Should I pursue this further?

The best of the best
Shoalzie
WingNut

Should I pursue this further?

Post by Shoalzie »

OK board, here's the situation...

There's this young lady my mom tells about but there's a big catch...she's the daughter of the brother of my mom's boyfriend. It's pretty serious with my mom and this guy and eventually they'll get married so she would end up being a step-cousin. I never met her or seen a picture of her but I'm told she's quite attractive (brunette, 5' 5", fit) and she's going to graduate from college this spring and has a good job lined up when she's out. Don't get me wrong, I think the situation would be weird if we met and went out considering my mom's situation. She's sounds like a great catch and I'd at least like to meet her but I don't know if I should even look into this given the potential of her becoming a family member through marriage.

What should I do?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It never bothered Franklin and Elenor Roosevelt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

she's the daughter of the brother of my mom's boyfriend
Man, it took me like 4 tries to comprehend that sentence this morning. Time to get some coffee...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
she's the daughter of the brother of my mom's boyfriend
Man, it took me like 4 tries to comprehend that sentence this morning. Time to get some coffee...

It sounds weird, I know. When my mom first brought it up to me, I found it disturbing but I'm strangely intrigued. Is that wrong?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Should I pursue this further?

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:What should I do?
Make a pact with her that you guys will hook up after every Thanksgiving meal for the rest of your life. Later cry that you can't quit her.
why is my neighborhood on fire
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You need to prevent your mom from marrying this dude so you won't have to move to Alabama where this sort of thing is welcomed.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Make a pact with her that you guys will hook up after every Thanksgiving meal for the rest of your life. Later cry that you can't quit her.
:lol:

The really weird part is how we'd try to arrange a meeting. My mom's boyfriend's daughter is graduating from high school this year...so I could meet her at the graduation party but that won't be until the spring.

The more I talk about it, I start hearing banjo music in my head. :oops:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You need to prevent your mom from marrying this dude so you won't have to move to Alabama where this sort of thing is welcomed.

Yeah...I was thinking that too. I don't want this to be some sort of a weird afternoon talk show situation. I'll at least meet her at some family thing but not think about anything further. I just sense that it would be very uncomfortable for the people involved. There's plenty of fish in the sea and I want to see my mom happy because she really loves this guy...and she's been divorced three times already.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie,
Sounds like there are a ton of preconceived notions clouding your judgement:
--Norms against cousins dating
--Possible family problems if things go awry (sp?)
--The state of Alabama

I think these are just obstacles you put in your way. Be like Neo and effortlessly push these obstacles aside. They mean nothing. If the bitch has a smoking body and wants to be your little Thanksgiving, Christmas and Funerals whore then go get that piece of fine ass. Meet her at some time with no preconceptions and make your judgement based upon how many times she looks at your bulge while talking to you.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Don't decide until you see her in a Shanahan jersey.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I say go for it man. If she is a hottie, then she is worth it. Plus, you never know if your mom and that dude will make it for sure.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Degenerate wrote:Don't decide until you see her in a Shanahan jersey.

That would be pretty hot if she was a WingFan... 8)

I'm hoping to get a picture of her sometime soon.
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Post a pic of your mom or the sister's boyfriend's second cousin you're babbling about. Start a poll and see which one we think is hotter. Call us pussies for not posting pics of our mom and then meet me in Boston to fight me in the middle of Faneul Hall.

Sin,
TH
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

LOL RACK for ucantdoitdoggiestyle2.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Rack UC's take.

Dude, the usual society mores on cousin fucking usually has to do with blood relatives. With all that mom's boy friend's cousin's daughter's uncle's bastard step child lineage shit, I still don't see any blood relation here at all, only some stupid cousin by possible marriage things.

Therefore, that makes hottie just another gash to be pursued, shagged and tagged. With all that lineage shit you quoted, I see the possibility of multiple tappings with potentially different participants.

War Moms being Pimps.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Pound it, you're not blood.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll give you guys credit for not giving me a lot of crap about this. I know this sounds really strange to most people but I had to at least get some opinions on this situation.

She's yet to be told about this situation by anyone, only I know about her being single. She knows who I am from my mom but she didn't tell a lot about me. I don't even know if she's game for meeting up so this whole thing might not get off the ground if she's not interested. She didn't date much at all while she was in college so there doesn't sound like she's got a lot of baggage.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shoalzie wrote:I'll give you guys credit for not giving me a lot of crap about this.
It’s called a setup. The crap will come in carloads once you admit to nailing your cousin, you fucking pervert.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I'll give you guys credit for not giving me a lot of crap about this.
It’s called a setup. The crap will come in carloads once you admit to nailing your cousin, you fucking pervert.
:lol:

Rack
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Shoalzie wrote:She didn't date much at all while she was in college so there doesn't sound like she's got a lot of baggage.
They all have it, it just takes various levels of alcohol consumption for it to come out.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

There's obviously something wrong with her if she has to be setup like this. Pass.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

This is a tough question without a pic.

Have her e-mail you a pic and post it.

m2
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

SG's Son wrote:There's obviously something wrong with her if she has to be setup like this. Pass.

I'm actually getting set up more than she is. Like I said, she doesn't know that I have any interest in meeting her. She could be weirded out by this situation too and not want to go through with it. I can understand because when this was first brought up to me a couple months ago, I was repulsed by the idea. I'm coming off a brief relationship but I'm at least interested in meeting someone else right now.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The more I think about this, the more creeps me out. I'd put it 95% that my mom and this other guy will get married at some point. That would pretty much clinch the fact she'd be my step-cousin. Just by the freak chance we'd get married, her father, who would be my step-uncle already through my mom's marriage, would be my father-in-law. My mom would technically be my aunt-in-law. This is too fucked up to go any further with it... :?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I never met her or seen a picture of her
Consult the man on the right.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Shoalzie wrote:The more I think about this, the more creeps me out.
Do you worry about having been creeped out when a woman is going off on your knob? swhatimsayin. You are putting obstacles in the way of you nailing this chick. Stop thinking like a loser, and start thinking like a guy whose playing field is between the sheets. Men are from Mars, Women are from Swallow It.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Just by the freak chance we'd get married, her father, who would be my step-uncle already through my mom's marriage, would be my father-in-law. My mom would technically be my aunt-in-law. This is too fucked up to go any further with it..
This would make the worst sister fucking West Virgina hillbilly proud.

You seem to be obsessing about this a bit. I can understand, after you dress up in your jerseys and trip around the hosue a bit, but trying to draw the lineal connections on your living room wall may help you figure this out.

Dude... you don't have to marry the bitch just because you fuck her once or 300 times. She did not date much in college?? She weird ?? Yukon Jack and Humbolt bud fixes that....

If I had my relatives pimping for me like that, I would be shagging hotties right and left.
Derron
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Don't pursue anything. Just play things by ear and whatever happens happens.

And by that I mean you need to come up with $120,000 and fly out to California to have her cryogenically frozen so when the rest of your family is "no longer around" you can re-animate her and pursue your pursuit of poundage and/or a life long marriage without the worry of what your nonexistent family will think.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Don't pursue anything. Just play things by ear and whatever happens happens.

And by that I mean you need to come up with $120,000 and fly out to California to have her cryogenically frozen so when the rest of your family is "no longer around" you can re-animate her and pursue your pursuit of poundage and/or a life long marriage without the worry of what your nonexistent family will think.

Nice idea but I told my mom on my lunch hour that I was out...it's just too weird. Wish she was just someone who somehow knew someone who knew my mom or something...the relative thing is backwoods stuff. I feel dirty for agonizing over it as much as I did. I haven't reached that level of desperation yet...I've just got to play the field and see what's out there.
UCant Unretires Again

Shoalzie wrote:I haven't reached that level of desperation yet...I've just got to play the field and see what's out there.

All kidding aside... if someone is offering you up potential pussy... don't turn it down. Ever. I could give two shits if your mom has resorted to trying to get her lil Shoalzie laid. Don't ever look a gift snatch in the mouth.

Let me be crystal clear here... someone is doing your work for you. Kick back. Tell your mom you want the bitch to take you out to dinner. To pick you up. You see what I'm saying? Make her work for you.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Nice idea but I told my mom on my lunch hour that I was out...it's just too weird.
Translation:

"I am gay . "

You pass up opportunties like this and you'll never get laid. Sucks for you.
Derron
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Derron wrote:
Nice idea but I told my mom on my lunch hour that I was out...it's just too weird.
Translation:

"I am gay . "

Even if this was for cheap thrills, it would still be weird if ultimately my mom gets married and we'd have to meet up at a family function. Sorry but I'm apparently not as much of whore to get action than some of you guys are.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mom lining up pussy for you? Could be trouble down the road. How would you ever Man Up?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'll at least try to get my hands on a picture to see what I'd being missing out. If she's a 10, I can kick my own ass later.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

GOOD GOD MAN ARE YOU GETTING LAID YET OR ARE YOU STILL HEMMIN' and HAWIN' OVER THIS BITCH?
UCant Unretires Again

Shoalzie wrote:Sorry but I'm apparently not as much of whore to get action than some of you guys are.

Your dick isn't firing on all cylinders and is in dire need of a tune-up. Get it checked out... immediately.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm the one not trying to get with my future step-cousin and you're saying I have a problem? There are plenty of good women out there...I think I can go out and find one.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Translation:

"I am gay . "

Hey JimBob,

Maybe everyone else doesn’t have to fuck a family member just to get laid.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You are young. You still believe all this true love crap thats been fed to you in pop songs.

As a man who has amassed great wisdom in his 31 years, I bestow this gem of knowledge upon you; bustin' nut feels great. Do it a lot while you are young and not "involved." Do as much crazy shit as you can because things like "mortgages" will one day get between you and bustin' nut.

Find yourself a cougar, let her pick you up and then she will blow your fucking mind with all her middle age nookielust. From there you can walk confidently in the knowledge that all bitches love bustin' nut so long as you know how to put the idea in their head.

and that's WORD!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

RACK that pic... :lol: