All-time famous board melts?

The best of the best
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

I made a list!

Speaking of continuous melts, Dimsdale threating to boycott the board unless certain select posters were banned has to qualify.

And Index explaining the history of Israel complete with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion based on a screed from a Wahabi website.

'I said it was an Islamic site!'

Do we even mention Inkydave?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

BSmack wrote:MJ starting his own bbs and flaming out was a classic.
Bwahahahaha. I believe I was the one who got that implosion started. It was an invite only board, and I nominated Derron to the voting masses. MJ said basically, "No way, over my dead body." Mace called mj a cunt, and that was about all she wrote.

Rip City
:bode:
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

and I nominated Derron to the voting masses. MJ said basically, "No way, over my dead body."
Haaa... I forgot all about that fuckstain. That little prick must have been about 5 foot nothing, because he had a little mans complex bad. You could go up that dudes ass so easy, and he practically jumped out of the monitor at you.

Amazing Mace got in there, since MJ was basically his personal bitch every time he posted.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Uncle Fester wrote:
Elba. After a short visit from Honksville & Co., they actually moved the board to a new URL.

Nathan in multiple settings, including the Vent.

There was also another SmackChat spinoff board that included MJ, CHITOWN, Derron, etc. They were attacked by “Denver Don” from the Margaritaville board, and they consequently invaded Margaritaville, which resulted in multiple bannings and a belly laugh for the instigators. When the SmackChatters went back to check their logs, they found that “Denver Don” traced back to an ISP in Eastern Europe. Ultimate troll job, where you just drop a couple of incendiary posts on one board and point them back to another board, then just sit back and watch.
:) :) :)

Good times! Good ol' Denver Don and Jayne. They really got around :)

Chef Boyardee also melted like a grilled cheese sandwich.

So did THE over the "Elbastock" photos.
Elba melts were common back in the day.
they moved twice in one weekend because of me :twisted:
anytime someone from smakchat was kicked around the board to be invited half of them bellyached about having to be reduced to such garbage:)
nathan/OJ/spamtard across multiple boards.
fucking with Margaritaville was a predictable melt.
MJ's "Napolean" board was an epic melt thanks in part to the AWOL Sandman/Morpheus.
Rick in SLC melting in the black and gold Smakchat bout Catfish was one of the best ever.
Mild's board over the Mag 7 (we didn't ask for that name) cuz of the banning of paintboy was a good one.
any number of dumbasses that came into Honksville.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Luther wrote:Mace called mj a cunt, and that was about all she wrote.
I remember when Mace was worth two shits. Ah the good old days.

Coming up on 10 years for these boards. Wow! Rack.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Elba. After a short visit from Honksville & Co., they actually moved the board to a new URL.
That was not the first, or the last time they up and moved Elba. After my trip to AZ and the resulting core meltdown by the AZ contingent Skelly moved the board in an attempt to preserve what little dignity LH, Sbabe, Egodonor et al had. I left them alone for a year or two not really having anything to say, even though more than a few people had passed the url on to me almost as soon as the move happened. Then I dropped a post on the board that made it both painfully obvious that I was aware of their "new" url all along and that their "haven for posters that did not suck" had turned into a sorry assed shell of itself.

The board moved again within the week.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Prior to that, I think there were some flame wars with the Des Moines Jungle Affiliate bbs that caused Elba to go into hiding. And lest we forget that Elba once bugged out because Skelly found the url on a search engine.

Yes, even Al Gore has scorebord over Elba. They were punked by the freakin INTERNET.

And yes, DiT gave them the Manlove as well.

:wink:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

JHawkBCD wrote:inkydave
cinder/blondiebabe
webdog
Christ almighty.....those are the golden triumverant of all time melts/embarassments.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Cicatrix wrote:Inkydave
cinder/blondiebabe
webdog
That is 22nd century.

Rip City
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Elba. After a short visit from Honksville & Co., they actually moved the board to a new URL.
That was not the first, or the last time they up and moved Elba. After my trip to AZ and the resulting core meltdown by the AZ contingent Skelly moved the board in an attempt to preserve what little dignity LH, Sbabe, Egodonor et al had. I left them alone for a year or two not really having anything to say, even though more than a few people had passed the url on to me almost as soon as the move happened. Then I dropped a post on the board that made it both painfully obvious that I was aware of their "new" url all along and that their "haven for posters that did not suck" had turned into a sorry assed shell of itself.

The board moved again within the week.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Prior to that, I think there were some flame wars with the Des Moines Jungle Affiliate bbs that caused Elba to go into hiding. And lest we forget that Elba once bugged out because Skelly found the url on a search engine.

Yes, even Al Gore has scorebord over Elba. They were punked by the freakin INTERNET.

And yes, DiT gave them the Manlove as well.

:wink:
jesus, how could I forget what ML did to Elba?
probably tops of all time :twisted:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:Speaking of continuous melts, Dimsdale threating to boycott the board unless certain select posters were banned has to qualify.
Your stupidity makes you the worst poster here, now that the other spammer is gone.

But since it's the holidays, I'm in a giving mood, and I'll see if I can't give you a clue, since you're a fucking clueless idiot --

First, you might want to dig out that ol' dicshunary and look up the word "continuous." It apparently doesn't mean what you think it does.

Second, you might want to check with some of the old-toimers here, and see if you can figure out the difference between "melting" and "trolling." Hint -- one is spontanious, one is contrived. Props on being nothing but a pawn (you DO realize that if I was going to "melt" on you, I might have done it in a forum where you could actually see it, right?) in my games. I could have inserted any other posters names into those rants, but you suck so incredibly fucking badly, it was easy to get people to buy into it, since few of them like you, either.

BTW -- you're basing this whole line of attack on hearing about 10% of the plot
(since you have neither the creativity nor the intelligence to come up with something clever to come at me with, you went with the age-old, yet never-successful "If I keep saying it, somebody might believe me" tack. You're so fucking stupid that you don't realize that if you had the creativity and intelligence to pull off this line, you WOULDN'T HAVE TO)
You suck, and aren't any too bright, hence the reason you're the only one who sees it from this unbelievably skewed viewpoint. You just keep posting your ill-informed "takes" in bold type, and leave the hijinx to the people who were born with some sort of sense of humor, you raging fucking assclown.

Trust me...when I melt, you'll KNOW it...take that to the bank. And trust me, when the day comes that every last burr I place under every last saddle isn't FULLY contrived, I'll be but a distant memory around these parts...bank on it.

Those that can, do. Those that can't post in bold.

Admins, we still need the ignore feature installed up in this bitch. Not that I don't bear plenty of personal responsibility, since when I see the bold, I know better that to not scroll by, but help a brother out and save me from myself, por favor. Get this idiot off my monitor, once and for all. I mean, I'm a firm believer in the "more the merrier" on message boards, but when the "more" has the writing skills of a preschooler and has a fraction of Sissyroo's redeeming qualities, then that fucks that principle all up. M2 has more coherent takes while he's on 4 hits of sid than this douche has had in his lifetime.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Admins, we still need the ignore feature installed up in this bitch. Not that I don't bear plenty of personal responsibility, since when I see the bold, I know better that to not scroll by, but help a brother out and save me from myself, por favor. Get this idiot off my monitor, once and for all. I mean, I'm a firm believer in the "more the merrier" on message boards, but when the "more" has the writing skills of a preschooler and has a fraction of Sissyroo's redeeming qualities, then that fucks that principle all up. M2 has more coherent takes while he's on 4 hits of sid than this douche has had in his lifetime.
Step One: Get Mozilla Firefox. Live it, learn it.

Step Two: Go here and install this add on. https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/m ... ox&id=1045

Step Three: Never have to read annoying assholes posting in bold unless you want to. Also works for UCunt trolls as well.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack, I think I love you. I didn't realize that the software folks from Mozilla posted on the same boards as diogenes.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Admins, we still need the ignore feature installed up in this bitch. Not that I don't bear plenty of personal responsibility, since when I see the bold, I know better that to not scroll by, but help a brother out and save me from myself, por favor. Get this idiot off my monitor, once and for all. I mean, I'm a firm believer in the "more the merrier" on message boards, but when the "more" has the writing skills of a preschooler and has a fraction of Sissyroo's redeeming qualities, then that fucks that principle all up. M2 has more coherent takes while he's on 4 hits of sid than this douche has had in his lifetime.
Step One: Get Mozilla Firefox. Live it, learn it.

Step Two: Go here and install this add on. https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/m ... ox&id=1045

Step Three: Never have to read annoying assholes posting in bold unless you want to. Also works for UCunt trolls as well.
That's a nice extention.. too bad it doesn't work with the latest release of firefox.

You might want to run an update there BSmack..

Just saying...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

diT wrote:jesus, how could I forget what ML did to Elba?
probably tops of all time :twisted:
Oh my God, ML was like an Elba melt machine. All you had to do was point him towards the URL and that place would go Chernobyl within 24 hours.

It almost makes me wish they were here to kick around some more.

:lol: :lol:

Dins,

They probably got a taste of Detard after we sent him on his way. Even now he still wants to know why they are mischaracterizing IE.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Otis wrote:That's a nice extention.. too bad it doesn't work with the latest release of firefox. You might want to run an update there BSmack..

Just saying...
Been working just fine for me. Why must we always update just because something is new. If new=better all the time, we would still have Netscape.

BTW: Read the fine print. There is a Greasemonkey script floating around as well. I'll bet that's 1.5 compatable.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

IndyFrisco wrote:Shaz in the CFB forum was a classic
That was an epic melt, but once you found out the reason behind it, you could almost understand.

My favorite CFB melt was skull's Amanda melt. That was an all-time great.
"Keys, woman!"
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Cuda wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:OmegaVerb has had numerous epic melts that were very enjoyable. His calling the police on kevnic has got to be the best one ever. His melt regarding he and his friends not discussing their sexual conquests amongst each other illicited one of the best pile-ons that I ever saw. I'm 100% certain that we made him cry that night. His melt about the windchime picture was equally as impressive. I miss him.

The JiFR melt on Zy's voicemail is hard to top though.
I'm pretty sure OV was looking for something to slit his wrists with the time someone took a troll stop pic of OV sitting on an inflatable chair & wearing that filthy Red Wings sweater & wytched it to make it appear OV was beating off.
I think that pic was taken at Fatsak's house. Was that a chowd wytch or a Mullethunter wytch? Good stuff regardless.

Who the hell invites OV to anything?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Speaking of continuous melts, Dimsdale threating to boycott the board unless certain select posters were banned has to qualify.
Your stupidity makes you the worst poster here, now that the other spammer is gone.

But since it's the holidays, I'm in a giving mood, and I'll see if I can't give you a clue, since you're a fucking clueless idiot --

First, you might want to dig out that ol' dicshunary and look up the word "continuous." It apparently doesn't mean what you think it does.

Second, you might want to check with some of the old-toimers here, and see if you can figure out the difference between "melting" and "trolling." Hint -- one is spontanious, one is contrived. Props on being nothing but a pawn (you DO realize that if I was going to "melt" on you, I might have done it in a forum where you could actually see it, right?) in my games. I could have inserted any other posters names into those rants, but you suck so incredibly fucking badly, it was easy to get people to buy into it, since few of them like you, either.

BTW -- you're basing this whole line of attack on hearing about 10% of the plot
(since you have neither the creativity nor the intelligence to come up with something clever to come at me with, you went with the age-old, yet never-successful "If I keep saying it, somebody might believe me" tack. You're so fucking stupid that you don't realize that if you had the creativity and intelligence to pull off this line, you WOULDN'T HAVE TO)
You suck, and aren't any too bright, hence the reason you're the only one who sees it from this unbelievably skewed viewpoint. You just keep posting your ill-informed "takes" in bold type, and leave the hijinx to the people who were born with some sort of sense of humor, you raging fucking assclown.

Trust me...when I melt, you'll KNOW it...take that to the bank. And trust me, when the day comes that every last burr I place under every last saddle isn't FULLY contrived, I'll be but a distant memory around these parts...bank on it.

Those that can, do. Those that can't post in bold.

Admins, we still need the ignore feature installed up in this bitch. Not that I don't bear plenty of personal responsibility, since when I see the bold, I know better that to not scroll by, but help a brother out and save me from myself, por favor. Get this idiot off my monitor, once and for all. I mean, I'm a firm believer in the "more the merrier" on message boards, but when the "more" has the writing skills of a preschooler and has a fraction of Sissyroo's redeeming qualities, then that fucks that principle all up. M2 has more coherent takes while he's on 4 hits of sid than this douche has had in his lifetime
Nice troll job there.

Not melting a bit.

And actually I was refering to the fact that you seemed to reappear on this board shortly after a certain other poster got banned after not posting for a couple weeks or months or something.

Another nice 'troll job'.

ImageImage
Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Dinsdale wrote:Admins, we still need the ignore feature installed up in this bitch.

Word. You're wearing out my scroll wheel, you boring twat.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Like when you scrolled past the post you responded to, right?

Sorry of I cut into your valuable stalking time.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

It's also kind of curious how the Dimsdale hiatus more or less coincides with that of the shit troll that started this thread.

Or maybe not.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rule #203 of being a gameless douche --

When you have ZERO skills, abilities, and creativity, accuse those who routinely pummel you of being **insert troll nic here**.

Wow, that was a very well thought-out, creative and quite humorus post there, diogenes. The writing ability, the imagery...you're the man...really. I mean, few LOOK AT ME I POST IN BOLD posters could pull off something like that, what with all of the humor of a mother-in-law's leaking colon while staying in your guest bedroom, but leave it to diogeneric to always bring both barrels.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Why the fuck would I need to 'bring both barrels' with you?

Slingshot works just fine.

ImageImage
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

I remember getting BSmack pretty good at TNW. I spoofed Mild7's email address and wrote BSmack an email saying Everyone was sick of his shit and he was going to be banned in an hour for good so if he had any goodbyes or anything he wanted to say before he got the boot he had better do so. To make him melt even further I mentioned that I wouldn't be responding to any of his bullshit so that made him melt even louder when he started using his "last hour" to bash M7 and cry about getting banned in an hour. It was so damn funny even though nobody else knew about it!
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I remember that...it was pretty funny. I think he kind of got even a little later in the Snap Off contest. I forgot what he said or did, but you then melted and threw your poker chips in and folded up the tent.

I've got a smile on my face thinking about that though. You had that goofy animation/wrestling match thing that was pretty nice. I was busy doing my Pink Ppanther thing.

Rip City
8)
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

Accurate account of events Luther. For the record though, BSmack did cause me to melt but only after he melted cause I put him into a big penis-mobile.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

DJ Vertigo's rabbit melt.

FragnBillyButlerbastich and the "I'm coming to your house to shoot you" melt
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

al? wrote:DJ Vertigo's rabbit melt.

FragnBillyButlerbastich and the "I'm coming to your house to shoot you" melt
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Vertigo's was contrived and weak-Frag meant fucking business about hooking that poster up with a few new lead body piercings.