(!!)Man up and post a pic of your better half and yourself!

The best of the best
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Looks like my ex. I wonder is she is just a damn dumb and crazy. Nevermind I didn't consider th before I typed that.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Props, TH.

She's one of those rare breeds who looks 20

or 36.

Hard to guess. No smack intended. <to her...that's a rather hot look for any woman.>

Shes definitely the better half, though. Just sayin'.

(Slight smack intended)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Let's make this interesting.

Does she know you posted her pic on the board?

Manning up...I'd be more impressed by a pic that you posted with her knowledge.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

PSUFAN wrote:Let's make this interesting.

No shit my wife would have nuts in a jar if she knew some of the degenerates around here were beating their drum sticks to her picture.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

She posts here . . . . . . .

Just kidding but she has found the thread to be amusing.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

It would be more interesting if all of you hayters actually posted pics of your OLs, but since we've driven down this street before, what's the point?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

TenTallBen wrote:
It would be more interesting if all of you hayters actually posted pics of your OLs, but since we've driven down this street before, what's the point?

Sorry I brought it up but the truth is most probably amongst the following:

1. They wouldn't dare show a pic or else turn into the laughing stock of the board forever.

2. Couldn't get mommy's permission.

3. Who would want to see a pic of their right hand anyway?
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Th wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:

1. They wouldn't dare show a pic or else turn into the laughing stock of the board forever.

I guess you weren't around when I tried this a couple of years ago. It's a lost cause. Trust me, the one's that rag on you the most would never dare show what they sleep next to at night.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

TenTallBen wrote:
Th wrote:
TenTallBen wrote: It would be more interesting if all of you hayters actually posted pics of your OLs, but since we've driven down this street before, what's the point?

I guess you weren't around when I tried this a couple of years ago. It's a lost cause. Trust me, the one's that rag on you the most would never dare show what they sleep next to at night.
For many more reasons than they would admit to I am sure. I am not ashamed - let the haters hate! :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm not hating...I'm just...skeptical. You asked your girl if you could post her pic on this site?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Th wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:

More like most of us are not so stupid as to expose ourselves or members of our family to the few freaks who lurk or post here who are LOOKING for personal info on other posters.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Re: Man up and post a pic of your better half and yourself!

Post by patsy stone »

Mister Bushice wrote: What is that - A mutant turtle with a TV antenna on its head walking through a stream of jizz?
Ok people I just read this thread and I cannot STOP laughing at this!!!
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm not hating...I'm just...skeptical. You asked your girl if you could post her pic on this site?
I didn't 'ask' her anything. We are not ashamed of being involved together so posting a not so personal pic of us together is not an offense to either one of us. She and I are in a similar mind as to what is funny and I correctly assumed that she wouldn't mind. She read the thread an hour ago and was laughing her ass of at the shit you guys came up with in response. What's it to you anyway?
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Th wrote:the 300lb carcass.
Do you even know what carcass means?
:meds:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:Oh...alright. Here I am with my lady. She might not be much to look at, but at least she's white.

You should have let Luther wytch the shirt into a Texas shirt. Then it would have been believeable to me. :wink:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Th wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I'm not hating...I'm just...skeptical. You asked your girl if you could post her pic on this site?
I didn't 'ask' her anything. We are not ashamed of being involved together so posting a not so personal pic of us together is not an offense to either one of us. She and I are in a similar mind as to what is funny and I correctly assumed that she wouldn't mind. She read the thread an hour ago and was laughing her ass of at the shit you guys came up with in response. What's it to you anyway?
Hmm...posting personal pic, followed soon after by a melt or two. Is anyone surprised?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:Hmm...posting personal pic, followed soon after by a melt or two. Is anyone surprised?
Fuck You.

Love,
Raydah James
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RJ was funnier, as of yet.

Any guesses as to the mate he might throw up a pic of?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Th wrote:We are not ashamed of being involved together so posting a not so personal pic of us together is not an offense to either one of us.
Problem is, we're waiting for an OH-SO-personal pic of y'all together, 'holer.

Catch a hint, faggot.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PSUFAN wrote:
Th wrote:
Hmm...posting personal pic, followed soon after by a melt or two. Is anyone surprised?
You call that a melt?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I wonder how big a laugh Th's girlfriend will get when she finds out some Wytch has Photoshopped her face on some slunt working at Beastiality.net?.........
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dins probably didnt want me to post this, but since this woman is just a flav of the week, I doubt he'll mind.

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Cicero wrote:Dins probably didnt want me to post this, but since this woman is just a glass cock of the century, I doubt he'll mind.
Well done.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Th wrote:
I didn't 'ask' her anything. We are not ashamed of being involved together so posting a not so personal pic of us together is not an offense to either one of us.
Yesterday, however:
Th wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Don't know about that, but he definitely falls into the "married up" category.
Who here hasn't?
Don't know if I'd admit to "marrying down".
While I agree to that in principle I will say this; I have never been and don't ever plan on being married.

Which is it, Th? seriously.

and why does marriage and respect have to translate into '300 lb carcass'?

at least the dudes with '300 lb carcasses' :meds: have made commitments to said '300 lb carcasses'. what's your point in putting her photo up (which apparently was after the fact ;) and you just got lucky that she didn't mind after seeing the comments), and then asking everyone else to put their significant other's photos up?

how long have you known each other?

if it's been years, why do you have cold feet about making it official?

if it's only been a couple weeks (or less), what's your feeling happy about finally hooking up with above average pussy instead whatever you usually stick your dick in have to do with trying to force everyone else to post photos of their true significant others? the ones they made a commitment to, not just the ones they're sticking their dicks in (or impaling themselves upon, for us females)?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If he was the marryin' kind, he'd never post her pic.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

PSUFAN wrote:If he was the marryin' kind, he'd never post her pic.
says he who has posted his own wife, and kiddies. several times. heh.

i guess i almost get what you're saying............ i just don't know why Th feels the need to go there with Sacajawea (i say that with much respect. or lust. or whatever) in the first place. Maybe he's giddy. And he should be. But why then say he ain't never gonna get married?

'sides, plenty of dudes posted their old ladies, particularly back in late 2003/early 2004. but also elsewhen. and nobody had anything to be ashamed of. hell, we all know damned well some of y'all were rubbing it off (or wanted to) to some of the other dudes' old ladies. and yes, some of us wondered how some of y'all ended up with the ladies y'all ended up lucky to be with (roofies? kidnapping? family truce? she's blind?) ... on the outside, at least.

ain't nobody round here got nothing to be ashamed of. except lying to your intended in order to get her to fuck you in the first place ;)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Chances are Th is lying about her seeing this thread and laughing about it. If she had actually read his thoughts on marriage, she’d be in the bedroom right now packing her bags. And Trollholer would be having a panic attack. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Th wrote:[Just kidding but she has found the thread to be amusing.
Well, let's see if we can't fix that, shall we?

So TH, does the pictured bimbo dig the anal, or what?

If so, MAN UP and describe the radial pattern eminating from her stinkstar (probably unwashed -- she looks fairly beaner), and whether she takes it fairly quietly like a subservient hotel maid, or does she howl like a banshee, forcing you to punch her in the back of the head and jam a dirty gymsock in her mouth to shut her up and keep her from waking the neighbors...like your mom?

You know, since we're (read: you're) MANNING UP, and all.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I correctly assumed that she wouldn't mind. She read the thread an hour ago and was laughing her ass of at the shit you guys came up with in response. What's it to you anyway?
Well... after somebody wytches a big black fucking dick sticking in her mouth,you may think twice about it.

She's fairly hot, and putting her on here, just gave these guys something to jerk at without even changing the page.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Anyone who posts unsolicited pics of his girl on an internet forum is seeking validation from strangers that he doesn't get from people that know him in real life. I've seen this happen in several forums and pretty much everyone who does it has an inferiority complex. Where's Dr. Phil when you need him?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

WhatsMyName wrote:Anyone who posts unsolicited pics of his girl on an internet forum is seeking validation from strangers that he doesn't get from people that know him in real life. I've seen this happen in several forums and pretty much everyone who does it has an inferiority complex. Where's Dr. Phil when you need him?
Yep.

Either that, or he was bored.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Or he just wants to rub it in to you losers who can't even come close to pulling something like that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Derron wrote:
Or he just wants to rub it in to you losers who can't even come close to pulling something like that.
Nah, I'll go with Option A.

BTW-- You're a confirmed tard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

How people forget history --

The last time this came up, the "you just couldn't pull that" crowd ended up so far at the bottom of the pile, it took them weeks to get back up.

They have another name for those that don't learn from history -- they call them "idiots."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: Well... after somebody wytches a big black fucking dick sticking in her mouth,you may think twice about it.

Did I used to be good at this? 'Cause it sure didn't feel like it.

UnWar Rusty.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Derron wrote:
Possible.

Or she just dumped his ass and this^is his way of getting back.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: (!!)Man up and post a pic of your better half and yourse

Post by frodo_biguns »

Th wrote:If you have the guts!

At least take a picture in front of six panel doors. Nice lady you have there. :wink:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Cicero wrote:Dins probably didnt want me to post this, but since this woman is just a flav of the week, I doubt he'll mind.

Is there really a difference? :?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Rack.