Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Subjects Dinsdale isn't T1B's #1 expert on:

Post by Some Damn Retard »

:?

I can't think of any.

He's the smartiest guy I've ever heard.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Subjects Dinsdale isn't T1B's #1 expert on:
The care and maintenance of his liver.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Abstinence
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Shampoo
JCT

Post by JCT »

Hairbrushes
JCT

Post by JCT »

living with a woman
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

PWN3D!!!1
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Dinsdale has been en fuego this week. Easily, poster of the week, just ask him. hahahahaha

Since we are both U & L, we do share at least that in common. I'm not that much of a Portland area homer fan though. I figure if he'd worked the streets like I did for 27 years then he'd have different thoughts.

I heard GOD was going to start up a chapter entitled, Dinsdale.
DINSDALE 1:1 Jesus descended down to Portland, and made his way to a cheap gin joint on the westside. Walking up amidst cobblestones, discarded and burnt blunts, Jesus could make out the outline of the teacher. Perched at his feet were Ukrainian hotties, chubby street urchins, and lonely skanky divorced wives. "Young ladies, listen to me and I will show you the way. You need not spend money on books, you just need to accept me as your hero. There is nothing I do not know. Come ye, and I will take you to a land of pinball machines, and you too can live maybe not so much as forever, but for at least the weekend at my roommates place.
RACK Dins.

Rip City
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Huh?

How fucking stupid are you?

It's a fucking messageboard on the internet for chrissakes. If any of you ever thought for even one fucking second that I'm not making every word of this shit up as I go along, then your parents should have killed you at birth, you moronic fucks. Holy fucking shit, there's some stupid motherfuckers out there.

Alllllthough, you people always insist on extensive discussions of all things wine, women, and song (I think that's what the Ancients called it, the Moderns call it Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll, I believe). If you people insist on discussing the only 3 things I've ever really cared about, and dedicated my life's work to reasearching, then you're damn-straight I'm going to chime in.

I never took the easy way out and got married and squeezed puppies. I stayed in the motherfucking trenches and ground it out on the battlefield of life. And let me tell you, when you spend 20 freaking years on the front lines, you learn a thing or two about a thing or two, as a neccessary survival skill.

And I'm more than willing to share this information I've gleaned from multiple decades of debauchery. Do I ask for money for it? No. Do I ask for fame? Well, since I post under the name of a Monty Python character, probably not. Do I ask anything at all in return? No...

save for you not acting like a mealy-mouthed, uneducated fuckstain, and not excreting too much drool on your keyboard. And frankly, you're not holding up your end of the bargain very well. You and your troll minions need to dig into that bag of tricks, and use that time you otherwise would have used to create a new e-mail addy and username after your last plungering, and instead maybe try to find some game within yourself, rather than using trollnics to publically wonder about my every word.

Don't get me wrong, I find it most flattering that your day-to-day internet activities completely revolve around me (and you're not the only one), but I really think it would be better for you...and America, if you went and found yourself some writing skills of your own, rather than trying to base your claim-to-fame on mine.

Just my $.02.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
JCT

Post by JCT »

brevity
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

If everytime Dinsdale gave his $.02 to this board then I figure we have enough to get everyone a Cheese Steak, three beers and a handjob at "Ginger Sexy Sauna".

Rip City
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and RACK Luth-btw.

See kids -- dude uses his own creative writing ability, rather than thinking he's funny while gravytraining the writings of other posters, hoping nobody will notice their obvious foolishness.

Those that can do, those that can't start threads bitching about Dinsdale. I'd love to say this is the absolute worst callout thread I've ever seen, but unfortunately over the years I've seen many others that were equally as bad.

Dude -- try look at your intial post with a little objectivity, and when the reality of your bitchitude finally sets in, see if the next nic you register can be significantly less of an idiot than this one.

Hey! I can't write to save my life, so I think I'll post a callout thread for Dinsdale, and hopefully other people come in here and pile on, so it doesn't look like I'm a little fucking beyyyotch with zero creativity."

How's that working out for you-btw?
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Salmon fishing
Motorcycles

Errr, nevermind.

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Spiny Norman
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JCT wrote:living with a woman

Remember those good old days from a couplefew years back? When our favorite little cliquey thing to talk about was how JCT couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a stack of Benjis? I know you must remember them, Junkshun, since it was a daily occurance for weeks and months.

Just to let you know Junkman -- those days can be revisited with a quickness rarely seen on this earth. And trust me, when that day comes, this board and its posters will forget allll about my hairline, my roommate, and anything else your driveby-ass tries to sling my way as a substitute for humor.

Heed my words, or take your chances...the choice is yours. One is wise, one isn't, so choose carefully, Dewey.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK Dins and Luth.

:lol:
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Dinsdale wrote: I never took the easy way out and got married and squeezed puppies.
Define "easy way out."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

"Easy way out" -- settling down and having a family pretty much removes any and all uncertainty and decision making for the next 20 years. Oh sure, there's "honey, should I take this job?" and "should we buy this bigger house," but face it...the excitement and adventure gop out the window the day you say "I do." And after the kids are born -- forget about it. You no longer make decisions for yourself or anyone else -- all decisions (assuming responsible parenting is involved) essentailly make themselves, since any and all choices must revolve around what's best for the children, and these choices are often fairly self-explanatiry.

So, why would someone remove all action and adventure, the things that make for the spice of life? Interesting question, when you think about it.

Fear. That's the motivation to settle down. Fear.

Fortunately for me (or unfortunately, depending how you look at it), I was born with little-to-no sense of fear. That, and I'm a big dog in the wolfpack. Frankly, as a guy enters adulthood, it's normal for him to feel fear and aprehension about his future. Then, along comes a nice woman. You saw it with your grandparents, parents, and neighbors -- it's the key to stability. Takes most of the brainwork out of life, and puts a daily program in there instead.

Frankly, I never shared the common fears that most men have. I never worries about that "perfect woman" getting away (or not once the first one died, anyway). I always knew that they'd just keep making more and more women, and I always knew that they'd tend to gravitate towards those at the top of the pecking order. It's called "natural selection," which you may have heard of, but the choicest females are always going to gravitate towards the strongest, best looking guys...which is OF COURSE where I come in. Pretty fucking impressive, if I do say so myself, since financially I've generally spent too much time with a buzz and a hard on, to acquire much wealth, and have rarely had much more than a pot to piss in.

Basically, with most guys, there's a voice of doubt in their subconscience that compells them to settle down with the first willing woman that they fins suitable. Deep down, they know it might be their last chance, and with it they might lose their last chance to bear children, which gives their already subpar ego a false sense of over-importance.

With me, I KNOW that they'll be lining up until the day comes that I'm old, gray, and dysfunctional. That voice of doubt went from being very faint to nonexistent over the years.

So, in a nutshell, the "easy way out" very certainly isn't always easy, don't misunderstand my meaning there...but in the long-term big-picture, it is VERY much the easy way out. Flip the switch on over to auto-pilot for 18 years, try and do your best to make your kid's lives as good as possible, and do what you can to bring emotional and economic stability to your family -- not a whole lot of adventurous decision making there, now is there. Your next 20 years have been mapped the day you say "I do." Mine haven't...let's join the Peace Corps and go nail some Zimbabwean plate-lipped jungle bitches...tomorrow...you're down, aren't you Fester? Oh wait, you're married...you can't. Maybe we should sell everything we own and dump it all into our own winery, a winery where anyone even saying the word "blended" is taken behind the woodshed and never heard from again...wait, you can't...you're married with children.

And there's the longwinded point, I guess -- As a family man, you will never ever be faced with these choices. Some of us make those very same choices every day. Never vs. every day = easy way out. Settling is easy, holding out for the mystery of the future is hard.

And since I think the majority of the posters here are married, I'm SURE this post will endear me to the masses here even further. I'm sure of it. And I'll ponder every denigrating word you send my way, the next time I'm pounding some insanely hot betty who I'm not married to.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

You're so dreamy! We could just listen to you talk all dayyyyy.

Sincerely,

Nobody

patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Dinsdale you sorta, kinda, strangely just made me feel better about being single!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Patsy Stone wrote:Dinsdale you sorta, kinda, strangely just made me feel better about being single!
Patsy's PM box full in 3, 2, 1 ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Some Damn Retard wrote:You're so dreamy! We could just listen to you talk all dayyyyy.

Sincerely,

Nobody

So, this is why you posted a feeble callout thread then, right? Because you didn't want to talk about me all day, nor read my responses.

Riiiiight.

This is a pretty sweet gig, actually. All the charm of a nippy little lapdog, but I don't have to feed it anything but a few keystrokes.

So, how's that pile-on you're trying to incite going for you? Or do you think maybe the old-timers here (sup everyone) have seen this weakass act so many fucking times that it just isn't going to work, not that it ever has?

Well, I can't smack my way out of Cinder's gash with ten sets of keys, but I sure hate that Dinsdale guy...I KNOW! I'll post a callout thread, but I won't do any actual smacking, since then everyone would know that I'm a zero, but maybe I can get OTHER PEOPLE to pile-on that mean Dinsdale on my behalf, and maybe do my "light work" for me...yeah, that's it! I'm a genius, because I don't think anybody on any of these Rome-boards has been a gameless twat before, so nobody will see through my ruse, and I'll look like a big-smacking badass, and everyone will think I have game....by god, what a brilliant plan I've come up with...and so original, too!

Keep working it, dawg.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote: I'm sure of it. And I'll ponder every denigrating word you send my way, the next time I'm pounding some insanely hot betty who I'm not married to.
If you're banging hot betty's you're trolling the tasteycake isle at the supermarket too much.

There is no such thing as a hot betty.

Just sayin'
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Luther wrote:get everyone a Cheese Steak, three beers and a handjob at "Ginger Sexy Sauna".

Rip City
Save your BlondieBabe resets, Luther- I'm not reading them
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dins, I could see how a man in your position could take that stand on the "easy way out." You are a loner, no doubt. Your main focus is you and you live for the unexpected, esp when going out to the VFW and local taverns. You like the fact that every day is something new and life doesnt seem stable, so thus you are living "dangerous."

I myself am not married, although I am only 25. I currently enjoy carousing the bars and clubs w/ fellas and preying on innocent women in hopes of getting my jollies off that night. For now, I am content w/ that, but sooner than later I am going to come to the realization that I will not be happy if I am in the current situation, say when I am 35. See, I dont think marriage and having kids is taking the easy way out b/c I watched my father raise my brother and I by myself after my parents divorce and it is not easy, by any stretch of the imagination.

Giving up all freedom and constantly having to worry and support for kids and a wife is anything but easy. To me, life is more than just pleasuring yourself. I find great joy in making others happy and providing for loved ones and friends when I can. I relish in the day that my kids graduate from college and then spending the rest of my greying years(sup Luth and Wolf) w/ my wife as we grow old together and spoil grand kids.

See, I dont want to be the guy at 45 at the end of the bar who still likes to plow 40 year old "hot chicks", who have been run thru more than a third base coach. I think only caring about one self and constantly having not to make tough decisions in life is taking the "easy way out."
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

jiminphilly wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: I'm sure of it. And I'll ponder every denigrating word you send my way, the next time I'm pounding some insanely hot betty who I'm not married to.
If you're banging hot betty's you're trolling the tasteycake isle at the supermarket too much.

There is no such thing as a hot betty.

Just sayin'
Luth would disagree-
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Christ.

Fucking RACK Dins for the 2nd time in this thread.

Couldnt have said it better myself, and 100% true.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Patsy Stone wrote:Dinsdale you sorta, kinda, strangely just made me feel better about being single!

:bigsmiley:

So, how are YOU doing, Patsy?

:winkwink:

Unless of course Patsy is a dude's troll, in which case I'll be bathing soon
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Dinsdale wrote:
Some Damn Retard wrote:You're so dreamy! We could just listen to you talk all dayyyyy.

Sincerely,

Nobody

So, this is why you posted a feeble callout thread then, right? Because you didn't want to talk about me all day, nor read my responses.

Riiiiight.

This is a pretty sweet gig, actually. All the charm of a nippy little lapdog, but I don't have to feed it anything but a few keystrokes.

So, how's that pile-on you're trying to incite going for you? Or do you think maybe the old-timers here (sup everyone) have seen this weakass act so many fucking times that it just isn't going to work, not that it ever has?

Well, I can't smack my way out of Cinder's gash with ten sets of keys, but I sure hate that Dinsdale guy...I KNOW! I'll post a callout thread, but I won't do any actual smacking, since then everyone would know that I'm a zero, but maybe I can get OTHER PEOPLE to pile-on that mean Dinsdale on my behalf, and maybe do my "light work" for me...yeah, that's it! I'm a genius, because I don't think anybody on any of these Rome-boards has been a gameless twat before, so nobody will see through my ruse, and I'll look like a big-smacking badass, and everyone will think I have game....by god, what a brilliant plan I've come up with...and so original, too!

Keep working it, dawg.
Actually, I just find it amusing how much effort you put into making your pot smoking, bald, man-living-with, underemployed, liver-failing broke ass look impressive, when we all know what a loser you are.

Slow day otherwise, thanks for the comic relief.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:You are a loner, no doubt. Your main focus is you and you live for the unexpected
You couldn't be any farther from the truth if you launched yourself at lightspeed the opposite direction.

But, since that was much better written than 99% of the bitchlike drivel you post here, I'll give you your props.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cicero wrote:Dins, I could see how a man in your position could take that stand on the "easy way out." You are a loner, no doubt. Your main focus is you and you live for the unexpected, esp when going out to the VFW and local taverns. You like the fact that every day is something new and life doesnt seem stable, so thus you are living "dangerous."

I myself am not married, although I am only 25. I currently enjoy carousing the bars and clubs w/ fellas and preying on innocent women in hopes of getting my jollies off that night. For now, I am content w/ that, but sooner than later I am going to come to the realization that I will not be happy if I am in the current situation, say when I am 35. See, I dont think marriage and having kids is taking the easy way out b/c I watched my father raise my brother and I by myself after my parents divorce and it is not easy, by any stretch of the imagination.

Giving up all freedom and constantly having to worry and support for kids and a wife is anything but easy. To me, life is more than just pleasuring yourself. I find great joy in making others happy and providing for loved ones and friends when I can. I relish in the day that my kids graduate from college and then spending the rest of my greying years(sup Luth and Wolf) w/ my wife as we grow old together and spoil grand kids.

See, I dont want to be the guy at 45 at the end of the bar who still likes to plow 40 year old "hot chicks", who have been run thru more than a third base coach. I think only caring about one self and constantly having not to make tough decisions in life is taking the "easy way out."
There is always great porn.

The same guy who will be telling you when your 30 (if you are still single) to find a woman, will be the same guy asking for permission from his wife to come to your house and you won't go to his because his kid is a fucking piece of shit. Then you'll see the happy family is the family that swings and you'll be punching yourself in the balls over fucked revelations.

Don't assume having a family automatically blesses you and don't assume every single person is always depressed 24 seven. Can't tell you how great it is to have the married man beg you to come over and you won't, cuz you got all the beer, toys etc. and no use for a DUI charge.

The women can be loony, but oh well. Me personally I want the kids and shit, because I am the Cumslinger, fucking unoriginal Bushbot!
I fucking suck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and btw, tard --

Since the scoreboard is something you're not familiar with (hell, even the Chiefs don't change their name and come back as somebody else under a different name after a particularly brutal defeat), I'll help you out --

In the "Some Damn Retard Callout Of Dinsdale Thread" the tally currently stands at

Dinsdale RACKS - 3

SDR RACKS - 0

But keep on keepin on, brother. I'm sure....just absolutely SURE that if you keep checking back, that the tables will magically turn, and everyone here will realize the genius that IS starting a callout thread with zero smack in the opening post...really...I'm sure of it...expect that massive pile-on you had planned for me to start any minute now...really...no, really.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Dindale wrote: So, in a nutshell, the "easy way out" very certainly isn't always easy, don't misunderstand my meaning there...but in the long-term big-picture, it is VERY much the easy way out. Flip the switch on over to auto-pilot for 18 years, try and do your best to make your kid's lives as good as possible, and do what you can to bring emotional and economic stability to your family -- not a whole lot of adventurous decision making there, now is there. Your next 20 years have been mapped the day you say "I do."
Yeah, assuming responsibility for the health, welfare, security, and happiness of a wife and kids is so much easier than sitting around in your underwear all day drinking beer and watching Gomer Pyle re-runs. I remember back to those difficult days and shudder from the horror of it all.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uncle Fester wrote:I remember back to those difficult days and shudder from the horror of it all.
See, that's my point. You never had those days, so you have no basis to shudder. A family was, at least in the back of your mind, something you always wanted. The decision was already made, it was merely a matter of when.

And I hate to throw shit back in the faces of the married-with-children set, but since they beg for it on a regular basis, here it goes --

Surely you guys are familiar with that age-old debate tactic by the family types, right? You know, the one that goes something like "well, since you don't have kids of your own, you just can't understand!" Well guess what...the single folks don't have a monopoly on lack of understanding, and the married folks aren't all-knowing, believe it or not, despite the sense of psuedo-arrogance parents usually take on after doing that oh-so difficult enseminating-of-the-skank.

And here's the deal -- you're married and have kids, and never had a lifelong commitment to the unknown...so here comes the fair play....YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. Really, you don't. Just as you claim the non-breeders can't possibly understand certain things, so it is with the breeders.

And truthfully, yes, assuming responsibilty for the health and welfare of a family is very much a no-brainer. You do what's best. There's very few decisions of much consequence there -- you do what your heart tells you is best for them, because you love them. While this is ceratinly one of the more noble deeds a man can ever undertake, on this you'll get no argument fro me, it certainly isn't rife with difficult decisions. Most of it was mapped out up to 20 years ago. There's going to be very few variations in what's best for your family. There's about 18,000,000 different versions of what may or may not be best for me, and those decisions are to be made by only me, and will only æffect me, and sometimes one won't stand out any more than others as far as my well-being or long term happiness.

Your choices for your family are no-brainers, my decisions about my future are quite difficult.

Once again, anyone who has children is most likely going to be completely unable to comprehend this, so don't feel bad if you don't.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Lessee, what's on the docket today...

I could play X-Box for another 13 hours...

or maybe order a pizza AND play X-Box.

Hmmmmm

I could try to jerk off, eat pizza, play X-Box, and then order yet another pizza...no wait, I did that yesterday.

There's always a trip to the comic book store...

I'M IN SINGLE GUY HELL, WHERE'S MY STRESS BALL!!
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Worst Dinsdale take ever.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OHHHHKAY...

Being unmarried = siiting around playing XBox and eating pizza....OHHHHHKAY.

Dude, it's OK to lie to yourself to get you through the day, but just keep it to yourself, mkay?

Because I'm here to tell you, Fes...if that's really what you think is going on, then words cannot descibe just how badly you got cheated in life. You either need to pledge your undying devotion to your OL and never look at another woman again, or you need to knock that bitch senseless, pack your bags and get a clue. One or the other...

And damn, maybe I was wrong -- married folks like you are faced with some decisions, I guess. Whether to beleive reality or make yourself feel better by living in a fantasy world where you're a playah, and nobody else "gets it"...there's a decision. Whether to blame your OL for letting you live the lie for so long...there's a decision to be made.

Oh well, I'm off to my XBox and pizza now.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

What a bunch of fucking bullshit....

Nice to see a call out thread going down in flames.

Read Dims take about his posting being bullshit...hello.... guess what morons, most of what I post is bullshit too...you don't think any thing could be the truth or have even an element of honesty in here do you ?? Fuckin jackasses...

What do you faggots care if Dims is married or not, or what the fuck he does. I could tell you I am a fuckin 25 yo cockmaster that drops the hammer on 20 something hotties 3 times a week, and you fucking shit eating monkeys would grab your own cocks and swing from the roof screaming liar liar, mother fucking liar. When in reality I am happily married, get more than about 70% of you faggots combined, and managed to raise 5 kids and live to tell about it.

So Dims stays single, jerks it 5 times a week, drinks too much and fucking drops dead at 50. BFD...

I have a friend who is my age, 48 single, educated and just bought his first house, works a shit job and fucks his 55 year old neighbor once a week. Dude is Ok with his life.. and I really don't give a fuck...

You pathetic cock monkeys... most of you have no life so you fire up another bomber, take a big fuckin toke and pound out another shit take..

Props to Luth for bringing up Ginger's, there's been more badges and teen age boys throught that door for blow and hand job's than any other whore hole in Portland.

I think only caring about one self and constantly having not to make tough decisions in life is taking the "easy way out."
Who the fuck are you Cicero ?? Most of you 25 yo guys barely make it up for work in the morning, you get to fuck on some of the most stupid women in the world,(OOOmmyyygoooddd). I think being 25, young, dumb and full of cum is taking the easy way out. Suck cock before ??

Newsflash bottle baby...there is a shitload of self centered, egomanical, dipshits in this world... and not one of them give a fuck what you think...kind of like around here.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dinsdale, that'll be 12.95.

Is that an Xbox? You got 2 controllers? I get off in 30 minutes.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Sometimes I feel so alive
Sometimes I see so clear
Just like the way we always were
So young and free from fear

I lose my fear of war and dying
and all the clouds just disappear
Only my mirror sees me crying
Each time I lose another year . . .