Coach Manning

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Coach Manning

Post by poptart »

Indy ball, 4th and 2 at the INDY 36, 00:06 remaining in the 3rd qtr, Pittsburgh on top 21-3.

Tony Dungy sends the punting unit out onto the field and they are waved back off the field in a petulant manner by Coach P. Manning.

Holy freaking crap, I 'bout pissed my pants when that happened. :lol:

You have GOT to be kidding, right...?

This Manning guy is player/coach of the team....?

The camera shows Dungy, and he sort has a sheepish look on his face, like, "Oh well.....Peyton says we're going for it."

Peyton's smarter than everyone.

Routinely goes epileptic for 15 seconds at the line of scrimmage.....pointing, gesturing, barking, flailing, kicking his leg up, ..... only to hand off to E. James for a 3 yd gain.

Pure comdey gold.

Think Coach is gonna have Dungy back next season...?
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Guess we know who the boss is now.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

poptart

you think that's funny about Manning waving his hands n shit, you should of seen the Missouri football team running their offense. They ran a 4wr 1 back set(urban meyer o). they would come to line, Brad Smith would then wait, look at sidelines, and 3 idiot coaches would flash signs, let me add, that they would be jumping, moving idiotically, and sometimes looked like they were having seizures. I would sit there at the game, and say"what a bunch of tards". No wonder noone knows whats going on with the offense!

It was like putting 3 LA gangbangers on sidelines and telling them they had to get the gang sign of East St.Louis bangers in 15 secs or be shot!
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...the Mannings...me's thinking there are 2 whinning cry babies in the family. Peyton can pick anyone apart when given the time, but holy crap, let him get pressured, knocked down, and sacked, ala the Chargers and Stillers, and he can freekin blubber with the best of them.

Post game calling out his linemen for "lack of protection" was pure bull sh!t. Dude throw's out so many antics before the snap running around like a freeking headless chicken, how the hell are his linemen suppose to keep up.

I'm now of the opinion NONE of the Manning's will ever wear a "Ring"..screw em I say, and I fell sorry for Dungy!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Great observation.

Slings pops..... :lol:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Could you imagine Archie as the Colts QB...?

The Colts would probably be on their way to their 2nd Super Bowl win!

Archie had more talent than his 2 kids combined... and he could run!!!

I wonder why his kids never inherited his wheels and natural ability for the game?

m2
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

This whole thread is bullshit.

On NFL Network they explained that Dungy wanted to go for it, but the special teams coach had the punt team ready to go and sent them on the field without consulting with Dungy. Manning also waved them off because he knew Dungy's intention to go for it.

Manning is a cunt, but he wasn't overruling the coach on this one.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Ok, why didn't the special team's coach ask Dungy if he was going to go for it before sending the unit out onto the field....?

Dungy's a flyweight.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

What exactly do you think Dungy was going to say?

Ahh....I wanted to punt, but Peyton wouldn't come off the field so we went for it? :lol:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Well, if you think Dungy punked out in the interview after the game, I suppose that's a legit stance. I guess it's open to interpretation as to whether Dungy is spinning or not.

I'll admit I too thought Manning overruled coach, originally.
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Why would there have been any doubt about going for it in that situation? Indy's fucked if the punt it, down 21-3 with Pittsburgh's running game taking time off the clock. If you can't pick up 2 yards in that situation, you don't deserve to win anyway.

I saw that and I saw Peyton's whiny shit after the game, too. Funny how you can have this cutesy foo-foo offense like Indy but come winning time, teams that can run the ball and control the clock, Play D, make field goals, and have coaches with nads win in the playoffs. I'm sure Dungy is a great human being, but he sucked in Tampa and he sucks now in Indy when it comes to nut cutting time.

In the end, the difference in the game is Danielle Harper. Tell me that not sticking a shiv in her old man's leg didn't keep him from running Bettis' fumble back for TD. And Vanderfag proves once again how difficult it is to kick with your hands around your fucking throat.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

ChargerMike wrote: Post game calling out his linemen for "lack of protection" was pure bull sh!t. Dude throw's out so many antics before the snap running around like a freeking headless chicken, how the hell are his linemen suppose to keep up.
His lineman protected him most other games... he made alot of mstakes himself- but he did have ALOT of pressure in his face today and a good part of it was his line and people coming into the backfield without even being touched.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BBMarley wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: Post game calling out his linemen for "lack of protection" was pure bull sh!t. Dude throw's out so many antics before the snap running around like a freeking headless chicken, how the hell are his linemen suppose to keep up.
His lineman protected him most other games... he made alot of mstakes himself- but he did have ALOT of pressure in his face today and a good part of it was his line and people coming into the backfield without even being touched.
They weren't facing the "Curtain" in those games nor the Chargers front! Indy had a bleep schedule and when the tough teams came to town they wilted like a dead rose!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

the difference in the game is Danielle Harper.
RACK the psycho bitch that hit paydirt! RACK RACK RACK!!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.