Heckuva...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Heckuva...

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You know when Dubya is struggling with his lie when he drops "Heckuva." You saw it when he described the job FEMA Brown was doing, and now he describes New Orleans as a Heckuva town to bring your family.

His entire press appearance in New Orleans was painful. The guy is a horrible liar. He's struggles with every sentence, and even more so when trying to sheovel shit before an audience that wasn't selected for their kool-aid addictions.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ha ha! George Bush is a drooling retard!
Very funny motherfucker!
Don't you remember when Kennedy and Ike were babbling idiots!??
And they were some of the GOOD ONES!!!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

When it comes to him dealing with a scandal or a high profile unpopular decision / situation, I don't think there is an instance where he is honest because he's all wrapped up in trying to convince everyone his way is the only way, whether it is or not.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He described New Orleans as a "great place to bring your family"? Is he back on the crack?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mister Bushice wrote:When it comes to him dealing with a scandal or a high profile unpopular decision / situation, I don't think there is an instance where he is honest because he's all wrapped up in trying to convince everyone his way is the only way, whether it is or not.

...that's bull sh!t Bushy, it's not a matter of honesty, the sumbitch honestly doesn't know how to articulate his lack of knowledge about whatever the topic is.

What he needs is Diane Feinstein whispering in his ear telling him what to say ala Teddy Boy.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:...that's bull sh!t Bushy, it's not a matter of honesty, the sumbitch honestly doesn't know how to articulate his lack of knowledge about whatever the topic is.

What he needs is Diane Feinstein whispering in his ear telling him what to say ala Teddy Boy.
And yet you voted for him.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...that's bull sh!t Bushy, it's not a matter of honesty, the sumbitch honestly doesn't know how to articulate his lack of knowledge about whatever the topic is.

most people voted for the one they deemed "the lesser of two evils."
Last edited by Bizzarofelice on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
BSmack wrote:

most people voted for the lesser of two evils.
I'm not talking about the ones who voted for Gore.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:

...yes, given the choice between him and Mr. "I have a plan" it was a no brainer..no pun intended.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

ChargerMike wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:When it comes to him dealing with a scandal or a high profile unpopular decision / situation, I don't think there is an instance where he is honest because he's all wrapped up in trying to convince everyone his way is the only way, whether it is or not.

...that's bull sh!t Bushy, it's not a matter of honesty, the sumbitch honestly doesn't know how to articulate his lack of knowledge about whatever the topic is.
No freaking way. EVERY press conference, whether it is about iraq, his immoral wiretapping, the NOLA disaster, he makes an attempt to paint a pretty picture no matter how bad things are, or he just plows through objections with his "my way or the highway" attitude, all the while spouting the empty of sincerity "I'm a uniter..", "we must learn to work together" "Building a bridge" platitudes.

Certainly he can't speak off the grid, but for a planned speech as are most of his speeches, he just never comes across as sincere because he is lying through his teeth.

NOLA a place to bring your family? Come on!!!! The place is an adult whore playground with a drug and crime problem and a high poverty rate among the residents and always has been.

She's a bigger tool that dubya.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

All I can say is that W is one heckuva speaker.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Mikey wrote:All I can say is that W is one heckuva speaker.
rrrrrrrRACK!
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mister Bushice wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:

No freaking way. EVERY press conference, whether it is about iraq, his immoral wiretapping, the NOLA disaster, he makes an attempt to paint a pretty picture no matter how bad things are, or he just plows through objections with his "my way or the highway" attitude, all the while spouting the empty of sincerity "I'm a uniter..", "we must learn to work together" "Building a bridge" platitudes.

Certainly he can't speak off the grid, but for a planned speech as are most of his speeches, he just never comes across as sincere because he is lying through his teeth.

NOLA a place to bring your family? Come on!!!! The place is an adult whore playground with a drug and crime problem and a high poverty rate among the residents and always has been.

...that's where we disagree Bushy....I've grown very very weary of the B.A.'s out of control spending and Dubya's bungling (ignoring) the border fiasco. WTH is he just going to let the next guy deal with it?

On the other hand, I still feel he is basicly honest...I know his number one concern is protecting America...He's just inept at carrying it out.

I'll tell you one thing, we are safer with Dubya in there than any of the screaming hacks on the other side.

war war..ya know what I mean

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

So you don't think with all the crap he's taken over the last few months that he won't spin this medicare drug fiasco thing into "not my fault" speech?

You watch. He WILL blame someone else, just like he has for everything that has gone wrong in his administration.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Mikey wrote:All I can say is that W is one heckuva speaker.
rrrrrrrRACK!
I second that rack!

Bush really showed his stupidity by saying that everyone should come to N.O.. I'm sure all the restaurants & hotels have all their people back now that their homes are rebuilt. :meds:
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

The prez is in your domes.

Losers.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Diogenes wrote:The koolaid is in my system.

We know.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mister Bushice wrote:So you don't think with all the crap he's taken over the last few months that he won't spin this medicare drug fiasco thing into "not my fault" speech?

You watch. He WILL blame someone else, just like he has for everything that has gone wrong in his administration.

...it's congress's fault :wink: oop's no...uh that's a heckuva thing to say!

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diogenes wrote:The prez is in your domes.

Losers.
You're a heckuva winner.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Just when you think the Pres has a heckuva limited vocab, there he goes with "plenty"...regarding his meeting with the new Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel:

After his private discussion with Merkel, Bush said: "She's smart. She's plenty capable. She's got the kind of spirit to her that is appealing. She loves freedom."

Plenty capable? What the hell is that?

related article
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: Heckuva...

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Bizzarofelice wrote:You know when Dubya is struggling with his lie when he drops "Heckuva." You saw it when he described the job FEMA Brown was doing, and now he describes New Orleans as a Heckuva town to bring your family.

His entire press appearance in New Orleans was painful. The guy is a horrible liar. He's struggles with every sentence, and even more so when trying to sheovel shit before an audience that wasn't selected for their kool-aid addictions.
There's always one telltale sign that Bush is lying: his lips move.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:It will be once it is rebuilt sans Dr. Detroits.
Black men are okay if they QB your alma mater to a national championship. Otherwise, they are worthless,

Sin,

mvscal
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mister Bushice wrote: No freaking way. EVERY press conference, whether it is about iraq, his immoral wiretapping, the NOLA disaster, he makes an attempt to paint a pretty picture no matter how bad things are,
Uh, that's called "being a leader". Does the coach come into the locker room at halftime when his team is down by 21 points and tell everyone how shitty the situation is, or does he try to find some positive points to build on?
or he just plows through objections with his "my way or the highway" attitude, all the while spouting the empty of sincerity "I'm a uniter..", "we must learn to work together" "Building a bridge" platitudes.

Yeah, considering that even the GOP is split on Bush, now might be a good time to drop the "I'm a uniter" routine.
If you're still speaking to the "heckova" line, I don't think of that as being insincere as much as I do that just being a Texan. That's how they talk.
Yeah, you've got a point there. That's like the President of Thailand calling post-tsunami Phuket, which has always been nothing more than a place to get loaded and nail hot Thai teenage hookers, a "place to bring your family". Um, probably not.
And Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi are bigger tools than the both of them. On behalf of the state of CA, I'd like to apologize to the other 49 states for having to put up with our Democratic "leaders".
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

OCmike wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote: No freaking way. EVERY press conference, whether it is about iraq, his immoral wiretapping, the NOLA disaster, he makes an attempt to paint a pretty picture no matter how bad things are,
Uh, that's called "being a leader".
Auditors call it fraud.
Cops call it obstruction.
Taxpayers call it bullshit.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

OCmike wrote:
Uh, that's called "being a leader". Does the coach come into the locker room at halftime when his team is down by 21 points and tell everyone how shitty the situation is, or does he try to find some positive points to build on?
Most teams that I've been on where that's happened, the coach just about blew a gasket at halftime, at least right off the bat. Once he calmed down, then he tried to look for ways to make the second half better.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
OCmike wrote:
Most teams that I've been on where that's happened, the coach just about blew a gasket at halftime, at least right off the bat. Once he calmed down, then he tried to look for ways to make the second half better.
At least your coach had a clue as to what was going on. ;)
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote: Taxpayers call it bullshit.
You're speaking for all of them now? I didn't get the memo.

Less needing a President who tells me how shitty things are all the time, thanks. I don't want him moving in on the national media's gig. :D
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

OCmike wrote: Less needing a President who tells me how shitty things are all the time, thanks. I don't want him moving in on the national media's gig. :D
Don't worry. There's always the Pravda-like pronouncements of FOX News.

"....and tonight, this just in...EVERYTHING IS GREAT!"
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:
OCmike wrote: Less needing a President who tells me how shitty things are all the time, thanks. I don't want him moving in on the national media's gig. :D
Don't worry. There's always the Pravda-like pronouncements of FOX News.

"....and tonight, this just in...EVERYTHING IS GREAT!"
But it's gonna take a while, and it's gonna be a lotta hard work....for somebody.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote: But it's gonna take a while, and it's gonna be a lotta hard work....for somebody.
Is that, like, a Travelling Willburys song? Are you quoting Travelling Willburys songs?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:
Mikey wrote: But it's gonna take a while, and it's gonna be a lotta hard work....for somebody.
Is that, like, a Travelling Willburys song? Are you quoting Travelling Willburys songs?
No but it could be, if Tom Fucking Petty would get his fucking ass in gear.

Harrison and Orbison have been slacking off a little lately, too, come to think of it.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote:

He's not trying to find positive points, he's sloughing off blame. In all of his rah rah speeches the spin is always "my way is the right way" not " lets work together to make it the right way" We can only "work together" if we do it his way, and most of the time that has turned out to be the wrong way.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He's our (yours and mine) President. He shouldn't have to take any blame, it makes us all look bad. There are plenty people who are paid very well to take the blame in his place. They should do their job.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

So it's ok for him to lie and/or gloss over reality? Don't we have some right to have a president with some integrity, or do we just have to roll over and agree with everything he proposes and every excuse or reason he gives?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Uhh, Bushice, I think that was sarcasm on Mikey's part.

Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across too well on a message board. It often helps to look at the poster to determine whether a post is sarcastic.