Should I pursue this further?

The best of the best
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's very possible he's incredibly ugly, causing self esteem problems as opposed to problems of gayness.

You have a way with words... :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
how many strains of syphillis are you carrying, again?
Shocked

with all that shit in your system, how do you even know that was a chick? or a human?

Chick? Human? You really think Derron gives a fuck either way?
You fucking lightweight cunt pussy man.

Contrary to pussies like you guys, some people can drink, smoke dope and snort blow and function like... REAL MEN.

If you have never had the most enjoyable experience of blowing a bunch of coke, and then trying to grind your loins raw with a willing oppositie sex partner for 4 or 20 hours, then you fucking missed out. Now this was over 20 years ago I did this, when I was young and had the physical ability to do it safely and have fun.

Behaved like this from about 1972 to 1979, never got the clap, or anything, and I had A LOT OF FUN. That was before most of you smart ass fucking 20 something's were even born, but I know ya all know fucking everything.

Take your aggrogant attitudes and stick them in your virgin oriffces, you bunch of hang wringing faggots and dykes.
Not sure who you’re addressing here, Cletus, since you fubared the ubb all to fucking hell. BTW, I behaved that way from 1970 to 1987, minus all of the coke you must have done. So pipe down, young feller.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

RACK Derron!!!!!!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Contrary to pussies like you guys, some people can drink, smoke dope and snort blow and function like... REAL MEN.
We've got a winner.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shoalzie wrote:Keep going guys...I'm going to reach board bitch status in no time. :lol:
board bitch? no. board faggot? could be.

attn. cicero. you have been sacked from your position as official board faggot. please drop the keys to the company convertible beetle at HR ASAP. You may keep the hand bag however.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Shoalzie wrote:I thought I could get some adult answers from the fellas here.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Seven pages based on:

Shoalzie mewled:

I'm 25 and still sucking on my mommy's teat. I think I'll publish this fact for public consumption.

Un-fucking-believeable. Post again if you ever drop a set.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Holy fuck... just reading this thread for the first time. Rack everyone, Ucan't especially, for the hearty, effing laughs. But this...
I was better off not posting this whole thing but I thought I could get some adult answers from the fellas here.
... got the biggest bwaha outta me.
You fucking retard. Just when I thought it was laughable enough that you are spending your time about something so effing insignificant (mind you, you haven't even seen this bitch), you drop that load on the board.

Priceless.

I'm now gonna go and read the next four pages, all of which are a hindenburg-sized, deserved pile-on.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Shoalzie wrote:I'll stick to just sports from now on...
Fabulous. Looking forward to your next take in the CFB forum regarding how much the sport sucks w/out a playoff... or when UofM ain't playin' for the MNC.

Please, come on over.
:meds:
Ken

Post by Ken »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Shoalzie wrote: I grew up with in a house where I was the only male.
After reading this thread I'd have to disagree. I was the only male.

Sincerely,
Sparky. Shoalzie's neutered dog.
Holy fuck, I laughed.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Three replies in a row, Ken. You taking lessons from Annie?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

shoalze-

Thank you for providing fodder for the funniest thread in weeks.

You watch the Bravo channel a lot, huh? :lol:
Your mom would agree with these neanderthals, and I'll bet she appreciates the taste of tequila and Coke, as well.
She's just trying to get you over the hump, the best way she knows how.
Your mom's been married three going on four times that you know of, the chances of you hitting it off with some girl that you would not consider family is infintessimal at this point. Obviously, she asked her current man cannon, if he knew of some extremely horny girls in the area, for her son to ride.

And you want to shop for diamond rings...yt could counsel you on the pratfalls of this approach. Oh yeah...nevermind.

Perhaps you should consider a monastary...

But if nothing else, heed this-
You should just quit looking now, because in your frame of mind (looking for the right girl to settle down with), you're going to end up marrying the first piece of sweet ass you get finally get graced with.

Nice guys don't finish last-

they don't finish at all...

and they sure as hell don't get their ring back.

You better recognize.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Derron wrote:Contrary to pussies like you guys, some people can drink, smoke dope and snort blow and function like... REAL MEN.

If you have never had the most enjoyable experience of blowing a bunch of coke, and then trying to grind your loins raw with a willing oppositie sex partner for 4 or 20 hours, then you fucking missed out. Now this was over 20 years ago I did this, when I was young and had the physical ability to do it safely and have fun.

Behaved like this from about 1972 to 1979, never got the clap, or anything, and I had A LOT OF FUN. That was before most of you smart ass fucking 20 something's were even born, but I know ya all know fucking everything.
Considering that, without this information, I would have figured you for some pimply-faced teenager, based on the quality of your posts, that's nothing to be proud of. One would have expected that you might have matured just a little by now.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Goober McTuber wrote:Three replies in a row, Ken. You taking lessons from Annie?
Hey, as I read through the thread, I just replied as I felt the need.
Anyways,
It would
have looked
like this
if
it
were an
annie
take.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Clearly, this thread has spiraled horribly out of control for me. The bottom line is I'm going forward with meeting this young lady at some point in the near future and we'll see how things go. I didn't ask for advise on what to do with her, I just wanted know if what I was doing was weird or wrong. I didn't expect anyone to root me or encourage me. I just wanted some point blank answers on if this was taboo or not. I've gotten what I wanted out of this thread...and maybe a little too much. I'm not bitter with what anyone has said...this board is all about free expression. If I ran into any of you, I'd still buy a round of drinks because that's what nice guys do. It's all water off a duck's back.

OK, resume piling-on...

War taking the high road
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Shoalzie wrote:It's all water off a duck's back.
Speaking of which... ducks are on the pond!!! Drive 'em in!!!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:Clearly, this thread has spiraled horribly out of control for me.
Not at all. You haven't been involved in this since your initial post. Since then its just been a bunch of guys acting like they know shit about women. You've seen pics of most of these folks, and know for damned sure they are NOT a voice of experience.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

They want to knock my nice guy approach, that's their right. Do whatever you have to do to achieve the objective. I think we all want to be happy but we go about it in different ways. They can throw all of the gay or wimpy smack at me but we'll see where we're at in 5 years when I'm married with children and the happiest man on earth and they're all still chasing skirt and bitter.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I just wanted know if what I was doing was weird or wrong.
Cheers, mate! I might ask that meself. How's a bloke to know, otherways?

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:when I'm married with children and the happiest man on earth and they're all still chasing skirt and bitter.
married and happy?
single and bitter?

I'm afraid you have it backwards. It is better to live on one's feet than die on one's knees. That is the way the saying goes.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

PSUFAN wrote:
I just wanted know if what I was doing was weird or wrong.
Cheers, mate! I might ask that meself. How's a bloke to know, otherways?

Don't go throwing Gary Glitter smack at me, she's legal. Shit, I was waiting for a Jerry Lee Lewis crack. :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

chasing skirt and bitter.
Make mine a couple bitters at a time.

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

one of those A & R rep things one time went to dinner with Shane. He was drunk before dinner and comatose afterwards but still managed to kick ass on stage.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I didn't ask for advise on what to do with her
Don't STAMPEDE toward ze clitoris...oy veh

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I would have figured you for some pimply-faced teenager, based on the quality of your posts, that's nothing to be proud of.
That just shows everyone that even with your flaming writing skills and weak attempts at appearing edumacated, your still dumber than a pile of steaming dog shit on a New York morning.
One would have expected that you might have matured just a little by now.
Ohh.. shit... my bad .... excuse the fuck out of me. I need to behave just like you and what you think ?? Must be the pollution in the air in the New York area that gives you and BSmack your continual contact highs, and allows you to post such insightful commentary on others posts.

That is what this dive of a message board is all about right ??? Truth and information.....Riiiggghhhttt..... I ALWAYS tell the truth in my posts, I would never lie to anybody about ANY of this. I want to be SENSITIVE and CARING like Shotzie there. That way if I do score a bitch, I can interview her for a couple of months before I decide to pork her, even if she has her hands on my crank in the first week.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Derron wrote:That is what this dive of a message board is all about right ??? Truth and information.....Riiiggghhhttt..... I ALWAYS tell the truth in my posts, I would never lie to anybody about ANY of this. I want to be SENSITIVE and CARING like Shotzie there. That way if I do score a bitch, I can interview her for a couple of months before I decide to pork her, even if she has her hands on my crank in the first week.

You're under the assumption that all women give it up right away. Certainly women that are looking for a serious relationship aren't going to throw around their sexuality wrecklessly because they'll attract the wrong guys. They're trying to attract the good guys but if they flaunt their looks, they get dirtbags hitting on them. On the other hand, if a woman that is loose and has no self-respect, they'll give it up just so they can keep their the man around but they don't really have any connection other than sex.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shoalzie wrote:
Derron wrote:That is what this dive of a message board is all about right ??? Truth and information.....Riiiggghhhttt..... I ALWAYS tell the truth in my posts, I would never lie to anybody about ANY of this. I want to be SENSITIVE and CARING like Shotzie there. That way if I do score a bitch, I can interview her for a couple of months before I decide to pork her, even if she has her hands on my crank in the first week.

You're under the assumption that all women...
He was talking about coke whores in the late 70's (the last time he got laid it appears) they all DID want to have sex right away.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You're under the assumption that all women give it up right away. Certainly women that are looking for a serious relationship aren't going to throw around their sexuality wrecklessly because they'll attract the wrong guys. They're trying to attract the good guys but if they flaunt their looks, they get dirtbags hitting on them. On the other hand, if a woman that is loose and has no self-respect, they'll give it up just so they can keep their the man around but they don't really have any connection other than sex.
Wow.... your a real Dr. Phil here.... I never thought of it that way...

My wife of 23 years and myself hit it the first night we went out and have been together ever since. I guess that makes her a tramp and me a man slut.

Come back in 20 years and let us know how its going with your gay lover, you bottle sucking baby. After all, with that sensitive attitude you should have the boy faggots all over your ass.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You fucked your wife on the first date?? Honestly, I am surprised it lasted. I give props to you man. MOst men wont stay w/ a woman that loose.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He found a slut easy enough to give it up to him on the 1st date...I don't blame him for holding onto her.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Derron wrote:
I would have figured you for some pimply-faced teenager, based on the quality of your posts, that's nothing to be proud of.
That just shows everyone that even with your flaming writing skills and weak attempts at appearing edumacated, your still dumber than a pile of steaming dog shit on a New York morning.
Hardly, since I'm not the only one to suspect that.
One would have expected that you might have matured just a little by now.
Ohh.. shit... my bad .... excuse the fuck out of me. I need to behave just like you and what you think ??
Uhh, no. But it might help to show a little more intelligence and insight than my 7-month-old. So far, you've failed to do even that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He found a slut easy enough to give it up to him on the 1st date...I don't blame him for holding onto her.

If that's what makes him happy, I can't knock it.

The difference between me and guys like Derron is that I'm interested in being in touch with a woman's feelings while they're only interested in touching and feeling up a woman.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:You're under the assumption that all women give it up right away.
Some don't. Those women are called "misguided."

First of all, it should not be considered "giving it up." Try "sharing it." Bitches thinkin' they pussy is gold ain't doin' them or you no good. It is a vehicle to the pleasurable palace of Kubla Khan and a birth canal, nothing more. I'm not saying this as a male slut, I'm just saying that society's norms should not interfere with you getting off.

Certainly women that are looking for a serious relationship aren't going to throw around their sexuality wrecklessly because they're out of touch with their body and haven't had enough experience to consider other ways of thinking
FTFY

if a woman that is loose and has no self-respect
mutually exclusive. A woman could use booty because she has little sense of self and is willing to give herself to anyone, or she could be very proud, very stable and very aware of her otential and use her body to take herself to pleasureland whenever she sees fit.
they'll give it up just so they can keep their the man around but they don't really have any connection other than sex.
See also marriage
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Certainly women that are looking for a serious relationship aren't going to throw around their sexuality wrecklessly because they're out of touch with their body and haven't had enough experience to consider other ways of thinking
FTFY

No, you're right about that. Women today are more sexually liberated than before but they get beaten over the head with the idea that guys won't react to them unless they are whoring themselves out. When you first meet a person, looks are the first thing you notice about them. A beautiful woman that can be beautiful without being too obvious, those are the most appealing ones to me.

I think a lot of people here get the impression that I don't like sex or something. A healthy sex life within a relationship in addition to an emotional connection is something I'm looking for. I've got lots of surpressed sexual energy and believe me, sometimes I wish could go out and have a fling but I think too much of a woman to do that sort of thing. To simply use them to give me pleasure. I resort to porn and magazines where you don't get emotionally attached to them and you can get your rocks off and move on. To think I don't have a single dirty thought in my mind, you're sorely mistaken.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He found a slut easy enough to give it up to him on the 1st date...I don't blame him for holding onto her.
Yeah, but what he hasn't realized is that she has continued to give it up to guys on the first date ever since.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It is a vehicle to the pleasurable palace of Kubla Khan and a birth canal, nothing more.
Nothing more than caverns measureless to perk
Ken

Post by Ken »

Shoalzie wrote:The difference between me and guys like Derron is that I'm interested in being in touch with a woman's feelings while they're only interested in touching and feeling up a woman.

You don't get it do you, Shotzie...
What, will it be page 14 where you finally post something like, "Tonight, I'm going to serve her my meat missile, pull out, and cum on her face... whether she likes it or not."

At least make something up.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Shoalzie wrote: I think a lot of people here get the impression that I don't like sex or something. A healthy sex life within a relationship in addition to an emotional connection is something I'm looking for.
Well, considering that relationships generally go from infatuation to fucking to emotional connection, I thinks you best git ta fuckin'.
To simply use them to give me pleasure. I resort to porn and magazines
Not to split hairs or anything, but yanking one off to porn is pretty much #1 on the list of "Ways to Use Women to Give You Pleasure." Irony some? :lol:

----
Edit to add...

I generally think as you do and back when I was single, would have rather not dated at all than gone out with and banged chicks that I had zero interest in pursuing something deeper with. A hearty rack to being patient and finding the right chick to marry, rather that fucking everything that moves and ending up marrying the one that you get used to being around.
Last edited by OCmike on Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm interested in being in touch with a woman's feelings
Cool. I'll mix in a "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW??" from time to time, just to see how she's doin'.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:
I'm interested in being in touch with a woman's feelings
Cool. I'll mix in a "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW??" from time to time, just to see how she's doin'.
Any woman who tolerates fat redneck song resets is no woman I'm interested in being around.

On the other hand, if she responds positively to me screaming "MIKE JONES" or saying "I'm on the intern-n-n-nets" then she's a keeper.