As if Chef Tard couldnt be any bigger douchebags......

The best of the best
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

As if Chef Tard couldnt be any bigger douchebags......

Post by Raydah James »

This comes to light and rears its ugly head....

kcdave wrote:I catch grief when denying having tried to hit on one, aka Lana K. Skank, which I will still swear on any given stack of bibles as the holy truth.

While the one that did insert his puny phallus into that pasty, gelatinous, psychotic, waste of a cum catchers mit, continues to skate by Scott free.

Dunno if I will ever understand that one. Oh well, carry on
[marq=left]BUWAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA![/marq]

Fucking losers.

:lol: :lol:

Im taking JHawk and the points on this one.......
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: As if Chef Tard couldnt be any bigger douchebags......

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote: Lana K. Skank,
Please say that's not LK_Pick

I'm gonna go barf now
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cuda wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Lana K. Skank,
Please say that's not LK_Pick
Yep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fess the fuck up, bitches-who's meat stabber hit fucking paydirt inside her cock clamps?

Filthy ass motherfuckers....

:lol:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Raydah James wrote:
Fess the fuck up, bitches-who's meat stabber hit fucking paydirt inside her cock clamps?
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'd pop some corn, but all the seeds are soaked in gasoline.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

e wrote:play your cards right, and she may try to call for a hook up while you're at a ballgame with people who will hammer you for it.

:D :D :D

I wonder if Bill is re-thinking his defense of Patrick Surtain

[stream]http://users1.ee.net/lstone/fatbutt.mid[/stream]
Last edited by KC Scott on Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RJ?

I hope this is a troll job.

Who would hook up with a shop-lifting, check bouncing, fraud committing, can't-hold-a-job, checkboard wearing, nastay???

Wait.....
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:
Who would hook up with a shop-lifting, check bouncing, fraud committing, can't-hold-a-job, checkboard wearing, nastay???

Wait.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

While this has the makings of an all-time pile-on...

Whoever it was, I'll cut them some slack until I have more information in regards to whether this was a one-time lapse of discretion, or a multiple-occuring cry for help.

I mean, assuming it was a single guy, who among us hasn't got liquored up and hit something rather...well...rather LK-Like?

Goodness knows, I didn't make it through adolescence without nailing a few. Nor did I make it through early adulthood without tagging a couplefew most regrettable examples of the female gender. Nor did I make it through my mid/late 20's without tasting the ultra-forbidden fruit of nastiness. Early 30's...fucked it up in that era, too. But, then came the mid-30's...but, I can't say I didn't survive them without a blemished blemish on my record. Now, I'm reaching my late-30's and middle age is setting in. Hopefully, I can make it through these trying times without disrespecting my peepee in the manor I have in the past, a habit held in contempt by all but the most loyal Chiefs fans, apparently.

Aw, who am I kidding. I've already screwed up the middle-aged era. Here's hoping for a skank-free golden years.

I guess my point is -- judge not, lest ye be judged...unless by judging, you can bring laughter to this board, then by all means, judge away.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dinsdale wrote:While this has the makings of an all-time pile-on...

Whoever it was, I'll cut them some slack until I have more information in regards to whether this was a one-time lapse of discretion, or a multiple-occuring cry for help.

I mean, assuming it was a single guy, who among us hasn't got liquored up and hit something rather...well...rather LK-Like?

Goodness knows, I didn't make it through adolescence without nailing a few. Nor did I make it through early adulthood without tagging a couplefew most regrettable examples of the female gender. Nor did I make it through my mid/late 20's without tasting the ultra-forbidden fruit of nastiness. Early 30's...fucked it up in that era, too. But, then came the mid-30's...but, I can't say I didn't survive them without a blemished blemish on my record. Now, I'm reaching my late-30's and middle age is setting in. Hopefully, I can make it through these trying times without disrespecting my peepee in the manor I have in the past, a habit held in contempt by all but the most loyal Chiefs fans, apparently.

Aw, who am I kidding. I've already screwed up the middle-aged era. Here's hoping for a skank-free golden years.

I guess my point is -- judge not, lest ye be judged...unless by judging, you can bring laughter to this board, then by all means, judge away.
Rack! Dins... :lol:

All guys are dogs and stupid...

...and all women are bitches, and evil!!!

You give us a couple of drinks, and were good. You give a dog a pound of dog food... and he's good, but...

You put some meatloaf in the dog's bowl after that pound of dog food... and the fuckers gonna eat until he pops!!!

Same thing happens if a guy has one to many shots of Jose'!

Moral of the story...

Stay away from too much meatloaf, or you may ex/implode... and feel like shit the next day and regret it.

If you survive...

m2
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:While this has the makings of an all-time pile-on...
To pile on or not to pile on, to take the high road or the low road, that is the question...hell, where is C-Mike? The mere mention of a pile on usually gets his panties wet in sheer orgasmic anticipation.

As for JayHawk and his, shall we say, indiscretions...let me say this.

He'd be the FIRST motherfucker in here 'piling on' should the shoe be on someone else's foot. Dude is just wired that way, and quite adept at it, I might add. So it's kinda' nice to see that vicious SOB get his come uppance for a change, so to speak.

As a general rule, those who pile on just for the sake of piling on are rank and file pussies.

But Fat Bill doesn't fit the general rule. He's gone out of his way to be an incredibly annoying ass boil for many a year, so all bet's are off in my book.

I could care less what nasty skank Billy has dipped his flaccid johnson in (she prolly wanted her money back), but look at the reason this tidbit was revealed. Go back and read the Chiefs vs Gnats thread from the start.

See Fat Bill run.
See Fat Bill hide.
See Fat Bill go Casper.

Classic pussy ass Bitch moves. So good at dishing it out, so unable to take it when the tables are turned.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Happy to see rayduh fan found something to talk about this season. Their team certainly isn't worth mentioning.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

trev wrote: Who would hook up with a shop-lifting, check bouncing, fraud committing, can't-hold-a-job, checkboard wearing, nastay???

Wait.....

Not sure how it started, but I have an idea this is how it ended.....

Rock Chalk! :wink:
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

KC Scott wrote:
trev wrote: Who would hook up with a shop-lifting, check bouncing, fraud committing, can't-hold-a-job, checkboard wearing, nastay???

Wait.....

:shock:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RACK my brothah James!!
...and trev!!
verah nice
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KC Scott wrote:

Wait.....

damn, rack it!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Hold the fuck on.

Hawk hit that?

Rack 'em!!!

Dude was most likely on the rebound when confronted with such a dilemma.

Jayhawk:If I'm smooth, I'm getting some mad pussy tonight. God, I could use some!

25 minutes later......

<ring riiiiiing>

Jayhawk: Hullo?

Lk_Pick: Hey Hawk. Listen. I'm in a jam. Gotta move some shit. Fridge, couch, a table... some stained blankets...but that's another story Haa haaa haaa. Listen hun, have you got a dolly?

Jayhawk:Have I got a dolly? I have 2, bitch!
Have you got a pussy?

Lk_Pick Uh...yeah...duh.... :meds:

Jayhawk Is it clean?

Lk_Pick No. Not right now it isn't.
-But it could be in a couple hours.

Jayhawk Nice! See ya at 7.

Lk_Pick Make it 8.

Jayhawk Cool! 8) Late!! <click>

We would all do the same thing! He's prolly reading this shit laughing his asses off!!

We need to be racking this mothafukkah!!!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

chowd103 wrote: We would all do the same thing!
Nope, not even close.
For nailing a nasty skank he hooked up with thru an IBB?

You've got some issues, but hey, maybe Cinder is still available the next time that you're on the 'rebound'.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OK, who the hell is LK?

I remember an LH from the SCI days. But she was skinny and slightly neurotic, not fat and skanky.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

BSmack wrote:If this isn't about Levon Kirkland, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Go Steelers!

Big Ben rulz!
Go fuck yourself, dork. :meds:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

wags wrote:hell, where is C-Mike?

...don't know who the skank is, so I'm on the sidelines enjoying the banter. :wink:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

lk_pick wrote:
and JHawk is an EXTREMELY nice guy.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

War Wagon wrote:
chowd103 wrote: We would all do the same thing!
Nope, not even close.
For nailing a nasty skank he hooked up with thru an IBB?

You've got some issues, but hey, maybe Cinder is still available the next time that you're on the 'rebound'.

WTF!!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

[snicker] BwaHAWHAHAHAHA....!!!!!!!!!!![/snicker]
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Say it ain't so, Hawk???

This *revelation made throw up go into my nose...

*I'm so behind the times. I need a KC Clones history book and whatsuch.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Ladies & gentlemen of the court, if you would please take a look at what is known as exhibit 12-D, you can quite surely see that the word....errrrr name "Scott" was purposely capitalized.

This leads me to believe ladies & gentleman, that my client, Mr. Jay O. Hawk is innocent of these charges.

While the one that did insert his puny phallus into that pasty, gelatinous, psychotic, waste of a cum catchers mit, continues to skate by Scott free.

Dunno if I will ever understand that one. Oh well, carry on
KC Scott is the one who has genital warts, therefore that leaves a reasonable doubt.

<Turns to the prosecution & shruggs>
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

e wrote:stick with making funny pictures. your powers of deduction are for shit.
Go back and read from the beginning, scrubb. Your powers of comprehension are for pocketbooks.

Stick with being forced to watch gay ass movies.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

e wrote:as this topic has been discussed ad naseum on previous boards, there should be no reasonable doubt.
I missed it.

I'm on a conference call w/ JHawk & KC Scott right now.

Shut the fuck up. I'm this close >< to a confession.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

chowd103 wrote: KC Scott is the one who has genital warts, therefore that leaves a reasonable doubt.

Those are your teeth marks

:wink:

[stream]file:///H:/Odds-n-Ends/grievances.wav[/stream]
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Mistrial.........
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

e wrote:as this topic has been discussed ad naseum on previous boards, there should be no reasonable doubt.
Well, that and the fact that Hawky is conspicuously absent lately, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fucking JFlock was the ubertard who waxed that fat baboons stretch marked shitbox with his KFC greasejizz?

Holy fuck, can you picture these 2 hogs cracking crisco lightning together after sharing from the trough?

Fucking disgusting.

Spare us the fucking details of those many fateful nights when your mullets passionately collided while "sister christian" blared in the backround, bitch.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Would it be piling on to speculate if he balanced a pan of left over chicken on her ass & fed the both of them while he pounded away?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I expected you to not get a classic Moorese reset and, as usual, I was right
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Thanks to Rayduh James, I am now laughing quite hard at some imagery that I could just as easily live without.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rack this thread
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Raydah James wrote: Spare us the fucking details of those many fateful nights when your mullets passionately collided while "sister christian" blared in the backround, bitch.
:bode:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Good God ... fucking brutal, literally.

Rack it.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

rolling bwahahas here.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Raydah James wrote: Spare us the fucking details of those many fateful nights when your mullets passionately collided while "sister christian" blared in the backround, bitch.
[stream]http://hits.mididb.com/19580222/Night_R ... istian.mid[/stream]

LK PiK
You know the Pizza's done
and of the slices I had only one
LK, leave some ..... O.K?

Where you going
What you looking for?
You know Big Bill
Don't want to share no more with you
It's true

You're rummaging
Through my fridge for food