doing that...ship it in a cooler with some ice? Laughing
Dude is actually considering this idea.

No, dude is laughing off an insult instead of getting into a childish war of words.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

No, dude is laughing off an insult instead of getting into a childish war of words.
That is because your a mornoic pussy who is stupid enough to post this shit.

It's not our problem your too fucking gay to pursue a piece of ass... its not out fault you post whiney cunt statments, and let yourself be bitch slapped multiple times, and its no our fault you think you hae to be "in a relationship" to bang some horny college bitch.

But it is fun to make fun of you when you do say this. I hope you die impotent and a virgin.
Derron
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

You sir are a comic genius...keep posting, you bring joy to my day. :lol:
UCant Unretires Again

Shoalzie wrote:No, dude is laughing off an insult instead of getting into a childish war of words.
I'm just here to work on my material. No offense, Sholz.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It was pretty good...keep working at it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:It's a fucking piece of ass that what it is....

l to r, Derron, POA
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I prefer shaved ewe, thank you.

Hillybillys don't know whether to fuck it or eat it.

Mace sees this and he's jerking it for sure.
Derron
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

OK, so there's a little more to the story. I was re-assured by my mom that marriage plans between her and her man are pretty much on hold until his kids graduate high school. His daughter graduates this year and his son is a sophomore. We're talking 2-1/2 or 3 years away from them just moving in together and then thinking about marriage. So this opens up a window for me. I could realistic meet her, date her, fool around with her or whatever and it could either progress or go nowhere and it would avoid the weirdness given the timetable. At least I don't feel as weird about it now. I joked with her that I could possibly get married to this young lady before they get married so I would be out of the woods with it being weird and then it could turned into my uncle-in-law marrying my mom. That's looking way into the future though...I've never seen what she looks like and she's never seen me or known of my single status and my interest in meeting her. Realistically, a first meeting wouldn't be until the spring at her college graduation (she's actually getting her Master's not her Bachelor's). There's a window of a few months to pursue this further or her or I could have met someone during that time and this would all be a lot of fuss over nothing.

OK, so it could be back on...flame away! :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Shoalzie wrote:I've never seen what she looks like
Holy. Mother. Fuck.

Your bruised vag has been bleeding all over this thread with all of these stupid fucking scenario's and reasons not to do this-and you've never fucking seen a pic of this slunt?

You are a certifiable fucking tard.

And drama queen faggot.

Congrats, Princess.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

You're thinking entirely too much about this... and the fact that you're contemplating a relationship (and even marrige) with a girl you have not even seen is scary. Enjoy life until you meet her- if she's hot, bang her and see what happens. It will not be illegal or at all weird if you gusy end up togetehr. If she's ugly- turn out the lights, bang her and walk away.

Don't start planning your wedding just yet! :wink:
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I said that from the beginning didn't I? That I haven't seen her before...that's why I had to pose the question to everyone if I should pursue this.

All I know is I'm sure she's better looking than your hellspawn girlfriend in your avatar, dawg...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BBMarley wrote:Don't start planning your wedding just yet! :wink:

I know what you're saying but I think big picture. I know I'm not in the majority of the fellas here that probably have as many one night stands (or they claim they do) as Wilt Chamberlain. I'm just not like that...I'm looking for something more worthwhile. Believe it or not, women are people too.

I'm waiting to catch hell for that last line. :lol:
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Shoalzie wrote:

I know what you're saying but I think big picture. I know I'm not in the majority of the fellas here that probably have as many one night stands (or they claim they do) as Wilt Chamberlain. I'm just not like that...I'm looking for something more worthwhile. Believe it or not, women are people too.

I understand- thinking about long term is good if you meet a girl and feel a connection. But hearing wedding bells over a girl you have not even met yet- that's a little weird..

5'5" and fit?
Could be-

But then again- could be this-
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

LOL
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BBMarley wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:

I understand- thinking about long term is good if you meet a girl and feel a connection. But hearing wedding bells over a girl you have not even met yet- that's a little weird..

5'5" and fit?
Could be-

But then again- could be this-

RACK! I'm thinking she'd be closer to Heather Mitts but with darker hair. I'm dying to see a picture of her.

You're getting me all wrong with the wedding thing. Really, my biggest concern would've been not meeting her until April or May...whenever she graduates...strike up a friendship/relationship but then have my mom and her uncle get married within a few months from that and then I'd be stuck dating my step-cousin. That's what all my concern was over. I mention marriage because for one, I'm not afraid of commitment or settling down and having a family...if she's game of course...and two, the whole idea that if my mom did get married while we were going out, would we be able to move the relationship beyond that. That's all I'm worried about. Some of the cretins on this board just want me to have a fling and forget about her...which that wouldn't even be an option because it wouldn't be like I could avoid her after that.
Last edited by Shoalzie on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Shoalzie wrote: I'm just not like that...I'm looking for something more worthwhile. Believe it or not, women are people too.

I knew this was a JTR troll or possibly Omeganerd.

WTF is wrong with you? Meet her and use every advantage to get into her pants. You cannot pass this up. One you get laid for the first time you'll thank the board.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Shoalzie wrote: I'm just not like that...I'm looking for something more worthwhile. Believe it or not, women are people too.

I knew this was a JTR troll or possibly Omeganerd.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed. Hard.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Ya. zzFunnay strikes again.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Don't drag me into that class but I can at least understand how Jess feels right now. I was better off not posting this whole thing but I thought I could get some adult answers from the fellas here. Apparently if I'm not tappin that ass, I'm gay or something. I should've expected this level of maturity or lack there of. I just get a kick out of reading these comments about me getting her into bed like that means anything to any of you. If I do or I don't, it doesn't affect anyone here. I leave my private life private from this board and I try to just talk sports and pop culture. When you open up to everyone, you become an open target for all sorts of shit. I'll stick to just sports from now on...
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Shoalzie wrote:
RACK! I'm thinking she'd be closer to Heather Mitts but with darker hair. I'm dying to see a picture of her.

You're getting me all wrong with the wedding thing. Really, my biggest concern would've been not meeting her until April or May...whenever she graduates...strike up a friendship/relationship but then have my mom and her uncle get married within a few months from that and then I'd be stuck dating my step-cousin. That's what all my concern was over. I mention marriage because for one, I'm not afraid of commitment or settling down and having a family...if she's game of course...and two, the whole idea that if my mom did get married while we were going out, would we be able to move the relationship beyond that. That's all I'm worried about. Some of the cretins on this board just want me to have a fling and forget about her...which that wouldn't even be an option because it wouldn't be like I could avoid her after that.
Yeah- but if she ends up being like Serena- I'll ahve to laugh.

I understand the not afraid of commitment thing- I have a beautiful wife and this beatiful girl here-

But, like I said, if you meet her and she ends up being a cool chick- great! Don't worry about the whole mom/uncle thing- its not a big damn deal. And as stated before by some of the other Tards- If nothing else, you may just get a holiday/wedding/funeral fuck buddy... Nothing wrong with that!

You do realize after all this you'll have to post her pic for all of us too see?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If we get serious, I'll be like Th and post a pic of her and I...and then the wytches can have a field day with it. :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Shoalzie wrote: Apparently if I'm not tappin that ass, I'm gay or something.
Pretty much.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Shoalzie wrote: I can at least understand how Jess feels right now.
Thats been long established

Regards,

Page 1

I'll stick to just sports from now on...
Try Again.

Sincerely,

Your shit NFL Forum takes
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I know I've had my run-in with you before, RJ, I'll just let you do your thing...keep firing away!