Supercross 2005 - Round 2 @ Anaheim

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Roofer
Elwood

Supercross 2005 - Round 2 @ Anaheim

Post by Roofer »

Took the little Roofers this past Saturday. My eldest had been once before with me 4 years ago, first time for lilest Roof. Needless to say they were in freakin awe of the show.

We were a bit disappointed that Travis and Bubba weren't healthy enough to race, but all in all still a good show. Lil Roof was pullin for Chad Reed, lilest Roof and myself were cheerin on RC. Was a good 250 main for the first 5 laps till Reed got sideways in the whoops and bailed out. RC was gone and the next 15 laps was spent seeing how far up the ladder Windham could get.

WAR THQ Supercross
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

schmick wrote:one of the kids my son races against won the KTM jr supercross at Anaheim 2
my son won it 2 years ago

That was Punky Jones, no??
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

You know Schmick,I think Mike Allessi won the first ever KTM juniorcross thingy...just sayin :wink:

Roofer,were you at the one Larocco won?I was.Cool race.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

What is wrong with Bubba Stewart to where he can't race? Did he bust his balls on the seat in practice? He and Ricky could be a fun show to watch.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Phoenix practice crash,broke his arm,be out 6-8 weeks AP.

The hype..the hype,the hype...
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bubba is going to go through a Pastrana type indoc to the big boys' class. Going from 125's to 250's is a big jump.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

Trampis wrote:
Roofer,were you at the one Larocco won?I was.Cool race.

Nope. RC won Round 2 at Anaheim. He and Reed were goin at it handlebar to handlebar for the first 5 laps, then Reed went sideways on the whoops and bailed. RC ended up winnin by like 20 seconds.

I see last week at Pac Bell RC beat Reed by 5 secobnds, but then it was another 20 ought seconds back to 3rd place. These guys are gonna embarass eveyone else this year. Too bad Bubba got hurt....I was really lookin to see how he did on a 250.