(!!)Man up and post a pic of your better half and yourself!

The best of the best
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Ib just go marry RTS and get to over with geez.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

dude, how old are you?
Old enough to know another brainless cunt licking dyke bitch when you read a post.

The youth on here give themselves away with their head up the ass, myspace smack. How fresh...Thank goodness I will be dead before you shit brains are in any positions of responsibility or leadership.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

4 king guy wrote:I am not MAN enough to post a pic of my better half and have you all do this to her..

Exactly. If that ever happened, my wife would either: (a) divorce me; or (b) have me in the doghouse for so long that I would wind up hoping that she divorced me.

Oh, and btw, rack TVO and, under the heading of first time for everything, Frodo. :?

Shows me this about you guys. . . . . . . . .

1. You are thin skinned, gutless pussies as outlined before,
2. Your old ladies haven't any more sense of humor than you do,
3. Easy to see who wears the pants around your house! :twisted:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Th wrote:
4 king guy wrote:I am not MAN enough to post a pic of my better half and have you all do this to her..

Exactly. If that ever happened, my wife would either: (a) divorce me; or (b) have me in the doghouse for so long that I would wind up hoping that she divorced me.

Oh, and btw, rack TVO and, under the heading of first time for everything, Frodo. :?

Bro, for your own good-Eject.

It'd be different if you had the skeelz to smack and take a couple of people down.....but you dont.

Your best bet is to go casper and let this thread die......here is a perfect example of that strategy demonstrated by our own JHawk:

Hammer being dropped, JHawk avoids Archives....
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

jtr wrote:Dude at that point I was ready to try anything to unleash my wild side.
Just imagine her lathered up with mayonnaise and suffocating in between a few slices of bread. Then get down there with your best cat tongue impression and lick a few scabs off. Don't worry. You can't catch anything if you remember to gargle with some mouthwash afterwards.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Raydah James wrote:
Th wrote:

Bro, for your own good-Eject.

It'd be different if you had the skeelz to smack and take a couple of people down.....but you dont.

Your best bet is to go casper and let this thread die......here is a perfect example of that strategy demonstrated by our own JHawk:

Hammer being dropped, JHawk avoids Archives....

I have gotten WAY too many laughs out of this thread to let it die now............... and skeelz? Shit bro, don't need any with the way people are plungering themselves and each other up in this thread! Still not ONE of you has 'manned up', if you ladies will pardon the expression, to the point of the thread and posted a pic of yoyrselves and your SO.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

just realized my posting of my fb in here violates the deal with Van a few months back.

fuck it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jtr wrote:just realized my posting of my fb in here violates the deal with Van a few months back.
I thought your deal was to not post hotties?

I think you're OK here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Last edited by Moving Sale on Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

hat stolen from m2...priceless
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TVO dusting off the crayolas...nice.

And I remember a time way back when, when making fun of the TOT crowd was all the rage. And this topic came up, oddly enough. And a wise man put it quite eloquently --
Somebody who isn't very MANUPLY wrote:I can't wait for the thread where they all exchange social security cards. Ya know, for the fun of it! What? You don't want to share your birth certificate and 2 alternate forms of ID with the board? You pussy. Man up, biyoooooootch...

Quantum Physicists believe that if you push on a wall for an infinite amount of time, at some point you will pass through it. I think that's become the posting philosophy over there. Just keep banging your face into rock bottom, and eventually a new low can be achieved. If you get impatient, take the faces of your wives, children, and pets, and slam them into the floor as well. Let nothing stop you from looking like a bigger asshole than the previous poster.

And the worst part about it, is that I'm left with no desire to head over there and chastise them for it. I don't want to register a troll, just to ask Rog what's so manly about posting the same goddamn picture of your wife for 5 fucking years? Where's the bravery in posting and reposting the one picture that elevates that home-care-nurse-with-a-ring from fugly to below average? A real man would show his real wife. I want to see the woman who has hit the wall. I want to see a woman who feeds, clothes, bathes, and dials the phone for a 380 pound, incapacitated, oversensitive, attention whoring, wanna-be jew. The toll on that poor woman's body must be severe. You want to be a man, Roger? Show us what you've done to her. I'm sure it would make us retch.

And most of all, I don't want to point out that someone who derives their sense of manhood from such brain-dead activities is really no man at all. It's all been said to death. There's no fun in it anymore. The survivors of that board have found the perfect self-defense to smack; the winning combination of ignorance and delusion.

That's all I've got. I'll see you all next week when those retards start arguing about whose dads would win in a fight…
The names change, the tardly remains the same.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Moving Sale wrote:Image
Aw God! :lol:
Rack it!
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

The best part of this thread and the collective 'skeelz' of most all involved in it is this: It took as simple a move as myself posting a thread with a pic of my girlfriend and I in it to reveal a great many of you for the tards that you are. Since then you have posted 8 pages (so far) of the challeges most of you face with society and yourselves. Your responses indicate that the majority of you are social retards. That is probably the REAL reason that many of you haven't posted a pic - you dont't have one that fits the order. The entire point of the thread was to show your face with your SO - nothing more. Instead, many of you haven't done anything but show that you struggle with at least one of the following:

1. Race
2. Ethics
3. Morality
4. Yourselves
5. Others

But please, don't let common sense get in the way............................ Keep hitting submit, I enjoy the entertainment.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Dude your biggest mistake was resubmitting yourself to this thread, it was clearly focused on me but by sticking your head out again it just shows how fucking stupid you are, padre.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

jtr wrote:Dude your biggest mistake was resubmitting yourself to this thread, it was clearly focused on me but by sticking your head out again it just shows how fucking stupid you are, padre.
Post a pic or reveal yourself as indicated.............................. :wink:
Michael Jackson
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Michael Jackson »

Sincerely,

Michael Jackson, the king of pop.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Th wrote:
jtr wrote:Dude your biggest mistake was resubmitting yourself to this thread, it was clearly focused on me but by sticking your head out again it just shows how fucking stupid you are, padre.
I'm not posting shit man it's not that i dont have pics it's i've matured a little bit since sc3.

The fact that you got the sack to show where you dock your willy at night is propable I guess. But you knew it would end up like this man.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

jtr wrote:
Th wrote:
I'm not posting shit man it's not that i dont have pics it's i've matured a little bit since sc3.

The fact that you got the sack to show where you dock your willy at night is propable I guess. But you knew it would end up like this man.
Honestly, this is one of the better threads I have read/been involved in in quite awhile. Laughed my ass off everyday, wytch-pics included.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Final challenge, th...have your girl post in this thread, and then we'll lock things up.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Th,

You seem to think that this thread thread shows how much cahones you have, but all you've done is show yourself to be that much stupider than most who post here. Not that anyone was shocked.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Roach wrote:Come on Th, show us a pic that shows us your heater is jiggie with this thread.

Got it? Hell, that skank will run away like a hating down beatin' heathen if she ever sees what you are up to with her pics. Better erase the hard drive if she is at all computer savy dude.

haha

fess up, man. Put her on. Let's have some fun.
Nice work, ass.

:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

I guess some people never learn.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Jeeez...

:lol:

If I was some weird Star Trek space monster, I'd be feeding on your negative energy and be growing stronger...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Th, it's like this.

Some of us here have been married for some time. Speaking for my self, it's going to be 21 years in June. She is still sexy as hell! You can believe it or not. She turns 41 this year. Same as me. Dark hair, small frame, smart, an absolute workout freak. Nice skin, tight legs. If I ever posted a pic of us or her, there's little doubt that that pic would end up on some dude's picture folder next to....whatever. Use your imagination.

Consented or not, there is no way in hell I would ever toss up a pic of my wife here or anywhere.

Call me a pussy....whatever. Just a'int gonna do it.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

enjoying the strawberry starfish frequently chowd?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

jtr wrote:enjoying the strawberry starfish frequently chowd?
Why are you so concerned about my sex life?

:lol:

None of your b'niz, but yeah! Hell yeah! When you're in a solidified relationship, sex only gets better as you get older.

Trust me on this.
scanner
Crack Whore

Post by scanner »

"We have had about enough of this...sinners!"

-Out.
Genius Take!
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Hey, what's wrong with these cans?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TenTallBen wrote:I guess some people never learn.
RACK!
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jess, since when do YOU have ANY credibility to request a lock?

Remeber fat stuff, you are still considered a serious tard here. Posters like you see a beating going down on another tard and y'all get all upidy (sp?).

Know your place you blanched beached whale.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Th wrote:Instead, many of you haven't done anything but show that you struggle with at least one of the following:

1. Race
2. Ethics
3. Morality
4. Yourselves
5. Others
You know, this actually brings up an important philosophical debate -- If a guy who puts up pics of his (alleged) OL for horny internet losers to get their jerk on to, and said dude then offers free psychoanalysis of said internet losers based upon their unwillingness to post their own OL for the jerking enjoyment of others...

and that poster then falls in the forest, does he still make a sound?

Quite the quandry, eh?

I'll bet if Saladtosser was here, he'd print out an 8 1/2 by 11 of that skank, sling a plate of hash on it, and post her defiled grille for the viewing pleasures of others. I'd do it, but alas, I don't have a webcam. See how MANUPLY TH feels when he sees another man's handchildren all over his OL's mug.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Know your place you blanched beached whale.
Don't listen to him, Jess. Any time anyone upstages you as King of the Retards, you should post as many times as possible.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Blah blah blah
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dins, you are not arguing that Th's alleged g/f isn't cute are you? I think she is and looks like a grade A Mexican from Fresno. Maybe grade B but she's acceptable.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No, not at all. From the pics, the Future Very-Soon-To-Be-Ex-TH'sOL would appear to be hellacute. Certified hottie.

But, that's not the issue here, now is it?

What's at issue is the vast and nearly indescribable mental shortcomings of a guy who would subject such a nugget to us fucking rejects.

Dude has some very deep-seeded emotional problems...or, decided that this board was hurting, and knew he could instigate a monumental and funny pile-on in one fell swoop. But we'll all pretend it's the former, and continue the facade that we were all born yesterday.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I would agree that many a undergown/pants/shorts are currently cardboard hard like JTR's wardrobe.

I sure wouldn't post an actual pic of any girl I know other than a parody. They'll find out somehow down the road and kick your ass hard.

Th has the blad goat look that is rather disturbing. He then posts the lil' Latina and she can't be all that happy... knowing JTR just ruined another keyboard.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

jtr wrote:Image

ah, yep. If the thread is locked, it'll be because we're tired of seeing you piss in it artlessly.

Go ahead, surprise me, and restrain yourself.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jess is an internet badass now he has command of picture posting.

I think Dins just pissed on himself from the intimidation.