BCA

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Sky
It stinks like sex in here

BCA

Post by Sky »

Who gives a shit about the Black Coaches Association's ranking system and scores?

Do we really need to waste time with this?

Schools have to "communicate with the BCA during their hiring process--fail to make enough phone calls and you get an "F" for that section.

If you don't spend enough time searching for a candidate, you'll get dinged there as well.

Then, if you don't have enough people of color on your hiring committee, your school gets marked down as well. In this case, the problem here is probably university related and not football related so it shouldn't even be included.

Even Washington only got a "B" because they didn't search long enough and failed to have a detailed affirmative action policy letter.

It amazes me that the BCA, instead of using their time to help coaches improve themselves and become more marketable, waste their time nagging these universities over relatively insignificant hiring details.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

And, they only consider head coaching hires. Isn't the best way to assure there are qualified minority canidates is to do something about the hiring of qualified assistants?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

We're limp-dicked pussies.

Sincerely,
the CFB mods
Last edited by DrDetroit on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Damn, I wasn't aware that a bunch of fucking pussies ran this forum...deleting posts that are directly related to the thread and all. props, I guess.

A question asked and an answer provided, but I guess if the forum mods don't like the answer they just delete the thread. real stand up guys you have here.
Only to the race pimps and whores in government and the media who try to sell us the ideas that Anerica is a racist country and blacks just need not apply.

But the fact is...for the BCA, no, they don't have anything else better to do. They're too busy moaning and wailing about how bad they have it. You see, that shit takes time, yo.

Just the typical racial pandering and appealing to liberal white guilt.
Killian

Post by Killian »

When was your post deleted?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

real stand up guys you have here.
We're more than happy with them, thanks. Stop crying.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:When was your post deleted?
When the mods inserted a pic...

I simply edited the pic out and inserted the real message the mods intended to post.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

PSUFAN wrote:
real stand up guys you have here.
We're more than happy with them, thanks. Stop crying.
No surprise to hear that from you.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

DrDetroit wrote:Damn, I wasn't aware that a bunch of fucking pussies ran this forum
Since you dont like pussies Dr, please leave the forum.

Everyone will be much appreciative.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Killian wrote:And, they only consider head coaching hires. Isn't the best way to assure there are qualified minority canidates is to do something about the hiring of qualified assistants?
GREAT POINT. If there were more qualified black assistants than it would create a larger pool for AD's to interview. You just cant go out hiring retired black players w/ no coaching expereince.

I agree w/ Sky. WhoTF are the BCA? I dont see why a University should have to answer to them. Like in the case of South Carolina. They received an "F". Now, I cant think of a more qualified person to turn around a program than Spurrier. If he was their first choice and after the interview they knew he was their guy, then why should you have to interview anyone else?
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Mr T wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:Damn, I wasn't aware that a bunch of fucking pussies ran this forum
Since you dont like pussies Dr, please leave the forum.

Everyone will be much appreciative.
Didn't stop you from whining about the mods deleting posts in your thread yesterday.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Please enlighten me with a link to my whining.

:?:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

My bad, T, I just saw the FSU avatar and mixed you up with Nolesy. Apologies.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Your post wasn't deleted. It was just modified (text changed to size 1). It was also signed by said modifier...yours truly. Killian already warned you to keep your political rambling shit outa here.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

For all intent and purposes the text was deleted, dumbass.

Killian should have simply moved the fucking thread to Main Street. The initial post was political in nature.

It was a bitch move without moving it to Main Street.

So what we see here is that some posters are allowed to post political threads, but, other posters cannot respond in such a manner.

That makes a lot of sense.

Oh, and Killian can take his "warning" and shove them in your gaping ass. We don;t need fucking warnings here from glorified hall monitors.
Sky

Post by Sky »

DrDetroit wrote: Killian should have simply moved the fucking thread to Main Street. The initial post was political in nature.
Well, it was football based w/ a side of political nature.
Killian

Post by Killian »

When you start to infect this forum with your nonsensical ramblings, we do. And wouldn't a political topic be moved to the Spin Zone? This forum isn't Main Street, and it isn't the Spin Zone. People come here to talk college football, not listen to you and your rantings on political correcteness, party affiliation and affirmative action. So if you don't like the way we do things, kindly fuck off. You have yet to add anything of substance to this forum. When you start doing that, your opinions may carry some more weight. Until then, stick to the topics at hand.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

The text was NOT deleted. Quit misinforming my words.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Sky wrote:
DrDetroit wrote: Killian should have simply moved the fucking thread to Main Street. The initial post was political in nature.
Well, it was football based w/ a side of political nature.
Only in the sense that it talked about head football coaches.

Otherwise, the point of the article was who gave a shit what the BCA thought.

I answered with a reasonable response.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:When you start to infect this forum with your nonsensical ramblings, we do.
What was nonsensical about my response, Killian?

I answered the question reaosnably...only race hustlers care about the BCA whining about the lack of black head coaches. Only those who seek to perpetuate the myth that America is a racist nation. If you wanna see a racist nation you need only look at France right now. But the US is not.

What didn't make sense about my response, Killian?
And wouldn't a political topic be moved to the Spin Zone? This forum isn't Main Street, and it isn't the Spin Zone.
I was referring more to a point made by PSU in a PM. But wtf does it matter? It was a thread that was political in nature.
People come here to talk college football, not listen to you and your rantings on political correcteness, party affiliation and affirmative action.

I don't give a fuck what you other posters come here to do. Obviously, though, there are posters here who do seek a discussion that is political in nature. This thread proves it.

...just move the fucking thread if you don;t want that type of discussion here.
So if you don't like the way we do things, kindly fuck off.

Well, it seems that in the last two weeks there have two threads posted here that are, by nature, political. Rather than taking the reaosnable route of moving them to a different forum, you decided to target an individual poster. Now, I'd understand if I was diverting from the thread's main point, but when I address threads directly I don't expect those posts to be dinged or to be "warned" by what amounts to nothing more than a fucking lunch lady.
You have yet to add anything of substance to this forum.
Don't fucking sit there and lie, Killian. You yourself have responded to my substantive posts here.

is this how you deal with things, Killian. When a poster reddens your ass you resort to petty shit like this?
When you start doing that, your opinions may carry some more weight. Until then, stick to the topics at hand.
Until you get over your status as resident teacher's aide you can eat a dick, Killian. If you'd like I can link us all to where you responded to my substantive posts with substantive responses, bitch.

Well?
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

IndyFrisco wrote:The text was NOT deleted. Quit misinforming my words.
Misinforming?

How about misrepresenting? Maybe mischaracterizing?

Nonetheless, my text was not visible after the picture was inserted.

Hence, as I accurately stated earlier...for all intents and purposes, the post was deleted and a picture posted in its placed.

Parse words all you want, but you exposed yourself as a fucking hand-wringing cunt, IF.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

You are misplacing his words.
Sky

Post by Sky »

All right, really who cares.

I never intended to stir up a political fight, I just thought it was rediculous what ADs and Administrators have to go through when it comes to hiring a new coach.

We have gotten off topic twice now so lets just focus on what is important:

THAT, and we have CFB in less that 45 hours.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^^^

Man has a point. Is anyone else getting sad that the season is more than half over?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Some of us can't wait for our seasons to end. :brad:

Yeah, the chicks are good looking, but it's nothing I can't see every month on the magazine rack if I really wanted to. And like someone else said, fake cans are a turnoff. Last ones I held, it was like tring to squeeze clay. Just not fun at all.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Are you talking about when I responded to your substantive posts with my substantive responses, only to have you duck them? Oh, I'm sorry, conveniently "miss" them, or you only respond "I don't know". Because I can link those too. You know what, go ahead and link anything you fucking want. I know that's your m.o. That's how you fight all your battles. It isn't necessarily that you have a strong argument, it's that you can search and link.

I don't like to mod this forum. Any mod doesn't like to have to do it. We like to think that most of the posters are adults that can handle themselves and follow the rules they are given. Having one of your posts edited or deleted is because you broke one of the rules. This happend to you. Props, I guess.

The threads in question that have been posted have been, by nature, college football related. Hence them being posted in the college football forum. You chose to view them in a political light. Did you notice that you were the first one to bring a political perspective to the discusion? Is that because you're enlightening the rest of us, or because we don't view it from a political perspective?

They are nonsensical because France doesn't have a football team. Neither does the US. No one insinuated anything racial about either topic. You assume because the post was made that there was a racial under tone associated. Your choice to make that leap in this forum, not mine. See, the assumption that I would make would be that since it was posted in the College Football forum, people would want to talk about how it related to college football. Crazy leap of faith I took there, I know, but that's what I would think.

And you see, while you may not "give a fuck" what I or other posters come here to read, I do and more importantly, they do. And the ones who want a political discussion also head over to the other two forums where that type of discussion happens. Those forums prove it.

And you were diverting from the threads main point, specifically in the Fisher DeBerry thread. That was about the dumb ass comments he made and how it would possibly affect his coaching career or his legacy. What did it turn into? A pissing match. Who was at the center? You.

And you want to talk about ass reddening or gaping holes, look in the mirror. You got your ass handed to you in the playoff thread. And how exactly do Frisco or I equate to lunch ladies? Just curious.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Yeah, the little milk factories tend to take away from the glory that used to be all-access tits?

Has she pumped yet? That will really change your outlook for life.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sky wrote:All right, really who cares.

I never intended to stir up a political fight, I just thought it was rediculous what ADs and Administrators have to go through when it comes to hiring a new coach.
Of course you didn't and you wouldn't have if it hadn't been for one poster. But, he can't see the forest despite the trees, so we'll continue to have this happen.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I was talking about the last fake cans I held, Sky.

TMI for me to go into my old lady and how the little one is geting fed.
Sky

Post by Sky »

IndyFrisco wrote:I was talking about the last fake cans I held, Sky.

TMI for me to go into my old lady and how the little one is geting fed.
I was mocking you by inferring that your wife had fake cans even though you don't like them...maybe too much of a reach.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:
Sky wrote:All right, really who cares.

Of course you didn't and you wouldn't have if it hadn't been for one poster. But, he can't see the forest despite the trees, so we'll continue to have this happen.
STFU, bitch. It was a political post. That you want to deny the obvious reveals more about you than me.
Killian

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote: STFU, bitch. It was a political post. That you want to deny the obvious reveals more about you than me.
No, see, you made it into a political post. Others were happy discussing how the BCA is flawed in trying to fix the end result instead of focusing on the process to get qualified canidates. The fact that you can't have any discussion without attacking it from a political point of view shows your true nature.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:Are you talking about when I responded to your substantive posts with my substantive responses, only to have you duck them? Oh, I'm sorry, conveniently "miss" them, or you only respond "I don't know". Because I can link those too. You know what, go ahead and link anything you fucking want. I know that's your m.o. That's how you fight all your battles. It isn't necessarily that you have a strong argument, it's that you can search and link.
WTF? So you first post that I have never posted anything substantive here. But now you acknowledge that I have posted substantive posts here, but want to divert from your lie?

You see, you knew I had posted substantive posts here, but because you're red-assed that a thread violated your precious hallway rules, you decided to try and smack me with a line about not having substantive posts.

Nice melt.
I don't like to mod this forum. Any mod doesn't like to have to do it. We like to think that most of the posters are adults that can handle themselves and follow the rules they are given. Having one of your posts edited or deleted is because you broke one of the rules. This happend to you. Props, I guess.
Um, you cannot deny that the thread was obviously political nature. The primary question asked was political in nature. That you deny this...well, see above.
The threads in question that have been posted have been, by nature, college football related. Hence them being posted in the college football forum. You chose to view them in a political light. Did you notice that you were the first one to bring a political perspective to the discusion? Is that because you're enlightening the rest of us, or because we don't view it from a political perspective?
Well, the first thread was about comments that were perceived to be politically incorrect. otherwise, the comments being discussed there wouldn't have mattered a bit. but because some perceived them as politically incorrect, they were discussed. Hence, I pointed that out. Ooooohhhh, so evil. It was an obvious part of that discussion.

This thread is even moreso political in nature.
They are nonsensical because France doesn't have a football team. Neither does the US. No one insinuated anything racial about either topic.

Bwaahahahahahaaaa!!!

You mean to tell me that the comments by a white coach about black athletes was being discussed not because of the racial implications people perceived in thos comments? LOL!!

Or that race has nothing to do with the Black Coaches Association whining about the lack of black head coaches?

You're not serious are you? Race had nothing to do with either one, eh? Someone needs a nap.
You assume because the post was made that there was a racial under tone associated.

LMAO!!! Stop, I'm crying now...the only reason that coach's comments were newsworthy was because of the racial angle. The only reason this thread was started was because of the racial angle being played by the BCA.
Your choice to make that leap in this forum, not mine.

Okay, you're certifiable now.
See, the assumption that I would make would be that since it was posted in the College Football forum, people would want to talk about how it related to college football. Crazy leap of faith I took there, I know, but that's what I would think.
I understand that, but you cannot ignore the obvious political or racial angle in either one, Killian.
And you were diverting from the threads main point, specifically in the Fisher DeBerry thread. That was about the dumb ass comments he made and how it would possibly affect his coaching career or his legacy. What did it turn into? A pissing match. Who was at the center? You.
The only reason his comments were discussed was because of the perception that they were politically incorrect.
And you want to talk about ass reddening or gaping holes, look in the mirror. You got your ass handed to you in the playoff thread. And how exactly do Frisco or I equate to lunch ladies? Just curious.
My ass handed to me in the palyoff thread...bwaahahahaaaa...

So you agree with MGo that personal experience with something means nothing against mere presumptions?? Bwahahahahaaaaa...

Now I see why you're taking this approach. This dislike of me has compelled you to lose any sense of rational thought. Here's a tip...ignore me and quit your fucking sulking.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:
DrDetroit wrote: STFU, bitch. It was a political post. That you want to deny the obvious reveals more about you than me.
No, see, you made it into a political post. Others were happy discussing how the BCA is flawed in trying to fix the end result instead of focusing on the process to get qualified canidates. The fact that you can't have any discussion without attacking it from a political point of view shows your true nature.
My true nature is that I've got you denying the obvious.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Let's see, Dr. Detroit check list:

Break down every quote...............................................check
Call out poster for melting.............................................check
LAMO and other stupid internet acronyms.......................check
Evade the topic poster brings up from another post..........check
Still miss the point, despite having it hit him in the face....check

Yep, same as the political forum.

The only thing you didn't do is pepper the thread with links. It's funny that I melt by posting a response, but you view yourself as calm, cool and collected, even though you tell people to shut the fuck up, call them a bitch, cry about what a mod did or didn't do with your post, cry about what a mod did or didn't do with a thread, call out mod's and specifically call me out in this thread when I didn't do shit to you.

The fact remains that you can't take any topic that you think may or may not have a racial under tone, and discuss it without turning it into a political pissing match.

And for somone who gets really pissy when they think their point has been misrepresented, where do you get that I don't believe that either of these can't be viewed as political in nature? What I specifically said is that I don't view them as political because they are in the College Football forum. Had they been in the Spin Zone or on Main Street and I chose to respond, I would have given my opinion from a different point of view. This is a college football forum, where all topics, unless noted by an "OT" (off topic), are viewed upon as related to college football.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian, you can crack my posting style all you want. The fact is that you are denying the clearly obvious.
It's funny that I melt by posting a response
Is that why I said you melted...just because you responded? Is that how you're going to play this? Yet, you want to appear reasonable, eh?
The fact remains that you can't take any topic that you think may or may not have a racial under tone, and discuss it without turning it into a political pissing match.
Um, racial topics are, by nature, political.
What I specifically said is that I don't view them as political because they are in the College Football forum
It does not matter where it is posted. The central question in each thread was inherently political in nature.

Why were DeBerry's words even news and being discussed? Obviously because of the perceived political incorrectness of them. To deny that is to deny that grass is green. Sudden Sam asked in that first post of that thread, " Uh...exactly what did he say that is so shocking?"

What was the question of this very thread? The answer was inherently political in nature.

Tell me, Killian...what was the preferred college football response to the question, "Who gives a shit about the Black Coaches Association's ranking system and scores?"

Please tell me the correct college football response to this, Killian.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Jesus Christ. They weren't racial topics. They were college football topics where you wanted to exploit the racial portion to turn it into a pissing match. And how do you respond to this topic? The same way I did on the first page. Without bringing race into the discussion at all, but rather discuss how to improve the situation.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I agree with DrD. I am tired of liberals. Here is hoping they get knocked off this week against the libertarians.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Killian wrote:Jesus Christ. They weren't racial topics.
Since YOU brought religion into this conversation, now's a good time to discuss how the 10 commandmnets are being removed from the courthouse in Alabama. Fucking limp-wristed liberals. LMAO! LOL!!! WHOA! HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!

You're melting!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- DrD